VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2008 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default New Panthers' war on whites

Minister King Samir Shabazz, chairman of New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia chapter, calls for violence against whites.

New Panthers' war on whites

By DANA DiFILIPPO
Philadelphia Daily News
[email protected] 215-854-5934
Some people wear their heart on their sleeve. Minister King Samir Shabazz wears his on his forehead. Right between the eyes.
"If you want to stop the revolution, that's what you got to hit," Shabazz said, pointing to the target tattooed onto his forehead. "I fight my oppressor, and I give him the target."
Shabazz is chairman of the New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia chapter. In black beret atop dreadlocks and a black military uniform, he spends most weekdays near City Hall condemning "crackers" and exhorting black passers-by to rise up against their "slavemasters" - and to give him $2 for the party's semi-annual newspaper.
He is one of the most recognizable black militants in a city known, since the days of MOVE, for its vocal black-extremism community.
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which monitors hate activity globally, listed the New Black Panther Party as among the most active and tough-talking of black-separatist groups.
Black Hebrews also have grown increasingly active in recent years, according to the SPLC, especially in Philadelphia, where robed street preachers shout out their beliefs daily near City Hall, the Convention Center, Germantown Avenue and other heavily trafficked areas.
Followers of the movement claim that African-Americans are God's true chosen people because they, not the people traditionally known as Jews, are the real descendants of the biblical Hebrews.
Their views, while often just as extreme, tend to be couched in religious rhetoric about "Edomites" (the descendants of Esau) and such terms that barely slow the stride of most passers-by.
But Shabazz is more blunt in his views:
* On whites: "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . ."
* On Jews: "I don't care how much they try to promote the Jewish Holocaust. The African people have suffered a hell of a cost. . . . "
* On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."
* On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."
* On the Phillies: "They can kiss my ass. The Phillies are not doing nothing for our 'hoods."
Shabazz, who also considers himself a Black Hebrew, said that his beliefs are rooted in high school, where lessons about slavery led to an "awakening."
He doesn't like to talk about himself. He won't divulge his real name, which he shed years ago because it was a "slave name that still had an umbilical cord on it."
He lives "wherever black people is, that's where I live."
He's 38 and has children, but he won't say how many or provide any more details about his personal life, partly for security reasons but also because this reporter is a "cracker."
He listens to "revolutionary, cracker-killing hip-hop" on his headphones and says things like: "I'll get black to you on that."
And he says that he never worries what response his violent rhetoric might provoke in listeners.
"The only thing the cracker understands is violence," said Shabazz, whose face also bears the tattoos "Freedom," "BPG" (Black Power Gang) and "NBPP" (New Black Panther Party). "The only thing the cracker understands is gunpowder.
"You got to take violence to violence." *

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...on_whites.html

Old October 30th, 2008 #2
Peer Fischer

They wanna throw down? Bring it, be-otches. Whatchoo got? They ain't got shit.

Old October 30th, 2008 #3
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

These niggers talk and talk and talk, and then at the end of the week they stick out their hand for their welfare cheque.

If they hated Whitey's luxuries and loved their fellow monkeys as much as they say, they would have all moved to Zimbabwe and SA a long a time.

Old October 30th, 2008 #4
Karl Lueger

King Shabbaz goyim is an appropriate name for the most useful beasts
jew has used to ruin WHite society..

None of that is surprising, and none of it is troubling either.
We have to accept it IS a Race War, which so far has been one way shooting
and the totality of White defense is white flight down an eventual dead-end road jews send us on and laugh.

Jews HATE us more compared to shitskins.

This nigger is at least honest, far more disgusting are the coward, race-defiling filthy White traitors
who are "happy" to hear such crap because of their own self-hatred.

Rambo, John J.

Old October 30th, 2008 #5
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

"King" - is that his name or part of his title, "Minister King"??

Minister King Shazaam Shazowie Shaztrice-Leroy - only niggers could dream up these names AND take them seriously...

The politics are nothing new. Under the current circumstances, this is a great opportunity for the King to get his picture in the paper and run his mouth. "Black Hebrews"??

