Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2012 #341
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Hadding - I don't pay much attention to Johnson but in the instances when he has provoked my attention he has created the impression of being habitually dishonest.
Johnson is in good company, Mark Weber has the same acute liar syndrome too. All this crew wish to do is "step over the holo hoax" because it is mainly not a money making venture. This was Weber's excuse for throwing Revisionist's under the bus.

VNN Media

Old August 12th, 2012 #342
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yes, it's a little hard to figure how he cut things in his book. He ignored the jew role in media and finance, if I recall correctly. Then he added a long preface on jews in media to his paperback edition.
But there are other omissions, especially closely related to MacDonald's own field of expertise.

For instance, KM (Sunic,Taylor et al) never stop with the bullshit about so-called superior Jewish intelligence, but they never bother to detail the fact that Jews suffer mental health problems ranging from moderate neurosis to full blown psychosis to a degree far beyond that found among non-Jews: with even their own (Jewish) research statistics putting the figure for the chances of insanity afflicting a Jew at up to 6x those of a non-Jew.

This alone is reason to go all out against them, given the control that Jews have over all aspects of western life: from finance to sociology; to politics; to education; to absolute control of the media and more besides.

Fuck!!!...Even the Jews acknowledge they're crazy yet all we hear is how much smarter they are.

Quote:
INSANITY:

Table of Contents

Mental disease. Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews.
We all know some Jews are way above average in certain areas of IQ but KM and Taylor talk as though it's a universal gift which applies to scat queens like Silverman just as much as it does to ''destroyers of Worlds'' like Oppenheimer.

They can't blame the low average IQ in Israel on Arabs because the ratio of Arabs to Jews favours the Jews and an Arab country next door to Israel, Lebanon, is 100% Arab but has a much higher IQ than Israel so they keep quiet about it or draw misleading conclusions.

And so we are fed constant bullshit by the likes of Jared ''Jews are fine by me'' Taylor, who pretends to have our interests at heart, when in fact according to Jewish sources they (Jews) actually suffer imbecility and idiocy to a much higher degree than non-Jews, as is the case of course with ''mental diseases'' and shown in the quotes on this page.

Quote:

IDIOCY:

Table of Contents

Mental deficiency, depending upon disease or imperfect development of the nervous system, and dating from birth or from early infancy previous to the evolution of the mental faculties.

Though the parents of more than 15 per cent of idiotic children have been alcoholics, and alcoholism is rare among Jews, yet idiocy and imbecility are found comparatively more often among Jews than among non-Jews.
Again:

Quote:
imbecility

In the present state of knowledge of the etiology of idiocy and imbecility in general the only cause of their frequency among Jews that may be considered is the neurotic taint of the race. Children descending from a neurotic ancestry have nervous systems which are very unstable, and they are often incapable of tiding safely over the crises attending growth and development. They are often idiots or imbeciles.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8057-idiocy
Well despite the claims of Jewish genius by KM/Taylor & Co, I've yet to see evidence that the Jews ever built a civilization that came close to the many the white-man has built. But the Jews sure have sucked the life out of plenty and left them and their populations in ruins and in some cases EXTINCT through the use of constant war, manufactured famine, and miscegenation, and often for no other reason than economic gain.

Last edited by Henry.; August 12th, 2012 at 11:37 AM.

Old August 12th, 2012 #343
Lew_

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
All this crew wish to do is "step over the holo hoax" because it is mainly not a money making venture. This was Weber's excuse for throwing Revisionist's under the bus.
Even if this is true (and I'm not granting that it is), don't you think you reach point of diminishing returns at some point criticizing what others do? I mean, how does it help?

Quite frankly, I am troubled by the extent to which these "white guilt," "we're doing it to ourselves," "Whites are the problem" memes have wormed their way our conversations. (Ideas **NOT** promoted Greg Johnson I want to make clear).

It's not as if spreading this poisonious, noxious, ludicrously false idea is without consequences.

New people are coming and going to our sites all the time. New people are hitting our sites all the time. The worse things get, the more people will look for answers. A percentage of them will find our communities.

It's painful to think that new people are coming to our sites, breaking from the mainstream, only to "learn" we're doing it to ourselves rather than the truth, that none of our problems can be solved because we're under constant attack by the organized Jewish community.

I discovered KMDs work because I ran across WNists discussing it in the comments on now some defunct forum 11-12 years ago.

