Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2008 #1
jimmy smith

Default YouTube Taps ADL As Partner In Fight Against Hate (seriously)

New York, NY, December 11, 2008 … YouTube has reached out to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for its expertise in dealing with hate on the Internet. In one outgrowth of that partnership, the League is now a contributor to YouTube's newly launched Abuse & Safety Center, where users are empowered to identify and confront hate, and to report abuses.

The YouTube Abuse & Safety Center features information and links to resources developed by ADL to help Internet users respond to and report offensive material and extremist content that violates YouTube's Community Guidelines on hate speech.

"YouTube is an incredible tool for sharing videos and giving individuals an opportunity to broadcast themselves, but like other social networking sites it can be abused or used for sinister and dangerous purposes," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "There are those who may try to exploit the technology to spread racism, anti-Semitism and other forms of hate."

"We commend YouTube for their efforts to provide users with access to important information from those with expertise, such as ADL and others, on how to effectively respond to hate on the Internet and to report abuses," said Mr. Foxman. "Obviously, the industry has a vested interest in providing a safe online experience for the community of users, but they cannot go it alone. Maintaining a prejudice-free zone on the Internet means constant vigilance on the part of everyone. Parents, educators, industry, government and nonprofit watchdogs must work together. The bigots can only be sidelined if people of good will are actively reporting abuses, so that the Internet service providers can take action."

Since the advent of the Internet, ADL has played a leading role in working to combat hate on the Internet through education and advocacy. The League monitors extremism and hate on the Internet and works with major service providers, including Google, to identify and respond to offensive content. Last year, the League launched a major initiative to counteract cyberbullying by providing access to educational resources and information to parents, teachers, students and caregivers. ADL also serves as the U.S. representative to the International Network Against Cyber-Hate (INACH).

The YouTube Abuse & Safety Center was unveiled on December 11 at the annual conference of the Family Online Safety Institute in Washington D.C. A link to the Center is also available at the bottom of every YouTube page.

Code:
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/Internet_75/5416_75.htm

Old December 12th, 2008 #2
Curtis Stone

Offensive to the Jews at ADL and to federally protected minorities, they need to clarify this.

Free speech laws protect offensive speech, but SELF-APPOINTED CENSORS will always set up an Abuse & Safety Center.

Oh, those computers: When PCs first came out somebody wrote a book saying "Computers will not solve problems. Computers will create new problems!" He seemed a bit of a complainer. But I thought of him when I read about Chertoff wanting to know if a cyber attack on the Pentagon is an act of war. (Answer: not if it is from our friend Israel.)

Last edited by Curtis Stone; December 12th, 2008 at 10:40 AM.

Old December 12th, 2008 #3
Mike Jahn
Banned

Cool

YouTube is loaded with Fox News fan White dumbasses who want to kill every Muslim on Earth. Will they be censored for "Hate"????

Old December 12th, 2008 #4
Mack Bartlow

Maybe if Whites lose their internets they might have to get off their lazy asses and do something in real life.

Old December 12th, 2008 #5
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Fantastic,... see we all knew Youtube/Google was a kike infested outfit,....now its confirmed. And thank god for hate experts such as Abraham Foxman and his cronies,.... I think they should get Morris Seligman Dees and Mark Potok involved as well from the SPLC. Its nice to know kikes are always around to save us from speaking our minds.

Old December 12th, 2008 #6
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bartlow View Post
Maybe if Whites lose their internets they might have to get off their lazy asses and do something in real life.
Sure thing, Kevinlanning.

Old December 12th, 2008 #7
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

None of this makes sense to me. If Foxman et al are able to eliminate hate, there will be nobody left for the ADL to pursue or hate.

Old December 12th, 2008 #8
Bob R.

The internet has 80 billion websites depicting white females as dumpster sluts but that's not hate.

Go ahead, tell God how you really believed you were doing the right thing. Telling Him you didn't believe in Him won't be an excuse.

Old December 12th, 2008 #9
Efendi

now i understand better why on youtube the videos and channels which expose the Zionists' conspiracies, get suspended.

Old December 12th, 2008 #10
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eyedJack View Post
None of this makes sense to me. If Foxman et al are able to eliminate hate, there will be nobody left for the ADL to pursue or hate.
Well, it's a Censorship Office, nothing else. People are only going to hate Foxman more after they have been censored. He won't be going out of business.

Last edited by Curtis Stone; December 12th, 2008 at 09:11 PM.

Old December 12th, 2008 #11
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Go ahead, tell God how you really believed you were doing the right thing. Telling Him you didn't believe in Him won't be an excuse.
Funny you should mention it.
God and I were discussing you over lunch today.
He told me He doesn't believe in you, thinks your whack.
He's such a wag but whaddya gonna do?

Old December 12th, 2008 #12
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Funny you should mention it.
God and I were discussing you over lunch today.
He told me He doesn't believe in you, thinks your whack.
He's such a wag but whaddya gonna do?
Yeah, gods a card alright. Had him and his wife Mary over for dinner last week. Afterward we all played charades. He won every game, still can't figger out how he does it.

Old December 12th, 2008 #13
Bob R.

if i were as ugly as you I wouldn't believe in God either.

