Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 3 Weeks Ago #22
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 57
Sartt
Default

Actually 2.3 trillion lost, but all of this money goes to the secret space fleet of ships the U.S has.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #23
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 57
Sartt
Default

the U.S already has bases on the moon, mars, and off world colonies, its really strange how most people on this planet still don't know this when you've had people in the apollo program admit to aliens being on earth and giving the U.S Tech in the 1950s in exchange for humans to be used in their breeding programs. Im seriously starting to think humans on this planet are stupid. You have had Nasa astronauts admit the government is hiding information about aliens and tech, you have the C.I.A admitting to having remote viewers looking at other planets MARS EXPLORATION, MAY 22, 1984 https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00760001-9.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Cooper
Astronaut Gordon Cooper telling the truth

Astronaut Gordon Cooper On Time Travel Teleportation & Human Looking Aliens Work Our Scientists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=On5Al2ZIHdc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
Dr. Edgar Mitchell ★ UFO Interview 2013 Aliens Are Real And Watching Us - The Day Before

Congress UFO Secret Meeting 2015 HD Documentary The Disclosure Projects - 5 HOUR LONG VIDEO


British man who Accessed " Top Secret Nasa Computers in the 1990s " Gary Mckinnion
Gary McKinnon Interview 2015 - Why he thinks, his case was a Psy-Op (full) - Richplanet TV (2015)

FREE Episode: Cosmic Disclosure - "Paul" Comes Forward! David Wilcock & Emery Smith #1 of 5

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/lear-john/6252
John Lear Tells All - Part 1 of 4 " Yes THAT JOHN LEAR THE GREAT AMERICAN PILOT WHO HAS NUMEROUS AWARDS AND IS THE SON OF THE LEAR JET CREATOR."
 
Old 1 Week Ago #24
ColdFire
And the pendulum swings...
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,608
ColdFire
Arrow

Actually the N.W.O. can be summed up in a few words.

Earlier in this thread I went into details , but summed up briefly . .

The Rothschilds seem to see themselves as some kind of messianic elite and anncounce themselves as such among their followers . .

Bankers a la Warburg , Schiff etc. are their henchmen.

On paper they are jews but , like I said , there might be something else to their origin and / or their beliefs . .

These people run an occult network . .

It includes an own priest-caste and Freemasons . .

Freemasons are Luciferians , have betrayed their respective religions and nations , are internationalists . . They are to be found in the so-called "elitist"-sectors of society . . "Academics" . . They have organised themselves in secret societies ; all work towards one common goal : Pleasing their masters . . . .


They are on the financial list of the bankers involved . . They listen to the occultists . .

The N.W.O. is some kind of 'supranational elite' . . At least they claim to be that.

A 'network' . .
__________________
Sex was once a forbidden topic …. yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . today race is a forbidden topic . . . .
-me
 
Old 1 Week Ago #25
ColdFire
And the pendulum swings...
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,608
ColdFire
Default

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551541
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552691
__________________
Sex was once a forbidden topic …. yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . today race is a forbidden topic . . . .
-me
 
Old 1 Week Ago #26
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 57
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Actually the N.W.O. can be summed up in a few words.

Earlier in this thread I went into details , but summed up briefly . .

The Rothschilds seem to see themselves as some kind of messianic elite and anncounce themselves as such among their followers . .

Bankers a la Warburg , Schiff etc. are their henchmen.

On paper they are jews but , like I said , there might be something else to their origin and / or their beliefs . .

These people run an occult network . .

It includes an own priest-caste and Freemasons . .

Freemasons are Luciferians , have betrayed their respective religions and nations , are internationalists . . They are to be found in the so-called "elitist"-sectors of society . . "Academics" . . They have organised themselves in secret societies ; all work towards one common goal : Pleasing their masters . . . .


They are on the financial list of the bankers involved . . They listen to the occultists . .

The N.W.O. is some kind of 'supranational elite' . . At least they claim to be that.

A 'network' . .
The British Royal Family are known Pedophiles https://newspunch.com/50-proven-link...sex-offenders/

They rape, torture, and eat children. This is what pedogate was all about, most people don't understand why they do this stuff. If they don't they will die, most of the royals in europe are all pedophiles, they essentially get "high" off raping children and young kids.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #27
Gladiatrix
“It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,248
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Good info there , sis
Thanks.

Three years ago, Samantha Power's hubby Cass Sunstein hit on me at the American Enterprise Institute. I have seen both those pukes spewing nonsense at a lot of DC think tank talks.

