VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2017 #3801
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

Until then, I with a sad heart will do my microscopic part to shower him with the ridicule he deserves.
Fair enough, man. You certainly have that right.

Ultimately, it little matters what any of us might actually think as individuals, what's important is the perception of the group. Setting the agenda. Leaders are being made as we speak. Sounds corny, but it's true. I could give you a dozen names and they're all under 45, most of them significantly so.

I do think it's obvious which direction the rapidly growing resistance to the SJW and Marxist scum is taking. That direction is towards Trump. That's immutable.

My anonymous advice would be to hug him as tightly as possible. Barring the capacity for doing that, at a minimum hold on loosely, but don't let go. So to speak.

Personally, I'm more optimistic now than at any time in my entire life. There is a change. It's palpable. All the things I honestly didn't think I would live to see are taking place in real time, not only that, but I'm still young enough to participate? Get the fuck out. That's straight-up Field of Dreams shit, dude.

Old April 23rd, 2017 #3802
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.19c564fe7fe7

Trump and his aides take hard line on border wall, as threat of government shutdown looms

By Sean Sullivan April 23

“The Democrats don’t want money from budget going to border wall despite the fact that it will stop drugs and very bad MS 13 gang members,” Trump tweeted Sunday morning. In a subsequent tweet, he wrote: “Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.”

Old April 23rd, 2017 #3803
N.B. Forrest

The Democrat scum are adamant that they're not going to fund the wall - despite Trump's compromise offer to agree to health care subsidies - so he needs to be just as adamant: shut the fucking circus down if necessary. That would send a signal to his rightly alarmed base that he hasn't totally abandoned them & his own word.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 23rd, 2017 #3804
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Fair enough, man. You certainly have that right.

Ultimately, it little matters what any of us might actually think as individuals, what's important is the perception of the group. Setting the agenda. Leaders are being made as we speak. Sounds corny, but it's true. I could give you a dozen names and they're all under 45, most of them significantly so.

I do think it's obvious which direction the rapidly growing resistance to the SJW and Marxist scum is taking. That direction is towards Trump. That's immutable.

My anonymous advice would be to hug him as tightly as possible. Barring the capacity for doing that, at a minimum hold on loosely, but don't let go. So to speak.

Personally, I'm more optimistic now than at any time in my entire life. There is a change. It's palpable. All the things I honestly didn't think I would live to see are taking place in real time, not only that, but I'm still young enough to participate? Get the fuck out. That's straight-up Field of Dreams shit, dude.
Things are indeed better for our White side than they've been since before WWjew. Shit is happening with astonishing speed - all thanks to Trump blowing up the logjam. That doesn't mean he doesn't need to get himself together tout suite.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 23rd, 2017 #3805
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

There are actually people defending 'forgetting about the wall' so that we can put more $ into fighting ISIS.
I distinctly remember Trump saying that, by refusing to prop up 'Nations that hate us' anymore, and waste time/money/military on things that are not our business, we'd save enough money to do both.

People don't realize, as I didn't until a few years ago-even down to small local government, there is drug 'funding'-judges, mayors, etc.-it's a big business that won't go away without a push back--from Whites who benefit.
Same as the push-back--from Whites--to keep illegals here whom they can hire for $2 an hour instead of min wage or higher.
Sometimes they don't pay em at all. That's why they (Mestizos and Hispanics) formed LULAC-which even upon being in this country shows they advocate for illegal, unconstitutional behavior. Most of their clients are not trying to collect wages for jobs they obtained while on a proper Work Visa.

So we'll see the wall when we see it. The Repubs (for the labor reasons I cited, and also, they like to get Federal funding for 'faith based' orgs who help 'refugees' and illegal immigrants) want to leave the border open as much as the Dems, they benefit from the invasion too.

Every Governor of Texas did the 'we gonna stop dem Mexicans' routine-none did it. What made Trump's rhetoric different was the unabashed claim that Mexis and Latrinos were mostly dirtbag criminals-and not petty ones. Would not 'take it back' after he said it. I'd like to think there will be a follow through.

Old April 24th, 2017 #3806
Robbie Key

Trump mourns Jewish Holocaust victims and vows to fight anti-Semitism in speech to Jewish group

By Ben Sales April 23, 2017 6:34pm

NEW YORK (JTA) – President Donald Trump paid extended tribute to the memory of the Holocaust and to Israel in a speech to the World Jewish Congress.