Today, people are likely to find comments about how we did it to ourselves due to guilt, Christianity, the Enlightenment, altrusitic self-punishment, economic greed, comfort, consumerism, apathy or whatever.

These people are taking a common sense idea -- there are many reasons we are in this situation -- and bending, warping and twisting it into an excuse to exonerate Jews, downplay the role of Jews, and put the primary blame on ourselves.

But, again, the situation is what it is.

It is not reasonable to expect Weber or KMD to do anything with their time and money they don't want to do. I would laugh if a person I didn't know very well came along and tried to tell me what to with my time and money. Who wouldn't?

Peoples' choices really come down to these:

1) Support an existing project/effort/org.

2) Start your own if you're not happy with an existing one.

Old August 12th, 2012 #344
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew_ View Post

It is not reasonable to expect Weber or KMD to do anything with their time and money they don't want to do. I would laugh if a person I didn't know very well came along and tried to tell me what to with my time and money.
That would be fine and dandy Lew if Weber was using his own money, to carry on his career as a indolent. However he uses honest, decent people's donations, bequests to further his indolent lifestyle. That my friend is wrong. They should be held accountable by us, and we need to know how the donations are used, and not going into a black hole of nothingness, as with Weber and the IHR. If we don't hold them accountable, next thing you'll know they will be gambling on riverboats with our donation money.

VNN Media

Old August 12th, 2012 #345
America First

Where's the White American's guilt or shame over this? Nowhere to be found. Notice that Greg Johnson hasn't even responded to my argument, which destroys the lies he and the liar he copies, Jared Taylor, have been pitching to suckers.

Unquote

The joo's are not afraid yell out at you in a NYC second or sic STASI on you if they can. I use to be a subscriber to Jared Taylor's A.R.

In around Oct. 2000, I was handing out a 100 extra copies to older White's in a town I was shopping in that was 99% White, back then.

Suddenly a big corpulent obvious joo ask for one and I gave it to him. He see's me later and tells me he is going to report it and me to the NKVD.

With the stolen loot the regime has, I would not be surprised if every pro White writer who refuse's to acknowledge the Big Lie is getting some of the stolen war mongers loot.

Months later I called AR, and not ONE person from that zip code had requested a subscription.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; August 12th, 2012 at 02:04 PM.

Old August 12th, 2012 #346
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Peoples' choices really come down to these:

1) Support an existing project/effort/org.

2) Start your own if you're not happy with an existing one.
My project is destroying people/ideas/groups that lead brains and talent away from the correct strategy, and that necessarily involves intense criticism of others.

The point of virtual infighting is to produce one dominant tendency around which opposition to ZOG can crystallize. Really, this should be done on the street, but since no one is doing that, yet, it is working itself out online. This is what politics is - debating the right way to go. The middle-class fetish for being nice and staying positive and pretending we can all get along is foolish and wrong. In the real world, there is a large opportunity cost to going the wrong way, so if the false direction can be corrected with a few days' of words, so much the better.

If Greg Johnson is going the wrong way, then he should be attacked in the harshest terms, the better to correct him, or to persuade people who might otherwise follow him.

Old August 12th, 2012 #347
Armor

Quote:
It is not reasonable to expect Weber or KMD to do anything with their time and money they don't want to do. I would laugh if a person I didn't know very well came along and tried to tell me what to with my time and money. Who wouldn't?
And also, if KMD had spent his time doing revisionist work, who would have written Culture of Critique and his other books? Why not also ask him to stop writing and start taking part in street demonstrations against the government and the Jewish media? If he is more comfortable staying away from holocaust revisionism, that is his business. I don't need his opinion on holocaust revisionism anyway.

Old August 12th, 2012 #348
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
It is not reasonable to expect Weber or KMD to do anything with their time and money they don't want to do.
That would be true if Weber didn't exist off of public donations: so with him it is clear cut that he needs to give his audience what they want to see rather than try and tell them they want to read something else.

With KMD: he's entitled to cover what he wishes to cover, but when you've already stepped into the fire there is little sense standing there burning. You either go forward through the fire or you run out of it.

KMD covered everything else up the 'holocaust': why stop there?

Alex has likely hit this one on the head in that it is because it is too controversial and I suspect KMD knows what happened to others; who were trained historians, who addressed this issue from a revisionist (or even quasi-revisionist) perspective and other disciplines who have written on it and hit a nerve (like Norman Finkelstein) with similar results (his denial of tenure for example). The SPLC have certainly been looking for a way to remove him from his position and 'holocaust denial' might just give them enough wiggle room to do it.

