VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2004 #891
Teutonic_Pride1488

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm

You idolize bank robbers,
The people who received money from the order never complained. Nah - Everything was just damned peachy until they got caught huh? Do you forget that regardless of what we do if we oppose the system we are Nazi's anyhow?

Quote:
murderers,
Did they have good reason to committ this crime?

Quote:
and psychopathic dysfunctionals
How and Who are pschypathic dysfunctionals?

Quote:
that destroyed the lives of numerous Whites over the last 20 years.
If you are a part of this movement you can count on your life being destroyed because of being a "nazi" and opposing the government that is in control.

Quote:
You endorse the same behavior that destroyed the White Patriot Party
Frankly, Miller and everyone else knew what risks there was in being connected with the various Order prisoners. THEY can not be the only parties held accountable for the WPP being destroyed. Miller committed crimes too - He openly admitted to it, that's like saying that Martha Stewart can't be held accountable for her bs because she was given information from someone else. It doesn't work that way.

Quote:
and made us White Nationalists the target of every law enforcement agency on the planet.
For that matter you can say the same thing about Hitler. You obviously don't understand that regardless - If you oppose the gov't you are the enemy. It doen't matter your politcal affiliation. If you had not connections to WN you could just dissapear because you voiced your concerns too loud. Hell you could be GREEN for all they care. You oppose them and you are the enemy. You knew the risks involved with becoming a WN - If you had a problem with that, you should have never became one. There are sacrafices that have to be made with becoming a WN and that is one of them. That is like saying then that because Peirce wrote the Turner Diaries he is the cause of the OK City bombing. It doesn't make any sense. It is illogical. You are a WN and you should have known through your educational processes that this was a risk and it had nothing to do with anybody elses actions except the fact that you oppose our govn't who is killing our people off in one way or another. If you can't understand that then you have a lot more learning to do about being a WN.

Quote:
Four days ago you “hijacked” one of the most popular White forums in this movement and destroyed historical records and information. And now YOU are telling US who should not be admitted back into the movement? YOU are telling US what is acceptable for participation in this movement?

ROFL... excuse me while I guffaw!

We'll take it from here Billy... run along now... there's a good boy...

P.S. And please... take the psychopaths with you...
I'm sorry - I will tell you who shouldn't be here and who should. I don't think that disgusting rats need be involved with people of our movement. Hey if you wanna just play into the hands of ZOG then go right on ahead - be my guest, by all means. HEY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Would you trust a liar? How bout a cheat? If you are okay with having rats and those that endorse them in YOUR movement then I pity your fate. While you're at it why don't you get some race traitor that has redeemed themselves too. You obviously missed the memo about quaility over quantity. But hey that is just my observation. Anybody who endorses the rat will be blackballed and will be shunned. They will not be accepted nor will any of their material. Anyone who accepts this crap and plays along with it will also be blackballed. That is one way to insure quality over quantity. I know that I risk going to jail being an activist and being as active as what I am. That is fine - but I will be GOD DAMNED if I go to jail and loose my family and lively hood because someone ratted me out.

Old December 16th, 2004 #892
MartinLindstedt

Default State of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepTerror
Your repulsive attitude shows once more. Listen you fucking child molester, I was asking for facts, and Ben Vinyard was nice enough to give them to me. Without lecturing me on the "superiority" of CI dipshits like yourself.

Why are so repulsive, anyways? You don't seem like a good Christian to me. First off, you possibly molested some kids. Second, you curse and say more disgusting things than I do. Third, you do nothing but bitch, I've never seen one positive thing come outta your keyboard. And who the fuck are YOU to talk shit about me posting on a message board? I'm sorry, but what are you doing? Sending your messages with your mind? Jesus typing them up for you? Anyways, I'm through with the arguing. Its pointless and just frustrating.

PS: CI enforcer? Cute...

I keep forgetting about the ignore feature. No more Lindstedt!
As a matter of fact, I DO think I'm better than you, SheepTerror.

The bowel Movement contains quite a few self-serving solipsistic whiggers, like this jewnQuimm and SheepTerror. All quite involved in defending Traitor Glenn Miller on the one hand because Miller hasn't ever made fun of them and on the other hand, searching desperately for something, anything, to stick on those who have made fun of them, particularly myself. Yes, such are the most feeble of hypocrites, but such was to be expected of such. They are a bane to their 'friends' of the moment, not their enemies.

