Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2016 #21
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Hoax Alert: Ottawa Swastika (2016)

Hoax Alert: Ottawa Swastika (2016)

It is raining, it is pouring and Adolf Hitler is snoring.

We have yet another alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ being reported. This time it is in Ottawa, Canada. The victim is one Rabbi Anna Maranta who claims that someone walked up to her front door and painted a large swastika and the words ‘kike’ in red on it.

The details of the incident are as follows:

‘It happened sometime between 11 p.m. Monday and 2:45 a.m. ET Tuesday, Anna Maranta told CBC News.

"I went to bed a little later than usual and woke up in the middle of the night, around 2:30, and as I was walking back to my room coming down the hall I saw a reflection on my front door, which is a glass window door, that kind of startled me," said Maranta, who describes herself as a rabbi.

"I knew right away it was a swastika."

The word "k--e" was spray-painted above it.’ (1)

Right… so let me break this down.

Some evil anti-Semite, presumably somewhere in Ottawa, was watching Rabbi Maranta’s house and when she went to bed at around 11 p.m. on Monday 14th November. They promptly walked up to her front door and drew a swastika in red spray paint on it.

This begs the simple question: why was Rabbi Maranta so carefully targeted?

You’d have to be a pretty dedicated anti-Semite (and dare I say a tad neurotic) to bother waiting outside of a liberal Rabbi’s house for her to go bed so you could decorate her front door with a spray-painted swastika.

You see what I mean?

It just doesn’t sound plausible, because you have a window of 2 hours and 15 minutes for the graffiti to be drawn. This requires careful observation in addition to planning and isn’t a spur of the moment type thing, because of the small time window in which it had to have occurred. In addition to that there is no obvious reason why Rabbi Maranta was being targeted by ‘evil anti-Semites’.

What is more plausible is that Rabbi Maranta drew this graffiti on her own door.

It is after all the sort of thing that one sees in famous photographs of the anti-jewish boycotts in Germany in 1933 (including interestingly the colour of the paint used). Rabbi Maranta is the only individual who can reasonably be said to have had access to her front door in such a short time window without careful observation and planning being involved.

A possible motive for her action becomes readily apparent when we read about her reaction to the incident:

‘Maranta said she's often been engaged in social activism, but that "this is the first time I've ever had a really pers"It's one thing to be marching down the street and be yelled at from the sidelines," she said. "This is somebody who came onto … my property, onto a lit porch, somebody who knows my routine, and so it's likely somebody … I know in this neighbourhood, and that hurts me even more."

Maranta believes the election of president-elect Donald Trump could be related to the racist graffiti on her door.

"My first thought is that this is an example of what happens when you allow somebody who is in a position of power to speak openly racist, bigoted, misogynistic language and don't censor [it] in any way," Maranta said.

"It allows other people to express their feelings, to express their hatred, and to feel like they've been given permission to do so because no one has effectively silenced that."onal attack. It just feels very, very different.’ (2)

In addition to:

‘In her own Facebook post, Maranta blamed the incident on last week's election of Donald Trump as the new president of the United States.’ (3)

So after the incident Maranta, who is already involved in left wing political activism, immediately jumps on Facebook and blames US President-Elect Donald Trump for the graffiti.

Does that sound like she was cynically exploiting the ‘Donald Trump is a Nazi’ claim promoted by the mainstream media?

Why yes it does and why would she immediately jump to that conclusion and promote it all over her social media accounts?

I wonder!

References

(1) http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...fiti-1.3851350
(2) Ibid.
(3) http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...edia-1.3851736

---------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2flNd7A

Old November 18th, 2016 #22
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Hoax Alert: The Brad Hoylman Elevator Swastikas (2016)

Hoax Alert: The Brad Hoylman Elevator Swastikas (2016)

Another day and yet another ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ hoax has hit the headlines.

The facts of the case are related by ABC news as follows:

‘Two swastikas were discovered carved into the home of New York State Senator Brad Hoylman, where he lives with his husband and daughter.

Holyman, who’s gay and Jewish, believes the incident is directly tied to Donald Trump’s election and particularly his appointment of Steve Bannon as Trump’s chief strategist.

Police report that the swastikas were found on an elevator door inside the Fifth Avenue apartment.

“I came home this evening to news that two swastikas has been discovered in the apartment building where I live with my husband and daughter in Greenwich Village,” he posted on Facebook.’ (1)

So let me get this straight.

Hoylman, his ‘husband’ David Sigal and daughter found two swastikas carved into the interior of the elevator in the building their exclusive apartment is in and concluded that it was specifically targeted at them, because they are jews.

Do no other jews live in said exclusive apartment building? I’d be surprised if that weren’t the case as this is New York City after all.

Perhaps a stupid question is: the elevator (or at least the various lobbies) almost certainly had CCTV. So why is it taking so long for the NYPD to release still images of the suspects?

Is it because it shows the uncomfortable reality that the perpetrator was Hoylman, Sigal or another jewish tenant of the apartment building that it was carved it?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

That Hoylman so quickly blamed not only Donald Trump, but his chief strategist Steve Bannon suggests that either he is the perpetrator (doing so to allow him to attack Trump and play the part of the innocent victim) or cynically exploiting an innocent piece of graffiti (i.e. we have no context to why it was carved) in an attempt to score political points.