Given via prerecorded video at the opening dinner of the WJC’s Plenary Assembly in New York City Sunday night, Trump’s remarks honed close to Jewish communal talking points. The speech marked an evolution in Trump’s rhetoric from just three months ago, when his administration’s remembrance of the Holocaust left out mention of Jews, and when he appeared reluctant at first to condemn anti-Semitism.

But Sunday, on the eve of Holocaust Remembrance Day, Trump invoked the memory of the genocide’s six million Jewish victims, praised Israel as a “great nation” and vowed to fight anti-Semitism.

“On Yom HaShoah, we look back at the darkest chapter of human history,” Trump said, using the day’s Hebrew name. “We mourn, we remember, we pray, and we pledge: Never again. I say it, never again.”

“The mind cannot fathom the pain, the horror, and the loss,” he continued. “Six million Jews, two-thirds of the Jews in Europe, murdered by the Nazi genocide. They were murdered by an evil that words cannot describe, and that the human heart cannot bear.”

The speech contrasted with the White House’s statement on International Holocaust Remembrance Day in January, which mourned the Holocaust but omitted any mention of Jews. Jewish groups across the ideological spectrum condemned that statement when it was released, but the WJC, notably, was the one major Jewish group that defended it.

In his speech Sunday, Trump also lauded Israel, quoting the founder of Zionism, Theodor Herzl.

“Today, only decades removed from the Holocaust, we see a great nation risen from the desert and we see a proud Star of David waving above the State of Israel,” Trump said. “That star is a symbol of Jewish perseverance. It’s a monument to unyielding strength. We recall the famous words attributed to Theodor Herzl: If you will it, it is no dream. If you will it, it is no dream.”

Trump also promised to combat anti-Semitism and bigotry, as he has repeatedly since a wave of bomb threats hit Jewish institutions nationwide. Making a veiled reference to Iran, whose leaders have repeatedly called for Israel’s destruction, he affirmed United States support for Israel.

“We must stamp out prejudice and anti-Semitism everywhere it is found,” he said. “We must defeat terrorism, and we must not ignore the threats of a regime that talks openly of Israel’s destruction. We cannot let that ever even be thought of. To all of you tonight, who have come from around the world, let it be known, America stands strong with the State of Israel.”

Trump also took the opportunity to reference his election victory last year. Thanking Ronald Lauder, the WJC’s president and prominent New York cosmetics executive, philanthropist, and Republican activist, Trump said, “he even predicted early that I was going to win the presidency.”

http://www.jta.org/2017/04/23/top-he...o-jewish-group

Old April 24th, 2017 #3807
Robbie Key

Trump’s billionaire adviser stands to gain from policies he helped shape

Blackstone CEO (((Steve Schwarzman))) has extensive holdings in China and influence on Trump’s policies there.

By ISAAC ARNSDORF and JOSH DAWSEY 04/18/17 06:17 PM EDT

Billionaire investor Steve Schwarzman’s newfound status as a trusted outside adviser for President Donald Trump has created blurred lines in which the Blackstone CEO is offering guidance on policies that could boost the fortunes of his company and his personal wealth.

The starkest example was Trump’s reversal last week on labeling China a currency manipulator — a central campaign pledge that could have dealt a major blow to U.S.-China relations. While many factors likely played into Trump’s decision, including the president’s desire to encourage China to get tough on North Korea, it also followed extensive advice Schwarzman had given the president on the topic, warning Trump against such a move.

Even if Schwarzman was acting in the capacity of an economic expert, those policy changes directly help Schwarzman’s bottom line as CEO of Blackstone, the private equity giant.

And Blackstone has gone so far as to warn its investors about the stakes of Trump’s China policy. In a recent regulatory filing, Blackstone explicitly warned its investors that Trump’s tough talk on China threatened to hurt Blackstone’s portfolio.

"President Trump has raised the possibility of greater restrictions on international trade and significant increases to tariffs on goods imported into the U.S., particularly from China,” Blackstone said in the Feb. 24 disclosure to the Securities and Exchange Commission. "Changes to international trade agreements or the imposition of tariffs or other trade barriers could increase costs, decrease margins, reduce the competitiveness of products and services offered by current and future portfolio companies and adversely affect the revenues and profitability of companies whose businesses rely on goods imported from outside of the U.S.”

