VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2012 #2461
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bridge Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
OK - I give in. You win. You're right. He's a can short of a six-pack and his wife's just as nutty for not seeing this abrupt change in her husband. Good luck in your quest in getting him declared insane as a result of a heart operation.

Can you build the bridge on the swampland in Florida that I'm selling andy?
I can't honor that 10% down deal in Florida. I will have to pour thicker concrete foundations to keep it from sinking. It will be 20% down.

Old January 10th, 2012 #2462
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Fairfax the Pillar of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Go to the prosecution evidence portion of this article and note the statement, "The word of a bankrupt federal informant who demonstrably does not tell the whole truth, e.g. by failing to tell federal authorities that he had fitted a pipe bomb to a car"

That is a confesion to a felony. I'm under the impression that the word of a felon, particularly one with an obvious conflict of interest-- namely an agreement to testify in consideration for practically no prosecution for his alleged crimes (plural), wouldn't be worth much.

http://www.takeourworldback.com/steeleframeup.htm
Any fool knows that. Fairfax is an admitted and undisputed pipe bomber who concealed his bomb from the Famous But Incompetent. His little world came down on his head though. Unless there has been a deal under the table, he has lost his house to bankruptcy. Justice would be served if his sentence and Steele's were swapped. He is a world class scumbag and belongs in law school.

Steele had to be crazy to let a scum bag like that on his property in the first place. The government has proved the insanity case for Steele. Steele's worse crime is the swindling of the White Nationalist community. Of course he is not to blame for that because he is crazy.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 10th, 2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: format

Old January 10th, 2012 #2463
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile -JC Shoots His Mouth Off Again

The transcripts posted are indeed the official ones from the Federal Court reporter. As usual, -JC doesn't know what he is talking about. He is quite a Babe in the Woods.

Old January 10th, 2012 #2464
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Incomplete Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
No Great Government conspiracy, just the usual plain facts about a selfish man who was tired ploughing the same old pussy.

I rest my case.
While this likely is true, you are being cruel. You fail to remember that Steele was crazy after aorta surgery. He was sitting on 6,000 troy ounces of silver that would easily fit in the truck of his car. It was worth over $100,000 (£60,000) at that time (now $150,000/£100,000). He could have maxed out his credit cards and been half way to the Ukraine before his wife missed him. No violence or risk would have been necessary.

If you study the whole case, this must be the worst case of insanity in history.
I haven't decided on my next move yet. The opry aint over until the Fat Lady sings.

Old January 11th, 2012 #2465
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default All jurisdictions have rules of evidence regarding authentication...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The transcripts posted are indeed the official ones from the Federal Court reporter. As usual, -JC doesn't know what he is talking about. He is quite a Babe in the Woods.

Pretty expensive purchasing transcripts and their being the for-sale personal work product of the court reporter I'm surprised they can just be posted online.

More on authentication here http://www.interpares.org/display_file.cfm?doc=ip2(policy)authenticity_definitions-sources.pdf

Last edited by -JC; January 11th, 2012 at 04:45 PM.

Old January 11th, 2012 #2466
-JC

Default Just to set the record in case this post, too, disappears...

Fascinating, isn't it?

Quote:
-JC is a faster reader than I am. It took me two weeks to get thru them. For once he may be STARTING to use the brain that G-d in Her Almighty Wisdom gave him. I am excited at the prospect of comparing notes. -JC loves to duplicate and triplicate posts as well as post off topic.

On the word ruse, check out the testimony where the Idaho State Trooper uses one and tells Steele that his wife is dead. He replies without shedding a tear:

You will also enjoy the testimony about Steele shitting his pants when they told him that he was under arrest. Steele has denied that in one of his rants from jail but the underwear have yet to be introduced into evidence.

Full disclosure to wreck -JC's day. I own the above website and posted the transcripts there in case Steele's propaganda organ pulls them off line.

Last edited by -JC; January 11th, 2012 at 04:47 PM.

Old January 11th, 2012 #2467
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You fail to remember that Steele was crazy after aorta surgery.

Has this been determined by a medical professional or is it just your opinion? It's unclear whether this is established fact or supposition.

