Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2016 #21
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Witzgall- Whites have lost moral commitment but most of the fools here in USA don't even know it, and are still quite "confident" they are doing "the Lord's work" by aiding in their own destruction.
Yeah, you're right. My reasoning was somewhat muddled. Christians have got some spine when it comes to fighting racism. Also, some are good at focusing on abortion and trannies in restrooms. But we need folks who can defend racial identity with the moral zealousness of a Pastor Manning hounding a homo in Harlem.

Quote:
You say a lot if Jews are staying out of it ; by definition of a jew, they certainly are not.
My point is Jews aren't the root problem. If we had a healthy Race-Soul, it wouldn't matter how many Barbara Spectres or George Soros's were Tikkun Olam-ing our nations, it would just be water off a duck's back.

The influence Jews have on us is due to our weak, confused, susceptible state; getting a confident racial identity and spirituality is what counts.

And I'll even say that my vision is once we Aryans are confident in who we are, with a strong-as-steel foundation in our Race-Soul, we can live in peace and harmony anywhere, with anyone, including non-Aryans, and we will still propagate our race. What's important is our foundation, our Race-Soul.

Old June 4th, 2016 #22
klarn
Banned

The only good Muslim is one hanging from a tree.

Old June 5th, 2016 #23
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Hanging on the entrails of the last Christian.

Old June 10th, 2016 #24
klarn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Whenever you think your ready, come grab this Christian, my oh my how some who claim to be for the white race kiss brown Muslim ass! Lol! What a damn joke, some of y'all don't give two shits for the white race, you only hate Jews. The enemy of my enemy is not your friends idiots. Matter of fact he would love to cut your Jew hating head off. I got some of y'all pegged now, y'all hate Christians and Jews that's your cause.

As far as preserving a future for our race and white children you could give two shits. So in my mind you are the enemy of the cause. Watching some of ya cozy up to Muhammad, and Muhammad Ali is sickening. Bet ya fuck niggers too?

Your part of the problem not the Solution. While your own here playing computer Jew Hating Commandos another thousand Muslims are landing on your shores. Two or Three of ya probably didn't read that, as you were on the beach helping em off the boat.

People blinded by hate are useless, put your Thinking caps on. Lol! Pissing on others in this movement over ideology or religion is stupid, but hey I wish you well working with Muhammad, when you have helped him with his agenda and are finished don't cry when he marches you off to slavery and your daughters to the Whorehouse.

Damn fools is what ya are.

Imperial Wizard
Brent Waller
United Dixie White Knights LLC

Old June 10th, 2016 #25
George Witzgall

Quote:
Whenever you think your ready, come grab this Christian, my oh my how some who claim to be for the white race kiss brown Muslim ass! Lol! What a damn joke, some of y'all don't give two shits for the white race, you only hate Jews. The enemy of my enemy is not your friends idiots. Matter of fact he would love to cut your Jew hating head off. I got some of y'all pegged now, y'all hate Christians and Jews that's your cause.

As far as preserving a future for our race and white children you could give two shits. So in my mind you are the enemy of the cause. Watching some of ya cozy up to Muhammad, and Muhammad Ali is sickening. Bet ya fuck niggers too?

Your part of the problem not the Solution. While your own here playing computer Jew Hating Commandos another thousand Muslims are landing on your shores. Two or Three of ya probably didn't read that, as you were on the beach helping em off the boat.

People blinded by hate are useless, put your Thinking caps on. Lol! Pissing on others in this movement over ideology or religion is stupid, but hey I wish you well working with Muhammad, when you have helped him with his agenda and are finished don't cry when he marches you off to slavery and your daughters to the Whorehouse.

Damn fools is what ya are.

Imperial Wizard
Brent Waller
United Dixie White Knights LLC
Hey there Brent, I appreciate your efforts, misguided though they may be seeing as you are Christian, to stand for our race. You're White/Aryan, however, so if you can read and process some critical information, I'm confident we'll be able to straighten out your thinking and get you on board.

Long story short: you can't escape the Jewish mindfuck so long as you are Christian. The only way our race will survive is if we reject all the Abrahamic nonsense our race has been fed over the past two thousand years and start to cultivate a healthy Race-Soul.