Blackstone’s extensive holdings in China include an IT outsourcing company, shopping malls, hotels and commercial property. The Chinese government also controls an investment arm that owns shares in Blackstone.

Blackstone also warned investors about the impact on its portfolio of Trump’s tax proposals — another subject that Schwarzman has recently been discussing with the president, according to sources familiar with the conversations.

"President Trump expressed support for legislation ending treatment of carried interest as capital gain,” Blackstone said in the SEC filing. "If federal, state or local legislation to treat carried interest as ordinary income rather than as capital gain for tax purposes were to be enacted, we and possibly our unitholders would be required to pay a materially higher amount of taxes, thereby adversely affecting our ability to recruit, retain and motivate our current and future professionals.”

Trump has so far not presented his latest tax plan to Congress.

There’s nothing illegal about Schwarzman providing informal advice that benefits his own wealth, as there would be if he were an official government employee. But the arrangement creates an ethical gray area, and the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel recommends making advisers employees so that they become subject to rules that guard against conflicts of interest.

Robert Weissman, president of watchdog group Public Citizen, said it’s all but impossible for someone like Schwarzman to separate his roles as a corporate expert and as a top executive and major investor in Blackstone.

"The corporate pipeline to the president’s ear guarantees the corruption of American domestic and foreign policy,” Weissman said. "In the ethics vacuum of the Trump administration, Schwarzman’s special role as perhaps Trump’s closest corporate adviser makes it almost inevitable that administration policy will bend to Blackstone’s interests."

Schwarzman is not the only outside adviser who stands to profit handsomely from the counsel he offers the president. Trump has also tapped Carl Icahn, Rudy Giuliani and Richard LeFrak to offer advice on topics ranging from regulatory matters to cybersecurity to infrastructure — areas that overlap with their personal investments.

Icahn grabbed headlines after he advised Trump to change a federal biofuels program in a way that would benefit an oil refining company he owns. Ethics experts cried foul, arguing that Icahn was acting as a de facto government official, but the billionaire and the White House insist he is merely a private citizen.

While Trump relies on a range of executives, Schwarzman has gained an especially influential spot as of late.

A White House official and one other source familiar with the conversations said Trump spoke to Schwarzman often in the leadup to Chinese President Xi Jinping’s visit earlier this month, citing the friendship the Chinese leader has with the Manhattan businessman. One White House official described the conversations as Trump testing his theories and ideas about China with Schwarzman, “who kind of gave him the pros and cons of each approach,” this person said.

While China was a frequent point of contention on the campaign trail -- Trump railed against the country manipulating its currency nd ripping off America with trade deals — he didn’t have a deep knowledge of the country, one person close to Trump said.

And Trump has gone beyond economics topics with Schwarzman, asking him about the management structure inside the White House and foreign policy issues, one White House official said.

Schwarzman has never asked Trump to do anything “specifically for Blackstone or his company,” the White House official said, and the company doesn’t usually come up in conversations.

Blackstone spokeswoman Christine Anderson defended Schwarzman advising Trump.

“Just as Mr. Schwarzman has assisted presidents from both parties in the past, he has provided his views to President Trump when asked, alongside a long, bipartisan list of business leaders from around the country,” Anderson said. “His only reason for doing so is serving the common good and helping produce positive results for the American people.”

The White House press office did not respond to requests for comment.

It’s also not unprecedented for executives to provide regular advice to the president that could impact their own companies and personal wealth. Former President Barack Obama regularly relied on Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric, who headed up his President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, an advisory board focused on creating jobs after the recession.

Schwarzman, who was named as the chair of Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum in December, has known Trump for years. He has a palatial estate — called the Four Winds — near Trump in Palm Beach and often retreats to the Florida island on the weekends. He likes to dine at Mar-a-Lago with Trump, as he did recently as the Saturday night after the Chinese president’s visit.

Trump generally initiates the calls with Schwarzman, who has visited the White House on several occasions. One adviser said Trump respects most people who are wealthy “like him.”

That’s not the limit of Blackstone’s influence. Several senior administration officials are also close to Wayne Berman, a Blackstone executive in Washington who has been rumored as a potential replacement for chief of staff Reince Priebus. While that talk has died down, Berman frequently speaks to a range of top officials, including Steven Mnuchin, the president’s treasury secretary, one White House official said.

