VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 28th, 2012 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Just In Time For Tax Season: WWII: The ‘Let’s-Start-Taxing-All-the-Gentiles’ War

As if World War II wasn’t bad enough for White people, there’s yet another bad side to it: the income-tax side. Suddenly, White people who never had to pay taxes before were taxed [1]. And it gets worse. The Jewish-led Roosevelt administration taxed wealthy gentiles badly during the 1930s/1940s: more than half their annual incomes were taken by the government as tax – that’s amazing. Those high taxes on the wealthy continued well into the 1950s. Many wealthy gentile families never recovered the wealth that they lost. That meant less competition for the Jews. (The Jews were, of course, taxed like everyone else, but the high taxes were less of a burden to them for several reasons, one of which was: Jews have a natural talent for money-making [not earning, just making]. They can make more money by accident than gentiles can make on purpose).

[1] “That meant that from 1940 to 1942, the number of Americans paying income taxes jumped almost tenfold, from 4 million to 39 million” [Here]

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old March 28th, 2012 #2
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
That meant less competition for the Jews. (The Jews were, of course, taxed like everyone else, but the high taxes were less of a burden to them for several reasons, one of which was: Jews have a natural talent for money-making [not earning, just making]. They can make more money by accident than gentiles can make on purpose).
You mean, printing fiat paper out of thin air, via the Jewish-owned Federal Reserve, correct?

Old March 28th, 2012 #3
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
As if World War II wasn’t bad enough for White people, there’s yet another bad side to it: the income-tax side. Suddenly, White people who never had to pay taxes before were taxed [1]. And it gets worse. The Jewish-led Roosevelt administration taxed wealthy gentiles badly during the 1930s/1940s: more than half their annual incomes were taken by the government as tax – that’s amazing. Those high taxes on the wealthy continued well into the 1950s. Many wealthy gentile families never recovered the wealth that they lost. That meant less competition for the Jews. (The Jews were, of course, taxed like everyone else, but the high taxes were less of a burden to them for several reasons, one of which was: Jews have a natural talent for money-making [not earning, just making]. They can make more money by accident than gentiles can make on purpose).

[1] “That meant that from 1940 to 1942, the number of Americans paying income taxes jumped almost tenfold, from 4 million to 39 million” [Here]

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
So I'm just curious because I don't know a lot about it: were folks not taxed in the US before WWII? How did the government make its money? And why am I not surprised that our hooked-nosed friends were involve? Thank you for anyone who can clarify this.

PEACE

Old March 28th, 2012 #4
Thor

The Federal income tax came in 1913, under the Wilson administration. The Federal Reserve came at that same time, if I recall.

A common misconception regarding Roosevelt's Jew Deal is that he did it in response to "hands-off" economic policies practiced by Herbert Hoover. If anything, the opposite was the case. Hoover had a top tax bracket of 63%; Roosevelt all the way up to 90%. Hoover was providing government subsidies to agriculture and businesses; Roosevelt established government run co-ops that regulated industry production, and promulgated a philosophy of government that made the entitlement programs we know today possible.

Old March 30th, 2012 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
So I'm just curious because I don't know a lot about it: were folks not taxed in the US before WWII? How did the government make its money? And why am I not surprised that our hooked-nosed friends were involve? Thank you for anyone who can clarify this.

PEACE
If I recall correctly, when the income tax was first introduced it was meant to be only for the wealthiest individuals, and they only had to pay small percentage, I think it was 7% or something down those lines.

Thread