Look, being Aryan means more than being anti-Muslim, or anti-Jew, or anti-Christian for that matter; these are threats that are currently impinging on our survival as a race, so of course right now we will vigorously defend ourselves from these threat vectors. But in the big picture these are simply threats that we as a race will eventually overcome, and then go on to face our next challenges, strengthening and progressing as a race all along.

Christianity, however, is not the way to deal with the Judaization/Islamification that threatens our race; Christianty is in fact itself a threat vector, preventing us from coming together as a race, isolating us from our Race-Soul, our racial identity.

I realize this is a big pill to swallow, so I'll just leave it with this for now. Some folks on the forum, including myself, will talk harshly about Christians, but that's just because we are convinced it is a dead-end for our race and are anxious to really get started building up our race from the wreckage of these destructive Semitic religions. But we need clear-thinking individuals to come on board with us if we are to have a chance, so I for one encourage clear-thinking White Christians to engage us and I'm confident the truth will ultimately win out.

Old June 10th, 2016 #26
Crowe

Quote:
We be better off if they were hanging onto the heads of the last jew in one hand, and the last fag in the next. Or in your case, they could knock out 2 birds with 1 stone (head).

The movement doesn't need a jewish faggot like you making a mockery of us. Who's your employer?

Last edited by Crowe; June 10th, 2016 at 06:55 PM.

Old June 11th, 2016 #27
Ironguard1940

Default It's a 3-part problem with only one final solution

Islam, by and of itself is not the problem. Islam has been forced upon Europe and the kwa by jews and embraced by loony xtians. THAT is the problem.

Old June 11th, 2016 #28
klarn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Islam, by and of itself is not the problem. Islam has been forced upon Europe and the kwa by jews and embraced by loony xtians. THAT is the problem.
Being this religion is about 99% non white, and teaches Jihad against non Muslims, its damn sure not part of the solution. Again, the enemy of my enemy is not a friend. The Muslim people have long been persecuting whites.

Old June 12th, 2016 #29
Crowe

Quote:
Being this religion is about 99% non white, and teaches Jihad against non Muslims, its damn sure not part of the solution. Again, the enemy of my enemy is not a friend. The Muslim people have long been persecuting whites.
Its true that Muslims have invaded Europe in the past. But they currently don't possess the technology, or the military power to forcibly invade us, not now, and not in the foreseeable future. So the only threat they actually possess to Whites currently is because jews rule us and are flooding them in our countries. I'm just realistically assessing threats here. We have a jewish problem that needs to be dealt with before we can get around to tackling some of these lesser issues like Muslims. If they pose a serious military threat to us in the future, meaning if a Muslim country attempts to invade a White country militarily, I'm in favor of exterminating them with extreme prejudice.

Last edited by Crowe; June 12th, 2016 at 12:11 AM.

Old June 12th, 2016 #30
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Jews are a problem. They are a form of spiritual syphilis.

Islam is a problem because jews and white traitors are using them to kill Western Civilization and the White race.

Xtianity is a problem because it has weakened and poisoned Whites to the point where we allow the two problems listed above. Xtianity has been incredibly destruction to European Whites. The inverted morality of xtianity even lingers in those who reject the spook worship. Atheists and such among Whites still adhere to the same twisted value system as xtians.

All three are branches of the same rotten tree, Bronze Age superstition masquerading as religion.

Old June 12th, 2016 #31
Ironguard1940

Default 6 Billion more!!!

Quote:
All 3 of the largest religions are anti-White, which makes all 3 religions the problem. The solution you and I speak of involves extermination of basically all nonwhites and self-hating Whites which in turn will exterminate anti-White religion. A tall order but as I see it the only way for Whites to survive as a race.

Old June 12th, 2016 #32
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post

Islam is a problem because jews and white traitors are using them to kill Western Civilization and the White race.

Xtianity is a problem because it has weakened and poisoned Whites to the point where we allow the two problems listed above. Xtianity has been incredibly destruction to European Whites. The inverted morality of xtianity even lingers in those who reject the spook worship. Atheists and such among Whites still adhere to the same twisted value system as xtians.