Old December 12th, 2008 #14
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
YouTube is loaded with Fox News fan White dumbasses who want to kill every Muslim on Earth. Will they be censored for "Hate"????
In cases like that I have a feeling the ADL would be extremely "concerned" with supporting free expression:

Quote:
We also are concerned by the intensive efforts by the Organization of the Islamic Conference to have the conference demand that governments set restrictions on freedom of expression in order to outlaw speech they deem to be 'defamatory' toward Islam," said Mr. Foxman. "Such restrictions could violate the freedom of thought, conscience, and religion, and are tantamount to a global blasphemy code by restricting freedom of expression in the name of protecting Islam."
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/UnitedNa...94/5397_96.htm

They don't even care how ridiculously hypocritical they sound with this stuff.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old December 13th, 2008 #15
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Every word out of their mouths is plainly a lie. They have abandoned reason and are now in the open about simply suppressing anyone who doesn't agree with them.

You know what happens to people who abandon reason and attack innocents (such as people speaking their minds), don't you? They forfeit something. You figure out what.

Last edited by Sean Gruber; December 13th, 2008 at 12:03 AM.

Old December 13th, 2008 #16
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Interesting editorial from Pakistan on the Jewish takeover of YouTube:

YouTube Partners with MOSSAD
WRITTEN BY WWW.DAILY.PK
SATURDAY, 13 DECEMBER 2008 00:44

It seems that the days of using YouTube as #1 media to distribute documentaries, videos and presentations about the truth of Israel and Zionist and their horrific war-crimes history and terrorism profile, has come to END.

Yesterday, it was announced that YouTube officially connected to the infamous ADL as partner to "Fight Against Hate."

more...

Old December 13th, 2008 #17
Mike Z.

Replace the word "hate" with "truth" and the article becomes remarkably accurate:
Quote:
New York, NY, December 11, 2008 … YouTube has reached out to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for its expertise in dealing with truth on the Internet. In one outgrowth of that partnership, the League is now a contributor to YouTube's newly launched Abuse & Safety Center, where users are empowered to identify and confront truth, and to report abuses.

The YouTube Abuse & Safety Center features information and links to resources developed by ADL to help Internet users respond to and report offensive material and extremist content that violates YouTube's Community Guidelines on truth speech.

"YouTube is an incredible tool for sharing videos and giving individuals an opportunity to broadcast themselves, but like other social networking sites it can be abused or used for sinister and dangerous purposes," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "There are those who may try to exploit the technology to spread racism, anti-Semitism and other forms of truth."

"We commend YouTube for their efforts to provide users with access to important information from those with expertise, such as ADL and others, on how to effectively respond to truth on the Internet and to report abuses," said Mr. Foxman. "Obviously, the industry has a vested interest in providing a safe online experience for the community of users, but they cannot go it alone. Maintaining a prejudice-free zone on the Internet means constant vigilance on the part of everyone. Parents, educators, industry, government and nonprofit watchdogs must work together. The bigots can only be sidelined if people of good will are actively reporting abuses, so that the Internet service providers can take action."

Since the advent of the Internet, ADL has played a leading role in working to combat truth on the Internet through education and advocacy. The League monitors extremism and truth on the Internet and works with major service providers, including Google, to identify and respond to offensive content. Last year, the League launched a major initiative to counteract cyberbullying by providing access to educational resources and information to parents, teachers, students and caregivers. ADL also serves as the U.S. representative to the International Network Against Cyber-truth (INACH).

The YouTube Abuse & Safety Center was unveiled on December 11 at the annual conference of the Family Online Safety Institute in Washington D.C. A link to the Center is also available at the bottom of every YouTube page.

Old December 13th, 2008 #18
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob R. View Post
if i were as ugly as you I wouldn't believe in God either.
That's probably a true statement. Why does God create ugly people, or seriously deformed people? If you lost your leg in a car accident, would you thank your God?

Does a baby deserve to be hideously deformed? Google "two-headed boy of Bengal" or "Spider Baby of India" - are these a manifestation of your "loving" God?

I do believe there is some "greater purpose" and "higher power" if you will... but it's a challenge, i.e. "can you overcome this and strive toward beauty and the stars?" rather than a man-like super being who looks after us.

The fact is, nature is cruel, unfair, and heartless. In a sense that is beauty.

But for now, we should put aside our differences. I avoid the subject of religion, because at this point, race is much MUCH more important.

Last edited by A.S.; December 13th, 2008 at 02:23 AM.

Old December 13th, 2008 #19
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
In cases like that I have a feeling the ADL would be extremely "concerned" with supporting free expression:

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/UnitedNa...94/5397_96.htm

Absolutely the ADL doesn't care, because many people who *could* see their nonsense for what it is, do not concern themselves with these issues at all. They simply do not care.

Others cannot see it because they are conditioned to accept absurdity and lies. These are the true lemmings, who function solely on emotion and what they perceive as popular beliefs. They don't want to be outcasts or weirdos.

But we don't need the masses, remember that. History is always made by determined, intelligent minorities.

Old December 13th, 2008 #20
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I avoid the subject of religion, because at this point, race is much MUCH more important.
Try selling THAT to a Christer.

Thread