VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The NWO vs the Mafia

- - - - - -

There are people who claim that the Mafia came to pass as some kind of offshoot of the NWO movement . .

This man ( Giuseppe Mazzini ) , in the 19th century was ( only officially ) the leader of the NWO . .

( in reality the leadership are the Rothschilds yet every movement I suppose needs a "supposed" leader when it's a secret organisation . . . )

There are claims that the word "Mafia" derives from "Mazzini Autorizza Furti Incendi Avvelenamenti" ( "Mazzini Authorizes Thefts , Fires and Poisonings" ) . .

?

But . . leaving a supposed origin aside , concerning the Mafia . .

Offically it started on Sicily ( more or less the "poorhouse of Italy" ) . .

. . and one of the most southern parts of Europe at that . . .

In a way , should the story be true so far , I can understand that on a poverty-ridden island like Sicily more or less crime thrives even to the point that some people start looking "outside" . .

. . for example the north of Italy . .

This is how the Mafia supposedly came into being . .

So it started on one of the most poor points of Europe and these people began stretching their net worldwide . .

. . supposedly keeping up 'family royalty' , i. e. long-established families . .

Hmmm . .

Reminds me of the NWO . .

Also certain families . .

Also an obsession with money , also after power . .

The difference being that the NWO has infiltrated our world and now rules from behind the scenes with the Mafia more or less operating in total illegality and even under a more secret veil . .

You won't find info about them on the internet ( do they even have a "web-presence" ? lol ) . .

So , my own opinion . .

The Mafia at least "think" they are autonomous in "taking what they want" while for the NWO it seems to be another motivation . .

They seem to think of themselves as ome kind of 'messianic elite' . .

But , in a way , both act against the law . .

We have had numerous debates here about the NWO , where do you stand on the subject of the Mafia ?

Or camparing the NWO and the Mafia ?

Opinions ?

On a side note , maybe it would really be interesting to see these two groups collide . .

. . so ?

Last edited by ColdFire; October 25th, 2018 at 10:52 AM.

Old February 23rd, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

PM . .
Quote:
Mafia-Thread????
Hey there Coldy,

didn‘t you, a while ago, do a thread here about the Mafia (and it‘s history?)
just remembering that from your recent thread ‘villains in movies‘.

Where‘s that thread...?
Here . . .

Thread