All three are branches of the same rotten tree, Bronze Age superstition masquerading as religion.
Good point, most atheists/agnostics/pagans/etc... are basically Christian, they just use a different name for their Christ (e.g. humanism, liberalism, egalitarianism).

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 12th, 2016 at 08:57 PM.

Old June 12th, 2016 #33
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
All 3 of the largest religions are anti-White, which makes all 3 religions the problem. The solution you and I speak of involves extermination of basically all nonwhites and self-hating Whites which in turn will exterminate anti-White religion. A tall order but as I see it the only way for Whites to survive as a race.
That's a pretty nuanced position you got there, Mr. Kill-Em-All. Funny the first few times I heard it, but now starting to grate on me. You sure you aren't "self-hating"?

Old June 12th, 2016 #34
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
That's a pretty nuanced position you got there, Mr. Kill-Em-All. Funny the first few times I heard it, but now starting to grate on me. You sure you aren't "self-hating"?
You call yourself a Jew , Witzgall . "You sure you aren't " self-hating"?

Old June 13th, 2016 #35
George Witzgall

Quote:
You call yourself a Jew , Witzgall . "You sure you aren't " self-hating"?
If you check out Crowe's link (http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...42#post1023042), you'll see in the context that everyone was joking around on that "your religious worldview" thread and saying stupid shit, and I was joking around too (yeah it was a stupid joke). I'm not a Jew, as I even explained on that link, and have subsequently said many times.

Old June 13th, 2016 #36
Crowe

Quote:
If you check out Crowe's link (http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...42#post1023042), you'll see in the context that everyone was joking around on that "your religious worldview" thread and saying stupid shit, and I was joking around too (yeah it was a stupid joke). I'm not a Jew, as I even explained on that link, and have subsequently said many times.
Bullshit Georgie. Everyone wasn't joking around. Everyone can read it themselves and come to their own conclusion that you're a lying, cornholing kike. You admitted to being a jew in 2009. I came across the topic around the time I made the post in 2015. Then you decide to backtrack on your original claims, after 6 years. Sorry, it doesn't work like that, you can't just decide you're not a jew anymore and expect everyone else to be OK with that. Once a jew, always a jew. There is no escaping your race. You also did the same thing in that other topic where you made a joke about raping a fetus. Which is very TJB. You're a fucking troll.

Last edited by Crowe; June 13th, 2016 at 04:04 AM.

Old June 13th, 2016 #37
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Bet ya fuck niggers too?
I bet you sit in the aisles with these Christians and praise the lawd we all equal now.

Seriously, Christianity and Islam are just different versions of Judaism, as are Catharism, Mormonism, Arianism, and a slew of others. You're literally worshiping a Jew in the case of Christianity, and venerating a Jew as the most holy, perfect being to ever grace the Earth as in the case of Islam.

The other day a muslim gunned down 50 faggots. Good riddance to bad rubbish. This muslim did a good thing. I don't see how any decent, red blooded American can think otherwise. If he was a Christian, I would say the same thing. But Christians don't do that. Christians turn the other cheek and think they are superior in doing so.

I'm not sure you really considered the content of the topic and grossly misinterpreted it. And now you're just putting words into our mouths without actually addressing the points made.

Old June 13th, 2016 #38
ELF

Quote:
Right next to the jew, the nigger and the spic.

Old June 14th, 2016 #39
zoomcopter

Quote:

My point is Jews aren't the root problem. If we had a healthy Race-Soul, it wouldn't matter how many Barbara Spectres or George Soros's were Tikkun Olam-ing our nations, it would just be water off a duck's back.

The influence Jews have on us is due to our weak, confused, susceptible state; getting a confident racial identity and spirituality is what counts.
People like George Soros with the means to spend billions on pro-Jewish causes and Barbara Spectres advocating the destruction of Europe by overunning it with Africans and Arabs, are mortal threats to the White race. Soros set up temporary housing in Greece for thousands of invaders from Africa/Middle East seeking entry into the European heartland.

Downplaying their role is to allow them the freedom to continue their destruction.

Old June 14th, 2016 #40
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post

Two good points. Jews use religion to herd both gullible goyim and gullible Arabs.

Tags
islam, muslim, refugees

Thread