VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Woodpecker #1 White Nationalist Figures and Organizations of Note - thread

The purpose of this thread is to:
  • promote an understanding and provide clarity to the WN neophytes
  • to develop a collection of WN individuals and organization
  • direct WN neophytes to other threads that focus on a specific WN figure or organization
  • act as a starting point that can be used by others to build an improved collection (for example, better presentation) in the future

Is there any place on the Web where such a collection exist?

It must be a bit overwhelming to WN neophytes to understand:
  • just who all are the NW players
  • what is their history
  • what are/were their ideologies
  • what are/were their agendas
  • what is/was the relationship between them

A WN individual or organization included in this thread in noway and endorsement of his/it ideology or strategy. In fact, there will be those that are not authentic NW, most notably conservatives (WN lite), academics (footnote WN), and others who are traitors (kosher WN).

For the purpose of this thread, to be considered an authentic WN, the WN is any individual or organization that:
  • clearly names the jew
  • accept that niggers are not fully Human
  • accept that to varying degrees non-niggers fall short of the standards of being Human
  • willing to clearly state that Whites are purposely being targeted ethnic cleansing (lite) from their homelands
  • willing to clearly state that Whites are purposely being targeted for (soft) genocide
  • acknowledge that only the Theory of Evolution provides Whites with the insight needed to reverse the ethnic cleansing (lite) and (soft) genocidal
  • concede that religions, superstitions, philosophies, political ideologies, astrology, partnerships, magic, compromises etc. have proven to not, and show no signs of, play(ing) a positive role of the survival of White DNA
  • acknowledges that any non-White that promotes policies in White Nations, but does not just a strongly promote same policy in the nations of their ancestors, is engaged in promoting hatred against Whites, supporting the ethnic cleansing (lite) of Whites, and involved in the (soft) genocide against Whites, and therefor must be tried and punished as mandated by the Law of Nature.

NOTE:

This thread is being created a bit prematurely. But it is needed at this time so that the first thread created for a particular NW, Dr. Pierce, can point back to it.

Let try to keep this thread focused, clean and professional so that WN neophytes can find it useful.

Old November 12th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

#1 Dr. William Pierce Ph.D. - - Aryan Leader - thread

Last edited by Tintin; November 12th, 2014 at 05:46 AM.

Old November 12th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

#1 Adolf Hitler - Führer of NS Germany - - Aryan Leader - thread

Tags
#1, white nationalism, white nationalist, wn education materials

Thread