VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2012 #21
Sean O'Keith
Crushing human roaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Well, you O'Malley-bashing bitches, for the record, I am cancer free; I'm only 4 years older than Dahmer In Ohio, and I almost never lack funds. However, you try writing a check for payment of a new top-o-the-line truck and see if it puts a crimp in your cash flow. Oh, I forgot, you sluts can't walk into Sears (cash in hand) without them demanding a co-signer.

It's hard being on top, all the lowlifes want a shot at you.
Long live Fred.

Old March 22nd, 2012 #22
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
However, you try writing a check for payment of a new top-o-the-line truck and see if it puts a crimp in your cash flow.
It wouldn't. Just saying.

Old March 22nd, 2012 #23
Oprichniki
SPQR

Sorry to hear about the ass cancer. I'd recommend lots of fluids, but not sugar or diet soda (forgot which one, sorry). Also get on drugs, it's good for that I remember reading somewhere or maybe it was shouted at me by this guy at the bus station, whatever.
No Jungle creatures crew

Old March 22nd, 2012 #24
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
As for food, I don't think much of Dutch cuisine, but there were lots of Indonesian restaurants, since it was a Dutch colony, and a Puerto Rican girl and I ate at one.
You ate at a Puerto Rican girl in Holland?

She was a long way from home, eh?

Old March 22nd, 2012 #25
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
I visited Amsterdam in 1975, when I was stationed in Germany. I'm sure it's changed a lot, but it's still worth a visit. Here's what i like and recommend:
The city itself is compact and walkable, and the canals are especially pretty.
The architecture is unique and I think you'll like it.

Holland is very flat. It's a biker's paradise. You and your wife might want to consider a biking tour. The Dutch are very bike friendly.

In Amsterdam, see the Rijksmuseum. it's where the Rembrandts are, and a very fine museum. Also, the Stadhus (city hall) is especially nice.

As for food, I don't think much of Dutch cuisine, but there were lots of Indonesian restaurants, since it was a Dutch colony, and a Puerto Rican girl and I ate at one. There's the usual junk food. Also lots of good street food.

I did see a lot of hookers, and it is (was) very open and was approached, but I didn't feel hassled. The Dutch (then) were a very polite and easygoing people. I remember one blonde Dutch girl gave me directions and talked about the architecture. She was beautiful.

You also might want to see the Hague. It has some nice sights.
Most Dutch speak English. Don't bother learning Dutch. As one German joked, Dutch is just a German dialect. It sounds German, but the spelling is absurd.

When I was in Amsterdam, it was still white with a smattering of Indonesians. There was also a lot of American queers, and draft dodgers from Vietnam.

Anywhere else you're going? I saw a lot of Germany, Paris, and Denmark as well as Austria.
Where in Germany? Stuttgart here.

Old March 23rd, 2012 #26
BeyzGoy

Default Check out Hungary

I took a Berlin to Budapest tour in 2010 and stayed on in Budapest after the official tour. Time of my life. I used a hostel but I checked out proper adult accommodations and they were dirt cheap and comfortable.
Avoid Prague, though. Czechs have turned hostile to tourism (too much Brit hooliganism).

Old March 24th, 2012 #27
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
It wouldn't. Just saying.
If you keep $60K in cash, you're an idiot........

I invest every $5K I get my hands on, and with a cash flow of about $40K per month, netting about $25K, I do okay. If you're doing better than that, I'd love to know how.

I don't think you'll tell me because I believe you're a liar who lives under his mama's stairs..

Old March 24th, 2012 #28
ShaneBaldwin

I wouldn't go to Europe if I were you. A trip to Antartica would be more to your liking.

Old March 24th, 2012 #29
steven clark

The Puerto Rican girl and I ate at a restaurant...better? her name was Avi, and she was visiting relatives in the army, and preferred to go with a man rather than be alone. She was well educated, and like all P.R.s kept going on about how Puerto Rico should be free, it is country in its own right, it is dominated by capitalist America, etc...but they still stay with us and suck the bennies.

Like a mexican friend of mine said, P.r.s are corrupted by American loot and other latinos see them as whiners.

I was stationed in Offenbach, four ks outside of Frankfurt. A very clean and handsome city, although germans thought it too cosmopolitan. It had tons of Turks, but they kept in their own areas.

Old March 24th, 2012 #30
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Opinions vary.

