Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 27th, 2013 #1601
Heather Blue

There is great danger in understanding the Parasite too well. European history tells us that. The "Parasite" tore hell out of Europe. They have made Germany their cash cow with reparations for the infamous holocaust and shredding Germany to rubble.

Who would the Parasite send after us? Not the Russians. No, Russia would never do that - not as long as Putin is in power. China, perhaps? But would Red China want to give up the Trade Deals from which they benefit so handsomely? Try to think parasitic and figure out what minions Jews would use. They are in every country and keep their ears to the ground. They know what is going on in the world.

That's probably one of the disadvantages of being nationalist, I suppose. We are not Internationalists like the Jews and do not have an International tendency or insight into monkey business that would benefit us. The Parasite knows who he is going to use or arrange to use. We are going to have to get inside the mind of the Parasite and know even before he does what he would do and probably will do.

Personally, I have faith in our fact-minded Intellectuals. If they put their minds to it this riddle of the Parasite will be solved. Truth will prevail and put an end to the horror of International Jewry.

Old October 30th, 2013 #1602
Heather Blue

Once in a while something happens that gives me enormous pleasure. Namely, Edwin Snowden and the NSA. I love the panic he created in the powers-that-be by divulging how the NSA is eves-dropping on nations around the world. Now, we know how the NSA operates. Now we know we can't trust our government at all. Not even one member of the SOB Party in Washington, DC can be trusted. What's to keep them from spying on us?

Frankly, I think the NSA is more concerned about the ordinary citizen than any yellow bellied, Jew-stooge world leader. Since the Internet gives us access to information that The Parasite kept from us for a hundred years they know we have caught on to how they operate and it ain't nice. They read the blogs and news sites. They know we don't like an alien group like the Jews making off with our money and kicking us in the teeth. We don't like the smear jobs they pull on us, the hate laws and most of all genocide of the White Race.

They read our blogs and articles and know that we know. They know we are angry. So, the NSA snoop and pry on us to see what we might be doing about THEM. Is some white group forming a resistance out there somewhere? Is anybody having thoughts of over-throwing this gigantic world wide heist of our money and resources? Maybe, somebody in Germany? Germans are known for whacking rats. Or France? Maybe, somewhere out there some charismatic personality is popping his head up out of the masses.

I bet there are white men everywhere having thoughts about this mess and want something done. The Jews and their stooges would not be sneaking around and spying on people if they weren't worried about something.

Old November 5th, 2013 #1603
Heather Blue

Jews are using our culture superiority against us while making other people feel disadvantaged by comparison. It's a head game.

Has it ever occurred to anybody that black, yellow and brown people got by in this world thousands of years without the western world? The Jews make them think they are in great need and must have western sustenance to survive. By ganging up on us, if necessary. In reality those people don't need us. Certainly, the west provides advantages they don't have, but they don't need us to survive. If the west collapsed tomorrow those people would carry on like always. They have everything they need. If they didn't they would have become extinct long ago.

Jews are playing us against one another. They are making all of us unhappy and dissatisfied. Those people, especially the Blacks, probably think they can't get by unless we hand them everything. Jews make us feel like hate-filled racists and bigots unless we hand over our civilization. Total nonsense. If the world depended on the west to survive then they would die out if the west died. Needless to say we do make their lives a little easier ...electricity, automobiles, air travel, telephones, etc....but they don't need us for their survival like the Jews want all of us to believe.

The truth is the whole world would be a better place without the Jews.

Last edited by Heather Blue; November 5th, 2013 at 01:28 PM.

Old November 5th, 2013 #1604
Heather Blue

We've been frustrated by the lack of "will" in the White Race. But maybe we are wrong. I watched a video that was posted by Mike in Denver of the magnificent speed racing of some young white men on a spectacular snow clad mountain and changed my mind. Lord, that video was awesome.

I believe we do have the will. It boils down to having nothing to jump-start it. In my humble opinion it has a lot to do with the lack of competitive jealously. When you have the greatest civilization in the history of mankind who is there to be jealous of? Who is there to be better than?

