VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default How to Contact Stephen Bannon?

Matt Hale's mom is looking for a way to contact Stephen Bannon via email or fax.

All I found was this:

The Corp Headquarters of Breitbart phone and fax no, Bannon is the Executive Chairman-not sure if he still is after becoming Trumps Chief Strategist:
(469) 916-0807 is their fax no
(469) 916-0808 is their phone no

The Trump Org in New York may not be active anymore, but their fax no is 212-935-0141. They might know how to contact him, but they are the org re Trump's business dealings, not Presidential dealings.

Supposedly, Donald Trump's cell phone number is (917) 756-8000, but that may be an internet joke, lol.

Anyone who has the info, please share. TY.

Old February 18th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

White House Contact Page:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact#page

How to write or call the White House:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call

If he's able to be emailed or faxed from the public, the WH Switchboard ought to have that info.

Of course I'm sure they will fetch him for a WNist cause immediately, lol. I do think, however, that there is a possibility of someting happening re certain types of political prisoners with this Administration that wasn't possible before.

Old September 12th, 2017 #3
ScottHauf

Thumbs down

I just have to say that Steve Bannon disgusts me. ALL human beings are equal, regardless of skin, creed or sexuality! To even think that whites (I'm a 54-year-old white male) are any different than ANY other race is reprehensible. You, sir, are a disgrace to humanity. The days of "white superiority" is over. Humans beings evolved from a darker skinned race and we are the anomaly, NOT the best humanity has to offer. Genetically, we are all the same and equally as intelligent. In your interview with Charlie Rose, you referred to Alexander Hamilton as one of the superior individuals but he was an immigrant and nothing you say can change that. You are what is wrong with this country and society. Until ALL humans except each other as equals and with no important differences, we will continue to make the same mistakes we have historically made. Yes, some people were born in different parts of the world, but that doesn't change that we are all the same on the inside. Evolution, God, whatever you believe has created the wonderful variety of humans and until we can accept that, WE are the race that is less intelligent. It is only ignorant arrogance that believes that ANY race is better than any other! I truly feel sorry for the tiny world you live in because until you accept every human as a brother or sister, It is you that are the less intelligent one.

Old September 12th, 2017 #4
ScottHauf

Thumbs down Racism is ignorance

I just have to say that Steve Bannon disgusts me. ALL human beings are equal, regardless of skin, creed or sexuality! To even think that whites (I'm a 54-year-old white male) are any different than ANY other race is reprehensible. You, sir, are a disgrace to humanity. The days of "white superiority" is over. Humans beings evolved from a darker skinned race and we are the anomaly, NOT the best humanity has to offer. Genetically, we are all the same and equally as intelligent. In your interview with Charlie Rose, you referred to Alexander Hamilton as one of the superior individuals but he was an immigrant and nothing you say can change that. You are what is wrong with this country and society. Until ALL humans except each other as equals and with no important differences, we will continue to make the same mistakes we have historically made. Yes, some people were born in different parts of the world, but that doesn't change that we are all the same on the inside. Evolution, God, whatever you believe has created the wonderful variety of humans and until we can accept that, WE are the race that is less intelligent. It is only ignorant arrogance that believes that ANY race is better than any other! I truly feel sorry for the tiny world you live in because until you accept every human as a brother or sister, It is you that are the less intelligent one.

Old September 20th, 2017 #5
Shaw Ratcliffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHauf View Post
There are lots of studies that prove inequality in races' IQ.

Thread