Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2012 #41
SmokyMtn
Banned

August 2012: Nigger goes on rampage in Brooklyn targeting Whites, shooting five and pistol whips another three

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=145075

Old August 19th, 2012 #42
SmokyMtn
Banned

July 2012: 5 Nigger teens rape 12 year old white girl in Philadelphia recreational center

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143935

Old August 19th, 2012 #43
SmokyMtn
Banned

June 2012: White 17 year old victim Marley Lion was fatally shot 5 times by a Negro looking to rob & kill Whitie

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143002

Old August 29th, 2012 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

August 2012: Wichita, Kansas: multiple white children attacked after school by gang of niggers

A Wichita parent seeks answers to after school fight

By John Wright

CREATED Aug. 27, 2012

Carrying signs that read "Gang Violence " and "Hate Crimes," a Wichita mother and others held an information picket outside Truesdell Middle School, 2464 South Glenn, Monday morning.

A fight happened last Friday in the 2700 block of South Glenn. Rian Brown said police are investigating after her sixth grade children - one boy and one girl - and other students were "jumped" by a group of several students off school grounds.

"They've (police) taken information and took pictures. They did make me well aware they took calls from other incidents in the neighborhood at the same time and around the time (the fight) was going on," Brown said.

An email sent to KFDI News states the picketing was not directed at the school. The email went on to indicate the picket is an effort to find more victims and create awareness so all children are safe.

A USD 259 spokeswoman said district officials are trying to learn more about the after-school incident.

http://www.kfdi.com/news/local/167565205.html

Old August 31st, 2012 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

August 2012: Indiana: nigger attacks student Caleb Hoagland

Video of the moment boy is brutally beaten on school bus... after mother campaigned to make them free

Laura Hoagland fought to make all buses to Franklin Township schools free
In the first month of school, her 14-year-old son Caleb was assaulted on his bus

By Daily Mail Reporter

30 August 2012 | UPDATED: 06:43 EST, 31 August 2012
Comments (72)

When Lora Hoagland was fighting to make buses to and from Franklin Township schools in Indiana free for all families, she didn't think her son's very trip to class would land him in the hospital.

It all started when Caleb Jones, 14, unwittingly sat in the seat of a violent classmate, 15, who decided to push, punch and berate when he did not get up while the bus was moving.

A video of the incident was posted on Facebook by the attacker, in which he bragged 'dat wassnt nun'.

Caleb ended up getting staples in his head and the boy, who is a minor, was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct as well as suspended from school.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hool-year.html

Old September 16th, 2012 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator

[September 2012: Ohio: nigger convict kills woman and her two daughters]

[When are white idiots going to understand that niggers aren't toys, they're dangerous wild animals?]

Mother and two children 'murdered at their home by convicted killer she befriended after he was released from jail'

- 23-year-old Heather Jackson found strangled to death at her Ohio home
Her body was wedged down side of bed, her two children's in a closet
- Curtis Clinton, 41, has been charged with their deaths
- He had become friends with Jackson shortly after being released from a 13-year jail term on a previous manslaughter charge
- Also facing separate charge of raping a 13-year-old girl

By Laura Cox

14 September 2012 | UPDATED: 06:47 EST, 15 September 2012

Tragic: The smiling mother and daughter, Heather Jackson (right) and three-year-old Celina

Curtis Clinton is accused of strangling to death Heather Jackson and her two young children

A young mother and her two infant children were strangled to death by her ex-con friend, police revealed on Friday, as the friend was charged with their murder.

23-year-old Heather Jackson's body was found brutally slain at her home in Ohio on Saturday, alongside her three-year-old daughter Celina and son, Wayne, aged 18 months.

All three died of strangulation, a coroner found, and police are investigating the identity of a murder weapon.

The man allegedly behind the killings, 41-year-old Curtis Clinton, was charged with three counts of aggravated murder, seven months after being released from a 13-year term for assault and involuntary manslaughter.

Police say he was invited into Jackson's home, where the bodies were later found.

Concerned friends had asked officers to check on the young mother, having not heard from her all day, and at around 8pm police made the grisly discovery.

Jackson's lifeless body had been shoved between a mattress and a bed frame, with her children's hidden inside a closet, NorwalkRegister.com reported.

She and her children had lived in the property for around a month, police said, and she had known Clinton for about five months.

23-year-old Heather Jackson's body was found brutally slain at her home in Ohio on Saturday, alongside her three-year-old daughter Celina (right) and son, Wayne, aged 18 months (left)

It is not yet known what his motive was but police say he has a lengthy criminal history including the assault and manslaughter conviction, over the death of 18-year-old Misty Keckler in 1997.