I probably wouldn't have taken down Traitor Glenn Miller's comments -- after all, I have most definitely quoted Traitor Glenn Miller's admissions and answered Sgt. Snitch's posturings on occassions. Sgt. Snitch's admissions should make anyone's skin crawl. Even though I got permission from Traitor Glenn Miller back in 2001 when Miller either thought I was sympathetic or Miller was desperate to have an Internet presence that he ignored my disdain, to publish his book, I really couldn't bring myself to scan and publish the entire thing because it made my skin crawl. So I left it at Chapter 3, his first major act of cowardice and treason of leaving his comrades to fight for their lives against the jews and niggers in Greensboro, NC, after that rally went bad. It is because of the events at Greensboro which accounts for the massive piglice presence at WN rallies to this day. And, as a different post never addressed by Lindermillerites, I have pointed out that this Miller incident is removing those self-serving feebs most likely to rat out their comrades. There simply is no answering feebs who view Traitor Glenn Miller as synonymous as what they would do -- rat out and betray a comrade to save their own skins. All that can be done is to let them reveal themselves for what they are, then avoid them like the plague, which rats always carry.

When Linder gets his forum back, the Lindermillerites will doubtless carry out a purge and have their TGMNN Forum all to theysselfs. They will suffer isolation in their own ghetto because there simply isn't anyone within the Movement in a leadership position who can 'forgive' Traitor Glenn Miller. After all, Traitor Glenn Miller's sins were against the Old Resistance, not the current collection of dygenic whigger Lindermillerite vermin playing Net-nutzi. The People Who Matter within the Movement simply will cut Linder dead, and Linder will go back to what he used to do, screaming "jew, jew, jew, kill, kill, kill!" Don't get me wrong, somebody has to do this. But take as an example OJ Simpson's last "Police Squad" movie showing after 'da jewce' was accused of killing his race-mixing wife and jew boyfriend. The movie was a flop because everyone looking at Simpson asked themselves, "Did the nigger do it or not?" When one goes to a comedy movie to laugh, asking if one of the cast is a killer or not at the back of your mind is off-putting. Likewise, in every single endeavor by Linder in the future, everyone will be asking, "Is Linder a snitch or not?" Inquiring minds are sure to keep a distance.

It's like me wanting to run Traitor Glenn Miller for Senaturd earlier this year. Regardless of what happened, I had a leash around Sgt. Snitch's neck and I could yank it whenever I saw fit. Doubtless Miller's ZOG handlers told Miller that only they wanted to have a leash, which is why Miller blew off and on. Oh, I can imagine the meetings and debates concerning my offer, heh, heh.

My disappointment with Billy Roper is his not wanting to run with the ball now that he got it. The software and server are Roper's in effect. The postings are the 'intellectual property,' if anyone's, of the original posters, not Linder's. There are a lot of us who want to keep what is in effect a 'free-speech' forum going. I've been looking for a forum to refugee to, after this proposed handover to the Lindermillerites. And what I see are the odious phorafags/feebs of FagTheBitcher's self-cult, and the even more idiotic embalming society of Original Dissent, where anonymous senile whigger feebs talk seriously of kicking the young and the restless out of the bowel Movement. Linder did run, at one time, a rather free-wheeling forum before it got pissed away in Lindermillerism.

Again, I ask Billy Roper to take his part of this Forum, rename it to his purposes, and let those who want to go with WR in this divorce to do so, as opposed to having us locked out by our principles, if not kicked out, from participation in Lindermillerism. If Roper were to get a divorce, would he insist that those of his children wanting to be raised by himself stay with his wife? Just such is the case with this divorce. Failure to protect his own will send them looking for someone who will, or put them to their own devices. Already there is some scouting by rival forums for their new customers. As said before, the current craze is to set up a V-bulletin forum and let the Web page go to hell, if there is a web page. All in search of customers for their flavor of solipsistic White Nationalism.

These questions need to be addressed head on by Roper, Vinyard, Tom88. What is more important to you? Looking after your people, your loyalists? Or worrying about the whining of the zombified Lindermillerites and what they might 'think'? When the question is answered head on, even brought up with Linder, there is no reason why this divorce shouldn't be handled with each party going their own way, if for no other reason than because of irreconcilable differences and incompatibilities, all publicly shown for the past four days.

--Martin Lindstedt
www.martinlindstedt.org

Old December 16th, 2004 #893
Tom88

Default We made our point

We've all made our points. It's pretty cut and dry, either you agree with our stance on Miller, or you don't. It's just that simple and all the debating and bickering in the world isn't going to change that. We made our point and this going on as long as it had is pointless. We think we did what was right, under the circumstances.