Old October 30th, 2008 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

These niggers are feeling like they have a green light come election day.

Oh, also on the page are some links to stories (2) on the Keystone (Keystone United, IIRC) guys. I was surprised the reporting was as balanced on those guys as it was.

Old October 30th, 2008 #7
Peer Fischer

Old October 30th, 2008 #8
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Take a look at that.

Who would hire that to do anything, except maybe pump gas?

If you found that threatening and wanted to hurt it, the best thing you could do it cut off its gubermint checks. It may hate White people, but it sure don't mind living off Whitey's money ...

Old October 30th, 2008 #9
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

And as usual, the FBI will combat this violent anti-White threat to peace by cracking down on those who oppose it. Fuck you FBI you scum.

Old October 30th, 2008 #10
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I just went to a gun show in town. ALL White Men and Women, not a single Grobama article in site, lots of McInsane/ImPalin stickers, buttons, pins and lit, a few nazi helmets, lit and swazi flags, pins and pictures, and a whole lot of guns and ammo being bought.

Niggers don't stand a chance around here if they want to come up and make something out of it. One guy had a .50 cal sitting on a table surrounded by folks filling out forms to order one. The aisles between tables were just wide enough to fit two people side by side and there was traffic backed up both ways around the whole room. Folks walking out with shotguns/rifles in one hand, ammo and paperwork in the other, and all sorts of large calibre handguns shoved in their belted wastes.

Bring it niggers.

Old October 30th, 2008 #11
Joe_J.
Radio active

Stan, I have yet to see a nigger at a gun show. In fact, there is one this weekend in my area. Think I will go and see how things look, though I am sure it will be as White as always. Kind of like the early voting; I noticed as I drove past several early voting places that the lines were long and no niggers in those lines. I think they are voting early as a 'fuck you, Obama message'. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Also, all thirties and up people in the lines.

Quote:
Hate Beast:
Take a look at that.

Who would hire that to do anything, except maybe pump gas?
That nigger has never had a job, I suspect. Pump gas? Hell no, he would scare the customers off. A nigger like that (if willing to work) could, at best, hope to ride on the back of a garbage truck.

Old October 31st, 2008 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I saw a couple of Niggers at this flea market in the area where my folks live. I was watched these beast as the walked by the White guys selling guns. Every time the would look like they were about to panic and run towards their cars.

We drivers are not allow to carry a gun. But, an aerosol can and lighter would burn them the rest of the way

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old November 1st, 2008 #13
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

This boy better think twice before he tangles with any of us:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog
* On whites: "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . ." ...
* On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."
Quote:
Bring it niggers.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; November 1st, 2008 at 04:13 PM.

Old October 30th, 2008 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Angry

Fuck that jumped-up fleck of monkey dung!
Half the White men on this board, if caught alone with that POS, would have him crying like a li'l Shaniqua right before they took his head from his shoulders! Lol!
Before he goes fucking with White men he should remember what his reggae hero Jimmy Cliff once sang:
The harder they come, the harder they fall. One and all!
Bring it on niggers!
You've sold your wolf tickets,
and I'm tired of waiting for the show to begin!

Old October 31st, 2008 #15
ruslan21

Thumbs up Re: New Panthers' war on whites

Interesting coverage here:

http://once-upon-a-time-in-the-west....ck-racist.html

Good background here:

http://www.vdare.com/francis/history.htm

Old November 1st, 2008 #16
Curious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Does this nigger faggot know he only can get away with this because of the kikes and the kwaps?

Old November 1st, 2008 #17
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
Does this nigger faggot know he only can get away with this because of the kikes and the kwaps?
Those Niggers shit bricks when Whites show up in the middle of the night and dust up a little bit of hel in their ghettos l

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old November 1st, 2008 #18
Kamerad Q

Quote:
“And he says that he never worries what response his violent rhetoric might provoke in listeners.”
Paging Agent Maureen Mazzola, go get him tiger. You cannot miss him, he is the Nigger with a target on his head, and you do not have to go to the trouble of omitting with malicious intent a negating question mark in the warrant either.

Thread