Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 25th, 2010 #1
andy

Default Auschwitz photographs

I oppose the jews on racial grounds I am could not care less person in regard to the holocaust.In fact one of the few reasons I admire the nazis is the landfill policy of the einsatzgruppen.I believe that one should kill ones racial rivals and enemies if one wants to create a robust thriving Aryan world.
Over the years it has struck me and Irving is as good an example as I can think of that "revisionism" is a jewish promoted policy.A "two to tango" approach by "the movement" that while it has defined "the movement" by the same token it had enhanced and entrenched the jews and their court historians in a disproportionate way to the extent that the jews are given a racially unassailable position as a protected species.Sure one can be an anti zionist and crocadile cry for the sand niggers but not attack the jews as jews which is morally the only option for a humanitarian like myself.

Now what I want to know from "revisionists" and or their supporters what do they make of the photographs on the below link ?
To my eyes women and small children bought to an already full labour camp,divested of their possessions can only be slotted or gassed as the jews claim.However one looks at the matter unless it is to kill the blighters I cannot see rhyme nor reason for shipping them to such a place.Personally I have no problem with enemies of the race being offed in this way.I have however noticed that "revisionists" and their supporters are squeamish on this issue and like to reiterate their "non racist" pastoral view of the entire "holocaust".
So wotcha reckon then ?
Are these photos fakes ?
Are the small children and babes in arms to be put to work ?
Did the nazis intend to kill them all ?
http://www1.yadvashem.org/exhibition...dia/index.HTML

Chase them into the swamps

Old November 25th, 2010 #2
August

If their parents were going to be confined what were they to do with the children?Leave them in the street?The fact that they didn't shows what humanitarians the Germans really were.

Thread