Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2008 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Thumbs up Meet the Claybrooks boys from Louisville

Deez little Nigglings jist beez out car jacking and all, dats it. No big crime jist a little fun whit da boyz.

Mourners attend visitation for teens killed in car crash

Posted: Dec 22, 2008 09:20 PM

Updated: Dec 22, 2008 11:13 PM

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Family, friends, and community leaders lined up Monday night to pay respect to three brothers who tragically lost their lives. WAVE 3's Scott Harvey spoke with their father.

Lampton Baptist Church was filled for the visitation for 16-year-old twins Jemar and Demar Claybrook and their 14-year-old brother Marc. The father of the three boys, Marc Hampton, lost the only children he has. Hampton says his son's can never be replaced.

"You just remember that God doesn't make mistakes," said Hampton. "That's all you can remember."

His three sons and a fourth teen were killed when the car they were riding in crashed. "We appreciate the community support," Hampton said outside the church. "It helps with the closure very, very much."

Hampton says his boys were told to get into the car with another 16-year-old they didn't even know after attending a Youth Alive event at the Presbyterian Community Center on December 18th. Police attempted to stop the 1991 Honda Accord because a check of its license plate had it listed as a stolen car. The driver sped away leading police on a chase before losing control hitting a tree and killing the three Claybrooks brothers and their friend, 15-year-old Aaron Shields.

Monday night, family, friends, and community leaders wanted to show their support.

"I like many of the members of the police department have children," said Metro Police Chief Robert White. "While we deal with situations that are not favorable every single day, but when you see a child lost in such an innocent way it certainly has an extra impact on you."

"During this holiday season. During this moment you just want to stop and count your blessings at home if you have children and realize that you've got to be vigilant," said Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson. "It's just ... I'm at a loss for words. It's just very, very difficult."

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.as...8&nav=menu31_2

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 24th, 2008 #2
White Winger

Uggggggggggggggggggggh!!!! Not surprisingly, jerry abrahamson,our fucking racist jew 'mayor' for the last 20+ YEARS, was there to offer fake sincere condolences and speak,promise to give them all sorts of goodies they don't deserve,and manipulate their savage asses for more votes to keep his greedy jew ass in office for the fucking rest of his life!!!! The people in my city have lost their minds keeping that racist in.

Old December 24th, 2008 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Nice story, too bad about the car.

Mike

Old December 24th, 2008 #4
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

We need to get them carjacking and stealing buses....get rid of 50-60 at a time that way.

"Leaving a Youth Alive" event my a$$........little apes were out wilding in the park.

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old December 24th, 2008 #5
kywhiskeyrebel

Yeah, you hate to see a good car go to waste like that. Then again, one car to take out a few niglets, sounds like an decent trade off to me. Dead Louisville nigs, Merry Christmas to me.

14/88
OSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post

Mike

Old December 24th, 2008 #6
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kywhiskeyrebel View Post
Yeah, you hate to see a good car go to waste like that. Then again, one car to take out a few niglets, sounds like an decent trade off to me. Dead Louisville nigs, Merry Christmas to me.

14/88
OSH
It was a jap car. Sounds like a win all the way around.

Old December 24th, 2008 #7
10Bears

Quote:
Hampton says his boys were told to get into the car with another 16-year-old they didn't even know after attending a Youth Alive event at the Presbyterian Community Center on December 18th.
That was the story to the parents. Whether they attended the "event" or not, it was probably just a blame-Whitey rally.

Quote:
His three sons and a fourth teen were killed when the car they were riding in crashed.
Presto! Just like that( snap). 'Dey wuzn't ackin' a foo' uh nuttin'. The brakes must've gone out on the STOLEN CAR.

Quote:
Hampton says his son's can never be replaced.
He can replace them if he really wants to. Niggaz are pretty much the same, just varying degrees of irritating.

Quote:
"During this holiday season. During this moment you just want to stop and count your blessings at home if you have children and realize that you've got to be vigilant," said Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson.
"...and keep your children away from where there might be carloads of stupid negroes", he warned.

Old December 24th, 2008 #8
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

Lightbulb

Quote:
Lampton Baptist Church was filled for the visitation for 16-year-old twins Jemar and Demar Claybrook and their 14-year-old brother Marc. The father of the three boys, Marc Hampton, lost the only children he has. Hampton says his son's can never be replaced.
Like hell they can't! This groid probably has another dozen or so niglets on the side, and that's just the ones he knows about.

Quote:
"You just remember that God doesn't make mistakes," said Hampton. "That's all you can remember."
Here's as good a place as any for me to ask an honest question: If god doesn't make mistakes, how'd we end up with niggers? Are they, like, a test of the White man's patience or something?

Quote:
His three sons and a fourth teen were killed when the car they were riding in crashed. "We appreciate the community support," Hampton said outside the church. "It helps with the closure very, very much."
Gee, there's that negro word again, “community.” If only there were enough federal programs, midnight basketball in the “community”, etc. this wouldn't have happened...