Old January 11th, 2012 #2468
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Medical Professionals and Steele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Has this been determined by a medical professional or is it just your opinion? It's unclear whether this is established fact or supposition.
Steele had his head examined in jail shortly after he was arrested but those results were never published. See http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1258241#1425 . The original article is no longer on line. The shrink may not have known what to look for. At that time Steele's steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova were not publicly known and the shrink may not have had all of this information.

Steele's video interview after the trial with KXLY-TV from his Moscow jail cell (Idaho) might appear rational if you didn't know what to look for. He claimed: "I like Obama.". That is proof in and of itself of insanity if you knew anything about Steele. This type of insanity is highly localized and spotty. He has been born again after surgery with massive personality changes.

His lawyers wanted to suck every possible penny out of him. An insanity defense does not generate maximum attorney fees. It is a short conference with the prosecutor and a joint motion.

I am possibly the only one who has read the entire transcripts of the trial except for the court reporter. Anyone who reads them doesn't need a medical professional to see that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat.

Old January 11th, 2012 #2469
-JC

Default Originally posted by Donald E. Pauly...

Medical Professionals and Steele
Quote: Originally Posted by Bev

"Steele had his head examined in jail shortly after he was arrested but those results were never published. See http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1258241#1425 . The original article is no longer on line. The shrink may not have known what to look for. At that time Steele's steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova were not publicly known and the shrink may not have had all of this information.

"Steele's video interview after the trial with KXLY-TV from his Moscow jail cell (Idaho) might appear rational if you didn't know what to look for. He claimed: "I like Obama.". That is proof in and of itself of insanity if you knew anything about Steele. This type of insanity is highly localized and spotty. He has been born again after surgery with massive personality changes.

"His lawyers wanted to suck every possible penny out of him. An insanity defense does not generate maximum attorney fees. It is a short conference with the prosecutor and a joint motion.

"I am possibly the only one who has read the entire transcripts of the trial except for the court reporter. Anyone who reads them doesn't need a medical professional to see that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat."

Old January 11th, 2012 #2470
-JC

Default See here, that's Jew "Ayn" Rand not Ann Rand...

http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServer?pagename=index

I also get excited ("note") seeing hallmarks of Judaism like using "g-d" rather than "GOD" or "God."
"Quoted" so that it cannot be edited or deleted by Mr. Pauly:

Quote:
I have just posted the sentencing statement by Cyndi and Steele at
Quote:
http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/sentence.htm . Before
-JC gets all excited, this is not the official transcript. I found it on some kind of Ann Rand website. It seems to have been taken from an official transcript which would have been in pdf form. It has never been posted on Steele's website/propaganda organ as far as I know.

Based on Steele's jailhouse interview regarding his planned statement and his subsequent rant, it seems to be genuine. Cyndi also put out a newsletter with essentially the same information. This transcript allows you to see the interruptions by the Judge when he got tired of the off topic matters.

It is obvious the Steele is crazy from a study of his statement. All he did was dig himself in deeper. This is the only time that he spoke during trial except for acknowledging to the judge that he knew that he had a right to testify in his own defense.

Last edited by -JC; January 11th, 2012 at 05:13 PM.

Old January 11th, 2012 #2471
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile -JC Duplicates a Post Again/Official Sentencing Transcript

This is what I was talking about. -JC trashes the thread with a duplicate of my post. He needs to be put on moderation.

The Steele cheerleaders here failed to catch my error. The unofficial transcript of the sentencing hearing can be replaced with the official one. It contains a lot more interesting information. It was indeed posted on Steele's website at some unknown time and I missed it. I have posted it at http://stopnetspend.com/steele/sentence.pdf and am reviewing it as this is written.

I find that the Ann Rand website contains most of the significant files in this case. They had converted the above pdf file to HTML and kept only the parts that interested them. I have deleted it to keep -JC from whining that it is not an official transcript. I hope the G-d in Her Almighty wisdom gives him the brains to hate Jews one of these days instead of being their willing servant.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 11th, 2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Add information on unofficial transcript.

Old January 11th, 2012 #2472
-JC

Default What error did we miss or aren't I, too, a "cheerleader..."

