VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2017 #21
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
40% of Americans are obese and the leading cause of death of those FIFTY and under is drug overdose.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.3223333

What a vibrant culture!!
Is it true the Jews and chinks along with the spics are a big reason for the drug problem?

Old October 23rd, 2017 #22
NotFunny
Banned

msg is in everything. they just call it 'hydrolyzed yeast' now, they genetically engineer the yeast to produce the chemicals. they put it in pig and cow feed so they grow to 600lbs in months, that's why the bacon is nearly all fat. that is disgusting to torture the pigs and cows like this, can you imagine being that unhealthy, how miserable those animals must feel? you look at canadian bacon vs US bacon, it's 90% leaner because they don't feed their pigs MSG and keep them in a box for 6 months.

and then that's not even enough they have to move them all to Mexico where there's no regulations whatsoever so they can be even more depraved and sadistic. all to get rich, not to live to get rich and have yachts and airplanes. when they are burning in hell for eternity they will not want cars or airplanes, they will cry out to God for a thousand years for a drop of water on their tongues

Old January 14th, 2019 #23
Shelby

I actually like Church's. But outside of San Antonio, TX, they're now only in the ghetto and they're just as risky to enter as it is getting off the frwy at the MLK Boulevard exit (thank you for the warning DOT). Popeye's has more MSG per gram than anything on earth including Chinese restaurants. MSG really messes me up and Popeye's is dah woist!

Old January 14th, 2019 #24
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

America's 23andMe is an amalgamation of a bunch of fast food shitholes. I drove Uber for a bit and it's just picking up random adipocytes going to random fast food joints watching random Jewish pop culture shit on their phones.

Whites eating at Qdoba, niggers at Panera Bread thinking it'll make them seem white, oh, nothing like the hipster negroid with thick glasses coming out of Panera Bread talking on his speakerphone so I can hear it, about how delightful the fucking $30 meal of fucking breadshit with a macro breakdown of 45/45/0 carb/fat/protein was, made by apathetic Mexcrement, then next it's wetbacks with Chinese food. Drive some uber in the northeast you have young middle eastern exchange student girls who don't have burkas but have slutty little skirts on Saturday night when I picked them up at bars to drop them off at the expensive dorms and hotels they're staying at (while white native students are broke and on loans) . They have an ego too like they're some oil baron slutqueen looking for their white dong servant.

The Asian little exchange student sluts are just as bad. They had cakeface makeup and skirts just during college class hours when I'd drive them (they don't have cars) and they'd stare at me in the rear view mirror like I was supposed to pull over and eurodong them like it was some public privilege for coming to the west. First gen Asian sluts who barely speak English but they have the giant whore hoop earrings and fuck me pump heels to go to their business administration lecture.

Gross. I hardly know which direction to fucking puke in at this point. Our own women are all inebriated drug addicts smoking pot with faggots and nigger Facebook friends they heart when they leave their nigger catcalling comments and white faggot "I want my mommy" meme reshares, and now we have migrant sluts popping up left and right.

I don't do that job anymore, but it showed me what America is better than anything else. When I saw a white woman with a man, 99% of the time she was an apathetic tuned-out cunt on her smartphone, disdainful toward him, challenging him, and he was her supplicating soybitch.

I won't even get into the fat fucking 300lb-average American negress who insists on wearing tight pants that make her midpork flow out between her shirt and her pantwaist as if she's wearing two stretchmarked ziplock bags full of diarrhea as a fashion statement. Oh, and of course you can see her banana yellow thong running up her niggerfat. I'm sure some of you know how these fat nigger women are when the clock nears lunch break: it's fast food every day, chips and checkers. "I wants mah flavuh girl! Where we goin' go lunch?!" is what these co-boons yap every day around lunch break time.

Yesterday it was the fat negress singing the praises of Subway, which triggered a chorus of negresses going on about their favorite Subway offerings. The simple negress who is so amused by this packaged processed deli meat laid out by fast food min wage workers on trays to be put on some bread, not even quality trimmed charcuterie like a real European would eat.

