VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2012 #41
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneBaldwin View Post
I wouldn't go to Europe if I were you. A trip to Antartica would be more to your liking.
That actually doesn't sound too bad! Sure, the place isn't as vibrant with diversity and so on, but I think I'll be able to live without that.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old March 24th, 2012 #42
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I want creature comforts when I vacation. Soft and clean beds, great food, exhilarating sights, worry-free environment, easy car rental, fishing or hunting, snorkeling or diving, mountain bike riding or skiing. Moonlight dinner cruises are a gas too. Whale watching..............sounds like I'm going to Hawaii or Aruba.

While austere scenes like deserts or glaciers are okay for a glance, I don't want to be forced to stare at them for a week.

Old March 24th, 2012 #43
ShaneBaldwin

I Remember going camping before and not seeing another person for a week. That was awesome. If I live, that will be my retirement. Minimal human contact.

Old March 24th, 2012 #44
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Wink Note: 'soft-drugs' are mostly regulated, requiring 'licenses' nowadays. Well, just so you know. Still interested?

Is that what you expect to do in Amsterdam?
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old March 24th, 2012 #45
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post
Is that what you expect to do in Amsterdam?
Actually, no. That idea was to see the novelty you can only see here on South Beach or the Boardwalk in Venice, CA. Or, you could find yourself in the French Quarter on New Years or Mardi Gras and see the same bunch of crazies.

I think I'm gonna deep-six that notion. Still haven't decided where, but I'm going. I was considering Spain & France, but I don't speak the languages.

Maybe I'll be going to San Martin Island.

Where I'd really like to go is to one of the Viking Resorts.

Old March 24th, 2012 #46
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
I Remember going camping before and not seeing another person for a week. That was awesome. If I live, that will be my retirement. Minimal human contact.
Most people need human contact. I'm a nature freak too, and I get away when I want/need to, but living like a hermit doesn't interest me, personally.

I could do maybe two weeks in solitude, then I'd be climbing the walls.

Old March 24th, 2012 #47
keifer

Going to Europe in the summer sounds painful. I would recommend late fall or early spring. You will be able to look across the street at a store front and see what is in the windows, but in the summer all you will see is tourists. Off season times will give you the place to yourself, better service, no lines.
If you live in california are you really going to europe for the sun,... just saying.

Old March 24th, 2012 #48
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Bullshit, you're a liar.
Name one thing I have lied about.

You finally paid the debt you owed, and all it took was weeks of being publicly humiliated. Congratulations?

Quote:
Bullshit, you're a liar.
Again, name one thing I have lied about.

Quote:
Yeah, right! Your CT is that the kikes & government had nothing to do with 9/11, you fucking shill.
Fuck you and your loony "9/11 troof" bullshit.

Old March 24th, 2012 #49
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I live on the Gulf Coast, I get enough sun. Still, the ocean breezes on tropical islands, with a Mai Tai, a beautiful woman and magnificent cuisine makes the world go round for me. The stress just melts away as you get off the plane.

Old March 25th, 2012 #50
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
That would be very considerate. Thank you.

Old March 25th, 2012 #51
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Gee Mike, it's good to see you. I've been missing you like a toothache.

Old March 25th, 2012 #52
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
I'm a freak too,
Fixed it for you.

Old March 25th, 2012 #53
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Good ol' Mike, you can always count on him for a Wolf Blitzer impression. Tin foil becomes you, Mike.

Thread