VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Country-dwelling vs City-dwelling

. . . which do you prefer ?
First of all . . cities = often multicultural . . country-area= often a bit 'calmer' . .
It is a shame that in this day and age many have to abondon cities because of multiculturalism ( and thus attacks on natives, drugs, crime ) .

Cities are often multicultural to the core . .

Once our cities were proud.

Now, people of our race abondon them.

While country dwellers often have the reptation of sometimes being provincial ,close-minded , even boring there is said to be "more going on" in the cities . . .

I do not think though one can compare the cities of today in the West to the cities of , say , only the 1920s . . . In the 20's cities were still in the hands of people of our race . .
But while I have the negative stereotypes about country-dwellers listed above ,city-dwellers often have the negative stereotype of being too liberal,freakish , decadent.

- - - -

I was born in rural Lower-Saxony, moved into the city at an early age . I lived in several cities in Northern Germany during my life . . .

What do you prefer?

One has much more opportunities in the city but , like I said , cities are the first to become multicultural.

What do you think about the fact that people of our race in the West are leaving cities . . . ?

What should be said about the state our cities are in ?
The most damage by foreigners is in the cities.

They often turn them into slums . .
Two components :Mentality-differences and , of course ,multiculti . .

The negative stereotypes I have listed above.

Which isn't to say that , outside the cities , there cannot also be degeneracy . .

And . . even life in the cities can be boring.

What's your take?

Old April 5th, 2019 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

I live in what is technically a 'census designated area', which I guess is what they call a place that's too small to be a town. The population is less than two and a half thousand. It's almost entirely White.
But I work in the city. If I spend very long in either one I start to feel as though I'll go mad, for different reasons. I'll probably move once the last kid is out of the house.

Our Library (it's even smaller than it looks)

Old April 5th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
I live in what is technically a 'census designated area', which I guess is what they call a place that's too small to be a town. The population is less than two and a half thousand. It's almost entirely White.
That's not surprising . . Other races are mostly drawn towards big cities . . . That gives them two advantages . . First , they gain numbers , second , in big cities where people are supposedly "more tolerant" they (((do not have to be afraid of "racism"))) . .
Quote:
But I work in the city. If I spend very long in either one I start to feel as though I'll go mad, for different reasons.
So . . you spend half your day in the "pampa" ( sry , not meaning to insult your place , just naming the rural circumstances ) and the other half in the big city . .?

From extremely montonous to the "thrill of the city" ?

That'd probably drive me mad too . .

Quote:
I'll probably move once the last kid is out of the house.
What area do you have in mind if I may ask ?

Since you live in Cali , hope you'll find something which isn't very spic infested . .
Quote:

Our Library (it's even smaller than it looks)
Very small indeed . . what do they hold there . .? Comic books . .?!

Old April 6th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

LOL

Old April 6th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

Heehee

. . way to go , sis

Old April 7th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

. .if I'm informed correctly , in the USA there is really no 'middle-thing' between large urban areas and very small towns . .

Is that assumption correct . .?

Or have I been misinformed ?

In Germany we have settlements of all flavors , ranging from 1000 inhabitants villages to 10 thousand small towns to 500 thousand / million-cities ..

Is it a cliche that this is different in the USA and that the difference between rural areas and large cities has a bigger gap ?

P. S. : A country for which it certainly would be true would be China . . . the Chinese are still largely rural farmers ( 80 % ) , the other part lives in inextricable super-cities . . .

But this thread isn't about chinks . . it's about the West

Last edited by ColdFire; April 8th, 2019 at 02:13 AM.

Old April 8th, 2019 #7
Dan Hadaway

Yes, you've been misinformed. Most big cities are quasi-segregated between snobby liberal rich and non-whites. Smaller towns are half white trash, half working class whites. It's basically a gradient inbetween those two polars. The larger the city, the more niggers and snobby liberals you'll find, the smaller the more working class and white trash you'll find.

Yea, there are exceptions, but niggers tend to gravitate towards larger cities because there's more gibs there.

At least, this is true for the rust belt. I haven't spent enough time in other areas, but I haven't seen anything to deviate to far from this generalization to make it untrue.

Thread