Schwarzman, who donated $5.5 million to Republicans in the most recent election cycle along with his wife, has also shown a strong personal interest in China, sometimes apparently at the expense of his company duties. Schwarzman funds a scholarship program for Americans to study there modeled on the famous Rhodes Scholarship in the United Kingdom that in 2015 reportedly occupied more of his attention than a massive deal Blackstone was pursuing with General Electric.

For Trump, accusing China of manipulating its currency was a staple of his stump speeches on the campaign trail, and he promised to make officially designating it a currency manipulator one of his first orders of business as president. But last week he reversed his position in an interview with The Wall Street Journal, saying the accusation could strain relations when the U.S. needs Chinese help containing North Korea.

Trump also appears to have eased off promises to slap high tariffs on goods from China and Mexico, which economists warned could violate international agreements and start a trade war. While he has not publicly reversed himself, Trump has not revived his previously frequent calls for the tariffs.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...fluence-237341

Old April 24th, 2017 #3808
cillian

President Trump this week will take the first steps toward possibly undoing national monument designations by his predecessors and may set off an unprecedented legal battle in the process, according to media reports.

The Salt Lake Tribune on Monday morning quoted an anonymous White House official saying the president will order the Interior Department to review monument designations stretching all the way back to the mid-1990s, including former President Bill Clinton’s creation of the massive Grand Staircase-Escalante Monument in 1996.

The order also will re-examine former President Obama’s highly controversial action to create the 1.3 million-acre Bears Ears national monument in Utah.

Under the century-old Antiquities Act, presidents are given the explicit authority to create national monuments. Since the act went into effect, all presidents have made such designations, though Mr. Obama expanded presidential authority by claiming vast tracts of land and sea and labeling them “monuments” to prohibit energy development and other activities.

Mr. Obama set a record for the largest amount of land and sea designated as national monuments, though former President George W. Bush also used the act to protect huge swaths of ocean.

Since taking office, pressure on Mr. Trump to reverse some of those designations has grown. In a statement to the Salt Lake Tribune, Sen. Orrin Hatch, Utah Republican, said he’s been pressuring the White House to address Bears Ears and other monuments.

“For years, I have fought every step of the way to ensure that our lands are managed by the Utahns [who] know them best and cherish them deeply,” Mr. Hatch said in a statement to the paper. “That’s why I’m committed to rolling back the egregious abuse of the Antiquities Act to serve far-left special interests. As part of this commitment, I have leveraged all of my influence — from private meetings in the Oval Office in the president’s first week in office to my latest trip to Bears Ears this week — to ensure that this issue is a priority on the president’s agenda.”

No president has ever used authority under the Antiquities Act to undo a monument designation, and it’s unclear whether Mr. Trump has the legal authority to do so.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nument-design/

Old April 24th, 2017 #3810
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Breaking News: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin announces sanctions ...

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin announces sanctions on Syria.
They fear Russia too much for military intervention, so they're going the economic route. Whatever they can do to destabilize the place for the benefit of israel.

Old April 24th, 2017 #3811
Robbie Key

Wolfowitz is getting involved again it seems...

Susan Glasser at Politico reports on a new podcast (my highlight):

Quote:
Iraq might descend into “chaotic violence”—or worse. The broader Middle East could “go to hell” all over again.
If the United States doesn’t step up under President Donald Trump, Paul Wolfowitz warns in a new interview for The Global POLITICO, our weekly podcast on world affairs in the Trump era, it would represent an “opportunity” blown, a missed chance that would result in “lost American influence” and a win for “hostile actors.”

Wolfowitz, a hawkish Republican known as the architect of the Iraq war for his role in advocating President George W. Bush's 2003 invasion, rarely wades back into the public fray these days over the troubled Middle East, and he insists he’s well aware that the American political consensus—in both parties—is now very much against deepening involvement in the region. “I don’t think we’re up to heroic ventures in the Middle East,” he tells me.

Yet Wolfowitz has not entirely given up on the idea that the United States is essential to stability in a region that has seen very little of it. Without American involvement, for instance, he fears Iraq could splinter apart entirely. “The alternative is to let a very important, critical part of the world go to hell literally and lose American influence,” he says. “We may not like to talk about oil, but this is the engine of the world economy and if it’s dominated by the wrong people, the consequences here in the United States are very serious.”