I live in Kentucky. For years, the University of Kentucky basketball team was the number one team in the country. I think we won about eight NCAA titles. UCLA finally won more. Everybody wanted to beat Kentucky. The competition was fierce. The athletic world did not seem to feel that way about UCLA. I believe it had a lot to do with the fact that Kentucky Coach Adolph Rupp refused to invest in talent outside of white boys. (Not until he was forced to by the athletic director.)

That's the way it is with western culture. Everybody feels very competitive with the west and work very hard to out-do us. They would love to throw their jealousy in our faces. Jews want us to believe it's all about race, but it's about competitive jealously and they know it. That is why they hate us. If we were backward, stupid, poor and unable to build a high culture the "whiteness" of our Race would not amount to a hill of beans.

There is no one for us to be jealous of or feel competitive with. In this war against our survival we don't have that edge. Perhaps, our Intellectuals should look at it from that angle. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

Last edited by Heather Blue; November 5th, 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Old November 7th, 2013 #1605
Heather Blue

Some of our resident posters disparage Jesus, some don't even believe He existed. I believe He did. I also believe He was His own man. Unlike us the Jews could not brainwash the Lord.

The common man was mentally enslaved by Jewish indoctrination. Just as many of us are today. Their heads were so mixed up they would fight each other before they would turn against their indoctrinators. They believed Jewish leaders were God's mouth piece. Isn't that the way it is with us? We will turn on each other for the sake of other races and especially for the sake of the Jews. Try talking about the Jews and people start backing off. Let another race do something bad to us and we stand alone. That is one heck of a mess to be in, isn't it? It is a very serious problem. The classic example of indoctrination.

Christianity teaches us not to ruin the reputation of our fellow man. We apply this more to other races than ourselves. Jews can fill us with doubt about each other and distrust. Media are filled with repulsive gossip about white people every day, filling our ears with filth. Mental slaves don't allow bad talk about the Jews. That is why Jews use psychology and indoctrination - to make us mental slaves.

Jesus wasn't a slave. It only stands to reason that if a lone Man could defeat the system and get the people's thinking out from under mental enslavement, why can't we? It can be done or Jesus would not have done it.

Jesus, you see, was an Alpha Male. It was His way or no way. We could say He had "the right stuff." That is what Western Man is, too - an Alpha Male. He has the right stuff. Back when ....he knew how it should be and he did it.

What sets an Alpha Male apart from other men is his propensity for compassion. Who in this world of men has compassion? Very few. No culture has compassion like the west. There is so much cruelty and violence it is staggering. It's dog eat dog and every man for himself. Only Western Man, the Alpha Male, stands above such sniveling stinginess. Not only is he rich in material wealth, but he is rich in spirit. His compassion developed science and technology. His compassion would save this beautiful earth and its inhabitants. It's the richness within the Alpha Male that makes him the leader. Like any alpha when he used force it was for the greater good. So, what went awry?

Mental enslavement!

It's a very serious problem. It's everywhere. But it was overcome before, can't it be done again.

Last edited by Heather Blue; November 13th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Old November 9th, 2013 #1606
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Jews certainly have to have an adaptive nature to survive, don't they? For how long now have they pretended to be like the people they prey on? They have to inter marry to look like the host people, but they can't become those people. Jews have so much mixed blood they are not and never will be a true race. That is one reason why it is so hard to nail down their identity.

Intellectuals can probe into the heritage of the Jews from now until doomsday, but they will never pin the Jews down as a member of any true race because they are probably the only group that has every ethnic blood under the sun swimming in their veins... White, Asian, Negroid, Semitic, Latino. Scientific minded Intellectuals obviously think the Jews are lying about everything, including God giving Israel to them as a homeland. And probably think that if they can find something as a fact about Jews white people will see the Jews in a much different light and turn against them. And save our race and civilization.

