Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 15th, 2004 #801
WRMC 14

I am still curious as to any proof someone might have that the Order rolled over on Glen Miller. I mean why would they rat on Glen Miller and not Dr. Pierce? What did they have to gain from rolling on him when nearly all the loyal Order members are still sitting in jail to this very day and will do so till the day they die. I think what it amounts to is Glen Miller can tell a good story and blame it on a bunch of guys sitting behind bars who have a bit of trouble defending themselves here in the internet world. WHy would the goverment need Millers testimony if it was common knowledge and did'nt hurt anybody, that does'nt make sense??? Actually you are wrong on Miller putting his word up against anyones and as soon as we can locate Louis Beam I will bet my bottom dollar Louis Beam will set this record straight as far as the sedition trial goes.

[I said that after the Order rolled over on GM and guaranteed him life behind bars, he had the choice to make a deal that would harm no one, or to go to jail forever. He made the right and honorable choice, and no one ever spent a day in jail on account of him, according to him. I've seen no one dispute him. I don't know all the details of the Ft. smith sedition trial, but GM says he knew nothing about any sedition, there was no sedition, and no one was convicted of any sedition. He's willing to put his word up against anyone's, you guys aren't. That says a lot in itself. Let's get all the facts out.]

Since when does it matter whether he testified falesely or not??? I don't care if he was telling the truth and it got people put away that still makes him a rat trying to save his own ass because he was stupid enough to take $200,000 in stolen money. Another question I would like to ask is this,what makes you think Glenn Miller would have spent life in prison for accepting stolen money??? Scutari made the allegation that Miller was picked up in his home with his two liutenants, who he also testified against, with fully automatic weapons. Perhaps maybe Miller testified to save his ass against those gun charges and that was his screw up not the Orders.

[Quite clearly, if it is shown Miller tried to get a bunch of innocent whites locked up who never harmed him -- genuinely tried to get them locked up by testifying falsely -- we'd all have to reconsider our position. But you haven't shown that, and won't take Miller on man-to-man. So you slander, call his honor into question while denying the right to reply. That's dishonorable. I know Glenn's record, I know his history, I know his side of the story. I've never seen him lie or anyone show that he lied.]

I would like to say I would do the right and honorable thing and keep my mouth shut but then again no one really knows what they will do in a situation like that. I know one thing for sure though I would'nt testify against everyone and there mom in the movement and then come crawling back 20 years later making up bullshit excuses for my treason. Then try wroming my way back into the movement even though the majority of the movement does'nt want me back.

[I want to see one of you say straight out "I would choose life imprisonment even if making a deal would harm no one and would allow me to devote the rest of my life to my people, to activism, etc." - as Glenn has. Say that and see how many laugh at you. If you were forced into a position where your only two options were life imprisonment, and testifying to facts already known that would harm not a soul, which would preserve your freedom and life rather than end it, tell me you would choose to serve life in jail. I don't believe you're sincere, I don't believe you are motivated by what you claim to be motivated by.]

No we are acting on the moral ground that you don't testify against fellow whites and trying to set a precedent so that all rats know once you go rat you can never come back. I think it is pathetic that you defend a man who fathered a nonwhite child and testified in court to save his skin.

[I think you guys are acting on self-interest, worried about your standing with 'the movement' crowd you cater to, and are not at all interested in the truth or what is right. I think you're worried about losing support from the choir, and so had to act as you did. I think that's pathetic.]

It has already been done. He has had months to answer the allegations and it looks like the majority of the people have made their decision. Those guys that are supposedly immensly above our stature can then go sit on the we support federal rats side of the fence while the rest of us finish building this fence so that way there is a clear difference between us and you. You guys are on the lets welcome all rats side of the fence and we are on the side that sets out the rat traps to keep the fuckers away. Next thing you know you will be trying to convince us TJ Leyden is a good guy and we should welcome him back with open arms.

[Bring Miller on, face him squarely, and let's get to the bottom of this, so we can all make our decisions on where GM belongs. There are a lot of unanswered questions. The issue is not cut and dried. Will Williams, Alex Linder and others say GM has nothing to apologize for. These guys are immensely above your stature, and we know their motives and character are pure. So are mine. When you pretend the issue is clear cut, you lie, and you slander these men and myself and the rest of us as 'traitors.' That doesn't reflect good upon you. And when you seize another man's website, a man greatly your superior, a man who takes our task seriously and doesn't just cater to movement hobbyists and rabble, who has got a real, extroverted active project going with lots of support, and ban the one guy who knows the facts about this case before spouting all this 'traitor' BS, you show yourself to be both insincere and unconfident in your position.]

There is a old saying that has probably been said on here a thousand time, When you lay down with dogs you get fleas.