Spengler asked "what is 100% American?" a century ago. I have the answer for him now: fat negresses as part of a Jewish debt-based "workforce" spending their time on the clock singing the praises of packaged processed "deli products" as white men wonder how long it'd take to off themselves with their mechanical pencil.

Womens rights, Jewish emancipation, having to live with niggers on a daily basis, am I the only one that is massively disturbed on a daily basis that I am forced to waste another day of my life with those three conditions?

We need a yellow vests situation in America. I truly do wish it. The right in America trying to follow youtube rules so they can read superchat messages from diabetic maganigger boomerjews is the sickest funeral procession for the white race, as nobody has time for this cuck for cash shitshow, least of all white demographics. I'd rather get a whiff of tear gas with some fellow pissed off European-descended brothers as I chuck it back out to those Qdoba-eating estrogenic stateniggers. Let's see if they cry harder from their own tear gas or from a nigger super bowl victory and the wing dip their wife didn't actually make but bought from Whole Foods on a credit card because it was $15/lb and she likes to flirt with the young "dark handsome migrant" who is slicing the meat there.

Last edited by P.E.; January 14th, 2019 at 08:03 PM.

Old January 14th, 2019 #25
Robbie Key

Alex talked about this on his appearance with BigCatKayla, I'll try and upload that specific part someday. Any way it is between 4:52:27 - 4:58:34 on the link below:

https://archive.org/details/AComfyTangentWithAlexLinder

Maybe not particularly what you wrote about but...just the general culture the West used to have.

Old January 14th, 2019 #26
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Alex talked about this on his appearance with BigCatKayla, I'll try and upload that specific part someday. Any way it is between 4:52:27 - 4:58:34 on the link below:

https://archive.org/details/AComfyTangentWithAlexLinder

Maybe not particularly what you wrote about but...just the general culture the West used to have.
I heard some of it.

I missed TheGasStation appearance, but there really isn't much more to be said at this point that hasn't been said. In reality, people are floating along with their credit cards, their minimum payments, their cheap drug addictions, their EBT cards, and their cheap entertainment (netflix), and their consolidated Jewry Amazon delivery world, getting Ubered around like a bunch of permanent children.

Men used to mock other men that couldn't drive stick manual. Were moving into an era when man won't even be able to drive a car, but rather it'll be a bunch of fat soft unisex fucktards in their neon spandex UnderArmour shirts just to help wick the sweat under their tits, being carted around in a Johnny cab and jacking off in VR goggles.

There'll be a cord with 3 tips: one for Android, one for Apple, and one for insulin.

Last edited by P.E.; January 14th, 2019 at 08:38 PM.

Old January 14th, 2019 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Qdoba?

i am just a simple missouri farmboy; do not be fooled by my semi-professional wielding of the semicolon: what is this Qdoba of which ye speak? Qbert's aunt has gone into the muffin business??

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 14th, 2019 at 08:55 PM.

Old January 14th, 2019 #28
Jeffrey Smither

I should add here in FLoriduh you see a lot of fat fucks. I've never seen somewhere with such lard asses, especially the southern part of the state. I guess the summer humidity and such keeps people tired and they don't want to go outside at all. Just sit and eat.

Old January 14th, 2019 #29
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Qdoba is where the white progressive soycuck takes the slut he meets on Okcupid or Bumble, to seem like he's not so cheap to go to Taco Bell but not too expensive to seem like he's spending too much on a first date, which is why that segment is called "fast casual" which ranks above fast food.

He's trying really really hard to just seem like a fun guy who didnt try too hard by spending too much but didn't go too cheap either. He's playing the Overton Window for getting vagina in American hookup culture's dating game. Taco bell is too far on the one side, Dorsia is too far on the other side. Ah, Qdoba, 10.99 for that flour wrap and bean paste, what a memorable night.

