Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2008 #1
Walter Schellenberg

Thumbs up A Victory for the Swastika! Pluss Wins in Court!

Heil Hitler! On the birthday of our Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, I am proud and pleased to announce to you that the administrator of "Stille Hilfe Amerika," Silent Help America, SS-Obersturmbannfuhrer Dr. Jacques Reinhard Heydrich Pluss, recently had his First Amendment Rights upheld by the municipal judge of the Village of Ridgewood, New Jersey. This took place in a hearing in the Municipal Court of Ridgewood, and is a matter of public record. Pluss, who displays a Swastika Flag in the window of his study, was threatened by a number of neighbors who demanded that he remove the Flag. He refused, and a confrontation followed. Pluss filed criminal charges against one of his neighbors, a white male living with a negress, and at the subsequent hearing, the municipal judge upheld Pluss' First Amendment Rights, asserted that the Flag could surely be displayed, and warned the neighbor that any further acts against Pluss would lead to the neighbor's prosecution. For more details, and more information on Pluss' activities with "Stille Hilfe Amerika," you may view http://plusswinsincourt.blogspot.com and his blogger dashboard.
"Meine Ehre heisst Treue!" SS-Brigadefuhrer Walter Schellenberg, Stille Hilfe.

Old April 21st, 2008 #2
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

LOL, so now Pluss is a Nazi again?

Old April 21st, 2008 #3
Christopher Drake

Sometimes I really think Pluss is the way to go. He's obviously got it together 10 times better than everyone else. I doubt they'd ever take me since I doubted Pluss when he left the NSM, but a man can wish. I had a dream once that I saw Pluss drowning in a lake and I saved him and then he talked his people into letting me in their group. If Pluss ever takes me under his wing, you all can kiss my ass. Especially Mike Blevins. Him Especially.

Old April 21st, 2008 #4
Vonbluvens
Banned

Jeez, I thought we heard the last from that nut.

Old April 22nd, 2008 #5
Christopher Drake

When Pluss rides back on the scene on his favorite horse, you'll know how wrong you are. Myself and others have done a 180 on our way of thinking and eagerly await Pluss's return. MB is the way and Pluss knows that. He'll chase away the satanist and whacky presidential campaigns as he hacks his way to the top with a quickness.

Old April 22nd, 2008 #6
USNN88
ANSWP

just when you think you've seen it all something like this happens, i thought he was never one of us? granted he did a hell of a radio show, but still i thought he was some kinda undercover writer or some shit.

Old April 24th, 2008 #7
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default The Nutty Professors show was absolute SHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post
just when you think you've seen it all something like this happens, i thought he was never one of us? granted he did a hell of a radio show, but still i thought he was some kinda undercover writer or some shit.
As the guy that actually edited those turds called a radio show--I can tell you his show sucked. After one edit I could hear "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh...." in my fucking sleep. Yes, I deleted TONS of his fucking non-words.

Not only that the guy has absolutely no fucking grasp of history. One good example is when he talked about the Gulf of Tonkin Bay incident started by Richard Nixon! I can't imagine anyone having a degree in history making a gaffe like that(Johnson is actually the President that was responsible).

Thread