Time to put Mr. Pauly back on "Ignore" as he's the one who's cognitive ability, reading comprehension, memory, what have you, are apparently questionable, about which I hazard the diagnosis of "projection," which is "a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people. For example, if you have a strong dislike for someone, you might instead believe that he or she does not like you. Projection works by allowing the expression of the desire or impulse, but in a way that the ego cannot recognize, therefore reducing anxiety."
Quote:
This is what I was talking about. -JC trashes the thread with a duplicate of my post. He needs to be put on moderation.
Quote:

The Steele cheerleaders here failed to catch my error. The unofficial transcript of the sentencing hearing can be replaced with the official one. It contains a lot more interesting information. It was indeed posted on Steele's website at some unknown time and I missed it. I have posted it at http://stopnetspend.com/steele/sentence.pdf and am reviewing it as this is written.

Old January 11th, 2012 #2473
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Time for Tard Corral

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Time to put Mr. Pauly back on "Ignore" as he's the one who's cognitive ability, reading comprehension, memory, what have you, are apparently questionable, about which I hazard the diagnosis of "projection," which is "a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people. For example, if you have a strong dislike for someone, you might instead believe that he or she does not like you. Projection works by allowing the expression of the desire or impulse, but in a way that the ego cannot recognize, therefore reducing anxiety."
-JC fancies himself an expert on Jew head shrinking. Before he studies that he needs to work on his reading comprehension. He must be thru with the transcripts of the trial that I have posted by now. Let's see him quote chapter and verse. This would be a dreary thread if we didn't have him to laugh at.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 11th, 2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: typo

Old January 12th, 2012 #2474
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry New Items from Complete Sentencing Transcript

A few new items are of interest in the full sentencing transcript which I had missed. It is posted at http://stopnetspend.com/steele/sentence.pdf .

Steele's new lawyer Hoyt essentially offered no objection to the Pre Sentence Report except that the conviction was based on ineffective assistance of council. This was out of place and belonged with his motion for a new trial. Steele acknowledged to the court that he had read the PSR. Since Steele has no prior convictions for anything but traffic cases that report was likely rather bland.

Hoyt had a new objection that Special Agent Sotka of the Famous But Incompetent knew about the pipe bomb attached to Cyndi's truck and did not report it. The testimony was that the recordings show that Fairfax wanted $400 for expenses to go to Oregon and see if the pipe bomb was still attached to Cyndi's truck. It was further testified that Steele gave him the money in hundred dollar bills.

The government was blindsided when a car mechanic discovered the pipe bomb during an oil change in Idaho and the local bomb squad and papers got involved. That was when Fairfax was arrested and charged with making it.

Even if the FBI could have searched Cyndi's vehicle for a pipe bomb, this is a rather weaselly lawyer thing to whine about. That would have blown their cover during the investigation. The real issue here is whether the recordings are genuine. Steele's new lawyer addresses none of the real issues here. It looks to me like he wants to take Cyndi's last ounce of silver over the next two years on a worthless appeal.

I have personally written him several times with the complete proof that Steele has become insane as a result of aorta surgery. He stopped replying then, perhaps because this could cause him the loss of attorney's fees. He has also received a copy of my motion to vacate judgement because of Steele's insanity.

Cyndi's hour long statement at the sentencing can be summed up that she is not a victim of her husband but instead a victim of the government. The judge correctly eventually cut her off. The purpose of a victim testifying is to hang the defendant higher, not to get him off.

Steeles' statement is a long whine about all of his various objections to the way that the trial was conducted. None of his objections were really significant because he is supposed to be arguing that his sentence should be lighter. The way his trial was conducted is irrelevant. That matter is to be addressed in a motion for a new trial.

Steele will now rot in Federal prison for two years while his appeal is being considered. Since he is PRESUMED sane at this time, he has no chance on the appeal. He is a trained lawyer and could have taken over himself at any time. He could have testified in his own defense and explained all of these impossible things for the jury. Of course his behavior is simple proof that he is insane. That matter is not before the court since my motion was denied.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 13th, 2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: typo

Old January 14th, 2012 #2475
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Letter to Cyndi and Steele's Attorney

I sent this on 10 January to Cyndi and Steele's attorney and there has been no reply. The email addresses have been redacted but will be provided by PM to anyone having a need to know.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Subject: Bogus Victorville Cancer Claim
To: Cyndi Steele, Wesley Hoyt, Donald E. Pauly

Cyndi:

Had you listened to me, we would have had your husband out of jail six
months ago. You continue to dig him in deeper with your latest bogus
claim.