To liberals and other critics, Wolfowitz would be the last person they want Trump to listen to. Long a lightning rod because of the havoc unleashed by the Iraq invasion, Wolfowitz has never apologized for advocating the war, although he has said—and repeated in our conversation—that it was not carried out as he would have wanted it to be. In recent days he‘s jumped right back into the public debate, nudging President Trump from the pages of the Wall Street Journal to follow up his bombing strike in neighboring Syria with more aggressive action—and, he tells me, privately emailing with Trump Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and national security advisor H.R. McMaster, both longtime contacts since his Bush days, in hopes they will pursue a U.S. strategy of stepped-up engagement in the Middle East.
http://www.targetliberty.com/2017/04...ompletely.html

Old April 24th, 2017 #3812
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
They fear Russia too much for military intervention, so they're going the economic route. Whatever they can do to destabilize the place for the benefit of israel.
Russia probably beefed up their air defenses after the previous attack. Only 23/59 of the missiles made it through on the last attack, which means they shot down about 60% of the tomahawk missiles. The next air pirate sneak attack will undoubtedly be even less successful than the previous one. So sanctions is about the only option they've got left.

Old April 24th, 2017 #3813
Robbie Key

’Status quo in N. Korea unacceptable’: Trump scolds UNSC to up payments, wants more sanctions
Published time: 24 Apr, 2017 21:47
Edited time: 24 Apr, 2017 21:48
Get short URL

U.S. President Donald Trump hosts a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the UN Security Council at the White House, April 24, 2017. © Reuters
29 look at the horrible whore Haley be all smiling

Quote:
President Donald Trump chastised the UN Security Council for underperforming and called on it to “impose additional and stronger sanctions” on North Korea during a meeting with UNSC ambassadors at the White House.

"The status quo in North Korea is also unacceptable, and the council must be prepared to impose additional and stronger sanctions on the North Korean nuclear and ballistic missile programs,” Trump said during the luncheon.

Trump also took a jab at the UN for ignoring threats like North Korea “for far too long.”

"This is a real threat to the world, whether we want to talk about it or not. North Korea is a big world problem and it's a problem that we have to finally solve," he said. “People put blindfolds on for decades and now it’s time to solve the problem.”

“Our nation faces serious and growing threats, and many of them stem from problems that have been unaddressed for far too long,” Trump said. “In fact, the United Nations doesn’t like taking on certain problems… I encourage the security council to come together and counter all of these many threats.”

Trump took the UNSC ambassadors to task for escalating costs compared to what he sees as a lack of progress at solving the world’s problems, similar to pressure he has put on the United States’ NATO allies.

“Costs have been absolutely gone out of control. But I will say this, if we do a great job, I care much less about the budget,” the president said. “The United States is one of 193 countries in the UN, [but] pays for 22 percent of the budget and almost 30 percent of the United Nations peacekeeping, which is unfair.”
https://www.rt.com/usa/386010-trump-...rea-sanctions/

Last edited by Robbie Key; April 24th, 2017 at 04:59 PM.

Old April 25th, 2017 #3814
Robbie Key

US general says Russia arming Taliban; Mattis vows response
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:34AM
HomeUSMilitary
Quote:
US Defense Secretary James Mattis has vowed to “confront” Russia, after the top US general in Afghanistan accused Moscow of arming the Taliban militants.

During a joint press conference with Mattis on Monday, General John Nicholson, the commander of US forces in Afghanistan, said he would not “refute” the claim that the Kremlin was behind an influx of weapons to the Taliban.

“We continue to get reports of this assistance,” Nicholson said. “We support anyone who wants to help us advance the reconciliation process, but anyone who arms belligerents who perpetuate attacks like the one we saw two days ago in Mazar-i-Sharif is not the best way forward to a peaceful reconciliation.”

A senior US military official confirmed to the press earlier in the day that Russia had been supplying machine guns and other medium-weight weapons over the past 18 months.

The unnamed official claimed that Russia was sending the weapons under the guise that they would be used against Daesh (ISIL) terrorists in eastern Afghanistan.

‘Violation of international law’

Mattis, who was on his first visit to the conflict-ridden country as the Pentagon's chief, said sending any weapons to Afghanistan is illegal and Washington would raise the issue with Moscow.

“Any weapons being funneled here from a foreign country would be a violation of international law unless they were coming to the government of Afghanistan,” Mattis said.