The only thing that is not so cut and dry, is whether you agree with the way we handled it. But what's done is done. It was one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do, but my conscious is clear. I think it's safe to say that Billy, Ben, Chris, Byron and I all agree on that.

That being said, this thread is getting locked. I'm going to take care of the deletions that have been requested and then it's getting turned back over to Alex on the condition that Miller is not unbanned until he has permanently relocated. He's agreed to this. I'm going to stay on as admin until immediately before the switch, for logistical purposes. It's been a wild ride and I can't say that I enjoyed it, even though I believe it was the right decision. Much like I wouldn't enjoy sitting in prison for the rest of my life, knowing that I maintained my honor and kept my mouth shut.

-Tom

Old December 16th, 2004 #894
WRMC 14

John,
Robert is far from a comrade. He is a mentally unstable man who has made it his life goal to undermine Billy, Ben,Tom,myself and all of White Revolution for what he views as us stabbing him in the back. He was only posting here to get under our skin and it obviously worked. The best way he could do that is insult the Order in every way he possibly could. I really wish you would'nt call us thieves for temporarily taking over this forum but if that is the way you feel about it , so be it.

Chris Quimby
WRMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
Well that's a good and professional way to address a comrade, just because he disagrees with you. What the hell is wrong with you Tom? You steal from Alex claiming it is for "honor" and now you make wholesale attacks against anyone who suggests you might be wrong.

John

Old December 16th, 2004 #895
WRMC 14

I don't beleive Robert criticized the "theft" as you call it. I beleive he critized The Order and called the whole episode irrelevant.

Chris Quimby
WRMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
Stealing from comrades and then shitting on comrades who criticize the theft is "acting white?!?" GMAFB!

John

Old December 16th, 2004 #896
WRMC 14

No sheer that is untrue at best you guys can say one man may have ratted on Miller. Not the whole Order. All you guys have is a newspaper article that states Bruce Peirce admitted to the feds that the Order gave Miller some money and that statement was retracted. That implicates Bruce Pierce at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerTerror
By that logic, you should be shunning the Order members as well. They ratted on Miller. But, Lane is somewhat of a WN celebrity, so that'll never happen.

Old December 16th, 2004 #897
WRMC 14

You are such a hipocrite Phantasm. On the one hand you declare that the Order is'nt anymore credible than Glen Miller and then turn around and blame us for destorying evidence from Glenn Miller which IS'NT CREDIBLE. WHY?? Because the man is/was a federal informant and is'nt going to sit here and tell you guys the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Give me a break. That's like the Order getting out of Prison and telling us they did'nt rob any armored cars. No wonder you guys can't see our point you are dumber than a lead pencil sometimes.

I got a stupid question,if Glen Miller was admitted to the federal witness protection program so he could be protected from the movement what the hell is he doing trying to worm his way back into the movement?? I mean should'nt he be in the witness protection program still????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
Point taken John.
But where is the "evidence" to support this... other than newspaper and other media information? You know how the media is... they spin and distort and lie. And the individuals coming forward (from behind bars) are no more credible than Glenn Miller. Furthermore, the people persecuting Glenn Miller right now destroyed all the information that was available for analysis.

If this were a court of law the case would be thrown out and Billy Roper would be arrested for obstruction of justice.

Old December 16th, 2004 #898
WRMC 14

Oh yeah you avoid arrest by buying gernades, rockets and fully automatic weapons???? Um I don't know about you but I would have just moved to South America or something. AH yes but what you are forgetting is that Louis Beam spent the entire Sedition trial in jail because of Miller and rats like Miller. Richard Butler did time in jail because of it and so did quite a few others. Sure they were'nt put away for life but even 1 day in jail due to a rats testimony is one day to many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB112
John, you forget that the only reason he ever decided to go underground was to avoid arrest. The feds were already after him, due to the facts divulged by the dozen Order members who ratted, right up to no. 2 man Pierce. So you see, instead of making a deal the moment all of these clowns rolled over on each other and confessed giving him money, he denied it all, continued operating the WPP, and then 'declared war on ZOG' rather than be taken in. He owed not one iota of loyalty to the Order after this, and no one in the Order served a day in jail on account of his confirmation of having received money, a fact already well established by the numerous witnesses who idiotically were made to observe the money transfer.

Closed Thread

Thread