She's five years younger than me but looks as old as my mum. He looks like a gargoyle.
__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old 6 Days Ago #28
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3,579
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Thanks.

Three years ago, Samantha Power's hubby Cass Sunstein hit on me at the American Enterprise Institute.
This guy?

Quote:
Cass Robert Sunstein[1] FBA (born September 21, 1954) is an American legal scholar, particularly in the fields of constitutional law, administrative law, environmental law, and law and behavioral economics, who was the Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2012.[2] (…) Sunstein was born on September 21, 1954 in Waban, Massachusetts to Marian (nιe Goodrich), a teacher, and Cass Richard Sunstein, a builder, both Jewish.[1][7][8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

You seem to come into contact with lots of important/influential people through your job.

Quote:
She's five years younger than me but looks as old as my mum. He looks like a gargoyle.
Oh, absolutely. Their appearance reflects their personality.
 
Old 6 Days Ago #29
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,704
T.Garrett
Thumbs down W t f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Thanks.

Three years ago, Samantha Power's hubby Cass Sunstein hit on me at the American Enterprise Institute. I have seen both those pukes spewing nonsense at a lot of DC think tank talks.

She's five years younger than me but looks as old as my mum. He looks like a gargoyle.
You boast about casually associating with some of the scummiest kikes alive, Washington DC jew lawyers ..."spewing nonsense" ...they are the source of most of our problems through their manipulation of the fedgov. And you get 'thumbs ups' on VNN forum?

I wonder how many 'thumbs' you would get for a delusional story about how slimy Alan Dershowitz made a pass at you?

Yuck! Now I understand why most of the people I respected on this forum aren't here anymore.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; 6 Days Ago at 11:25 PM.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #30
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3,579
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You boast about casually associating with some of the scummiest kikes alive, Washington DC jew lawyers ..."spewing nonsense" ...they are the source of most of our problems through their manipulation of the fedgov. And you get 'thumbs ups' on VNN forum?
Serious question: has Gladiatrix ever expressed admiration for the jewish politicians/lobbyists and their white lackeys that she has come into contact with through her job? While I don't agree with all of her opinions, I have to say that she seems like an intelligent jew-wise person.

Quote:
Yuck! Now I understand why most of the people I respected on this forum aren't here anymore.
Yeah, I miss Steve B and his stories about how he had sex with Paris Hilton.

By the way, didn't you once say that you used to party with the jewish actress Alicia Silverstone? Or am I confusing you with another VNN poster? There are so many people on this forum who have met celebrities.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #31
Gladiatrix
“It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,248
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
This guy?


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

You seem to come into contact with lots of important/influential people through your job.


Oh, absolutely. Their appearance reflects their personality.
It had nothing to do with my job. I was at a talk at AEI and he approached me at the reception afterwards.
__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old 5 Days Ago #32
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3,579
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
It had nothing to do with my job. I was at a talk at AEI and he approached me at the reception afterwards.
Oh, okay. I haven't read all your posts, so maybe I've missed a few things, but I got the impression that you work with politicians/lawyers/lobbyists in Washington DC, and that that's how you've met these influential people.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #33
Gladiatrix
“It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,248
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Oh, okay. I haven't read all your posts, so maybe I've missed a few things, but I got the impression that you work with politicians/lawyers/lobbyists in Washington DC, and that that's how you've met these influential people.
Lawyers, yes. A long time ago, lobbyists. I had a brief time on the Hill over 25 years ago.
__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old 5 Days Ago #34
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,704
T.Garrett
Thumbs down 'gladiatrix' no good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Serious question: has Gladiatrix ever expressed admiration for the jewish politicians/lobbyists and their white lackeys that she has come into contact with through her job?
Does 'gladiatrix' really have to? 'She' boasts of her close association with the scum who are responsible for wrecking our country in every other post, now they're "hitting" on 'her' ...

Quote:
Yeah, I miss Steve B and his stories about how he had sex with Paris Hilton.
Yeah my man Steve B ...I miss him too.

Quote:
By the way, didn't you once say that you used to party with the jewish actress Alicia Silverstone? Or am I confusing you with another VNN poster? There are so many people on this forum who have met celebrities.
Party with, no but I did a lot of socializing back in the 1980's and met loads of show folk at parties here and there including that fat beachball with eyes.

I was doing stage construction work for some Cali movie production company when I met her, dont think it was in NYC???
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.
Page generated in 0.10816 seconds.