That said if KMD had stopped at say 1933 in his study of the jews then he would at least had an argument, but the fact he analysed NS anti-jewish policy as part of his thesis almost forces him to address the historicity of the 'holocaust'.

Avoiding it is illogical in his own train of thought precisely because it is the defining event of modern jewish history and without analyzing it in detail: he cannot hope to support his theory past 1945.

In essence KMD walked into the furnace: he shouldn't have been surprised when he got burnt.

So in short: yes it is reasonable to expect them both to address it and if they don't/refuse to then they must have ulterior motives for doing so.

Last edited by Karl Radl; August 12th, 2012 at 02:00 PM.

Old August 12th, 2012 #349
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Avoiding it is illogical in his own train of thought precisely because it is the defining event of modern jewish history and without analyzing it in detail: he cannot hope to support his theory past 1945.
Right. That greatest of lies has been used by the yids to both cover up their own complicity (those behind and outside the Iron Curtain) in the genocides of jewish Bolshevism, and to justify the successful post-WWjew agitation for open borders and sham equality laws that MacDonald works against.

He no doubt doesn't want to tackle the monumental (but vital) issue because he thinks it will automatically cause many of the people he wants to reach to instantly tune him out as a "Holocaust denier Nazi nut", but I don't think that would be the case, because the facts are on OUR side.

Hell, the kikes already call him a jew-hater, so why not go the whole hog?

Old August 12th, 2012 #350
Alex Linder
Administrator

Family's anguish as son, 14, dies while playing 'choking game' as deadly internet craze sweeps America

By Snejana Farberov

PUBLISHED: 20:37 EST, 11 August 2012 | UPDATED: 08:25 EST, 12 August 2012
Comments (1)

Life cut short: Isaiah Shell, 14, was found dead in the basement of his home after playing a choking game to get high

A risky game teenagers play to get high has claimed the life of a 14-year-old boy from Salem, Indiana, last week, according to authorities.

The coroner has determined that Isaiah Shell died last Friday from accidental positional asphyxiation as a result of the choking game.

Isaiah should have started his first day of eighth grade at Salem Middle School on Thursday. Instead, his heart-broken parents were left planning his funeral, according to the station WLKY.

‘He never would have ever wanted any of us to hurt like we hurt,’ said the victim’s mother, Maggie Shell. ‘I know this wasn't something he meant to do.’

Experts said the deadly game, which has become an Internet craze thanks to numerous video demonstrations posted online, involves intentionally trying to choke oneself to attain a brief and intense high produced when oxygen intake is decreased.

‘I've heard of it, but I never thought someone like Isaiah would ever play that game,’ Isaiah’s sister, Rhonda Shell, told WLKY.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...akes-hold.html

Whites are willing to choke themselves to death and chop off the ends of their dicks - all because they are told by the media/authorities they should. This susceptibility to influence, not some moral flaw, is what makes them susceptible to 'holocaust' lies.

Old August 13th, 2012 #351
Jimmy Marr

Default Greg Johnson condones child abuse?

I hadn't seen this thread until last night when I read it in its entirety.

I woke up this morning with the sad feeling that Greg Johnson condones child abuse.

Did I dream it, or are the damning facts really there?

Old August 13th, 2012 #352
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I hadn't seen this thread until last night when I read it in its entirety.

I woke up this morning with the sad feeling that Greg Johnson condones child abuse.

Did I dream it, or are the damning facts really there?
He tries to have it both ways, as with everything else:

1) He says that 'the' 'holocaust' garbage spewed in public schools is child abuse, and parents should resist; then

2) he turns around and says no matter what the evidence shows, the jews are justified in claiming special suffereing, so we should just "step over" the big H and move on.

He can't seem to speak straight on anything these days, possibly because he is divided against himself: his better self wants to stick to the truth; his worse self wants to chase money. The practical result is overlong essays that make every point under the sun, giving him ample for refuting anyone who disagrees with any particular point, since he has, in fact, asserted X - and the anti-X too.

He's not the man I thought he was, and that after I gave him such a ringing encomium at the end of last fall's gigantic and all-encompassing battle at Majority Rights. (Which I believe was erased. What a tragedy. That 1,000-post odyssey was a perfect summing up of every personal and political problem within the movement, it is incredibly wrong to, after it's all been gone through, just hit the delete key. I apologize if it's still there, but last time I checked it was not. If you want to end lengthy debates like that, just close the thread. Don't destroy what amounts to movement history.)

