VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2014 #1
Serbian

Default Bosnian Muslims Arrest Five Croats Over Kiseljak War Crimes

03 Feb 14

Bosnia Arrests Five Over Kiseljak War Crimes

Police in Travnik arrested five people for allegedly committing war crimes in the Kiseljak area of central Bosnia, with sources suggesting that the suspects are Croatian citizens.

Justice Report

BIRN
Travnik

The cantonal prosecution in Travnik, which ordered the arrests, said the five suspects were detained on Monday but two others are still wanted and were not found at their homes by police.

“They were arrested as suspects for war crimes against prisoners of war in the Kiseljak municipality,” said Edina Jaganjac, spokesperson for the prosecution.

The arrested men have been identified only by their initials - S.M., M.D., D.B., D.Lj. and S.R.

The police and the prosecution did not provide further details before a court hearing.

But sources in Travnik told BIRN that the detained men are Croatian citizens, former members of the Croatian Defence Council.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 7th, 2014 #2
Serbian

7 Feb 14

Bosnian Croats Protest Against Arrests in Kiseljak

Dozens of Croats rallied in the central Bosnian town of Kiseljak in protest against the arrests of five former Croatian Defence Council fighters suspected of war crimes.

Justice Report

BIRN
Sarajevo

The protesters gathered on Thursday in front of a memorial to Croat fighters killed during the 1990s conflict to protest about the arrests of the five men who are suspected of crimes against Bosniak muslim prisoners of war in Kiseljak.

“We have gathered here in Kiseljak today in order to express support for the five Croatian Defence Council members and their families. Those men were arrested as if they were notorious criminals,” said a statement read out at the rally by Milka Matic, the widow of a deceased Croat wartime fighter.

Miroslav Skoro, brothers Ljubo and Bosiljko Dilber, Dalibor Milos and Radislav Stankovic were arrested on Monday and remanded in custody for a month.

Two other suspects are still being sought for arrest, but reports have suggested that they may not be in Bosnia.

Old February 7th, 2014 #3
Serbian

It is interesting that the only Bosnian Croats who are harassed arrested and given prison sentences are those from areas of Bosnia who during the war fought against muslims and semi cooperated with the Bosnian Serbs.

Read this article

US forced Croatia to unite with Muslims against Serbs in 1993

The United States forced Croatia in 1993, threatening with sanctions, if the Croats of Bosnia and Herzegovina do not stop Croat-Bosnian war and instead of it, together with Bosnians, turn against the Serbs, says one of the 300 CIA documents which were declassified recently.

At a meeting of directors of Washington administration August in 1993, the discussion was about the reports that Croatian and Serbian forces increasingly act together against Muslims.

“The most important issue which was discussed at the meeting was to review the decision whether to impose sanctions on Croatia and thus force Croatia to stop collaborating with the Serbs in central Bosnia and continue to cooperate with the Muslims”, stands in the minutes of the meeting.

continue

http://inserbia.info/news/2013/10/ci...serbs-in-1993/

Old February 22nd, 2014 #4
Tiwaz

Default Serbo-Croat cooperation

I know that some Croats cooperated with Serbs during 1990s, but generally Croats cooperated with muslims, same as today do with albanian squiptars!!! However, I salute all Croats who fighted on Serbian side against muslims and they was more Racially awaked than Croats who today cooperate with squiptars!!!!
Only difference between Serbs and Croats is religion, Serbs are Orthodox Christians and Croats are Catolics!!! This is why I and National Serbian Front potentiate Race before religion!!! In my case, for Me, Race is on first place, than religion, witch by the way made total destruction between Aryan Race in last 100 year!!!!
Hate between Serbs and Croats is trap of ZOG and English agents, for them unity of Serbs, Croats, Slovenians and rest of our border friends would be fatal!!!

Old February 22nd, 2014 #5
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
However, I salute all Croats who fighted on Serbian side against muslims and they was more Racially awaked than Croats who today cooperate with squiptars!!!!
Which race are muslims in Bosnia in general? On which way Croats cooperate with squiptars? Are Croats and Serbs who fought against "Bosniaks" have been racial or religious awaken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
witch by the way made total destruction between Aryan Race in last 100 year!!!!
Aryans have been nation-not race. Aryan race don't exist as don't exist German race for example. Race and nation are two diffrent concepts.

Last edited by Fico; February 22nd, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

Thread