[You guys - norcal, draco, others - talk about miller's pushy 'with us or against us' attitude, which is just good-natured, if flawed, encouragement, but in truth it's the freaks screaming 'traitor!' at anyone who disagrees with them or thinks the issue is perhaps a bit more nuanced than they let on, who imply that we all need to be hanged, they're the ones with that attitude.]

Yeah and Linder never banned Norcal or dean Roberts or probably a whole slew of other people I don't know about. You are right about one thing though Linder never hid behind words he basically ignored the issuse all together.

[You guys talk about censorship and banning and such, yet it's your side doing the banning and the deleting and the censorship and the destruction of other's property and the hiding behind 'words.']

Are you kidding me Miller tells you a great story and you beleive him. You took his words at face value because they sounded good to you. You use the scape goat that all of us would testify under the same circumstances. You know what if I testified under those circumstances I would expect people to look down on me and shun me for it.

[I know many of you are unable to think, but you won't fail to notice the similarity in in screaming 'traitor' and 'rat' and 'informant' as a form of argument, and calling the iraqi insurgents 'terrorists' as if that settled the issue. It shows an obsession with and acceptance of words at face value and an inability to discern the real realities behind them. I noticed this most starkly with DaughterofScotland. Well, that's our women, and our lemmings. But I'd expect more from some of you...]

I don't think that is the case but you can beleive whatever you wish here in the internet world.

[9 out of 10 of you, admit it, are just uncomfortable with Miller because he was promoting real world activism. This doesn't apply to WR, but it does apply to Georgie, AK, Ottoremer, norcal, draco and others. The 'informant' pretext is just a convenient excuse, one of many.]

The facts have been layed out for what two or three months now. I'll tell you what why don't we just clear all this up completely and you go and get a copy of the court documents. I am sure this would clear up just about and conceived question and convince every last person where we need to stand on Miller.

[To sum up, the only way to get all the facts out is an open discussion, which we had until 4 days ago. That open discussion - which was revealing the facts - was ended, and the record of it erased, by the WR gang. Why?]

Now go ahead, call me a traitor.[/QUOTE]

Old December 15th, 2004 #802
AgentSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Vinyard
There was no secret squirrel meeting to oust you. It was done immediately after you began promoting child molestation on our website. Ben Vinyard
As a matter of fact, you squirrels didn't give Alex Linder a whole lot room to explain himself either. That's the way squirrel committees are: snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. I was within a week of a major victory when you and your fellow politically correct types thrust the dagger in my back. With comrades like, who needs traitors! Thanks for the lump of shit! And we know how successful the squirrels have been, don't we? WR is just so successful, that their members spend all their time on the VNN forum.

Of course, WR just never ever planned to one day just suddenly pull the plug on VNN, did they? I mean, they didn't just offer to build VNN's forum from the begginning free and clear, did they? I personally think that the squirrels were jealous of Alex and were just looking for an excuse to pull the plug. And since the squirrels couldn't find anything better, they opted for somebody who committed treason against a bunch of losers. Never mind that the other 99.99% of what Alex did was kicking jewish ass day in and day out. Never mind that Alex has been kicking more jewish ass than everybody else put together. No, the traitor was a traitor in an episode in history that nobody even remembers and that each and every party has to consult the history books just to form their own opinion about it.

And my integrity gets called into question just because I asked the question of why this traitor was so important. It's not as if Alex had nominated him for some kind of medal of honor. As I understand it, he was simply helping Alex get the good work of the race done - pure and simple.

I wish the powers that be can one day come to hate the enemy more than me. I did not start out accusing WR of anything. Instead, the insults and accusations flew at me. Perhaps this is why the WR website is so stagnant. Folks would rather racists hurl insults at the enemy than behave in the jew-proper fashion and be politically correct.

Old December 15th, 2004 #803
AgentSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
You forgot all about the blue boots. Has anyone ever seen Glen Miller in blue boots? I think this is relevant and I want an answer.
Okay, I wore blue boots, they looked like hell, and I'm not going to be invited to the fashion ball. The laughter alone caused me to get rid of them.

Old December 15th, 2004 #804
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Your best hope now is to hope that everyone will forget everything you just posted. You need to stop posting forthwith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSmith
Okay, I wore blue boots, they looked like hell, and I'm not going to be invited to the fashion ball. The laughter alone caused me to get rid of them.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old December 15th, 2004 #805
AgentSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by torcher88
Your best hope now is to hope that everyone will forget everything you just posted. You need to stop posting forthwith.
That's incorrect. I don't back down when I know I'm right. I don't claim to be right about fashion, but I am about the race.

Old December 15th, 2004 #806
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Trust me on this one. Stop posting. And stay away from kids.

Quote:
That's incorrect. I don't back down when I know I'm right. I don't claim to be right about fashion, but I am about the race.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old December 15th, 2004 #807
Ben Vinyard

Quote:
I was within a week of a major victory when you and your fellow politically correct types thrust the dagger in my back.
You mean a major victory pushing the child molestation issue? You are fucking nuts, dude. And a sick pervert. Stay away from children, Crockett.