Old August 14th, 2012 #353
Henry.

Re: this question of application for 501 status and financial assistance for Johnson's C-C.

Here's part of a comment I've just posted on Carolyn Yeager's White Network:

Quote:
I might have had some sympathy for Kevin MacDonald’s decision not to involve TOO in open debate about the Holocaust as who knows what threats he’s had to endure for the valuable work he’s done these past years: but he did allow his site to be used as a platform for Johnson to attack revisionism and later he also revealed himself as hostile when he refused to give equal billing to a considered repost from Dalton and others.

This smacks of an agenda and I’d like to know how they arrived at their position and if Jared Taylor’s Jewish pal, Robert Weissberg, is lurking somewhere in the background and urging them on?

At the last AmRen MacDonald was present to hear Weissberg give a speech attacking white-nationalism wherein he gave his view that such extremism has no chance of receiving vital funding….”Prof. Weissberg also noted that there is no economic advantage to promoting white racial consciousness, and that most people do not act without financial incentives”

I’m sure Weissberg would recommend to MacDonald et al that the Holocaust question be placed in the same ‘vile’ category as white nationalism and thus rejected.

Here’s a summary of Weissberg's address:

”The first speaker Saturday morning was the always stimulating Robert Weissberg, Emeritus professor of University of Illinois at Champagne, who proposed “A Politically Viable Alternative to White Nationalism.” He argued that any movement that is explicitly based on white racial identity is “dead on arrival,” and must be repackaged in order to win successful recognition.

The reality—that racial nationalism “is intuitive and written in our genes” and that even children are conscious of race—is a huge advantage for those who want to build a racial movement, but any white movement today that takes an explicitly racial stand will fail: “We are considered just above child molesters.”

Prof. Weissberg also noted that there is no economic advantage to promoting white racial consciousness, and that most people do not act without financial incentives”

Source: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...tive-advocacy/

Old August 14th, 2012 #354
Alex Linder
Administrator

What can be said? The danger of mixing with jews is known, but ignored by the TOO, CC and AmRen crowd. I've lost interest in them.

A principled political vehicle is needed, and if one ever appears, no one will pay attention to these jew-tolerating clowns.

Old August 14th, 2012 #355
Alex Linder
Administrator

[read this pat buchanan column. note the bolded part]

On the Chick-fil-A Front of the Culture War
Pat Buchanan

Aug 03, 2012

Sign-Up

Two weeks ago, Dan Cathy, CEO of Chick-fil-A, an Atlanta company famous for its juicy chicken sandwiches, appeared on "The Ken Coleman Show" to air his biblical belief that those who champion same-sex marriage are risking divine retribution upon us all.

"We are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,'" said Cathy. "I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about."

Speaking of the company his father started after World War II, Cathy went on, "We are very much supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives."

With 1,600 restaurants and 50,000 employees in 40 states, Chick-fil-A is among our fastest-growing food chains. Obedient to the commandment, "Remember thou keep holy the Sabbath day," Cathy closes his outlets on Sundays.

Reaction to his remarks has been little short of hysterical.

Mayors Rahm Emanuel of Chicago, Thomas Menino of Boston and Edwin Lee of San Francisco said they no longer want Chick-fil-A in their cities. "Chick-fil-A values are not Chicago values," says Rahm.

D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray says there's no place for "hate chicken" in the nation's capital. Boycotts of Chick-fil-A, its expulsion from campuses and "Same-Sex Kiss Day" at local outlets are planned.

Rush Limbaugh, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum and Sarah Palin have come to the defense of Cathy and Chick-fil-A, and on Wednesday scores of thousands of loyal patrons dined at outlets in solidarity.

What does this battle tell us about which way the tide is running in the culture war? If intolerance is a mark of rising faiths and movements, the news is not good.

For consider. Chick-fil-A does not discriminate against any patron, and after Cathy's remarks, the company issued a statement that, as Paul Gottfried writes, reads like something out of the Department of Education.

Said Chick-fil-A's PR office, we "treat every person with honor, dignity and respect -- regardless of their belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender." Nor have charges of systematic civil rights violations in hiring or promotion been leveled against the chain.

What, then, brought down the firestorm of abuse on the company and its president as homophobic, intolerant and bigoted?

Answer: It is simply what Cathy said and what Cathy believes.