Now try to fuck her before she wakes up tomorrow with 15lbs of water retention and the makeup is gone, and you see a bloated splotchty farting pig from that dogshit you ate last night giving you a false rape allegation, because we know women's feelings are about as unstable as a Jew on a polygraph.

And that rash on your dick? Might be the Qdoba, might be her cunt, but hey, you're in America, and you're the weirdo who didn't get the HPV vaccine.

Last edited by P.E.; January 14th, 2019 at 10:33 PM.

Old January 14th, 2019 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
Qdoba is where the white progressive soycuck takes the slut he meets on Okcupid or Bumble, to seem like he's not so cheap to go to Taco Bell but not too expensive to seem like he's spending too much on a first date, which is why that segment is called "fast casual" which ranks above "fast food."

He's trying really really hard to just seem like a fun guy who didnt try too hard by spending too much but didn't go too cheap either. He's playing the "Overton Window" for getting vagina in American hookup culture's dating game. Taco bell is too far on the one side, Dorsia is too far on the other side. Ah, Qdoba, 10.99 for that flour wrap and bean paste, what a memorable night.

Now try to fuck her before she wakes up tomorrow with 15lbs of water retention.
good answer!

i'm trying to figure how i've never come across one of these.

Old January 14th, 2019 #31
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
Qdoba is where the white progressive soycuck takes the slut he meets on Okcupid or Bumble, to seem like he's not so cheap to go to Taco Bell but not too expensive to seem like he's spending too much on a first date, which is why that segment is called "fast casual" which ranks above "fast food."

He's trying really really hard to just seem like a fun guy who didnt try too hard by spending too much but didn't go too cheap either. He's playing the "Overton Window" for getting vagina in American hookup culture's dating game. Taco bell is too far on the one side, Dorsia is too far on the other side. Ah, Qdoba, 10.99 for that flour wrap and bean paste, what a memorable night.

Now try to fuck her before she wakes up tomorrow with 15lbs of water retention.
Bumble is liberal bullshit created by a bitch, but I've seen some cuties on there. A lot of the local news hotties in SWFL use Bumble because I see them on there. I'd try and hook up with a fake news hottie as long as they're white.

Old January 14th, 2019 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

so sounds like about chipotle level. but i've never been in one of those either. but i have heard of chipotle, so "ive got that going for me."

Old January 14th, 2019 #33
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
so sounds like about chipotle level. but i've never been in one of those either. but i have heard of chipotle, so "ive got that going for me."
Chipotle has had ecoli outbreaks and data breaches. Sounds like a shitty place to eat but stupid kwans still go there.

In St. Louis a couple months back a Chipotle manager was assaulted by a stressed out worker. The manager was saying people were working 80 hours a week due to corporate cuts.

Old January 14th, 2019 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Chipotle has had ecoli outbreaks and data breaches. Sounds like a shitty place to eat but stupid kwans still go there.

In St. Louis a couple months back a Chipotle manager was assaulted by a stressed out worker. The manager was saying people were working 80 hours a week due to corporate cuts.
ive seen panera, kind of a dumb concept. just cook your own meat, steam some vegetables, drink some liquified snow. that's what god wants for us.

Old January 14th, 2019 #35
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
ive seen panera, kind of a dumb concept. just cook your own meat, steam some vegetables, drink some liquified snow. that's what god wants for us.
Panera not quite as bad. They do have fresh bread and such. St. Louis Bread Co. was bought out by Panera. I lived by the South County mall and used to go there sometimes. When they got bought out the quality went down some.

Old January 14th, 2019 #36
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

They just got a Chick-fil-A here so all of the niggers

Well, my SwiftKey auto-suggest is recommending "are cumming" after that...

Old January 14th, 2019 #37
eddie burke

P.E. You've got a great way with words and cynical but humorous style of writing. Great stuff.

Yes, the modern day culture is pretty shitty, fake and infantile.

Re obesity, Sugar, cakes, deserts etc but the main culprit for carrying huge amounts of sugar is soft drinks. Processed carbohydrates, white bread, pastries and what really piles on the weight, snacks like Doritos, Pringles etc.