“We'll engage with Russia diplomatically,” he added. “We'll do so where we can, but we're going to have to confront Russia where what they're doing is contrary to international law or denying the sovereignty of other countries.”
http://presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/25/...ttic-Nicholson

Old April 25th, 2017 #3815
cillian

WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump is open to waiting until later this year to secure funding for a wall along the border with Mexico, White House officials said Monday night, in a shift that could clear the way for lawmakers to strike a deal to avoid a government shutdown on Saturday.

Mr. Trump and top administration officials previously indicated the president wanted to include money to begin building a wall along the southern border in the bill to keep the government running after its current funding expires at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, which is also the president’s 100th day in office.

The president addressed the issue at a reception with conservative media at the White House on Monday night. The president’s new flexibility over whether the wall is funded in this spending bill or one that will be needed in late September could remove one of the last remaining hurdles facing congressional Democrats and Republicans hammering out the five-month bill they must pass this week to avoid a partial government shutdown.

Without the debate over the border wall, lawmakers may be able to come to an agreement on the spending bill relatively quickly. Both Democrats and Republicans had signaled they were willing to increase money for the military and for broader border security before administration officials last week indicated that Mr. Trump would press for money to begin building the wall.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-w...ing-1493083058

Old April 25th, 2017 #3816
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump is open to waiting until later this year to secure funding for a wall along the border with Mexico, White House officials said Monday night, in a shift that could clear the way for lawmakers to strike a deal to avoid a government shutdown on Saturday.
Wall, or shut this mother fucker down was the ONLY non-cuck position here. I hope everyone's figured out we're not getting a wall. And that Trump has gone full cuck on the wall like he's done in Syria, and on DACA.

Old April 25th, 2017 #3817
Robbie Key

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

After Dinner with Trump, Sen. Lindsey Graham Says US Will Stop 'the Nutjob in North Korea'

This is very concerning, Sen. Lindsey Graham, who has never thought up a war he doesn't want the US to get into, said today that President Donald Trump will not allow "the nutjob" leader of North Korea to develop missiles that could threaten the United States.

He made the comment via Twitter after having dinner last night with Trump:

Pres @realDonaldTrump is NOT going to let the nutjob in North Korea develop a missile - with a nuclear weapon on top - that can hit the US.
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) April 25, 2017

In a Fox News interview this morning, Graham said he preferred to curb North Korean aggression through diplomacy, "using China" to stop North Korea from trying to develop intercontinental ballistic missiles. Graham said he sees military force as a "last resort."

"[Trump] doesn't want a war any more than I do, but he's not going to let them get a missile. That's where they're headed. And China needs to up their game to stop this before it gets too late," Graham told Fox.

Graham and the other top Senate war hawk, Sen. John McCain attended the dinner with Trump.

http://www.targetliberty.com/2017/04...n-lindsey.html

Old April 25th, 2017 #3818
cillian

Default Seems like Trump can't get anything done...

Judge blocks Trump order on sanctuary city funding

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- A federal judge on Tuesday blocked any attempt by the Trump administration to withhold funding from "sanctuary cities" that do not cooperate with U.S. immigration authorities, saying the president has no authority to attach new conditions to federal spending.

U.S. District Judge William Orrick issued the preliminary injunction in two lawsuits - one brought by the city of San Francisco, the other by Santa Clara County - against an executive order targeting communities that protect immigrants from deportation.

The injunction will stay in place while the lawsuits work their way through court.

The judge said that President Donald Trump cannot set new conditions for the federal grants at stake. And even if he could, the conditions would have to be clearly related to the funds at issue and not coercive, Orrick said.

"Federal funding that bears no meaningful relationship to immigration enforcement cannot be threatened merely because a jurisdiction chooses an immigration enforcement strategy of which the president disapproves," the judge said.

A Justice Department attorney, Chad Readler, had defended the president's executive order as an attempt to use his "bully pulpit' to "encourage communities and states to comply with the law."

The Trump administration had further argued the lawsuits were premature because the government hasn't cut off any money yet or declared any communities to be sanctuary cities.

Meanwhile, mayors from several U.S. cities threatened with the loss of federal grants emerged from a meeting Tuesday with Attorney General Jeff Sessions saying they remain confused about how to prove their police are in compliance with immigration policies - a necessary step for them to receive grant money.

During a recent court hearing, the Trump administration and the two California governments disagreed over the order's scope.