In the big picture it may not be where Jews were born that makes them different. It is not their religion or philosophy. It is not their "race." The fact is (if the Egg-Head Community wants one) Jews are parasites. That's what makes them different. That's how they function. That's the only way they function. Without their parasitic nature Jews would not exist. That why people don't trust them. That's why wise people fear them. That's why nations expel them. For all their trying Jews have not been able to make themselves over into a culture-bearing people nor have they been able to breed the parasite out of them. All that mixed blood stripped them of any original ideas which is absolutely necessary for creating great cultures. High cultures are creations of a specific race.

Alien races will take what they can get from a rich culture like ours, but they don't function as a parasitic species. If they had to survive by preying solely on other culture-bearing groups their numbers would certainly become drastically reduced. (Which I dare say Mother Earth would appreciate.)They don't depend on other races for their survival. Only the Jews do that.
Hi, Heather. I'm new to VNN, but I have been reading your writings, and Alex Linders and others for some time and you know what you're talking about. I feel exactly the same about the jews, niggers, mudslimes and other inferior races as you do.

I don't think that I will ever really comprehend the jews. The niggers are easy to read, they're stupid and lazy and violent, and they need white people to tell them what to do and how to behave. They haven't got much brainpower, and they're like putty in the hands of the jews. The jews use the niggers to do their dirty work.

I don't have much use for mudslimes, either, because they're spreading out and lowering the standards of white countries, and they hate me because I'm a white American and a Christian. They would kidnap me if they could, torture me and cut my head off, and probably videotape the whole grisly business. But I can understand their hatred for me and other white people because they, also, are the victims of the jews, and the jew-controlled American government is supporting the jews in keeping the Arabs down. The jews have stolen their land, oppressed their people, destroyed their homes and mocked their religion. The Arabs should stay in their own countries and fight the jews, who are their real enemies, and not move into countries where they're not wanted.

But jews are another matter altogether. We know what jews want, which is to destroy all non-jewish people, or enslave them. Their head rabbi -- who recently set an example for the other kikes by croaking, finally -- said just that, that Gentiles exist to serve the jews, or words to that effect.

What I can't understand is why do the jews hate us so much? What have we ever done to them to make them our eternal enemy? We allow them to walk all over us, and trample on our graves when we die. We are the slaves of the jews, and we allow them to get away with swindling us out of our hard-earned cash. We do the hard work and the jews sit back and feed off of us. The jews get rich off of the white people and they're laughing at us, all the way to the bank, and we let them get away with it.

Our problem is, we're too nice. Our instinct is to help people and befriend them. Whites are the most compassionate people in the world, and the most generous. We are always excusing other people's bad behavior and telling them how they must change, but they never do, and we put up with it.

But niceness doesn't work with the jews. They look on us as things to be used, and thrown away when they've stolen from us everything we value. You can't be nice to jews because they view that as weakness and just keep stealing more and more of our possessions and making fun of us.

Heather, as you have pointed out, jews are parasites, and it is their nature to suck the lifeblood out of the host nation. That goes without saying. But why don't they realize the harm that their doing, the pain and suffering that their causing other people? Why don't they try to change their evil ways, and stop hurting other people who just want to be left alone and not have to deal with them. Surely they must know that they are the most hated, most despised creatures on God's green earth. Why don't they care?

The way I see it, the only way to deal with jews is lock them up or wall them in, and keep them away from us. We can't kill them because that won't solve the problem, it would reduce their numbers but there will always be a few who will sneak into the general population, pretend to be Christians, and survive to produce more jews who will grow up to be exactly like their mommies and daddies.

We can't throw the jews out or expel them to another country, because no other country would take them in except the sewer of the Middle East, Israel, and that's exactly what we don't want, to send any more kikes there to make more trouble.

I really think setting up concentration camps for the jews is the best answer. They should be sent away from white society and walled off. We would control their food and water, and if they get too randy, we would just let them starve for a little bit, but not kill them outright, until they got the idea that we won't put up with their bad behavior.

I'll bet that within a couple of generations, the jews would just die off naturally, because without white people to cheat and swindle, they would just practice their jewish behavior on each other. and kill themselves off.

