Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2015 #1
CSS Dixieland

Location: Physically located in South America, with the heart firmly in Old Tennessee.
Default Mister Walter Fairchild

Gentlemen,

It has been a long time that I have not had the pleasure of coming into contact with other Comrades. I remember some of them as outstanding defenders of White racial values, as men in whom full trust can be deposited.

One of the most significant of those Warriors is Mister Walter Fairchild. He was or he is a member of Stormfront, of E-Nationalist, possibly of VNN, and maybe of other fora devoted to our Cause. I remember him as one of the best men.

I have tried to find him in Internet. E-Nationalist does not seem to exist anymore. Stormfront still exists, and perhaps Mister Fairchild be active there, but I had an issue years ago with one of the moderators and I took the firm decision of not collaborating anymore in that forum.

Mister Fairchild sent a private message to me some time ago, inviting me to join the Knights of the Golden Circle or the Knights of Thule, as part of the White Nations Forum. I accessed White Nations, became a member, read the presentation of the Knights, and enlisted in them.

However, Mister Fairchild does not seem to be very active in that forum. He might be in VNN. I request from any member to comment about him, or to inform of his activities, or to send this text to him. I have not a direct contact with him at present, I can only do it as I am doing now, via the forum.

If having any questions to ask about me, please do so. I am open to honest inquires coming from my Comrades.

Receive my Confederate Regards.

Dixieland for ever !

P. A. Stonemann, CSS Dixieland, 31st July 2015

Tags
walter fairchild

Thread