VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2009 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Dillard View Post
Where does the solution lie, Mr. Linder?
In the George Costanza approach:

Whatever Sam Francis did, do the opposite.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 10th, 2009 at 12:28 PM.

Old October 10th, 2009 #82
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, the nazis sat around writing diaries about their opinions of the Catholic church. Go read a history book.
Then where did your idea that they hated Catholicism come from if not from their own mouth or hand? Aren't most 'history books' written by the victor? Are they not a third person opinion or belief of an event?

You made statements that you attributed to top Nazis but apparently can't produce any evidence or documents to support your conclusion. That sounds like faith and belief to me.

Old October 10th, 2009 #83
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
That the Nazis like the work of Nietzsche doesn't make the latter a "top Nazi." I am looking for documents and writings from the "top Nazis" themselves that address the issue of the Catholic church.

If someone can't show me documented writings attributed to "top Nazis" on the subject of the Catholic church then such statements attributed to them are mere speculation and belief.
No, it simply means you're too dumb to infer.

If the pope excretes an encyclical stating the church position on nazism and racism, and if the top nazis (like Hitler) are catholics or ex-catholics, then a logical non-mickeyd's bag-fearing human can infer the top nazis find something missing in catholic doctrine since they didn't change their ways after the pope reproved them.

Old October 10th, 2009 #84
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
No, it simply means you're too dumb to infer.

If the pope excretes out an encyclical stating the church position on nazism and racism, and if the top nazis (like Hitler) are catholics or ex-catholics, then a logical non-mickeyd's bag-fearing human can infer the top nazis find something missing in catholic doctrine since they didn't change their ways after the pope reproved them.
I don't understand why a man of your literary talent can't just write that his conclusions are drawn upon Nazi policy and not a certain writing. I asked for a specific document attributed to the "top Nazis." You could have clarified that you were basing your conclusions on policy but you didn't. You resort to further ad hominem attacks.

Old October 10th, 2009 #85
OTPTT
Banned

I found Nazi Policy and the Catholic Church and I understand why the Nazis wouldn't want trade unions, assisted by the Catholic church, working against them. In light of the below quoted paragraph I'll remain open as to the real position until some empirical writing can be found on the subject. If the writer of this article believes there was a 'jewish holocaust' then he can be wrong about his other conclusions.

Quote:
Though the scale of Christian persecution cannot be compared to the Jewish Holocaust of 1941-1945, except perhaps in Poland, the ultimate destruction of Christianity was one of the Nazis long-term aims. From his early years of political dreaming, from within the pages of Mein Kampf to the Table Talk Hitler himself made his contempt for the ‘slave’ ideology of Christianity and its Jewish roots perfectly clear
I'll have a look at 'Table Talk' and see what Hitler said.

Old October 10th, 2009 #86
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I don't understand why a man of your literary talent can't just write that his conclusions are drawn upon Nazi policy and not a certain writing. I asked for a specific document attributed to the "top Nazis." You could have clarified that you were basing your conclusions on policy but you didn't. You resort to further ad hominem attacks.
I gave you the document from the church's side. From the nazi side, a particular document doesn't matter because the Nazi position is well known. The nazis reached a concordat with the church so that it would, for the most part, stay out of their politics. If you don't know that most top nazis were catholics/austrians, I can't help that. If you can't realize that nazism and catholicism are at odds on race, well, you're the only one with that problem.

Old October 10th, 2009 #87
Pastor Visser
Banned

Oh, wow – Mr. Linder attacking Christians again. Big shock.

“By their fruits...”

Old October 10th, 2009 #88
OTPTT
Banned

I was just testing your ability to reason Alex. A specific document was secondary to the primary objective. Thank you for your participation.

Old October 10th, 2009 #89
Alex Linder
Administrator

Nazism came out of southern Germany and Austria - Catholic areas, not north Germany. Obviously, since the pope spoke against nazism, it is against church dogma. Yet still huge numbers of Catholics including much or most of the top Nazi leadership rejected the pope's claims and went with the party. They did so because the Nazis acknowledged and offered solutions to problems the church was doctrinally and dogmatically prevented even from acknowledging as problems. People found the nazi solution to the jew problem (discriminate against it, take away its power) more persuasive than the Catholic solution (persuade the jew to convert to Catholicism).

Old October 10th, 2009 #90
Pastor Visser
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'll have a look at 'Table Talk' and see what Hitler said.
You should - here's some quotes:

Quote:
Originally, Christianity was merely an incarnation of Bolshevism the destroyer. Nevertheless, the Galilean, who later was called Christ, intended something quite different. He must be regarded as a popular leader who too up His position against Jewry. Galilee was a colony where the Romans had probably installed Gallic legionaries, and it's certain that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews, by the way, regarded Him as the son of a whore-- of a whore and a Roman soldier.