Ben Vinyard

"White men have been having sex and knocking-up 13-year-olds since the dawn of time. These kind of fake laws, such as statutory rape, are only used as a means to keep Whites from engaging in natural reproductive behavior."--Robert Crockett

"Even if the man had achieved penile penetration with the young girl, sex with a 13-year-old girl is not a true crime."--Robert Crockett

Old December 15th, 2004 #808
AgentSmith

Quote:
You mean a major victory pushing the child molestation issue? You are fucking nuts, dude. And a sick pervert. Stay away from children, Crockett.

Ben Vinyard

"White men have been having sex and knocking-up 13-year-olds since the dawn of time. These kind of fake laws, such as statutory rape, are only used as a means to keep Whites from engaging in natural reproductive behavior."--Robert Crockett

"Even if the man had achieved penile penetration with the young girl, sex with a 13-year-old girl is not a true crime."--Robert Crockett
It's in the history books fuckhead! Why don't you put down your jewish playbook every once in awhile and actually do some real reading. Nothing's more perverted than your jewish warped mind.

Old December 15th, 2004 #809
AgentSmith

Quote:

Ben Vinyard

The age 13 has been a traditional marital age for eons. To deny this history makes you either stupid or a liar. I think you are in fact stupid. Alex also encountered this same stupidity. Given a choice I'd prefer to work with reformed traitors to idiots like you any day. Were you born this stupid or did you have to work at it? Try reading a history book sometime dumbass!

Old December 15th, 2004 #810
WRMC 14

Gee as usual Robert gets it all wrong. See Robert this is'nt even about the Order. This is about a rat who is worming his way back into the ranks of the movement. This is about setting a precedent against people who would rather save their own ass when the going gets tough. You know what that is like don't you Robert. I mean how many times did you tuck tail and run when it came to physical confrontation??? I can count two at least. I know what you are going to say though what about York. Yeah you told that story so well and the fact is it was probably the polar opposite of the way you told it. The fact is the skinheads saved your ass while you cowered in the corner with the women.

Quote:
Yeh Tom, Always flying with accusations anytime anybody posts a question that the WR secret squirrel society members like you don't like. You didn't like my questions, so you began put downs. You still haven't answered as to why the losers of 20 years ago are somehow relavent to today.

This coming from a guy who botched his own divorce trial and then turned it around to make it look like he was being victimized. Come on Robert go ahead and admit you willfully admit you offered your ex wife alimony,childrens school fees, the house and the house note to the court just so you could make yourself think you were being a victim of the goverment. Hell I would ask John to do it but I know he has client confidentiality matters to protect.

You lobbed the name calling my way first. That's always a sign that you haven't got what it takes to answer the questions asked. I've still haven't heard any good answers from you. And I've held my tongue about WR also, because you need no help from me to show your true incompetence. Once again, WR has snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory.

You probably still wear blue boots because you are mentally insane. Really our membership list ended up in someone elses hands??? I know which bitch you are refering to and that was just the bitch lying with her forked tounge so she could get under our skin. If someone seriously had out membership list don't you think it would be public knowledge by now seeing as how we are talking about the same person.

Maybe I wore blue boots but at least I've never changed my racial message. I never went crying like a woman when the membership list turned up in various and sundry places. I've never gone from hard to soft and back to hard again like you and the rest of the squirrels.

Yeah he really means a HARD message too folks, maybe a hard message in his pants. Anyone who takes nude pictures of his wife and tries to post them on the NA's unit 1 list is not to be trusted.

I wish it were a choice between folks like you and the traitors like Miller. Hell, at least with a traitor, there's at least some type of hope of getting something useful out of him. But that's not possible with WR, because the message keeps going soft, like you can't get it up, and all of that. If it were a hard message like I preach, the feds would be too afraid of me turning a traitor like Miller.

That's cool you go hang out with the rats Robert that way they can lock you up in the insane asylum you belong in.

I think instead of anger at VNN, I believe it's anger that's the true emotion felt by WR, because WR just doesn't have what it takes to turn a traitor and make him a productive White citizen once more. You or a traitor? I pick the traitor! You Tom, on the other hand, are just plain incompetent. There's nothing that can be done with a loser like you. I think the anger WR feels is just the feeling of incompetence knowing you can never make a traitor productive like Alex did.

Um yeah how many people did you ever recruit?? Oh that's right you just ran then off with your constant rants about your divorce situation.

As far as profit, I've never profitted from cds, but then again, folks don't have to wonder whether I've had to water down my message in order to make a sale. And if the message was sufficiently strong, folks won't have to distribute cds "at no profit" or whatever that means.

Closed Thread

Thread