As you will see from the following letter, your claim of contaminated
water is totally bogus. Victorville has a population of 115,000 and
they drink the same water as the prisoners do. Your claim that
Karla Fuller got cancer there is just as bogus. She developed breast
cancer shortly after she was sentenced there. Her medical treatment
was atrocious but had nothing to do with the water. If you follow the
thread, you will see that I have thorougly researched this manner.

You are a worse enemy of your husband than the Federal government. It
is time for you to stop lying to yourself and realize that he is
crazier than a shit house rat. When you write your Senator with lies
like this it makes you look crazier than your husband.

Perhaps the lawyers continue to milk you for your last ounce of
silver. Jesus had some thoughts on lawyers in Luke 11:45:

"And one of the lawyers answering, saith to him: Master, in saying
these things, thou reproachest us also. But he said: Woe to you
lawyers also, because you load men with burdens which they cannot
bear, and you yourselves touch not the packs with one of your fingers."
Douay-Rheims Bible

DEP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Subject: Bogus Victorville Cancer Claim
To: Mark Cat, Donald E. Pauly

Mark:

I took the liberty of posting your letter with redacted email address
at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...=1#post1352185 .
You may not be aware that Steele went insane from aorta surgery. If
you were not, you will find this thread to be of great interest. He
did essentially everything that he was accused of and was not framed.
I have been trying to get him out of prison to get needed medical
help.

Donald E. Pauly
Las Vegas

To: "Abernethy, Virginia Deane"
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:19 PM
Subject: Follow-Up: Victorville death prison protest, 1/5/2012, from
Cyndi Steele

Hi,
Follow-up to warning of water contamination in the vicinity of the
prison where political prisoner Edgar Steele is incarcerated.
V.
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Victorville death prison protest, 1/5/2012, from Cyndi Steele

This is really tragic for Ed and his family.

However, I must take this with a grain of salt.

I lived on George AFB for seven years, and both of my sons were born
there. I worked in industrial engineering and it was part of my job
to do real property surveys and inventories on these fuel storage
systems. We had to report to the BLM quarterly on any potential
hazardous conditions, and I’m certain the the USAF environmental
health did NOT allow hundreds of thousands of gallons of fuel to leak
into the water table. I assure you the EPA was there during the
closure and break down of all those fuel tanks and I cannot for the
life of me believe that ONE GALLON, let alone hundreds of thousands
were either intentionally or unintentionally leaked into the water
table there.

I have photos of the base (or what is left of it) that I took five
years ago when we were passing through So. Cal. The prison Ed is in
is now located just across the street from GAFB, on the Southern side
of GAFB. The land slope there is a distinct south – north slope,
going AWAY from the prison and with a distinct, then dramatic slope
down to the Mojave River basin, which also runs parallel with the
entire north-easterly boundaries of GAFB. I can tell you that it
would be physically impossible for jet fuel to flow UP the water table
and across the road to where the prison is now located from the former
GAFB.

Sorry, but I can’t buy this part about the contaminated water table
cause cancer among those patients. There is even a town located just
down the road from the prison, within ¼ mile that would be easily as
susceptible to contamination had there been any. And we are talking
about California, one of the strictest EPA enforcement states in the
country.

Thanks,

Mark

Old January 17th, 2012 #2476
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Lawyer Indicted for Federal Money Laundering

I just sent this to Cyndi and Steele's new lawyer. Email addresses have been redacted but will be provided by PM to anyone who has the need to know. Where were all of these worthless Steele cheerleaders with this news which is three weeks old?

This would be sweet revenge for Steele to be cellmates with this scumbag. He must be the lowest of the low.

Quote:

Date: Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Subject: Sweet Jesus
To: Cyndi Steele,Wesley Hoyt, Donald E. Pauly

Cyndi:

G-d is great! Your husbands now disbarred lawyer has been indicted on
Federal charges for money laundering. How did you ever manage to find
a scum bag this bad? You could have found his 2005 discipline online
in five minutes. Your husband may find a great cell mate here. You
have the typical woman's sense of gratitude for all the work that I
have done to try to get him out of jail. Some day when your brain
starts working you will thank me.

I am getting ready to write an interesting letter to Senator Crapo
about you and your husband. I hope that you have stopped your
insanity about the water in Victorville. It would be interesting to
have an audit to see how the $122,000 of your husband's supporters was
spent. Have the lawyers gotten your last ounce of silver yet? You
have had quite an education on lawyers. Have you come to hate them
like I do yet?