Of course, I realize this probably won't happen, because we are too nice and also too controlled by the wicked jews to be able to take any action against them. But I also believe that the jews are setting themselves up for a fall, and sooner or later -- probably not soon enough for me -- it's going to happen to them.

Old November 9th, 2013 #1607
Heather Blue

Thank you, John.

Well, we are going to have to figure out a way to overcome the den of thieves. It's hard since Jews figured out a systematic swindle. But if we can get over being impressed with their worming-in tactics and intellectual sounding utterings and see them for what they are - thieves, we'll do with them what we do with all criminals. Put them away.

Old November 18th, 2013 #1608
Heather Blue

Maybe there is a reason for the "soft tyranny" Jared Taylor spoke of. It's obvious we live under tyranny, but what makes it soft? The question is - would tyranny be less "soft" if Americans were not armed to the teeth?
This evening the Jews had another wailing-wall tear jerker on television about guns. Did you know that passing laws taking the right to bear arms away from the people will make our nation safer? Well, that's what they said! Sort of.

Evidently, gun control will prevent "lone" gunmen from gunning down little school children; armed robberies will become incidents of the past; drug addicts will not be able to take the pensions of little grandmas at gun point; there will be no more car-jacking. Gun crime will virtually come to a standstill. Hallelujah!

But we have another question - the nation would be safer for whom? The tyrants? They talk a good talk, but is safety for Americans what tyrants really have in mind? No, it’s not our safety that concerns them. The American people had better keep that in mind.

I submit that tyranny in the United States is soft because Jewish tyrants don't want to be shot at. Even a fool knows it is better to keep those millions of fire arms hanging safely on gun racks. Americans love their guns. The majority of them own guns. They can't imagine being without guns. It's always been that way in America. If American men had to use them again they would. And love it. That is one issue they are together on. They used guns in the past and they would use them again. Militia groups would sprout up all over the country. Natural leaders would rise up.

What we don't have is a political system. It's baffling to the mind why the scientific west did not develop a true political system. The kind that serves our needs and our needs only. It's like they had rather observe how earthworms irrigate the soil or wade around in muck studying marine life than work out a healthy political system. Was it not enough of a challenge to their genius? Was it unattractive - more distasteful than studying the habits of rodents or figuring out the life span of cockroaches? Why did western man fail to see the need? It's a weird failing, a weakness just waiting to be invaded. The Jews, who can spot a weakness like a hawk spotting a rabbit, took over. Isn't that why we have tyranny in the West? And in America, soft or not?

It is shocking how many Jews have been "advisers" to American Presidents. What on earth for? What do Jews know about running the government of Aryan culture? They don't. But they took over because we are not political. We don't know how to be political. We have no true political system. Because we have nothing in place to do anything with. Because we are inept bunglers making ourselves a laughing stock more than anything else. (Our neglect has done us in.) So, we have tyranny.

Last edited by Heather Blue; November 19th, 2013 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Corrections

Old November 20th, 2013 #1609
Heather Blue

Aliens come to this country for the American Dream or as media like to say "for a better life." Isn’t that ducky of them? Part of that "dream" or "better life" seems to include becoming our elected officials - mayors, governors, senators, or Judges and Supreme Court Judges, etc. It’s a freak show watching some political panel on C-span of some Oriental, Jew or Hispanic senator questioning the integrity of a westerner. Talk about an aberration…. these clowns questioning western honor! The white man in question might, indeed, be a scoundrel, but is he worse than his alien interrogators? First, let these transplanted gurus pick the moat out of the eyes of their own ilk. It would certainly keep them busy.

So, let us Europeans and European Americans not be impressed with an individual’s personal honesty. It does not qualify a Jew, a Black, an Asian, or a Latino to be a judge of western ethics.

It's is a little like looking at a replica of a Van Gogh painting hanging on the wall. It certainly looks like a Van Gogh and millions of people might be fooled, but it is not the original. It did not spring from the heart, mind and soul of the true artist. A forger's skill at copying a Van Gogh did not make him Van Gogh. It’s a pretense. A lie.

