VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 13th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Default Homestead, FL, 84 year old Korean War vet killed by kwaps since he had a firearm in his hand

Quote:
A despondent military veteran - slated for eviction because of complaints about his service dogs - was shot to death after police say he pointed a gun at officers Monday afternoon near Homestead, Fla.

Raymond Bishop, 84, died in his home at the Hidden Grove apartments. Miami-Dade police officers had rushed to the home after receiving a call about an armed man threatening to kill himself.

At least four Miami-Dade officers wound up opening fire on Bishop from just outside the doorway where he stood, gun in hand, after pleading with him extensively to put his weapon down, law enforcement sources told the Miami Herald. One officer praised Bishop's military background in an attempt to get him to surrender peacefully.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

Really fucking bright, blue niggers!!!! Go up to a doorway where a person has a weapon. Don't hide behind your service vehicles. Don't call for SWAT and rubber bullets or weapons that fire blocks of wood or tear gas, etc.

If it had been a nigger, the negotiations would have gone on around five goddam days!!!!

I bet you emptied around 60 rounds into the guy.

Great work, blue niggers!!!

I hope every one of you gets killed by real, black niggers!!!! Then you DAMN SURE won't make the news!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 13th, 2018 at 01:15 AM. Reason: more info

Old February 13th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Erik, between what you and Jeffrey Smither say, I believe Florida has the worst kwaps in the entire country.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 13th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Erik, between what you and Jeffrey Smither say, I believe Florida has the worst kwaps in the entire country.
My stepdaughter lived with us for a couple of years when she was in her early 20s. She got pissed at my wife and started trying to hit her. I jumped in between them and my wife called 911. My stepdaughter tried to run for it, but the cop got her boxed in with his cruiser. She did try to get away from him when he got out. It was the first time I ever saw a 220 pound, 6 feet tall plus kwap body slam a 110 pound 5'2" female onto concrete, put his weight on a knee to her back, and cuff a female so roughly the cuffs cut into her wrists.

We later made it damn clear that she would never enter where we lived again. Ever...when she admitted to having been a nigger lover. Even after she went pale and bore a white female child, she'll never be welcome in our residence.

I actually watched the take down by the kwap with interest. I had never seen such a power slam of a relatively helpless, short, thin female by any LEO.

I didn't care if she got hurt. But what if I were just mistaking a command during a routine traffic stop and not wearing a white physician's jacket? Would he have emptied a clip into me?

We have bad kwaps in our area.

And, they're pale.

14/88

Erik

Old February 13th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
My stepdaughter lived with us for a couple of years when she was in her early 20s. She got pissed at my wife and started trying to hit her. I jumped in between them and my wife called 911. My stepdaughter tried to run for it, but the cop got her boxed in with his cruiser. She did try to get away from him when he got out. It was the first time I ever saw a 220 pound, 6 feet tall plus kwap body slam a 110 pound 5'2" female onto concrete, put his weight on a knee to her back, and cuff a female so roughly the cuffs cut into her wrists.

We later made it damn clear that she would never enter where we lived again. Ever...when she admitted to having been a nigger lover. Even after she went pale and bore a white female child, she'll never be welcome in our residence.

I actually watched the take down by the kwap with interest. I had never seen such a power slam of a relatively helpless, short, thin female by any LEO.

I didn't care if she got hurt. But what if I were just mistaking a command during a routine traffic stop and not wearing a white physician's jacket? Would he have emptied a clip into me?

We have bad kwaps in our area.

And, they're pale.

14/88

Erik
What area of Floriduh did this happen in?

My area we had Lee Coel sic his dog on a guy for riding a bicycle without a light and let the dog rip on him for almost two minutes. Same Lee Coel that shot the old worst generation lady. Also around that time a officer tazed a 93 yr old in a nursing home and had to take "sensitivity training."

Old February 13th, 2018 #5
Susan

They're all rotten to the core. They all seem to be homicidal ex military types with short fuses. They have no conscience, no morals, no ethics, no nothing. Nothing but a desire to be in charge and inflict as much physical harm on the helpless public as they can.

I could give you lots of overkill on the part of metro Atlanta pigs. Florida pigs are bad, no doubt, but I bet if we could talk to Whites all over the country about their own personal experiences with local pigs, we'd hear the same horror stories of a group of people out of control everywhere.

I can't even finish my thoughts here about this abuse by our gubbament or follow a logical train of thought about what ought to be done...because I'd hear a knock on the door.

Old February 13th, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

One would think the Floriduh badge fags would have a higher casualty rate due to all the illegal spics, niggers, etc. just like Mexifornia.

These stupid PTSD, steroid-addled ex-green niggers should be prohibited from becoming blue niggers and inflicting their psychotic, violent behavior on the hapless public. Any more than 75-IQ Haitians and Somoolians like Mohammed Noor who murdered the White Australian woman in Minneapolis should be. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. It will only get worse until some sort of action is taken.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=547562

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 13th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
One would think the Floriduh badge fags would have a higher casualty rate due to all the illegal spics, niggers, etc. just like Mexifornia.

These stupid PTSD, steroid-addled ex-green niggers should be prohibited from becoming blue niggers and inflicting their psychotic, violent behavior on the hapless public. Any more than 75-IQ Haitians and Somoolians like Mohammed Noor who murdered the White Australian woman in Minneapolis should be. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. It will only get worse until some sort of action is taken.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=547562
Here in Floriduh we do have a lot of niggers and spics as officers. Floriduh Highway Patrol like to hire Haitians who speak ebonics and are dumber than rocks.

Old February 13th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What area of Floriduh did this happen in?

My area we had Lee Coel sic his dog on a guy for riding a bicycle without a light and let the dog rip on him for almost two minutes. Same Lee Coel that shot the old worst generation lady. Also around that time a officer tazed a 93 yr old in a nursing home and had to take "sensitivity training."
It happened where we lived a few years ago in Seminole county. It was a Seminole blue nigger deputy sheriff (however, Seminole county deputy sheriffs wear green uniforms. I didn't want to post "green nigger" because some might have been confused.)

14/88

Erik

Old February 13th, 2018 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
It happened where we lived a few years ago in Seminole county. It was a Seminole blue nigger deputy sheriff (however, Seminole county deputy sheriffs wear green uniforms. I didn't want to post "green nigger" because some might have been confused.)

14/88

Erik
In my county they wear green uniforms as well. Some of the badge fags wear the green fatigues with the tactical vest and the works. Orange, Seminole county, all shithole country up there.

Old February 13th, 2018 #10
Ironguard1940

Default Irony is complicated sometimes

So a former green nigger got offed by a blue nigger. Ironic is the word that comes to mind. Of course at the time the blue niggers most likely didn't know that the gun toting octogenarian was a veteran, but ironic all the same.

Old February 13th, 2018 #11
Ironguard1940

Default Oxford should put this definition in their dictionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
In my county they wear green uniforms as well. Some of the badge fags wear the green fatigues with the tactical vest and the works. Orange, Seminole county, all shithole country up there.
There's a lot of shithole country in this country, made so by the shitholes living in those places.

Old February 14th, 2018 #12
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
A despondent military veteran - slated for eviction because of complaints about his service dogs - was shot to death after police say he pointed a gun at officers Monday afternoon near Homestead, Fla.
And the old guy didn't take at least one out with him.

Thread