She was found dead from strangulation in a Fostoria mobile home and Clinton pleaded guilty two years later.

At this stage officers say they believe Clinton acted without an accomplice, though they are continuing to investigate and conduct interviews.

He was arrested on Monday from the Bellevue Hospital, where he was receiving unspecified treatment.

Already facing charges of raping a 13-year-old girl, the registered sex offender is being held on $3million bond.

He is being held in the Erie County Jail, where he will stay until another court appearance next Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Clinton.html

Old September 21st, 2012 #47
Susan

Goddamn--if only we could give that nigger what he really deserved for doing what he did to that stupid White woman and her two adorable children.

And, of course, not one fucking word about this abomination either written about or talked about in the jew media.

But there was some stupid article in some newspaper today about how the niggers in South Carolina were mistreated (as a tear rolls down my cheek) during the civil rights fight.

I had a long conversation yesterday with a local county police spokesperson about the ridiculous lack of racial information about local crime. I talked a long time and gave lots of facts and information about how the media hides black on White crimes, local and national, from the public. He seemed interested and said he was going to talk to the Public Information policeman at the Police Dept. and tell him of my ideas.

My main point was that law enforcement must find a way to get important racial information on crimes to the public. I emphasized public safety as I knew this was the only way to get through to him.

He said he would give my phone number to the Public Information spokesperson and he would call me. If I don't hear from him, I'll call him myself.

Damn, it's almost impossible getting through to pigs, they're so entrenched in their jew/diversity/department/government bullshit. But, I keep trying.

I have to do something, my sanity feels as if it's slipping most days.

Old September 21st, 2012 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Goddamn--if only we could give that nigger what he really deserved for doing what he did to that stupid White woman and her two adorable children.

And, of course, not one fucking word about this abomination either written about or talked about in the jew media.

But there was some stupid article in some newspaper today about how the niggers in South Carolina were mistreated (as a tear rolls down my cheek) during the civil rights fight.

I had a long conversation yesterday with a local county police spokesperson about the ridiculous lack of racial information about local crime. I talked a long time and gave lots of facts and information about how the media hides black on White crimes, local and national, from the public. He seemed interested and said he was going to talk to the Public Information policeman at the Police Dept. and tell him of my ideas.

My main point was that law enforcement must find a way to get important racial information on crimes to the public. I emphasized public safety as I knew this was the only way to get through to him.

He said he would give my phone number to the Public Information spokesperson and he would call me. If I don't hear from him, I'll call him myself.

Damn, it's almost impossible getting through to pigs, they're so entrenched in their jew/diversity/department/government bullshit. But, I keep trying.

I have to do something, my sanity feels as if it's slipping most days.
Good stuff. I believe that you as a member of the public have the right to access whatever official charges the police have made. Essentially, to see their police blotter. They will of course go out of their way to play down the racial essence of the crime problem, but their attempts are easily seen through. Police PR is essentially decontexting crimes so the big picture is hidden, and to reverse that is the main job of White crime reporting.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #49
Susan

I get so frustrated when talking to the police because I know that whatever I say about race and crime, I will always get the "gee, I wonder what race has to do with (for instance) the great numbers of black on White rape".

A couple of years ago, when talking to another police spokesman from yet another metro Atlanta county, I was making points about the connection between race and crime, and he commented to me "...your stern political agenda". ??? It made me so angry, I actually made a complaint to his supervisor.

When all you're doing is spouting facts and numbers, how can you have an agenda? I'm not sure if law enforcement will ever be willing to just give the complete racial facts concerning crime or not. I may just be barking up the wrong tree here.

I'm so disgusted with law enforcement on so many levels, it's hard for me to ever consider them on our side or even neutral.

There was an article in my local county paper yesterday about the latest dog to be killed by a policeman. This occurred in south Georgia I think. I'll try to go find a link and post it in another thread. Here's what supposedly happened: a local policeman gets a police dog and leaves it in his car (don't know how or why this happened...yet) while he goes out of town for three days.

When he returns, he finds the dog in his SUV, of course, dead. According to the article yesterday, there were signs the poor dog tried to get out: the inside of the SUV was pretty much destroyed.

If I remember correctly, this was all kept hushhush and the dog was buried in his backyard. Somehow, it got out though. Anyway, now there's an animal group in Georgia who wants the dog's body exhumed and a cause of death found. Apparently, they are pushing for felony charges against the officer.

Good. It's about time these damn pigs pay for what they do to dogs. Here in the metro Atlanta area, we've had about 5 or more police officer shootings of pets in their own yards for no good reason. And not one has been charged with any crime.