Quote:
Hampton says his boys were told to get into the car with another 16-year-old they didn't even know after attending a Youth Alive event at the Presbyterian Community Center on December 18th. Police attempted to stop the 1991 Honda Accord because a check of its license plate had it listed as a stolen car. The driver sped away leading police on a chase before losing control hitting a tree and killing the three Claybrooks brothers and their friend, 15-year-old Aaron Shields.
Niggers commiting crimes while going to or from “community events.” Ha! This is about as amusing as reading the stories of violence and shootings at nigger funerals, MLK holiday marches and peace vigils.

Quote:
Monday night, family, friends, and community leaders wanted to show their support.

"During this holiday season. During this moment you just want to stop and count your blessings at home if you have children and realize that you've got to be vigilant," said Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson. "It's just ... I'm at a loss for words. It's just very, very difficult."
Uh, what about putting the blame on the spooks committing the crime? What about the owner of the stolen car? Anything other than a sob story about dead crimi-jigs?

Rising again soon...

Old December 24th, 2008 #9
Eilert
Blood Snob

Thumbs up

Quote:

LOL! I like Mike! I like Mike!

Anyway, four niggers iced in a split second, all of them young males. Can't do much better than that! The risk of rape just when down, at least a tad, for White women in Louisville.

Old December 25th, 2008 #10
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
LOL! I like Mike! I like Mike!

Anyway, four niggers iced in a split second, all of them young males. Can't do much better than that! The risk of rape just when down, at least a tad, for White women in Louisville.

zat you in the avatar? you like men?

Old December 25th, 2008 #11
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Ever see those shows where they rig up a car to be stolen and the niggers take the bait and then the cops remotely control the car? I would love to do that. Rig up a number of cars, let the niggers steal them. Lock the doors remotely & get it up to 80 mph and then steer it off a cliff.

Great holiday fun.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 26th, 2008 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

There is the making of some funny comments to be made in the comment section on the Kenyuckyanna blog. Orion a.k.a. Subrosa has started it off

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...22231357466803

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old December 27th, 2008 #13
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
There is the making of some funny comments to be made in the comment section on the Kenyuckyanna blog. Orion a.k.a. Subrosa has started it off

Off topic, but is SubRosa ever coming back to VNN?

Old December 27th, 2008 #14
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
after attending a Youth Alive event
Oh, the irony. My sides are aching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Rig up a number of cars, let the niggers steal them. Lock the doors remotely & get it up to 80 mph and then steer it off a cliff.
Of course the cars would have to be equipped with cameras and microphones to record the frenzied screaming and death-terror facial expressions. Now that's a reality TV show I would watch, assuming I could see through my laughter-induced tears.

Quote:
I'm sure this kike is never at a loss for words when it comes to denouncing the legacy of Evil White Racism in Louisville, and the South in general. Scumbag.

Old December 27th, 2008 #15
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Kraus View Post
Of course the cars would have to be equipped with cameras and microphones to record the frenzied screaming and death-terror facial expressions. Now that's a reality TV show I would watch, assuming I could see through my laughter-induced tears.
Dude, that is hilarious. Maybe even a speaker to tell the niggers what is going on.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 27th, 2008 #16
White Winger

Gee, there's that negro word again, “community.” If only there were enough federal programs, midnight basketball in the “community”, etc. this wouldn't have happened...

Yet another example of the JEW's twisting,interpolating and abominating a word until it comes out as their Marxist definition of it, and make it into a political weapon word; they brainwashed the niggers( No hard feat,as WE know ) with their definitions of the word, and that's what most niggers believe it means.Making a simple word into a racist nigger/anti-White phrase, as only the JEWS do. /

Last edited by White Winger; December 29th, 2008 at 05:33 PM.

Old December 27th, 2008 #17
BryanVP
Señor Member

Man. Most people don't realize how much black on white crime goes on unless they're fortunate enough to find this as their news site. It's even more hilarious how many of them end up Darwin'ing themselves.

Quote:

Mike
LOL. Quoted for truth.

Old January 12th, 2009 #18
McKinley
coast to coast WN

All a Nigger has to do in Louisville, Ky to be a hero is get killed in the car you stole.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A memorial event will be held in February to remember four boys killed in the crash of a stolen car just before Christmas. Community activist Christopher 2X was asked by the victim's families to organize the event during Black History Month. He says it will take place on Saturday February 21st at Hotel Louisville.

One of those attending will be the twin brother of victim Aaron Shields. Andrew Shields says he was as close to his brother as anyone could be, and he's still trying to deal with the loss. Although Shields' family and the family of the other three victims have all publicly forgiven the driver of the car, Andrew says he's not ready for that yet. He says support from the community has helped his family, and he expressed his thanks to the public. Aaron Shields, twin brothers Demar and Jemar Claybrooks and their younger brother Marc all died when the stolen car they were riding in crashed after leaving a Youth Alive event. The boys evidently did not know the car was stolen, and Youth Alive is conducting an internal probe, which 2X hopes will be completed soon.

http://84whas.com/cc-common/mainhead...rticle=4832223

Kentckyanna True News

Old January 12th, 2009 #19
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Yeah, I just read a comment by Mean Old White Man.

Old January 13th, 2009 #20
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I left you comment, Jack

Kentckyanna True News

Thread