Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2015 #1
Susan

Smile Stand By the Flag Rally Stone Mountain Ga. Sat. Aug. 1st

Apparently there are going to be these pro Confederate flag rallies all over tomorrow Sat. Aug.1st. Find one near you and GO!!!

Just Google Stand By The Flag Rally Sat. Aug. 1st, and you should find out the one nearest to you. The information for all these rallies appear to be on Facebook pages of various people..

I don't "do" Facebook but I was able to find the page(s) and get all the information. There are "meeting places" for those interested in going all over the Southeast and all over metro Atlanta.

They want people there at the entrance to the Park before it opens at 10:00 a.m. Apparently they intend to go all day with speakers and live music.

It looks as if they are expecting a LOT of people at the various rallies.

If you need motivation, they are already talking about charging the TWO WHITE MEN who were seen leaving Confederate flags downtown Atlanta at various nig churches etc. with HATE CRIMES.

Just for leaving the goddamn Confederate flag...that's all... nothing else.

The way the jews are presenting it on WSB Radio you'd think those White men left black baby body parts everywhere.

Last edited by Susan; August 1st, 2015 at 05:56 AM.

Old August 1st, 2015 #2
Ray Allan

I would go with you Susan, but I live in Nevada. Good luck and have a fun day tomorrow.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 1st, 2015 #3
Susan

Thank you for your offer Ray. No one responded which is par for the course, so to speak, here at VNN. There's very little sense of community or camaraderie off the site itself... at least for me. The paranoia and distrust is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Such a shame.

I just took my personal plea off and left the basic information for anyone interested.

Old August 15th, 2015 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Thank you for your offer Ray. No one responded which is par for the course, so to speak, here at VNN. There's very little sense of community or camaraderie off the site itself... at least for me. The paranoia and distrust is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Such a shame.
There are quite a few people here who don't care about the confederate flag, or "southern heritage". From reading some of Alex's comments about the matter, he doesn't seem to care about anything "southern". Even though southern culture and heritage is being attacked by the jews, this is only happening because they're allowing it to happen. The majority of them will go along with whatever the Republican Party agrees with, including that dothead they elected as governor, and that faggot they elected as senator........but the south shall rise again!!! If you get to the core of "southern heritage" its more about christianity than anything else. And that also happens to be the reason they're getting kicked around, and why they're not doing anything about it. Turn the other cheek.

Old August 19th, 2015 #5
Susan

I'll have to disagree with you Crowe about southern men. Yes I know what Linder thinks of southern men. He calls them southrons... I guess Southern cousin to the moron?

I think that southern men-Whites of course-are just bullied and intimidated by the White haters. Down deep they still hate niggers. I'm not sure they could make the jew connection to the destruction of our country... but neither can most Whites nowadays. Very few Whites are well read anymore and they get all their opinions from talk radio sooo...

I hold all White men responsible for the state of our country. You all could take America back tonight if you had the inclination.

Old August 22nd, 2015 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I think that southern men-Whites of course-are just bullied and intimidated by the White haters.
Most southern White men I know don't react submissively when they're bullied or intimidated. A lot of them are Scots-Irish, and they're known in history for being among most belligerent the White race has to offer. And that's part of the reason I'm surprised that as a group, they're just rolling over. I'm part Scots-Irish myself, and I think part of my belligerence comes from those genes.

Old August 23rd, 2015 #7
Ray Allan

I'm puzzled why so many Southern White men are rolling over for it, too. Obviously many of them are not and holding rallies like the one Susan mentioned. And one reason is today's jew-controlled christ cult churches, especially the Southern Baptist variety that gets these same guys to fight jew wars and strut around in camouflage and carrying AK-47s defending Pam Geller's Draw Mohammed and other shit while millions of wetbacks are swarming across the border. But just to be fair, not too many White guys in other parts of the country get the jew connection, either.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 23rd, 2015 #8
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I'm puzzled why so many Southern White men are rolling over for it, too.
It seems most of them are more worried about the well being of them and their families and aren't looking at it from an "us" perspective. That's a problem in general for White people, not just southerners. Southerners are fiercely individualistic. Or the "me me me" syndrome as I like to call it. The world could be coming down around them, but as long as them and their families are OK, the world is just fucking peachy.

Old August 24th, 2015 #9
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
It seems most of them are more worried about the well being of them and their families and aren't looking at it from an "us" perspective. That's a problem in general for White people, not just southerners. Southerners are fiercely individualistic. Or the "me me me" syndrome as I like to call it. The world could be coming down around them, but as long as them and their families are OK, the world is just fucking peachy.
I always thought southerners were more group or "us against them" and regional culture-oriented and northerners were more individualistic. Not anymore I guess.

Thread