VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 11th, 2014 #41
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Anyone that would stop in a nigger neighborhood is an idiot.

White people are still so stupid they think of them as humans, WRONG!!!!

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 12th, 2014 #42
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Just reported in the London Free Press. We'll see how free commenting will be allowed.

http://www.lfpress.com/2014/04/11/de...er-mob-beating

Old April 12th, 2014 #43
N.B. Forrest

As always, the judenpresse shines the bright spotlight on the lone "See - there are lots of good ones, too!" blacks in the stinky troop of murderous macaques.

Uh uh, Shlomo. The exception proves the rule.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 13th, 2014 #44
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
As always, the judenpresse shines the bright spotlight on the lone "See - there are lots of good ones, too!" blacks in the stinky troop of murderous macaques.

Uh uh, Shlomo. The exception proves the rule.
Yeah, because they know what people are thinking, which is what they should be thinking, and they try to head that off at any opportunity.

The daughter "doesn't want to believe" it's a hate crime. Oh foolish Whites. You can lead 'em to TNB, but you can't make 'em think.

Old April 13th, 2014 #45
Karl Lueger

Detroit then and now..white or nigger

cool comparison of same places over time

http://detroiturbex.com/content/ba/feat/decay/1.html

Rambo, John J.

Old July 17th, 2014 #46
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Nig "Latrez Cummings" beat Steve Utash into permanent brain damage, judge only gives Cummings a 6 month sentence.

Prosecutors accused Judge James Callahan of using Latrez Cummings lack of a father as a reason for leniency

Cummings is one of five men accused of beating a Detroit driver into a coma and giving him permanent brain damage

Published: 10:16 EST, 17 July 2014 |

A judge in Detroit has lashed out at a 19-year-old gang member - telling him he needed a father to 'beat the hell out of him' and keep him out of trouble.

Wayne County Judge James Callahan made the stunning remark before sentencing Latrez Cummings to six months in jail for his role in the brutal mob-style assault on a motorist in April.

In response to the judge's question, Cummings said his father wasn't around when he was growing up.

Scroll down for video

Wayne County Judge James Callahan (left) told Detroit gang member Latrez Cummings, 19, (right) that he should have had a father to 'beat the hell out of him'

Callahan said Cummings needed a dad, 'someone to discipline you. Someone to beat the hell out of you when you made a mistake, as opposed to allowing you or encouraging you to do it to somebody else.'

Cummings and four others have pleaded guilty to assaulting Steve Utash, who was in a coma for days after the April attack. The mob pounced on him in Detroit after he got out of his pickup truck to help a 10-year-old who had stepped in front of his vehicle.

The judge's comments preceded a loud, spirited exchange with assistant prosecutor Lisa Lindsay, who said the six-month sentence was too light.

She accused the judge of offering Cummings leniency because he didn't have a father growing up. She pointed out that there are many young black men who were raised without a father but haven't committed crimes. Cummings is black.

'Did I ever use the term "black?"' replied Callahan, who is white.

'It doesn't matter if a person is black, white, yellow or red.'

Cummings was the last defendant to be sentenced in the case. The longest sentence was nearly 6 ½ years in prison for a man whose punishment was enhanced because of his criminal record.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-beating.html

Old July 18th, 2014 #47
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
'Did I ever use the term "black?"' replied Callahan, who is white.

'It doesn't matter if a person is black, white, yellow or red.'
Kum-ba-yah, my lord, Kum-ba-yah.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 19th, 2014 #48
313Chris

Cocksucker probably has ambitions to run for mayor eventually. Ever since Duggan got "elected", every aging, balding, pig-ugly white fool left in this city has got it in their fool heads that they could elected mayor if they kiss enough nigger ass. I hope he dies, pathetically, on the toilet, of a heart attack, while straining to take a shit.

Old July 19th, 2014 #49
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Leftist white cock-sucking fools deserve to live in 90%+ Negro cities, even as mayor.

Until Whites in general start raising hell like, say, Blacks did for Trayvon Martin, I don't see our movement making any significant gains. And it can't be just hell-raising alone, they actually must fight with intent for total racial segregation (apartheid is bullshit).

Old July 19th, 2014 #50
Serbian

I just don't understand it. Around 180 million whites ?in the US and yet not even one single racial attack on niggers per year. Something is very wrong with the American people.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 19th, 2014 #51
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I just don't understand it. Around 180 million whites ?in the US and yet not even one single racial attack on niggers per year. Something is very wrong with the American people.
They don't want to go to prison. Prison for many African-Americans is often better than the life they had created for themselves on the outside.

Old July 19th, 2014 #52
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
There are scores of instances in any given year in America, where white people rightly use lethal force to defend themselves against nigger predation, but stories like that are intentionally ignored by the Jewsmedia.

These cases of outrageous nigger-on-white crime, serve an important use to the Jewsmedia as a bludgeoning instrument against white people -- to instill stress and anxiety over the possibility of it happening to you, i.e. "you're not safe in your own world, white man", and secondarily to shame and demoralize white people into hopelessness, i.e. "this is going to keep happening and you're helpless to do anything about it, white man."

You have to take from these cases what you can -- use them as an opportunity to speak aloud and unapologetically, every forbidden truth about race if ever the story should come up in conversation, and take note of every mistake the victim made, and be mindful not to repeat them in your own everyday life.

Last edited by 313Chris; July 19th, 2014 at 04:01 PM.

Old July 19th, 2014 #53
N.B. Forrest

There are 2 factors restraining American White men from fighting back in the classic Tulsa/Rosewood style: one, the constant guilt-tripping of the kikes (which is effective on the soft-headed queef contingent) and two, the fear of modern forensics/surveillance tech and, if caught & convicted by those tools, the certainty of being interred in a federal supermax tomb (even the ones who are immune to the mind-shtup are rightfully fearful of THAT prospect).

So a loosening of Uncle Shmuel's iron grip which can come only from a great crisis is what's required to allow Whites to again administer the immediate, massive retributions which alone can control the savage nigger.

Tags
hush crime, joseph utash

Thread