The decisive falsification of Jesus's doctrine was the work of St. Paul. He gave himself to this work with subtlety and for purposes of personal exploitation. For the Galiean's object was to liberate His country from Jewish oppression. He set Himself against Jewish capitalism, and that's why the Jews liquidated Him. -Hitler [Table-Talk, p. 76]

Christ was an Aryan, and St. Paul used his doctrine to mobilise the criminal underworld and thus organise a proto-Bolsevism.
-Hitler [Table-Talk, p. 143]

Luther had the merit of rising against the Pope and the organisation of the Church. It was the first of the great revolutions. And thanks to his translation of the Bible, Luther replaced our dialects by the great German language! -Table-Talk [p. 9]

We don't want to educate anyone in atheism. Table-Talk [p. 6]

An uneducated man, on the other hand, runs the risk of going over to atheism (which is a return to the state of the animal)... Table-Talk [p. 59]

It seems to me that nothing would be more foolish than to re-establish the worship of Wotan. Our old mythology had ceased to be viable when Christianity implanted itself. -Table-Talk [p. 61]

I envisage the future, therefore, as follows: First of all, to each man his private creed. Superstition shall not lose its rights. The Party is sheltered from the danger of competing with the religions. -Table-Talk [p. 62]
Know thy enemy, they hate Christ.

Old October 10th, 2009 #91
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Then where did your idea that they hated Catholicism come from if not from their own mouth or hand? Aren't most 'history books' written by the victor? Are they not a third person opinion or belief of an event?
Where did I say they "hated" Catholicism, you dolt? I said Catholicism HAD NO ANSWERS for the problems plaguing Germany. I gave you the reason for this: the church is DOGMATICALLY (do you even know what the word means?) committed to the demonstrably false position that race does not exist, hence all that matters is whether the doofus of melanin has been dripped on by a duly empowered pedophile. You don't send a catholic boy to do a man's job, so the better Catholics recognized their religion was full of shit and did what reality indicated was necessary to clean up the problem.

Quote:
You made statements that you attributed to top Nazis but apparently can't produce any evidence or documents to support your conclusion. That sounds like faith and belief to me.
No, you moron, I attributed no statement to anyone, I attributed a position based on well known facts.

Old October 10th, 2009 #92
Marwinsing
Self-rated ***** 5 Star

My two penny's worth. The solution could lie in re-evaluating our morals and getting our priorities right, dumping the whole dialectic of good and evil in favour of healthy growth, being a qualitative extension of survival. The good/evil-sin loop is rotten to the core, step out of it. We are the luckiest race in the world, look at what a rich history we have to build on, even for all its faults, why else would we be the envy of all the rest of them? Our altruistically-leaning morals have screwed us up, if we could as a collective only find our balls again - our "White Power" - we could then continue our strident and victorious march into the future. In order to gain ownership of our future we must own the present, and presently, we don't - the jew does - and he uses the tactic of proxy, via his muds and White Robots. But one thing is for certain, we cannot pray ourselves out of this mess, only a naive fool would believe that.

Old October 10th, 2009 #93
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
the church is DOGMATICALLY (do you even know what the word means?) committed to the demonstrably false position that race does not exist, ...

No, you moron, I attributed no statement to anyone, I attributed a position based on well known facts.
Race clearly exists and there are scientific differences between them. Like I said, I'm no friend of Catholicism.

You attributed a position to "top Nazis."

Why is it so difficult for you to refrain from name calling?

Old October 10th, 2009 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Oh, wow – Mr. Linder attacking Christians again. Big shock.

“By their fruits...”
Shouldn't you be preparing a sermon for the two-digit twinks who eat your bologna?

Old October 10th, 2009 #95
Pastor Visser
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Shouldn't you be preparing a sermon for the two-digit twinks who eat your bologna?
Good call, Mr. Linder.

Unlike yourself, my stats prove most in WN actually care about what I say, lol.

Carry on, antichrist.

Still waiting for that debate,

Old October 10th, 2009 #96
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Good call, Mr. Linder.

Unlike yourself, my stats prove WN actually cares about what I say, lol.

Carry on, antichrist.

Tried to give you rep on your previous post but have to spread some around. Thanks for the information.

Linder owned: priceless.

Old October 10th, 2009 #97
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Race clearly exists and there are scientific differences between them. Like I said, I'm no friend of Catholicism.

You attributed a position to "top Nazis."

Why is it so difficult for you to refrain from name calling?
Because I grow tired of telling morons the sky is blue.

WTF?

Do you not realize the church and Nazi Party were at odds?

Do you not realize that a large percentage of top NS were Catholics?

Are you mentally unable to draw the obvious inferences?

Old October 10th, 2009 #98
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Good call, Mr. Linder.

Unlike yourself, my stats prove most in WN actually care about what I say, lol.
Sure, they do. That's why you're always in my house and I'm never in yours. You people are congenitally stupid.

Quote:
You'll never get my help raising your status from dirt-eating loser, peabo.

Old October 10th, 2009 #99
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Because I grow tired of telling morons the sky is blue.

WTF?

Do you not realize the church and Nazi Party were at odds?

Do you not realize that a large percentage of top NS were Catholics?

Are you mentally unable to draw the obvious inferences?
Of course I can draw inferences. It was just a test of your ability to reason, Alex. Reason being something you esteem highly.

Again, I thank you for your participation.

Old October 10th, 2009 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Of course I can draw inferences. It was just a test of your ability to reason, Alex. Reason being something you esteem highly.

Again, I thank you for your participation.
Go eat a McDirt, moron. I think they start serving them after 11:00a.m. down your way.

Tags
christianity is jewish, jewish nazism, kinism

Thread