VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 18th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Clear proof that Trump's call for a ban on Muslims reveals that he is an anti-woman bigot.

Old January 18th, 2016 #2
Dyrith
Banned

So many of these videos are being released they will have to shut down the Internet soon, or keep making excuses but for how long will that last before the White men awake? (If ever)

This is why I have so much anger because after watching this happen everyday it sticks with you. Some nigger looked at me the wrong way today at the gas station and I almost snapped but remembered they are just the symptom and not the disease - for it wasn't worth it.

The question I ask myself is how (when I can barely contain my anger here in the heart of America) can grown White men sit idle in Germany when 1.1 MILLION brown invaders are completely destroying the nation? I wouldn't be able to hold back any longer.

Last edited by Dyrith; January 18th, 2016 at 01:36 PM.

Old January 18th, 2016 #3
Ironguard1940

Default I didnt see Trump stomping that woman I saw muslim savages

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! If only killary had been the woman all those peaceful, tolerant muslins were stomping the absolute fucking shit out of my year would have been made!!!

Old January 18th, 2016 #4
B. Amy

so why'd she burn the Koran?

when faggots run around doing nothing but mocking everything people hold sacred sometimes you need to make example, not hard to understand. you piss off a giant mob of people, expect to get your ass kicked

Last edited by B. Amy; January 18th, 2016 at 06:51 PM.

Old January 18th, 2016 #5
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default I Have a Dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! If only killary had been the woman all those peaceful, tolerant muslins were stomping the absolute fucking shit out of my year would have been made!!!
Same here.

Old January 18th, 2016 #6
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Amy View Post
so why'd she burn the Koran?

when faggots run around doing nothing but mocking everything people hold sacred sometimes you need to make example, not hard to understand. you piss off a giant mob of people, expect to get your ass kicked
Farkhunda was declared innocent by the Religious Affairs Ministry 2 days after the murder. She never burned the Koran.

Tags
islam, islam the reality

Thread