VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2009 #1
Jack Torrance
Banned

Default NF Portland Makes The News

I know Alex is convinced I am a "Harold Covington sock puppet," whatever that means. I'm not, but since his mind is made up, I won't try to confuse him with facts. I'll just keep on posting NF news until he kicks me off.

Anyway, our "non-existent" Portland unit made the news again. Okay, granted, not a mainstream publication, but it's a start.

http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/...north-portland

Old December 7th, 2009 #2
Doug

"RACIST BULLSHIT" catches my attention, unlike the nearly invisible text. Using that theme, maybe you should write "RASIST CRAP" on every other one you put up, thus preventing anyone else from defiling it, grabbing the attention of pedestrians, and pre-emptively ridiculing the type of people who write "RACIST BULLSHIT" on a perfectly reasonable flier in defense of whites.

White people need to know that there are 2 choices. Extinction after a long period of co-mingling with non-whites, or survival. They need to see us line up and see the total pieces of shit who are our chief opposition, then they will choose us. Just as reasonable people at rallies tend to view us in higher regard than the tattooed/punk/nigger/mexican/communist opposition, they need to get the message that they have to choose between us or them. There is no middle ground in the future. Their middle class cushy life is being outsourced to China and India and their children will either be dissolved into the globalist jewish life, or stay and survive as explicitly white. That is the choice that has to be driven into their minds, and it's an easy choice when they actually see it.

Old December 8th, 2009 #3
zoomcopter

I liked this comment...quite true with just the right amount of sarcasm

"I always get a chuckle out of incidents like this. Portland multicultist attitude: "Keep Portland Weird... but not THAT weird. That's *too* weird. Not kosher. No no no"

Jews love any amount of multicultural weirdness, as long as it dilutes Whiteness.

Old December 8th, 2009 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
There is no middle ground in the future. Their middle class cushy life is being outsourced to China and India and their children will either be dissolved into the globalist jewish life, or stay and survive as explicitly white. That is the choice that has to be driven into their minds, and it's an easy choice when they actually see it.
Very well said.

Old December 8th, 2009 #5
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up Good Work, NF!

Great work, guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Torrance View Post

Anyway, our "non-existent" Portland unit made the news again. Okay, granted, not a mainstream publication, but it's a start.
I just left my two cents on that online rag. Jump in, folks!

Quote:
We are growing in power everyday, especially with Obama'a screw-ups and Madoff banking scandals. Nothing can stop a massive White Awakening in America! White Nationalism recruitment is way up in wake of it. We see our country slowing slipping into the abyss, and we are the only ones who are willing to stop it. Join us in preserving a White America for our children! Go VNN
Quote:

Old December 8th, 2009 #6
Rounder

Quote:
I know Alex is convinced I am a "Harold Covington sock puppet," whatever that means. I'm not, but since his mind is made up, I won't try to confuse him with facts. I'll just keep on posting NF news until he kicks me off.

http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/...north-portland

Gee Harold, you mean after all your decades of fearless, WN leadership, you're back to nailing flyers on telephone poles in the wee hours of your mornings ?? A not so fine kettle of fish. What's the world coming to ??

LOL !!!

Last edited by Rounder; December 8th, 2009 at 07:50 AM.

Old December 8th, 2009 #7
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Is it sad when nationalist groups actively try to break other nationalist groups? What are we? Stalinists and Trotskites?

Old December 8th, 2009 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
Is it sad when nationalist groups actively try to break other nationalist groups? What are we? Stalinists and Trotskites?
Nationalist group ?? What nationalist group ?? Covington is no nationalist group. He's a one-man scam and smear artist no WN has even seen for over 10 years. He's made a living off steady streams of impressionable, gullible, mostly younger, WNs who know little or nothing about him, and for more than 35 years.

Old December 8th, 2009 #9
Georgie

Maybe instead of making flyers about how the White race is in trouble (which hardly any White person that gets it cares about) they should instead make virulent anti-White flyers. Imagine some White neighborhood waking up to something like that. You'd end up probably getting more racism out of them that way then trying to appeal the save Whites angle.

Old December 8th, 2009 #10
Jack Torrance
Banned

Default They're Still Up

Those libs seem to be allowing pro-White comments and leaving them up, much to my amazement.

I have placed Miller on my ignore list; I recommend everyone else just do the same.

Old December 8th, 2009 #11
Jack Torrance
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
Maybe instead of making flyers about how the White race is in trouble (which hardly any White person that gets it cares about) they should instead make virulent anti-White flyers. Imagine some White neighborhood waking up to something like that. You'd end up probably getting more racism out of them that way then trying to appeal the save Whites angle.
That's a debate going on right now within NF circles: do we catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, so to speak? Should we "go negative" and risk conforming with the stereotype?

Thread