If you can cut down or preferably cut out all of these things you'll lose weight or at least keep it under control. Exercise is good but I think not the main factor in losing weight. You can lose weight just through diet but you'll have no muscle tone and just look like a skinny soy boy barista. Cutting out on junk plus exercise is the best way, preferably some weight training coupled with high intensity stuff like hill sprints or boxing training.

It's a worldwide problem, obesity, which is a factor and contributor to the diabetes epidemic as well. It's been scientifically researched and proven that if you cut out the junk and restrict yourself to something like 1000 to 1800 calories (not sure about the exact figures) for 8 weeks you can actually reverse diabetes, as long as you haven't been living with the diabetes for years and years. Then it's probably too late.

Old January 15th, 2019 #38
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie burke View Post
P.E. You've got a great way with words and cynical but humorous style of writing. Great stuff.
Céline's three antisemitic pamphlets will make you laugh and cry.

Last edited by P.E.; January 15th, 2019 at 12:44 AM.

Old January 15th, 2019 #39
eddie burke

Quote:
Céline's three antisemitic pamphlets will make you laugh and cry.
Thanks P.E, I'll look for those

Old January 15th, 2019 #40
Breanna
Eternal Glory

We got a part of our culture here of getting fat in late fall and people will pressure you to gain weight. The women who try to escape it are said "she has notions about herself." The worst thing any girl or woman can have is "notions" which is like peoples way of saying she's vain or over confident. On the one hand its bad because everyone will be fat for a few months of the year at bare minimum, but the culture against having "notions" is good in some ways too because it stops the culture of girls posting photos on facebook or whatever to try to get their ego stroked. If girls or women are posting photos like that the top comment will always be a criticism "she has notions about herself" and people will shame her. Girls will fear to wear too much makeup, dress slutty, or be obvious in their attempts to get attention or they'll be criticized for having notions.

It is partially pragmatic because usually each of the men will kill a moose every fall, and its body will fill 2 and a half deep freezers but most people only own one or at most two deep freezers and everyone is encouraged to gorge on this meat day and day out. Also if there are too many vegetables than there is space to store. If you won't do this you get shamed for letting food go to waste. The men also say things to you like that slim women complain about being cold and that men with slim wives end up burning through more oil or wood, so you're making your man work extra hard to cut wood keep you warm or making your man waste money so he can buy oil. The men get fat too. If you're a woman and slim in late fall/early winter people will make comments to you like why are you not eating. Come to my house, I will feed you. Then they pressure you to stuff your face with whatever excess food they have that they don't have room to store.

Interestingly I think this may be the original purpose behind our ancestors fall and winter celebrations like thanksgiving, harvest festivals, halloween, christmas, and so on. They didn't even have refrigeration when these holidays started.

Then when everything is safely in storage people start rationing their food, and people especially women will often start eating very little because they are ashamed of how they look, or if you have a large family to feed you have to eat little to save food for the others. You have to make everything stretch to next fall. But if you eat this low-carb meat and vegetable diet that is ideal for being attractive, you are seen as hogging the healthy meat and vegetables from others. Especially when the meat and vegetables get low you have to give the healthy meat and vegetables to men, children, and old people if you wish to be seen as virtuous, and yourself subsist on tea and a kind of hard white bread we have here, called ship biscuit or hard tack or hard bread, that has to be soaked before being eaten. The closer it gets to summer, the less meat and vegetables the women are eating, and the more just the tea and this bread. The tea has vitamin C and usually the women also buy vitamin pills that have been imported from away.

With this style of eating there is just this always fluctuating weight of all the women, doubly compounded by pregnancies and childbirth, every woman I know has 4-5 different sizes of clothes in the closet. Some women don't bother to try losing the fall weight, they've just given up I guess and they stay fat. Usually older women whose husbands are already dead so I guess they think they have nobody to impress.

Thread