Old October 7th, 2011 #1
Rehmat

Default Spain: ‘Jewish history without Muslims’

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2011/10...thout-muslims/

Old October 8th, 2011 #2
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehmat View Post
Without any kikes or sandcoons, Spain became one of the most prosperous and industrious nations ever. Semitism of all sorts is a blight on destiny.

Old October 8th, 2011 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

A quote from the article linked to by Rehmat:

Quote:
“For almost eight hundred years (under Muslim rule), human energy in Spain had produced such an abundance of food, comforts and luxuries as the world had never before imagined. After Granada fell, human energy continued to operate in Spain and through Spain upon the New World and Europe, for two more generations. The third generation no longer knew that men are free, and energy weakened in Spain.The fifth generation could not get support the government, and their children died of strvation. Spain had practically ceased to exist,”
I lived in Spain for more than two years in the 60's and 70's. I lived in Southern Spain, in Cadiz, in the heart of Andalucia. I'm not an expert in history, but I'm an engineer whose studies included architecture and civil engineering. The Moorish architecture outstrips European architecture, and by miles. It is more beautiful than any garish overblown over-decorated Medieval and Gothic architecture. It is as useful and efficient as the two thousand year old Roman engineering that also fills Spain, and for which I also have great respect.

Moorish Spain was more democratic, more refined, vastly more intellectual than Christian Spain. Cordoba (where I have been many times, mostly to enjoy the Moorish architecture,) and Toledo (only went through once, on a train) were centers of learning that scholars flocked to from all over Europe.

I can only guess, but since Christianity despises peasants and ordinary working people, and Islam does not, I wouldn't be surprised if I learned that the Reconquista was not supported by the ordinary Spaniard, but only by the Christian nobility and the jewish merchants.

Mike

And no, I'm not Muslin - pure Pagan.

Old October 9th, 2011 #4
Mike Parker

Quote:
According to Encyclopaedia Britannica, 170,000 Jews were killed or forced to convert to Catholism under the Spanish Inquisition.
My understanding is that the Inquisition was applicable only to Catholics. If you called yourself a Catholic, you became subject to Church discipline, which at the time included the death penalty.

Old October 9th, 2011 #5
Rehmat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Wentworth View Post
Without any kikes or sandcoons, Spain became one of the most prosperous and industrious nations ever. Semitism of all sorts is a blight on destiny.
Nyeth. Since the Crusaders took over Spain from Muslims - it was ruled by foreign western countries till the WW I.

Old October 9th, 2011 #6
Rehmat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
My understanding is that the Inquisition was applicable only to Catholics. If you called yourself a Catholic, you became subject to Church discipline, which at the time included the death penalty.
Nyeth.

Inquisition applied to all Hispanic citizens whose ancesters were under Church's rule before 711 CE when Arab Muslims from North Africa invaded Spain.

Old October 10th, 2011 #7
Mike Parker

Inquisition

Quote:
The Spanish Inquisition, however, properly begins with the reign of Ferdinand the Catholic and Isabella. The Catholic faith was then endangered by pseudo-converts from Judaism (Marranos) and Mohammedanism (Moriscos).
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08026a.htm

Tomás de Torquemada

Quote:
At that time the purity of the Catholic Faith in Spain was in great danger from the numerous Marranos and Moriscos, who, for material considerations, became sham converts from Judaism and Mohammedanism to Christianity. The Marranos committed serious outrages against Christianity and endeavoured to judaize the whole of Spain.
Quote:
The Marranos found a powerful means of evading the tribunals in the Jews of Spain, whose riches had made them very influential and over whom the Inquisition had no jurisdiction. On this account Torquemada urged the sovereigns to compel all the Jews either to become Christians or to leave Spain. To frustrate his designs the Jews agreed to pay the Spanish government 30,000 ducats if left unmolested. There is a tradition that when Ferdinand was about to yield to the enticing offer, Torquemada appeared before him, bearing a crucifix aloft, and exclaiming: "Judas Iscariot sold Christ for 30 pieces of silver; Your Highness is about to sell him for 30,000 ducats. Here He is; take Him and sell Him." Leaving the crucifix on the table he left the room. Chiefly through his instrumentality the Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14783a.htm

Last edited by Mike Parker; October 10th, 2011 at 08:27 AM.

Old October 15th, 2011 #8
Rehmat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
A quote from the article linked to by Rehmat:

I lived in Spain for more than two years in the 60's and 70's. I lived in Southern Spain, in Cadiz, in the heart of Andalucia. I'm not an expert in history, but I'm an engineer whose studies included architecture and civil engineering. The Moorish architecture outstrips European architecture, and by miles. It is more beautiful than any garish overblown over-decorated Medieval and Gothic architecture. It is as useful and efficient as the two thousand year old Roman engineering that also fills Spain, and for which I also have great respect.

Moorish Spain was more democratic, more refined, vastly more intellectual than Christian Spain. Cordoba (where I have been many times, mostly to enjoy the Moorish architecture,) and Toledo (only went through once, on a train) were centers of learning that scholars flocked to from all over Europe.

I can only guess, but since Christianity despises peasants and ordinary working people, and Islam does not, I wouldn't be surprised if I learned that the Reconquista was not supported by the ordinary Spaniard, but only by the Christian nobility and the jewish merchants.

Mike

And no, I'm not Muslin - pure Pagan.
It was Rose Wilder Lane, a US columnist and child star of 'House on the Pairies', who wrote the above.

Old October 16th, 2011 #9
Ian

Quote:
It was Rose Wilder Lane, a US columnist and child star of 'House on the Pairies', who wrote the above.
The child star was Melissa Gilbert, who played Rose Wilder's mother, Laura as a girl. Laura Ingalls Wilder wrote the Prairie book, with the help of her daughter Rose Wilder. And Rose Wilder wrote the quoted comments praising Islam.

Rose Wilder Lane wrote the book ''The Discovery of Freedom'', published in 1943. I haven't read that book, but to my knowledge it is a thesis that people have been struggling for freedom for thousands of years. From early times with such as Moses defying the Pharoah, leading up to the late 1700s American Revolution, with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson rejecting the authority of the King of England. The writing on Islam is on the way between those concepts.

Recently some muslim academic has published a book ''Islam and the Discovery of Freedom'' where apparently the rest of the book apart from the pro-islamic writings is cast aside, and islamicist commentary of some sort added.

Old October 19th, 2011 #10
Rehmat

So who is lying, Rose Wilder Lane or YOU?

Rose Wilder Lane also claimed that world's first Constitution was written by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and second by the Fathers of United States. However, she has been proven wrong by the Occupy Wall Street movement that the US Constitution was written by the 1% elite pigs for the 1% elite pigs (mostly kikes).

Old October 19th, 2011 #11
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Nyeth.

Inquisition applied to all Hispanic citizens whose ancesters were under Church's rule before 711 CE when Arab Muslims from North Africa invaded Spain.
Your mud brain at best. You Muhammad Rafeeq?

Old October 20th, 2011 #12
Rehmat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
Your mud brain at best. You Muhammad Rafeeq?
Thank you fucking Talmudic ant.

Thread