Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 23rd, 2019 #81
Robbie Key

I grew up with a very good mom (and father) and three sisters. Never had a romantic relationship that was bitter for me.

I have literally no natural inclination to think 'bad' about women. Still I can see them for what they are in front of me.

Observation last night (and many other nights): good-looking women don't look for cars coming when they pass the street.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #82
Robbie Key

The example that White guy gave I've seen so many times. Absolutely insane - just a complete waste of time and energy in any White man's mind.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #83
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Men are like this, some of them. The physical item itself imparts lessons, similar to old books. Women don't appreciate this, they just want to be told where to go, what to do, what to think.
Funny. I got that article from a female librarian on Facebook. I don't care for her much as she is lefty, but whatever.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #84
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
I grew up with a very good mom (and father) and three sisters. Never had a romantic relationship that was bitter for me.

I have literally no natural inclination to think 'bad' about women. Still I can see them for what they are in front of me.

Observation last night (and many other nights): good-looking women don't look for cars coming when they pass the street.

Down here in FLoriduh that will get you run over easily.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #85
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Why do men call women crazy? || STEVE HARVEY

The example that White guy gave I've seen so many times. Absolutely insane - just a complete waste of time and energy in any White man's mind.
Cucked men have called this woman a "Nazi" when I bring up the JQ. Black pilling is a hobby. Just had an email row with two. Oddly, the third person on the thread is non-White but agrees with me completely. Our future is fucked!

Old January 25th, 2019 #86
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Sigh. Just another cant make out the symptoms for the cause. White women are operating as the System intends. Blaming women makes no sense because women do not and arguably cannot take responsibility for anything. The problem is white men. They let down their guard, embraced christianity, and the rest has followed. White men didn't identify and destroy the jew as a hostile competitor, so in time they succumbed to him.

"You just haven't met the right woman" is popular, stupid explanation that should be refrained from. The uncomfortable truth is if you've met one woman you've met them all. It's not precisely true, but it's much true than false.
White men and white women we are both after contributing to the downfall of our race, in my personal opinion. I just don't think we should spend our time and energy hating each other when we should cooperate and all do what we can to save our race. With all due respect what I meant in my post above is that fellows like him who hate white women and want to rid the world of us deserve some bit of compassion as they're probably after being through some hard times to come to such a belief. That they are likely good white men that have been victimized by a sick society and in a normal society would be feeling differently. I think it would be hard for a white man to keep up our society, to lead us, provide for, and protect us if the women he is doing it for are not giving love, respect, and appreciation in return. Many of our men are after being through so much despair. Yes its up to men to fix it but those of us women who are here can do what we can to make it easier.

Last edited by Breanna; January 25th, 2019 at 09:53 AM.

Old January 25th, 2019 #87
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Cucked men have called this woman a "Nazi" when I bring up the JQ. Black pilling is a hobby. Just had an email row with two. Oddly, the third person on the thread is non-White but agrees with me completely. Our future is fucked!
I don't think there's anything worse in the world than a white liberal man. What has he to gain from his subservient groveling? I am after hearing the same argument, time and time again, from one white liberal man after another and they all think they are original. They are literally suicidal! They say that there are too many people on the planet, and we should give people in the bad parts of the world a chance to have a nice life in our nice countries, and take care of us when we get old. I've had liberal white men (though I hesitate to call them men) tell me openly that they want birth rates to go down even more and immigration increased even more. I am after having liberal men (in my own family, though I hesitate to call them family) tell me that it's irresponsible to have a lot of children when there are third world children in foreign countries that are starving and dying. That if I want lots of children it'd be better to sterilize myself and adopt troubled children to take care of. Why do they grovel so, why are they so encouraging of their own peoples demise? I just don't get it. It just makes me appreciate nationalist men all the more. Keep up the good fight men. And my fellow nationalist women as well. We have to keep going, these people hate us and want us dead.

Old January 25th, 2019 #88
Jimmy Marr

The perspicacious reader should have suspected that Alex was planning a road trip when he initiated this thread. Perhaps it was a sour grapes attempt to assuage sadness over the lack of a female traveling companion. "Screw it, women can't read maps anyway!"

Now it appears, from a notice posted at Kirksville Today, that Alex's land navagational prowess narrowly pulled him through a harrowing journey over mountainous terrain in a blizzard.