DEP

Quote:
http://www.lawweekonline.com/2011/12...ster-indicted/

Disbarred Colorado Attorney Robert McAllister Indicted
Posted on 27 December 2011.

LAW WEEK COLORADO

Robert T. McAllister, a former Colorado federal prosecutor who was
disbarred earlier this year after converting client funds to his own
use, has been indicted on charges of wire fraud, money laundering and
bankruptcy fraud relating to a client whose assets were frozen in a
Federal Trade Commission matter. According to a press release issued
by Kansas U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom, McAllister was charged with two
counts of conspiracy, nine counts of wire fraud, four counts of
interstate transportation of stolen money, 12 counts of money
laundering, one count of bankruptcy fraud and one count of concealing
assets in a bankruptcy. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in
prison and $250,000 in fines.

McAllister’s latest legal problems stem from his representation of
Richard C. Neiswong, 60, a resident of Las Vegas who marketed and sold
business training courses and affiliations. The indictment alleges
McAllister represented Neiswonger when in 1996 the Federal Trade
Commission brought an action against Neiswonger to obtain preliminary
and permanent injunctive and other relief from Neiswonger’s deceptive
business acts. In 2006, the FTC filed a civil contempt action against
Neiswonger alleging he violated the injunction by marketing training
and business opportunities through misrepresentations. A federal judge
in the Eastern District of Missouri ordered Neiswonger’s assets
frozen.

“Shortly after the assets were frozen, McAllister and the Neiswongers
began to circumvent the restraining order by transferring money to
McAllister from accounts over which Shannon Neiswonger had control for
the purpose of concealing from the FTC and the court that the
restraining order was being violated,” Grissom said.

The indictment also alleges McAllister and Elizabeth Whitney entered
into a second conspiracy to embezzle more than $1 million that
McAllister received from the Neiswongers and to conceal the theft.
The case was filed in November in Colorado’s federal district court
and hasn’t received publicity in Colorado because Grissom posted the
news release in Kansas. Grissom is prosecuting the case because
McAllister was a former deputy in the Colorado office of the U.S.
Attorney.

Read the indictment here
http://www.lawweekonline.com/wp-cont...McAllister.pdf
Read the Kansas U.S. Attorney’s press release here
http://www.justice.gov/usao/ks/Press...v/Nov.16a.html .

Old January 17th, 2012 #2477
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Scum Sucker's Indictment

The indictment of McAllister is too long to post here but this will give forum members a flavor of it. I was not able to find a mug shot at the time of this post.

How Cyndi and the Steele gang ever found a scum sucker like this and trusted his defense to him is a mystery to me. He would be a perfect cell mate for Steele. They have a lot to talk about.

Don't forget that this scum sucker is a former assistant U.S. Attorney. This is also true for Steele's current lawyer.