San Francisco and Santa Clara County argued that the order threatened billions of dollars in federal funding for each of them, making it difficult to plan their budgets.

But Readler, acting assistant attorney general, said the threatened cutoff applies to three Justice Department and Homeland Security grants and would affect less than $1 million for Santa Clara County and possibly no money for San Francisco.

In his ruling, Orrick sided with San Francisco and Santa Clara, saying the order "by its plain language, attempts to reach all federal grants, not merely the three mentioned at the hearing."

"And if there was doubt about the scope of the order, the president and attorney general have erased it with their public comments," the judge said.

The Trump administration says that sanctuary cities allow dangerous criminals back on the street and that the order is needed to keep the country safe. San Francisco and other sanctuary cities say turning local police into immigration officers erodes trust that is needed to get people to report crime.

The order also has led to lawsuits by Seattle; two Massachusetts cities, Lawrence and Chelsea; and a third San Francisco Bay Area government, the city of Richmond. The San Francisco and Santa Clara County lawsuits were the first to get a hearing before a judge.

San Francisco and the county argued that the president did not have the authority to set conditions on the allocation of federal funds and could not compel local officials to enforce federal immigration law.

The sanctuary city order was among a flurry of immigration measures Trump has signed since taking office in January, including a ban on travelers from seven Muslim-majority countries and a directive calling for a wall on the Mexican border.

A federal appeals court blocked the travel ban. The administration then revised it, but the new version also is stalled in court.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-25-16-15-56

Old April 25th, 2017 #3819
Robbie Key

We’re Not Getting a Wall.

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
April 25, 2017

The wall has officially been canceled.

Trump has stated that he will accept a budget that doesn’t include funding for the wall.

That means the budget will not include a wall.

Honestly, I’m a little bit shocked myself. I thought maybe this is one promise his new Jew masters would keep, in order to throw a bone to his supporters as every other promise is broken.

It’s not like a wall, by itself, would actually stop the country from being flooded with immigrants anyway.

The wall was the greatest symbol of the Trump movement, and it would have satisfied a whole lot of people.

I’m now wondering if the Jews now pulling the strings of #HostageTrump don’t have some kind of reason for purposefully making all of his supporters turn against him.

Maybe that’s getting a little bit too tinfoily, but it’s an idea bouncing around in my head right now that I thought I’d share.

Trump is saying that it’s a lie that the wall won’t be built – he says he’ll do it next year.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Don't let the fake media tell you that I have changed my position on the WALL. It will get built and help stop drugs, human trafficking etc.
2:36 PM - 25 Apr 2017

It isn’t the fake media that said it, Trump.

It was you. You told it to a group of reporters last night, and today your administration is confirming it, while you tweet that it isn’t true.

Kellyanne went on TV and said it isn’t happening – we can do it next year… or whenever.

FOX & friends ✔ @foxandfriends
.@KellyannePolls: Building the wall remains a priority. Other resources will be used for border security until we can get funding.
1:19 PM - 25 Apr 2017

Trump is being praised by all Jews for the decision.

Chuck Schumer ✔ @SenSchumer
Good for the US that @POTUS is taking the wall off the table in negotiations. Now negotiators can continue working on outstanding issues.
3:06 AM - 25 Apr 2017

I just going to tell you right now: every single promise that Trump made is going to be broken.

Every. Single. One.

In the next couple of weeks, you’re going to hear talk of Jeff Sessions needing to be fired. He’s the last Trumpist standing, and I guarantee he has to go.

Because Donald Trump isn’t the President anymore.

Jared Kushner is.

And the hell that he is going to put this country through hasn’t even begun to begin.

But everyone who supported Trump and was betrayed is going to know who’s responsible.

And they are going to come to the only people who have a solution to this problem.

https://www.dailystormer.com/youre-not-getting-a-wall/

Old April 25th, 2017 #3820
Ironguard1940

Default Enough of this stupid business-do what you said you would do or YOU'RE FIRED TRUMP!!!

This is about more than just a wall, DACA, Syria, replacing oniggercare or travel bans. This is about the fact that Trump has not gotten shit done. Goddammit, I have defended Trump from almost day one here but right now he is on major cuck mode giving his supporters a giant middle finger. Up yours Trump until you get your shit together.

Tags
donald trump, trump, trump versus the jew, trump. cruz

Thread