Congratulations, Alex, but I see that you are now sick and the cynic in me cannot resist wondering if you might not be in better health if you had used a different criterion in your evaluation of prospective female traveling companions.

Maybe one land navigation expert per vehicle is optimal after all?

Maybe someone should have been paying closer attention to the preparation of adequate food and hydration supplies?

A roll of toilet paper and a change of underwear, perhaps?

The last image we loyal readers would like to entertain of you is one in which you are squatted in the snow on the shoulder a dark and deserted mountain road trying to wipe your ass with a road map in sub-zero temperatures. This visage of you is more painful than even the SPLC could endure. Please tell us it isn't true!

Old January 25th, 2019 #89
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
The perspicacious reader should have suspected that Alex was planning a road trip when he initiated this thread. Perhaps it was a sour grapes attempt to assuage sadness over the lack of a female traveling companion. "Screw it, women can't read maps anyway!"

Now it appears, from a notice posted at Kirksville Today, that Alex's land navagational prowess narrowly pulled him through a harrowing journey over mountainous terrain in a blizzard.

Congratulations, Alex, but I see that you are now sick and the cynic in me cannot resist wondering if you might not be in better health if you had used a different criterion in your evaluation of prospective female traveling companions.

Maybe one land navigation expert per vehicle is optimal after all?

Maybe someone should have been paying closer attention to the preparation of adequate food and hydration supplies?

A roll of toilet paper and a change of underwear, perhaps?

The last image we loyal readers would like to entertain of you is one in which you are squatted in the snow on the shoulder a dark and deserted mountain road trying to wipe your ass with a road map in sub-zero temperatures. This visage of you is more painful than even the SPLC could endure. Please tell us it isn't true!
If Alex lacked a female companion he could try traveling to North Korea to get one.

Old January 25th, 2019 #90
Ironguard1940

Default I think JFK was being a smart-ass

Quote:
he said it's a town that combines northern charm with southern efficiency
I have never heard anyone say 'northern charm' or 'southern efficiency.' Usually it's the opposite. Very strange quote.

Old January 25th, 2019 #91
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I have never heard anyone say 'northern charm' or 'southern efficiency.' Usually it's the opposite. Very strange quote.
that's what makes it a witticism, and a successful one: dc = worst of two worlds

the opposite of what is expected provokes the average dull mind to thought

how come there are no northern belles?

there's a whole world in there that comes down to how do we live?

Old January 25th, 2019 #92
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I don't think there's anything worse in the world than a white liberal man.
The men I was referring to are two cuckservatives who kiss jew ass. I find those types even more annoying than shit libs.

Old January 27th, 2019 #93
Shelby

Quote:
what percentage of women can read a map? i say maybe 1 in 4 to 1 in 8. But i'm not positive. what do you think?
Women lack a sense of direction. That's why maps make no sense to them.

I once stayed at a friend's place in Louisville after a night of carousing and careening. Got to his place at midnight, and there was a cat in the place. I had to remove my contacts. Next morning, I woke up with swollen eyes from that damned cat, just skipped putting in my contacts, and set out to head back to Indy. It was a deep overcast. The streets in L'ville are set all at angles, and within 2 blocks I figured out I had no idea where I was, and couldn't even find my way back to his house to ask directions. So what to do? I knew I was south of downtown, and needed to head north. But with no sun, I had zero sense of direction. I also remembered that L'villes transmitter yard was about 15 miles north on the other side of the river. I saw the red blinking lights coming in. So...I merely looked at which way the TV antennae were pointing - that's north! Headed in that direction and circuitously got to downtown where the "To I-65" signs were all over the place. Problem solved.

A woman (or a negro) would never think of doing that.

Old February 1st, 2019 #94
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Just a question or two: I take it you are advocating for a world populated only by White men, as in males, where reprodution will be carried out through machines, like an all-male version of Brave New World, is that correct? In this world, will men still have sexual desires? How will they be satisfied?
No more silly questions. There are too many things to fuck in this world besides women, believe me. The problem of reproduction will be solved with women or without them very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
Women lack a sense of direction. That's why maps make no sense to them.

A woman (or a negro) would never think of doing that.
Women got inferior brains from evolutionary process in history, the same natural process will wipe them out from this world. It's unavoidable if jews won't protect them.

Thread