I don't think police are particularly smart or ethical. And they may, in fact, be the bottom of the barrel in both of these categories. So, I'm not going to waste a lot of time trying to convince them they need to be more aware of racially motivated crimes.

Linder, you're right: that should be our agenda.

Old October 4th, 2012 #50
Susan

Default Update on nigger murderer

I just saw this. The nigger pleaded not guilty to all charges.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/1...to-all-charges

Did you all know he is being charged with raping the little 3 year old?

I suspected he had raped the White woman, at least. I just didn't want to entertain the idea that he had raped the children too.

Old October 31st, 2012 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

OCTOBER 2012: Autumn Pasquale, 12-year-old white girl murdered by two niggers (New Jersey)

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=147289

Old October 31st, 2012 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

OCTOBER 2012: New Jersey: Autumn Pasquale, 12-year-old white girl murdered by two niggers

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=147289

Old November 5th, 2012 #53
America First

Default 106 year old White women.

Male or female Congoid's they are dangerous to be around any hapless White.

http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showt...838#post479838

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old February 4th, 2013 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

JULY 2011: Atlanta: three white women shot by Nkosi Thandiwe

http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogsp...-murderer.html
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...37#post1504137

During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.

“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”

He said the night before the shooting, he attended a so-called “Peace Party” intended to address his concerns about helping the black community find equal footing, but two white people were there.

“I was upset,” Thandiwe said. “I was still upset Friday. I took the gun to work because I was still upset from Thursday night.”

He even admitted to earlier that day getting angry enough on the job to shoot his supervisor.

“What my boss said to me …,” he told the jury, “that rage almost made me pull out my gun on him.”

Old February 4th, 2013 #55
Ironguard1940

Default Kill niggers, hate itz-kill Whitey, nothing to see here, move along

This one is a bit dated, but it shows the blatant, overt double standard when it comes to race hate crimes.

Ken_Tillery Ken_Tillery

Old February 5th, 2013 #56
Susan

Default Bitter old nigger in wheelchair shoots White woman dead in Macon Georgia at gas station

This crime occurred this past December in Macon, south of Atlanta. The media gave it perfunctory attention for a few days and then flushed it down the memory hole for good. They did their best to make the old nigger look as if he just wasn't quite responsible for what he'd done and was the actual victim.

The crime was nothing short of despicable, of course. Linda Hunnicutt, a 65 year old White woman pulled into a gas station in Macon. Witnesses saw her get out of her car, walk around to the back of it as if looking for something and then slump to the ground. Apparently, she had encountered the nigger, Frank Louis Reeves, 73 years old, in his wheelchair who had pulled out his gun and shot her point blank.

Reeves claimed Hunnicutt had bumped his wheelchair. Witness Melissa Whisby said she saw Hunnicutt collapse after getting out of her car shortly after 1 p.m. Tuesday, (Dec 4th, 2012).

When Whisby noticed Hunnicutt wasn't moving, she went to her aid and asked another witness to call 911, she said. Hunnicutt died at a hospital.

"He kept saying, 'I shot her because she tried to hit me with her car.'" Whisby recalled. "And he never changed expression. I mean, it was just cold and, you know, he was just like he was discussing the weather." As usual with niggers, no remorse at all shown for murdering Whites.

Reeves' attorney, Veronica Brinson, to the AP that Reeves is in shock about what happened and didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. Of course Ms. Brinson, niggers pull out their guns every day and never mean to hurt Whites. It just sorta happens.

The article dated Friday, Dec. 7,2012 in the metro section of the AJC ends by stating Reeves served in the military around the time of the Korean War and used a wheelchair because he had suffered two strokes in the past few years, Brinson told the AP. The Macon man serves as a deacon at his church, she said. Reeves and his family said in a news release that they hope the Hunnicutt family can grieve in peace. No apology offered of course.

Reeves' family said he has no criminal history. Oh well, then just let the nigger go. No hard feelings, right?

For some reason, I can't get any articles to post. I'm sure I'm just not technically talented enough, but there are plenty of articles, including pictures at The Telegraph of victim and shooter, so maybe one of you more technically gifted guys here will post a few with pics. Thanking you in advance.

If you just google macon news gas station shooting, plenty of articles are there.

Old February 6th, 2013 #57
Ironguard1940

Default At least it made a major newspaper

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ation/1748949/

Old August 2nd, 2013 #58
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

White 17 year old victim Marley Lion was fatally shot 5 times by a Negro looking to rob & kill Whitie

Old August 2nd, 2013 #59
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Trayvon Martin vs Christopher Cervini

Tags
hush crimes, nigger killer, nigger on white, nigger rape, nigger rapists, nigger savages, versteckte kriminalität

Thread