VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2016 #1
laowai
Banned

Default Kanye West: Psychosis diagnosis may trigger huge payout

Quote:
Kanye West is dealing with a medical emergency, but there's a silver lining ... it may have saved him millions of dollars.
Kanye announced the cancellation of his tour 6 hours before he was handcuffed to a stretcher and hauled off to UCLA Medical Center for psychiatric evaluation.
The rapper not only reportedly lost around $30 mil for his cut of the remaining concerts, but he's on the hook for venues and others with whom he made contracts.
TMZ has learned ... Kanye had an insurance policy that covered him in the event illness prevented him from performing. The policy provides the insurance carrier will pay Kanye for not only the money he'd make but the money he was obligated to pay others if "accident or illness ... prevents any Insured Person from appearing or continuing to appear in any or all of the Insured Performance(s) or Event(s)."
Translation ... Kanye's doctor laid the groundwork for filing a claim under the policy.
BTW ... the insurance company can deny coverage if Kanye had a preexisting condition that he didn't disclose at the time the policy was issued, or if his illness was caused by his "unreasonable or capricious behavior."
http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/23/kanye-...D=most-popular

Quote:
As we told you, Kim Kardashian flew to NYC early Monday for her first public event since the Paris robbery ... but she's now officially bailed. It's a good bet she's wheels up for L.A.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/21/kanye-west-hospitalized/

Looks like it's all one elaborate insurance scam. Also note that Jews do a similar thing with their movies, they take out insurance on predicted earnings, so if the movie tanks they are able to recoup their losses. There was a book/movie about it.

Anyway I think these types of false claims show how degraded the morals in our society have become. Everything is just all about money.

Also note Kim has now bailed on a planned celebrity appearance. So we see this whole thing is a carefully planned and manufactured story to create as much hype and intrigue as possible, while also being incredibly lucrative.

That is why you can't trust anything you hear/read/see in the media. Since the Jews dominate the movie/celebrity business, then you couldn't expect anything less than a constant cycle of never ending manufactured stories to create false scenarios. I mean comparing the mainstream news to the celebrity news and I really see no difference anymore. After all it was a Jew who began the whole industry that is based around the celebrity culture of individual movie stars so it seems Jews natural predisposition to act as disseminators of false information for their own self interest.

Old November 28th, 2016 #2
White Winger

And I'm not buying any of it.

Thread