Quote:
http://www.lawweekonline.com/wp-cont...McAllister.pdf

Money Laundering Transactions In Proceeds

18) Defendant ROBERT T. McALLISTER maintained a number of
bank accounts at Citywide, Denver Colorado, the accounts of which are
insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, including a client
trust account COLTAF, ending in 0410; a Robert T. McAllister P.C. account
ending in 7353; a Steamboat Skyglass account ending in 1237; an
Elizabeth Whitney - Robert T. McAllister account ending in 7136; an RJ
McDady account ending in 0226; and a McAllister Properties account
ending in 0399.
19) By September of 2006, Defendants RICHARD C. and
SHANNON NEISWONGER had transmitted $1,087,835.99 to Defendant
ROBERT T. McALLISTER’S COLTAF account in Colorado (Colorado
Lawyer Trust Account Foundation) .
20) Through a series of monetary transactions as more specifically
set forth below in Paragraph 22, defendant ROBERT T. McALLISTER
provided defendant ELIZABETH WHITNEY with $572,502.38 from the
Page 8 of 22
Case 1:11-cr-00283-PAB Document 23 Filed 11/16/11 USDC Colorado Page 8 of 22
$1,087,835.99, which WHITNEY used as down payment for a residence
purchased from defendant ROBERT T. McALLISTER on Kelsie Court in
Clark, Colorado. Additionally, ELIZABETH WHITNEY, with the knowledge
and approval of McALLISTER, materially falsified a Uniform Residential
Loan Application stating that she was employed by McAllister Properties,
LLC, with a monthly income of $39,728. Moreover, WHITNEY falsified the
purpose for the acquisition of the real estate indicating that it was the
“Primary Residence” of the borrower.
Counts 8-19
ENGAGING IN MONETARY TRANSACTIONS
IN PROPERTY DERIVED FROM SPECIFIED UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY
IN VIOLATION OF TITLE 18, UNITED STATES CODE, SECTIONS 2 &
21) Paragraphs 1 through 20 are incorporated herein by reference.
22) On or about the dates set forth below, in the District of Colorado
and elsewhere, the defendants,
ROBERT T. McALLISTER and
ELIZABETH WHITNEY
knowingly and wilfully engaged and attempted to engage in monetary
transactions affecting interstate or foreign commerce, that is, transfers by,
Page 9 of 22
Case 1:11-cr-00283-PAB Document 23 Filed 11/16/11 USDC Colorado Page 9 of 22
through and to a financial institution, the deposits of which are insured by
the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, of criminally derived property of
a value greater than $10,000, such property having been derived from the
specified unlawful activity of wire fraud, as set forth in Counts 2 - 4, in
violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 2 & 1343; and, interstate
transportation of money that had been stolen converted and taken by fraud,
as set forth in Counts 5 - 7, in violation of Title 18, United States Code,
Sections 2 & 2314, as follows:
Count Date Transaction
8 July 27, 2006 Transfer of $200,000 from COLTAF account
0410, to McAllister’s PC account 7353
9 August 4, 2006 Transfer of $714,137.65 from COLTAF
account 0410, to McAllister’s PC account 7353
10 August 17, 2006 Transfer of $100,000 from McAllister’s PC
account 7353, to McAllister Properties account
11 August 30, 2006 Transfer of $204,221 from McAllister’s PC
account 7353, to RJ McDady account 0226
12 August 30, 2006 Transfer of $204,221 from RJ McDady account
0226, to McAllister Properties account 0399
13 August 30, 2006 Transfer of $198,112 from McAllister’s PC
account 7353, to Whitney- McAllister account
14 August 30, 2006 Transfer of $198,112 from Whitney McAllister
Page 10 of 22
Case 1:11-cr-00283-PAB Document 23 Filed 11/16/11 USDC Colorado Page 10 of 22
account 7136 to McAllister Properties account
15 August 30, 2006 Transfer of $210,000.42 from McAllister’s PC
account 7353, to McAllister Properties account
16 September 8,
Transfer of $572,522.38 from McAllister
Properties 0399, to Whitney McAllister account
17 September 8,
Transfer of $572,502.38 from Whitney
McAllister account 7136, to account of Title
America
18 September 8,
Transfer of $171,500 from Title America to
McAllister Properties 0399
19 September 8,
Transfer of $644,752.02 from Title A McAllister Properties 0399

Old January 17th, 2012 #2478
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Denver Post on Scumsucker

Note that Steele's trial is mentioned where McAllister admitted to incompetence. He is also free on $20,000 bond. Judging by his reply to my Amicus Curiae motion, he is just as crazy as Steele.

Quote:
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_19724429

Quote:

Caption:Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert McAllister, right, stands with U.S. Attorney Bob Miller in February 1982. Miller recently said McAllister has been universally respected for his legal competency, ethics, honesty and character. (Denver Post file)
Robert McAllister sat at his lucky table in the back of the Punch Bowl bar, near Denver's federal courthouse. He was surrounded by fellow lawyers, friends and a floor covered with confetti. The former federal prosecutor had just successfully defended a prominent metro-Denver developer in an election-fraud case, cementing his place as one of Colorado's most celebrated defense attorneys.

As he raised a beer to toast the victory, the mood was jubilant. "I'm under the influence of exaltation," McAllister told a reporter before picking up the tab for the entire party. It was June 1992, and McAllister was the picture of a high-powered attorney in the midst of a model career.

Last year, it all came crashing down. Amid federal and state investigations, McAllister agreed in June to give up his law license. In November, a federal grand jury handed up a 29-count indictment accusing him of conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering and bankruptcy fraud.

The stunning reversal of roles — from respected prosecutor and defense attorney to a defendant facing federal prison — has stunned many who knew and worked with the 62-year-old lawyer.