Aliens in our Society put on the big ACT. They wear our clothes, speak our language, put on a western veneer, but they are not Van Gogh. They do nothing for the betterment of western culture. For all the bragging Jews do – greater than the greatest, better than the best, smarter than the smartest – neither they nor any other alien group can express the soul of the west. The best they can do is exercise "equal rights" a forgery hanging on the western wall.

Civilization is an expression of the western soul. Civilization is how we express ourselves. Civilization is who we are. This is what we do. It pours out of us like a great painting. Aliens have nothing to do with it. They reap ill-gotten gains off their fakery, but they are not capable of bettering our civilization, our nations or humankind.

How long are we going to put up with these lies? How long?

Old November 21st, 2013 #1610
Heather Blue

Just trying to survive in this world has been a very long and hard struggle for white people. There is not much that has not been done to us - slaughter, slavery, torture, starvation, rape, pillage.

We must be the only ethnic group in history who would settle conflicts peacefully. Can peace-loving people live in this violent world? All cultures benefit from our science, but has that tamed the vicious beasts? No, they are still violent and live by the sword. Nothing tames them.

These barbarians deserve each another, but we don't deserve them. Jews would have us believe everybody is equal. How is that possible when they are not peaceful and do not want to live in peace? Indeed, they scorn peace. Hatred rules them and hatred makes them violent.

Passive people may have no place in this world. Trying to stir our own race to action seems hopeless. They don't want to fight. They want a nice, safe world. As for me....how can women know what to do with violence and brute force? Men must handle the problem, fearless, determined men who will take it on as a holy cause and fight to the death. (They know how.)

Old June 11th, 2014 #1611
Tiwaz

Default The Jews in World Politics

The Jews in World Politics

by Karl Baumböck

The Source: Karl Baumböck, Juden machen Weltpolitik (Berlin: Propaganda-Verlag Paul Hochmuth, 1942). It is Nr. 16 of the series "Nationalpolitische Aufklärungsschriften."

Summary: The pamphlet runs 32 pages. The first sections cover Jewish history from ancient to modern times, and end with the claim that Germany, the Soviet Union and the United States were the three centers of the Jews.

I take up the translation with the last three sections.

Jewish World Policies—Jewish World Leadership

We have discussed the centers of world Jewish power. The unified plan is clear. That leads necessarily to the question: Is there some form of world-wide Jewish leadership that carries out this plan?

There are a series of familiar international Jewish organizations: the Alliance Israélite Universelle, the Independent Order of B'nai Briss [sic], the various Zionist agencies (e.g., the Jewish Agency), the international Jewish boycott organizations against Germany, the American Jewish Joint Consultative Council—to name only a few. All of these organizations promote Jewish world power policies in some way. How they relate to each other, which are the most significant, and whether there are secret connections and a central leadership, and where that leadership might be, are subordinate questions. Whether or not there is an organized Jewish government recognized by all the Jews is less important that the fact that there is a unified and conscious Jewish desire for world power. This is proved by a variety of political events that are taking place in plain sight today.

What Does World Jewry Want Today?

We have already discussed the fundamental aims of World Jewry. Their present activities are determined by the tactical situation. What does the situation look like today? Under the leadership of National Socialism, the German people have eliminated one of Jewry's three pillars. In many other countries, people are also beginning to wake up and see through the Jewish plans for domination. Jewry is therefore doing all in its power to defeat these awakening nations and to force them to give up their new racially-oriented policies. World Jewry is more united today than ever before. They build hate against the awakening peoples with all the resources at their disposal. They depend most heavily, as we have shown, on world Bolshevism and world democracy. With ice-cold, devilish calculation, they unleashed a new world war that they hoped would defeat the national-authoritarian nations. After defeating these nations, the way would once again be open to establish Jewish domination of the remaining nations. The insane goal of World Jewry remains ruling all the nations by controlling their government organs, their territory, their money and all their goods.

We know that they will not achieve their goal.

