VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2005 #21
Copperhead_King

Default A friendly message from Pastor Will Orange

THE BASEBALL BAT

And God did give onto Adam the BAT made from the branch of the tree that did bare the forbidden fruit And said unto him "kill the serpent that defiled
my garden and keep this bat with you always" IInd.Gen.ch.4 v.84

Why do you fear baseball bats? Don't you understand if everyone was carrying a baseball bat all of societies ills would be taken care of. No one would lose their cool, no one would let their emotions get the best of them. Everybody knows a person never goes into a blind rage when they have a baseball bat. Crime would be a thing of the past. School bullying gone. Road rage gone. Panhandling Gone. Homosexuals gone.Negros gone.Jews gone. Double parking gone. Inconsiderate use of a cell phone gone. Why just look at our Church of the holy BAT, a bunch of level headed folks there, never seen a member whose holding a baseball bat get into a fight. Yup its people like you that hold America back from becoming Utopia.

Old May 15th, 2005 #22
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead_King
THE BASEBALL BAT

And God did give onto Adam the BAT made from the branch of the tree that did bare the forbidden fruit And said unto him "kill the serpent that defiled
my garden and keep this bat with you always" IInd.Gen.ch.4 v.84

Why do you fear baseball bats? Don't you understand if everyone was carrying a baseball bat all of societies ills would be taken care of. No one would lose their cool, no one would let their emotions get the best of them. Everybody knows a person never goes into a blind rage when they have a baseball bat. Crime would be a thing of the past. School bullying gone. Road rage gone. Panhandling Gone. Homosexuals gone.Negros gone.Jews gone. Double parking gone. Inconsiderate use of a cell phone gone. Why just look at our Church of the holy BAT, a bunch of level headed folks there, never seen a member whose holding a baseball bat get into a fight. Yup its people like you that hold America back from becoming Utopia.

I believe it was the bat that was being referred to when God instructed Moses to:

"Whack ye all those which slither on their bellies across the ground, and ye shall be glorified in the eyes of the Lord ever more." Deut 9:18

Old May 15th, 2005 #23
Copperhead_King

Default A few words from the pulpit

yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for I GOT THE HOLIEST BAT IN THE VALLEY
AND I WILL SPLIT YOUR SKULL FOR JESUS

Remember my children Jesus loves you ...............................And baseball bats

Old May 15th, 2005 #24
JesusFreak

People should avoid fixation.

Old May 16th, 2005 #25
Copperhead_King

Avoid fixation of what?? what?? That does not make a lick of sence boy.
You've got to get right with Jesus and not that happy ,fun time pansy ass
Jesus Im talking the JESUS OF THE BAT SON
like what he done to them there money changers YEA!!!!!!!!!

JesusFreak, You come on down to our church ,We can help you brother
baptism of the bat no longer will you worship at the feet of a pansy jew. Let us help you

Thread