Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 14th, 2018 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Police investigating racist literature found at Cherry Hill NJ homes

Quote:
. 10/14 CHERRY HILL - Police are investigating racist propaganda left at homes here overnight.

Residents in the Old Orchard section of the township told police the printed materials were found in their driveways Saturday morning.

Cherry Hill police provided media with images of two pages reportedly left at homes. One paper refers to crime statistics purportedly associated with African Americans and provides a web address and phone number for a Ku Klux Klan chapter in North Carolina.

Another paper includes a crude cartoon of a courtroom proceeding that invokes racist caricatures of African Americans and Jews. It also refers to the North Carolina KKK chapter.

The disturbing images are included at the end of this story. Please note that they include racist, hateful language and propaganda.

“This type of hatred and bigotry will not be tolerated in our town," Mayor Chuck Cahn said in a news released issued Saturday morning by the Cherry Hill Township Police Department. "We will investigate this matter until we identify the individuals responsible and will prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law."

Reports of the disturbing incident were shared on several South Jersey community Facebook pages Saturday morning.

At least one resident in Mount Laurel had posted about receiving the literature there, too.

Cherry Hill police are investigating the incidents and urge anybody with information about it to call the department at 856-488-7828 or submit a tip anonymously at [email protected].
https://www.courierpostonline.com/st...es/1628619002/

shalom, temple.

Old October 14th, 2018 #2
Susan

"This type of hatred and bigotry will not be tolerated..."

You mean Free Speech Mayor Fuckface???

I love the "crime statistics purportedly associated with African Americans"...

There's no discussing race with Whites in today's political climate. You used to be able to discuss race with White men...but nowadays only in certain private situations but still very rare.

But discussing race with Sally Sue is non existent. She is a hopeless case right now. She gets too much positive feedback from others for being a nigger lover. You can shove all the facts in the world under her nose and it won't make a bit of difference.

Change is going to have to be forced on Whites or it will never happen.

Old October 14th, 2018 #3
Gladiatrix

And this is a crime how? Nice one Shlomo.

"This type of hatred and bigotry will not be tolerated in our town," Mayor Chuck Cahn said in a news released issued Saturday morning by the Cherry Hill Township Police Department. "We will investigate this matter until we identify the individuals responsible and will prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law."

Old October 15th, 2018 #4
StanSikorski
Mechanic

The Old Orchard section eh? LOL! Good. Cherry Hill is rotten with kikes. I lived there as a kid for a while and it was there that I had my first experience with wretched kikes. Rotten, entitled bastards all of them.

Thread