VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Held in Oklahoma Now-Abuse of Matt Hale Continues

From Matt's mom:

"..Friends and Supporters: I received a letter from Matt mailed from Oklahoma transition Center. He is being held there longer because he appealed the decision to send him back to Florence. He felt that he had to appeal that decision because the BOP took out words from the press release to make it seem that Matt wanted harm to come to the prosecutor in his case. He is angrier than I have ever witnessed from Matt. He is suffering where he is but he said he will always do what is right. He said because they are holding him in Oklahoma, your letters may come back to you. He asks that you wait and send them again if they do come back to you. They are punishing Matt because he appealed their decision to send him back to Florence. The warden at Terre Haute tried to talk Matt out of it and when he wouldn't drop it, they*held his appeal instead of sending it to keep it from being read until the 30 day time limit was past. So, Matt told me to fax my copy of it to Grand prairie, TX where they could read what the BOP DHO officer had done in removing words from the press release. I did that the same day that I received my last call from Matt.*So, the people in Grand Prairie that decides where Matt will be sent can see what the DHO officer did to make Matt look like he wanted the prosecutor harmed. I am worried for Matt because he is still in Oklahoma. It seems that the beat down of my beloved son continues. Ms. H.."

Old April 8th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Update: Matt is in CO now

Matt is now at Supermax, to his mom's great relief.

If you sent mail and it comes back to you, please send it to Matt in CO.

His address is:
Rev. Matt Hale 15177-424
PO Box 8500
Florence, CO 81226

Matt can eat again decently. If you want to send money to support Matt, and make sure it gets to him, his mom's address:

Evelyn Hutcheson
200 Carlson Ave. 25H
Washington, IL 61571

You can send $ to Matt as well, but it has gone missing if sent that way before-I recommend via Evelyn.
Also, Ms H sometimes gives books out to supporters who donate, just tell her what Creativity book you want for your donation. TY.

Thread