Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2018 #1
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Default White man persecuted for shooting AT "lost" nigger teen "looking for his school"

Rochester Hills man guilty in shooting at lost black teen

Security footage shows Michigan man shooting at black teen

Another White life ruined because niggers are allowed to roam freely in the human population.

The fact is, even if Christine Blasey Ford was telling the truth, the fear she felt was not even 1% of the fear the White wife of the White homeowner felt when a large teen nigger tried to enter her house. Is it not reasonable that the White wife felt the nigger was going to rape her and could "accidentally" kill her?

Last edited by Amerikaner; October 13th, 2018 at 12:49 AM.

Old October 13th, 2018 #2
Susan

I'm sick to death of this fucking bullshit too. Whites are minding their own business...
at home or work and out of nowhere some nigger intrudes in some menacing way. Whites respond the way we used to respond because some of us know what the nigger savage is like and we end up looking at ten to twenty or more years behind bars.

The wife testified that the nigger opened the door and tried to turn the doorknob.

Those of you here who think it's wrong for whatever reason to call for violence fuck you.

It's past time for -------. Every fucking time a good White is charged and convicted in a case like this niggers ought to ----- all over America.

Use your imagination.

Old October 13th, 2018 #3
Crowe

Most people know that random strangers knocking on your door asking for directions, are looking to scope your place out for a burglary. 100% chance of this being the case if it's a nigger.

Besides, we got cell phones with google maps now. Did the nigger have a "sail fawn" on him?

Edit: saw the video.

He fucked up and fired a shot as the nigger was running. You're not allowed to shoot at someone who's running, unless you're a kwap in the kwa. The nigger would have got the message, if it got a barrel stuck up one of its garage slots (nostrils). And nothing more would have came of this. The point is, you can defend your property without being stupid and shooting at a subhuman who's running.

Last edited by Crowe; October 13th, 2018 at 07:12 AM.

Old October 13th, 2018 #4
James T Kirk
Banned

"You a rayciss."

Old October 13th, 2018 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking nigger door to door

We get this kinda shit all the time around here, buckwheat and farina coming round 'selling things' to benefit black yoof organizations I never heard of while nigger eyein your property up for the break in later.

I answer the door for critters like these with "smile, you're on candid camera" ...I have a door cam and others positioned at strategic spots all over the property. And I usually have my two large male pitbulls with me.

Last week two smilin yoof who were 'sellin candy for they college edumacation' walked up (I don't think they expected me to be home) I first did my camera thing and then I asked them why they were walking around my neighborhood during the day when they should be in skewl and they had to know most folks were working and weren't home. They had no answer for me.

These nogs started sweating and backing away when they noticed my big doggo right behind me staring at em and heard the other one snarling and getting closer to the door, so when I grabbed the screendoor latch to open the door just a little they both took off like jackrabbits without even saying good bye (how rude) ...I was only being neighborly and was gonna let my dogs out to show them the way out of my neighborhood!

I'm only trying to be helpful, niggers are so stupid they're always gettin lost

Old October 13th, 2018 #6
Man of the road

I don't believe the gud boi was just lost line one bit. Niggers going up to the residences of humans to either find them empty for break-in or find vulnerable victims goes back to when they were unleashed in 1865. Had the lady been alone this would have most likely ended in an actual crime. In the past their favorite line to gain sympathy and trust from a good-hearted and unsuspecting housewife was it just wants some food.

https://americans4justice.wordpress....-1900-to-1964/

Last edited by Man of the road; October 15th, 2018 at 07:07 PM.

Old October 13th, 2018 #7
Amerikaner
Deplorable

case the joint

Old October 14th, 2018 #8
Susan

I don't believe the lost on the way to school either.

And the poor White wife needs to get a fence up with a good security system now that she's alone. She may even need to move.

What a ridiculous mess this country has become.

Old October 14th, 2018 #9
Gladiatrix

A sign that whitey should have gotten his wife as well as his white ass out of negro land, AKA DeToilet.

"The Zeiglers have lived in the house in the Christian Hills subdivision for more than 13 years. There have been five breaking and enterings or attempts, including one in which they were asleep in the home, Zeigler said. A teenage neighbor was prosecuted for three incidents in 2010."

Old October 15th, 2018 #10
brutus

A nigger is always a nigger, even when they're pretending to be like White people. Fuck niggers and those grimey jews who've unleashed them in our midst.

And now we pray....

Providence, we beseech the natural authority of the universe, to bring about the demise of those savages and their hook-nosed masters. Smite them with merciless wrath and inflict unending pain unto those bitches and their lemming enablers. Crush them into oblivion and wipe their existence from the face of the Earth. And for ourselves, we only ask that you save a couple that we may hunt and track them down ourselves and exact our own righteous justice upon them with our bare hands wrapped around their throats until all breath of life is gone from them and so that afterwards we may piss on their rotting corpses.

So mote it be.

Old October 15th, 2018 #11
Dan T N Ford

BS story of the year : - Nigger turns up at a home and wants to know directions to his "skoo".......................you can`t make this up.............of course the dumb jury chose to believe this crap and this poor chap will lose 10 years of his life!

His mistake was answering the doorbell or whatever, he should just have fired from a window, in which case, the nigger`s story would be less credible in the eyes of the jury; a simple case of attempted trespass resisted.................or so one would be entitled to hope!

Old October 15th, 2018 #12
steven clark

Default white man persecuted for shooting AT "lost" nigger teen "looking for his school

I agree this sounds fishy, 'losing' your way to school, but shooting at the creep was out of line. I know I've had blacks come to my door, and I just say 'no' and close it. Sometimes they are looking for the apartment manager (I live in an apartment complex, and my corner apartment is mistaken for the office...by whites as well), and I point the way. Once, some black guys in suits were trying to peddle a kind of religion, and I told them to beat it.

In Detroit there was a case where a white man shoot some black woman trying to break in his door, claiming she thought it was her place.
Really, what are these whites doing in Detroit?

On the NBC news Saturday, this incident was used with 'several examples' of blacks being wrongly accused of things by whites.
The biggest incident was a white woman in NYC who thought a black 9 year old kid groped her, but cameras showed it was only his back pack bumping against her. She looked like an Antifa type anyway, and next day, a mob gathered to shout at and harrass her at the store.

For all the 'conservative' wave we're supposed to have with Trump, it's clear swaths of the country are already under darkie control.

Old October 15th, 2018 #13
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I agree this sounds fishy, 'losing' your way to school, but shooting at the creep was out of line. I know I've had blacks come to my door, and I just say 'no' and close it. Sometimes they are looking for the apartment manager (I live in an apartment complex, and my corner apartment is mistaken for the office...by whites as well), and I point the way. Once, some black guys in suits were trying to peddle a kind of religion, and I told them to beat it.

In Detroit there was a case where a white man shoot some black woman trying to break in his door, claiming she thought it was her place.
Really, what are these whites doing in Detroit?

On the NBC news Saturday, this incident was used with 'several examples' of blacks being wrongly accused of things by whites.
The biggest incident was a white woman in NYC who thought a black 9 year old kid groped her, but cameras showed it was only his back pack bumping against her. She looked like an Antifa type anyway, and next day, a mob gathered to shout at and harrass her at the store.

For all the 'conservative' wave we're supposed to have with Trump, it's clear swaths of the country are already under darkie control.
That was a jewess named Klein, and probably a dyke.

Old October 15th, 2018 #14
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
That was a jewess named Klein, and probably a dyke.
I noticed that too but to niggers and their enablers she's fair-skinned and hence White.

Thread