Former U.S. Attorney Bob Miller, McAllister's one-time boss, said McAllister was universally respected for not only his trial skills and legal competency but also his ethics, honesty and character. "I therefore am now absolutely puzzled and confounded by these recent charges," Miller said. "They are totally inconsistent with the character of the man I knew and worked with all of those years."

McAllister told The Denver Post there was much he would like to say — but, on the advice of his attorney, he could not comment on the charges.
Court records, including some of McAllister's own filings, indicate the troubles started around 2006 and grew over the next several years, compounded by failed real estate investments and a poor economy. As the situation worsened, McAllister appears to have made increasingly desperate attempts to keep afloat, none of which succeeded, according to court filings.

Trail of deceit

McAllister started his career as a federal prosecutor in Chicago in the late 1970s before moving to the U.S. attorney's office in Denver, where he headed the office's criminal division until the early 1980s. Prosecutors with the U.S. attorney's office in Kansas — which is handling the case because of McAllister's previous employment in Denver — allege his criminal acts started in 2006, with McAllister's representation of a Las Vegas man whose company had long been a thorn in the government's side.

Nine years earlier, a court had ordered Richard Neiswonger and his Asset Protection Group Inc. to cease operations and to pay $3.2 million from its ill-gotten gains. Neiswonger, whose company purported to help customers hide assets, also was ordered to turn over his Las Vegas home. When the court-ordered action still hadn't occurred by 2006, the Federal Trade Commission filed contempt proceedings. A court then froze Neiswonger's assets. McAllister signed and entered a stipulation agreeing to the order on Neiswonger's behalf in July 2006.

The indictment alleges that within 10 days of the assets being frozen, Neiswonger and his wife, Shannon, began secretly transferring money — $1.08 million over three payments — to McAllister's accounts. Unbeknownst to the Neiswongers, McAllister gave more than half of the money to Elizabeth Whitney, 58, who is described in court filings as both his business partner and "live-in friend." Whitney used the money to buy a home in Clark, near Steamboat Springs, from McAllister, the indictment states.

Within three months, the account that was supposed to hold the Neiswongers' money was empty. To hide that fact from the Neiswongers, McAllister and Whitney created fake bank statements showing between $900,000 and $1 million in the account and earning interest, prosecutors allege.

Sometime in 2007, the Neiswongers asked for their money back. "Because McAllister had embezzled these moneys to invest in projects and properties that he and Elizabeth Whitney were involved with, McAllister had to resort to various contrivances to make payments back to the Neiswongers," the indictment alleges.

In one case, he allegedly embezzled about $80,000 from a law client in October 2010 — money McAllister paid to Shannon Neiswonger. In another, he allegedly filed a bankruptcy petition that falsely included Shannon Neiswonger's maiden name, misspelled, in what was apparently an attempt to keep federal authorities from uncovering his actions, according to the indictment.

Bad real estate deals

Much of McAllister's problems appear, from court filings and other public records, to have been the result of bad real estate deals. He was among the investors in High Country Club, a high-end vacation club that later filed for bankruptcy liquidation. Afterward, he and a longtime friend bought four of the properties, convinced they could turn the company around.

Between 2007 and 2010, he was the subject of more than a half-dozen lawsuits filed in Denver District Court by people and companies claiming McAllister owed them money. His March bankruptcy petition lists $400,000 in assets and about $1.9 million in liabilities, including more than $100,000 in credit-card debt and an approximately $350,000 judgment entered in favor of an investment firm.

An attorney for that company, Mayflower Capital, filed an objection to the bankruptcy, alleging McAllister was using his professional corporation to conceal ownership of a medical-marijuana business, the high-end vacation business and payments for at least seven vehicles — including a $60,000 Cadillac Escalade — and homes in Steamboat Springs and Hawaii.

In a court filing, McAllister denied the allegations. He said he represents the two businesses but does not have a financial interest in them. A federal judge dismissed the bankruptcy case in April. In June, McAllister agreed to be disbarred for eight years for twice using client funds for personal use.

Two months later, McAllister told a judge in Idaho that he had provided ineffective counsel to a client convicted earlier in the year of murder-for-hire. The trial occurred while McAllister was dealing with his possible disbarment.
"At the time . . . I did not recognize the extent to which my mental state had deteriorated" as a result of his remorse, McAllister wrote.