Quote:
I invest every $5K I get my hands on, and with a cash flow of about $40K per month, netting about $25K, I do okay.
Yet you welch on $100 bets.

Quote:
If you're doing better than that, I'd love to know how.
Genetics and motivation, speaking broadly.

Quote:
I don't think you'll tell me because I believe you're a liar who lives under his mama's stairs..
It's a conspiracy.

Old March 24th, 2012 #31
ShaneBaldwin

Quote:

I invest every $5K I get my hands on, and with a cash flow of about $40K per month, netting about $25K, I do okay. If you're doing better than that, I'd love to know how.

One of the Axiom's I live by. "You are what your Bank Account says you are"

You're a better man than me Fred.

Old March 24th, 2012 #32
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Opinions vary.
Bullshit, you're a liar.

Quote:
Yet you welch on $100 bets.
Fuck you douche bag: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=114

Quote:
Genetics and motivation, speaking broadly.
Bullshit, you're a liar.

Quote:
It's a conspiracy.
Yeah, right! Your CT is that the kikes & government had nothing to do with 9/11, you fucking shill.

Old March 24th, 2012 #33
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneBaldwin View Post
One of the Axiom's I live by. "You are what your Bank Account says you are"

You're a better man than me Fred.
Not true, Shane.
I have been planning for my future a lot longer than you have, and I prepared myself while youthful, to earn enough to stabilize my retirement. Though I'm not retired yet (actually I un-retired) Now, my money works for me, instead of the other way around.

Keeping money in a bank assures that you will lose 18% every year it's in there. Placing it into assets with intrinsic value, such as real estate, you lose nothing over time, and you actually gain ground as you go forward.

Old March 24th, 2012 #34
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Good deal ferd, you paid. What this means is you're not quite the lying dickless mother fucker I thought you were.

Old March 24th, 2012 #35
Fred O'Malley
Banned

That was 5-6 weeks ago. I asked him not to say so, just to watch the ignorant assholes bellow. I guess he just got tired of the bullshit.

Old March 24th, 2012 #36
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
The Puerto Rican girl and I ate at a restaurant...better? her name was Avi, and she was visiting relatives in the army, and preferred to go with a man rather than be alone. She was well educated, and like all P.R.s kept going on about how Puerto Rico should be free, it is country in its own right, it is dominated by capitalist America, etc...but they still stay with us and suck the bennies.

Like a mexican friend of mine said, P.r.s are corrupted by American loot and other latinos see them as whiners.

I was stationed in Offenbach, four ks outside of Frankfurt. A very clean and handsome city, although germans thought it too cosmopolitan. It had tons of Turks, but they kept in their own areas.
I see, I thought perhaps it was a typo and you had intended to say that there was a Puerto Rican grill there (in addition to the Indonesian restaurants) and you ate at one. The idea of a Puerto Rican grill in Holland did seem a bit out of place though.

Old March 24th, 2012 #37
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
That was 5-6 weeks ago. I asked him not to say so, just to watch the ignorant assholes bellow. I guess he just got tired of the bullshit.
Well ferd you did try and welch on the bet. At first you denied making the bet then when confronted with the facts you said you weren't paying because the primary elections were fixed. So in essence you were the cause of the bullshit not forum members.

Old March 24th, 2012 #38
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Well ferd you did try and welch on the bet. At first you denied making the bet then when confronted with the facts you said you weren't paying because the primary elections were fixed. So in essence you were the cause of the bullshit not forum members.
Bullshit, none of you had a dog in the hunt. It never was a fucking bit of your business and you damned well know it. You were just trying to cause as much shit as you could.

Old March 24th, 2012 #39
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Bullshit, none of you had a dog in the hunt. It never was a fucking bit of your business and you damned well know it. You were just trying to cause as much shit as you could.
Translation: If you bastards hadn't opened your mouths I would never have had to pay up.

Old March 24th, 2012 #40
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Translation: If you bastards hadn't opened your mouths I would never have had to pay up.
Try to focus here, I never wanted you to know, get it? I really couldn't care less how wide your mouths are open.

I was pissed because the GOP did steal the votes, and everyone knows that's true. I was cheated as was Ron Paul. Also, I was committed insofar as money (a lot of it) was concerned.

Long story short, I did what I wanted to do, not what you fuck-heads decided I should do, and I did it when the timing was right for me. Capiche?

Just get over it, admit you were wrong (at least to yourself), and have a nice day.

Thread