The homosexual rights revolutionaries can no longer tolerate the public expression of beliefs, held since the time of Christ, about the immorality of homosexuality -- beliefs still taught in Christian schools and preached in Christian churches. Those who profess or promulgate such beliefs are to be shunned and subjected to social and economic sanctions.

What is astonishing is that we are not talking here about the expression of Nazi ideas, but of teachings about the spiritual and social consequences of homosexuality embedded in our country's own Old-time Religion. In the more progressive precincts of America, the retelling of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the lessons therein, is apparently now a hate crime.

Remarkable is the change in society we have witnessed. It was not 10 years ago that the Supreme Court declared that states could no longer outlaw private sexual behavior between consenting adults and tossed out the anti-sodomy laws of 17 states.

In his dissent, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote that the court had "taken sides in the culture war" and "largely signed on to the so-called homosexual agenda." This decision "effectively decrees the end of all morals legislation" and makes same-sex marriage a logical result, said the justice.

Scalia was right. Consider how far we have come since.

While homosexual marriage has been rejected by voters in all 31 states where it has been on a ballot, it is being imposed by state legislatures and judges. Now we have the spectacle of a public caning of a private citizen for expressing religious beliefs held by perhaps 100 million American adults.

What is behind the rage, other than a hatred of Cathy's Christian beliefs and a determination to see them stamped out?

As the individuals attacking Cathy obviously reject his biblical beliefs and consider them absurd, what are they afraid of? Mr. Cathy is not some fascist about to seize power, but a socially conservative businessman.

Indeed, not until this year has a timid Democratic Party decided to endorse homosexual marriage in its platform. In 2008, Barack Obama was still for traditional marriage.

If the Republican Party has not gone wobbly in the culture war, it will take up the challenge of that Democratic platform and make homosexual marriage the social issue of the fall election.

The GOP might just drive a wedge through the Democratic coalition and send Obama down to defeat. But if the Tampa Republicans are unwilling to fight the culture war, culture warriors should look to themselves.

Old August 14th, 2012 #356
Alex Linder
Administrator

Buchanan says intolerance is the mark of rising movements. Intolerance like "No Jews. Just Right." Not tolerance like "they're just fine by me" or "they look white to me."

Fanatical hatred of jews - the very idea of including them should not even occur to anyone serious. But dopey MacDonald and dicksucker Johnson have no problem associating with men who welcome jews into what is supposed to be the citadel of our resistance.

The whole Regnery apparatus is a big

* flush! *

so far as White interests are concerned.

Tolerate queers! Tolerate conservatives! Tolerate jews! Appeal to women! Act normal! Grin a lot! Be nice! Stay positive! Never break a law!

Look how the left acts, how the jews act - the winners. They are the ones to take cues from, not the functional losers who think they are WN but are really just conservative fundraisers.

Old August 14th, 2012 #357
Eire

Alex Linder says:
Quote:
That 1,000-post odyssey was a perfect summing up of every personal and political problem within the movement, it is incredibly wrong to, after it's all been gone through, just hit the delete key. I apologize if it's still there, but last time I checked it was not. If you want to end lengthy debates like that, just close the thread. Don't destroy what amounts to movement history.
Did you save it, Alex?

Old August 14th, 2012 #358
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire View Post
Alex Linder says:

Did you save it, Alex?
Heck no. I never save anything like that. I could see the operator erasing certain posts, but not the entire thread. I don't save stuff from other sites anyway. My only responsibility to ensure that I save the posts on this forum via regular backups.

Old August 14th, 2012 #359
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Heck no. I never save anything like that. I could see the operator erasing certain posts, but not the entire thread. I don't save stuff from other sites anyway. My only responsibility to ensure that I save the posts on this forum via regular backups.
What was the title? Has anyone checked google cache?

Old August 14th, 2012 #360
Silvio Silver

Quote:
He's not the man I thought he was, and that after I gave him such a ringing encomium at the end of last fall's gigantic and all-encompassing battle at Majority Rights. (Which I believe was erased. What a tragedy. That 1,000-post odyssey was a perfect summing up of every personal and political problem within the movement, it is incredibly wrong to, after it's all been gone through, just hit the delete key. I apologize if it's still there, but last time I checked it was not. If you want to end lengthy debates like that, just close the thread. Don't destroy what amounts to movement history.)
Is this what you're talking about?

http://majorityrights.com/weblog/com...th_anniversary

(FWIW, I would take back a number of things I said on that thread, and other things I would put differently.)

Tags
#1, holocaust fairytales, holocaust mythology, jared taylor, revisionism

Thread