According to court records, McAllister is currently working as a paralegal and investigator. He is free on $20,000 unsecured bond and was required to turn in his passport and undergo a psychiatric evaluation and any recommended treatment.

He is scheduled for arraignment Jan. 25 in Denver's Alfred A. Arraj U.S. Courthouse. It is just across the street from the Byron G. Rogers U.S. Courthouse, where he achieved some of his greatest legal victories, including the headline-grabbing 1992 not-guilty verdict that, for a time, had McAllister on top of the world.

Sara Burnett: 303-954-1661 or [email protected]

Old January 18th, 2012 #2479
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Worthless Steele Cheerleaders

The only thing that the Steele cheerleaders here are good for is bashing those who correctly see that their hero has gone crazy. They missed this two month old notice from the U.S. Attorney in Kansas. Steele's scum sucking now disbarred former lawyer has been indicted for mail and wire fraud.

The Steele camp had to work awfully hard to find a low life like this to represent Steele. I am now prepared to claim that Cyndi is either also crazy or deliberately trying to lock her husband up for life. This scumbag lawyer is easily facing as much time in Federal prison as Steele. They would make wonderful cellmates since they have so much to discuss.

Quote:
http://www.justice.gov/usao/ks/Press...v/Nov.16a.html

Colorado Attorney, Business Associates
Indicted On Financial Fraud Charges
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Nov. 16, 2011
DENVER, COLO. – A Colorado attorney and his business associates have been indicted on financial fraud charges, U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said today. Prosecutors from Grissom’s office have been appointed special counsel on the case. Robert T. McAllister, 61, Denver, is charged in a superseding indictment with two counts of conspiracy, nine counts of wire fraud, four counts of interstate transportation of stolen money, 12 counts of money laundering, one count of bankruptcy fraud and one count of concealing assets in a bankruptcy.

Also charged are:

Richard C. Neiswonger, 60, a resident of Las Vegas who marketed and sold business training courses and affiliations: One count of conspiracy, three counts of wire fraud and three counts of interstate transportation of stolen money.

Shannon Neiswonger, 38, wife of Richard Neiswonger, who controlled certain financial accounts including the Rishne Limited Partnership account and the Admark, Inc., account.

Elizabeth Whitney, 58, Denver, a business associate of Robert McAllister in McCallister Properties, LLC, who assisted McAllister in acquiring and flipping real estate and holding and transferring money as McAllister directed: Two counts of conspiracy, 12 counts of money laundering, six counts of wire fraud, one count of interstate transportation of stolen money, one count of bankruptcy fraud and one count of concealing assets in a bankruptcy.

The indictment alleges McAllister represented Richard Neiswonger when in 1996 the Federal Trade Commission brought an action against Neiswonger to obtain preliminary and permanent injunctive and other relief from Neiswonger’s deceptive business acts. In 2006, the FTC filed a civil contempt action against Neiswonger alleging he violated the injunction by marketing training and business opportunities through misrepresentations. A federal judge in the Eastern District of Missouri ordered Neiswonger’s assets frozen.

Shortly after the assets were frozen, McAllister and the Neiswongers began to circumvent the restraining order by transferring money to McAllister from accounts over which Shannon Neiswonger had control for the purpose of concealing from the FTC and the court that the restraining order was being violated.

The indictment also alleges McAllister and Elizabeth Whitney entered into a second conspiracy to embezzle more than $1 million that McAllister received from the Neiswongers and to conceal the theft. Upon conviction, the maximum term of imprisonment is 20 years and a fine of up to $250,000.

The FBI, IRS-Criminal Investigations and the Securities Exchange Commission investigated. Assistant U.S. Attorney Richard Hathaway and Assistant U.S. Attorney Christine Kenney are serving as Special Attorneys to prosecute the case.

Old January 20th, 2012 #2480
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Exhibits and Affadavits Posted

I have posted the exhibits and affidavits at http://stopnetspend.com/steele/exhibit/ along with a text directory. There is some interesting reading here. These were part of the motion for a new trial by Steele's new lawyer Wesley Hoyt.

-JC has not posted his learned analysis of the 1600 pages of the transcript yet and we are waiting with baited breath.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 20th, 2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: typo

Tags
edgar steele

Thread