Jewry will not defeat the awakening nations, rather the example of these nations will finally awaken the people who still sleep under "democratic" or Bolshevist rule. That will be the time to finally solve the Jewish question. As Reichsleiter Alfred Rosenberg said in his speech on the Jewish question to diplomats and the world press on 7 February 1939, this can only occur by removing the Jews from all the nations where they have lived as parasites and transporting to them to a sufficiently large, uninhabited area suitable for colonization.

How little Jewry has understood the gravity of its situation, threatened by the racial awakening of the nations, is shown by its reaction to the emigration question. Jewry wants Palestine. In order to make it possible for the Jews of every nation to move to one place? Not at all. Such a thing is impossible. Palestine could hold only a small percentage of the Jews. The 400,000 Jews who currently live there live in the midst of 900,000 Arabs (with more than 30 million Arabs in surrounding countries!). Even if in violation of all principles of justice the Palestinian Arabs now living there were forced out to make room for the Jews, it would be impossible for a significant part of the world's Jews to move there.

As Alfred Rosenberg pointed out in his speech, Jewry is promoting the Palestine project for entirely different reasons. It wants to establish a center of power that will provide Jews remaining in those other countries a valuable legal and governmental base. A relatively small, purely Jewish state in Palestine would provide the powerful Jewish groups in other nations with the status of a respectable minority, the right of asylum, diplomatic representation and similar benefits. It is not a satisfactory solution to the Jewish question, since it leaves the Jews to continue their parasitic existence among the other nations, and indeed gives them new advantages.

The Jews have no serious intention of establishing colonies. That would not be difficult for a people of 17 million, or perhaps twice that number if one includes all who are racially Jewish. They have vast resources, and have already made major strides toward their goal of dominating the nations. It would not be difficult for them to secure a suitable territory. That would be a worthy goal for world Jewish capital. But the rich and powerful Jews of the Bolshevist clique of despots, or in the huge trusts in the USA or the international banks in England and many other countries feel too comfortable to undertake such a difficult, "uneconomic" endeavor. It hardly seems necessary to go to the trouble of bringing all Jews together in one place.

Developments will force them in that direction, however. One day there will be only one escape, a single honest way to solve the Jewish question. Then for the first time in 3,000 years, the Jew will have his own land where, in the words of his own story of creation, he can live "by the sweat of his brow," even if he had previously thought that to be a disgrace.

There is enough room on the earth for the Jews. A number of possibilities have already been mentioned: Kenya in the British Empire is two and a half times the size of England, and only 18,000 whites, some Indians and Arabs and 3.1 million blacks live there. Rhodesia is three times as large as England, but only 10,000 Europeans and one and a half million Blacks live there. British Guyana is a large and fruitful land of the size of Yugoslavia. It is still almost entirely unsettled. Large parts of Australia are still uninhabited. French Madagascar is another possibility, and there are others as well. Without going into all the details, it is clear that the question of finding a suitable place for the Jews depends only on their own desire and that of their protectors. That desire is lacking. The future of World Jewry depends on its bowing one day to the pressures of the situation.

The Decisive Battle has Begun!

Our goal is not to predict the future. We see things as they have developed so far, and evaluate the forces currently in motion. These forces, however, already exclude some "solutions" to the Jewish question. There is no longer any hope of stopping the awakening of the nations or of defeating the authoritarian states.

If International Finance Jewry within and outside of Europe succeeds in plunging the nations once again into a world war, the result will not be the Bolshevization of the world and the victory of Jewry, rather the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

The Führer gave the Jews a clear warning in these words on 30 June 1939. International Jewry has succeeded in plunging humanity into a new world war, but the results of the vast battle so far have made it clear that the Jewish string pullers have miscalculated this time. Jewish dominance of Europe has been broken and will never return. Jewish world policies in the old manner are no longer acceptable to the rest of the world. They must fail. The result of the current vast struggle will not be the establishment of Jewish control of the world, rather a just new order in which all constructive nations will cooperate.

Thread