Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2024 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Institute for Advanced Whiteness

Looking for ideas. In an all-White nation, no jews or discoloreds around, what could be studied or done to advance the white race, to better or elevate it through better genes (eugenics), research, or cultural practices? If whites were a herd, what would ideal herd management look like, given the nature of the Aryan?

How could we better ourselves as a racial group?

Old February 9th, 2024 #2
Serbian

The study of how jews created christianity and then used it to destroy the White Race must be mandatory study for all kids in schools. Just this alone would create higher quality whites down the road.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 9th, 2024 #3
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian View Post
the study of how jews created christianity and then used it to destroy the white race must be mandatory study for all kids in schools. Just this alone would create higher quality whites down the road.

yes

-------------------------

Old February 9th, 2024 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
The study of how jews created christianity and then used it to destroy the White Race must be mandatory study for all kids in schools. Just this alone would create higher quality whites down the road.
That would be one course in something largest. We're thinking top down not bottom up.

We know Witzgall is clowning but there is a non-jew-related side. It's just not the whole thing like he pretends. Whites have enemies and not acknowledging that fact is a way to lose, not win or we'd be winning by not naming/fighting jews as has been our way last 100 years as we've served them.

Old February 10th, 2024 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

some thoughts

- optimal nutrition. the best way to eat for Aryans. what they scientifically need. not propagand like USDA's food pyramid, designed to make white americans fat and sick.

- related, a body of true standards for everything where standards applied.

now, a market alone would take care of a lot of this, but some guaranteed, tested RELIABLE set of exercises for preserving and enhancing the body and its health.

- study of genes and genetic diseases related to whites or more commonly suffered by whites.

-K-12-post-PhD curricula for valid learning, inculcating the value of race. what Serbian suggested would fit in here somewhere.

basically i'm talking about freely available standards the public could use to measure its health and its intellectual progress.

you are I and the state, as the vehicle of the race, is your WE, just like your family, which is also we, and your community, and your state. what WE have done together.

the entire point of White Nationalism, to me, is giving the White individual a context to give his life greater meaning than just consuming food and tv. That context could be xtianity but the honest Aryan wont assent to the lies the cult is based on, nor the genocide it promotes. The racial state is for Whites who want to be part of something that, in theory, never dies, merely keeps extending and developing through time. Something he can help build by his behavior, his values, his genes, and his hard work. Something he can be proud of. Something that will protect and aid him, mock and enslave him as the jew system in the Time Before.

you will notice -- and this sustains Witzgall's point, no matter his intentions -- most to all of the above could be done today under Jewish Tyranny. but it hasnt been. only a few have attempted a bit of curriculum. much more could be done there. if our cause is valuable, why hasnt it been done? my contribution is Learning College. permanently valuable - until someone can do it even better than i can.

another thing we could do:

White holiday

i conceived and still practice Thermopylae Day - celebration of White blood, White courage and White honor. i suggested a cake with white frosting and 3 blood red candles to symbolize the heroic sacrifice of the ancient Greeks. encouraging bravery and even heroism in our own daily lives. smaller victories over the self, too.

someone much more social and bigger teated and extraverted than i am could run with this.

Old February 10th, 2024 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

short of curricula, which cant be accomplished overnight we can do bits. the beautiful thing about learning is it's like lego: it all hooks together. hitler beautifully used the figure of the mosaic, made of tiles, in his Mein Kampf.

perhaps the smallest thing that could be completed in the vein i'm talking about would be a White bibliography for one very specific subject area. whatever we do now serves the twin goal of educating White youth in the future but white/White 'investigators' of our cause today.

who can put together such a bibliography, even?

Witzgalls' point that whining about jews/blacks isnt shooting them or displacing them. It's just rinse and repeat, it wont solve anything. The problems is known. And you know the solution I recommend. We do need rinse and repeat for whoever is out there to be reached, but working on the permanent stuff is something that makes you, or me, or whoever does it, larger or longer than life, which is the point of a race's existence: it's not about the fleeting individual but him or her AND the larger organism he is a part of.

The White cause should be about amateur (defined by love, at the etym root) work held to professional standars. Using slurs while anonymously is a form of masturbation that ultimate accomplishes very little.

Old February 10th, 2024 #7
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Excellent idea

Whites software likely wired from the last Ice Age, or perhaps over multiple ones in harsh environments, carving out existence & collaborating as hunter gatherers.
Lands were severely flooded and ebb and flow of land (see Doggerland) over time, hence their unique problem solving abilities & kinship with nature.

There has to be stuff in us from the time of Ice Age resettling/exploration and learning to reside in those elements.
Large cities are generally not natural, ideal settings for most White people to thrive in.

Thread