References

(1) https://www.queerty.com/swastikas-ca...lman-20161116; http://abc7ny.com/news/swastika-foun...llage/1609556/

--------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2f8SazM

Old November 21st, 2016 #23
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Hoax Alert: Adam Yauch Park Swastikas (2016)

Hoax Alert: Adam Yauch Park Swastikas (2016)

And in yet one more weird ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ hoax; we have spray-painted swastikas in Brooklyn, New York in a park named after a jewish pop star called Adam Yauch.

I quote the facts from the Digital Music News article on the subject from 19th November.

To wit:

‘It’s the version of ‘Trump America’ people are fearing the most. Now, a spate of hate crimes following the election of Donald Trump is spilling into the anti-Semitic. Just last night, residents of Brooklyn Heights were shocked to find two swastikas and a ‘Go Trump’ message defacing Adam Yauch Park.

Adam Yauch, aka ‘MCA’, was a member of the Beastie Boys who passed away in 2012. The park was named after Yauch following his passing.

Yauch was Jewish, and cut from the cloth of a very Jewish New York family and culture. Indeed, he’s one of the most prominent Jewish musicians of the past thirty years. That makes the presence of swastikas a virulently anti-Semitic act, with a prominent member of the Jewish community singled out.’ (1)

Now, as I am sure seasoned jew watchers will have immediately picked up, there is already an issue in this account of the affair. This is that the target was a park named after a secular jewish musician, but the act of vandalism was performed on Shabbos (the night of 18th/19th November) in a heavily ultra-Orthodox jewish area: Brooklyn Heights.

The vandals clearly knew the jewish ritual cycle and also just so happened to attack park less than fifty metres from the Brooklyn Heights Jewish Academy. So why attack the park rather than the jewish academy next door?

Perhaps so as not to actually damage jewish property?

This is an even likelier explanation when we note that the so-called ‘neo-Nazis’ vandals managed to get one of the swastikas the wrong way around.

What kind of ‘neo-Nazi’ does that?

They don’t, but a jew bent on trying to whip up fears of a ‘new Holocaust’ might very well because they simply don’t know any better and the symbol itself means nothing to them.

So who is more likely to have been the ‘anti-Semitic vandal’: some neo-Nazi or a jew?

Simply put: the jew.

References

(1) http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016...ump-swastikas/

-------------------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2gfmQBz

Old November 21st, 2016 #24
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Hoax Alert: Oberlin College’s ‘Gas Jew Die’ Note (2016)

Hoax Alert: Oberlin College’s ‘Gas Jew Die’ Note (2016)

Yet another ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ hoax has been reported by the media. This time at Oberlin College, which has recently been in the news for firing an academic named Joy Karega for airing strong anti-Zionist views on Facebook. (1)

The details of the case are related by the local ABC news affiliate as follows:

‘A Jewish professor at Oberlin College was woken in the middle of the night to find a note with the words "GAS JEW DIE" on a note stuck to his front door.

It was around 3:30 a.m. on Thursday when the professor and his wife were shaken from their sleep by noises from outside their home. Police say the man checked his front porch and found decorations destroyed and the crudely made note left behind.

The professor told police he believes the incident was motivated by he and his wife's Jewish faith. Police say the two have no problems with neighbors or any known enemies in the community.

The Cleveland chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations called on the FBI to investigate the incident.’ (2)

Some of the details here already strike me as weird, because the jewish professor and his wife claim to have been ‘awoken by noises’ at 3.30 a.m. This is in itself quite plausible, but the problem comes when we realise that the anonymous professor and his wife are rather non-specific about what they heard.

Did they hear decorations being destroyed, talking or simply people moving about?

It is very vague and one wonders why given this situation of the professor and his wife waking up.

They wouldn’t have seen anyone as either they were at the front of the house and would have been able to see out of a window or they were at the back and would have be able to open the door with enough stealth to somewhat surprise the attackers and see them leave or at least how they left.

That brings up another question: how did the attackers leave?

By car?

One isn’t mentioned as either being heard or seen.

On foot?

Well where did they flee to so that they weren’t seen by the couple or quickly picked up by police?

Then we’ve got the rather weird illiterate note. Now any anti-Semite would have probably written ‘Gas the Kikes’ if they’d really wanted to trigger the jewish professor. The choice of the text ‘Gas Jew Die’ is odd, because it suggests that the person writing the note either knows very little English (which would be a touch strange in a university town) or they are unintentionally caricaturing anti-Semites to be illiterate rednecks (i.e. they are over-thinking things and as result falsifying the part they are playing).

Of the two choices: the latter seems by far the more likely. The reason for this is that the attack is apparently unpremeditated and the professor discovered it rather quickly but yet there was no sign of the attackers.

Now combine that with the knowledge that Oberlin College has just recently emerged from rather contentious case of a dismissal of a member of the faculty for alleged ‘anti-Semitism’ and it suddenly sounds less like an attack and more like an attempt to justify and expand the purge of staff members.

This is even more obvious, because the professor and his wife immediately related the attack back to their ‘jewish faith’ in the media and are using it to try and promote the narrative of ‘vicious anti-Semitism’ existing at Oberlin College.

I wonder why…

References

(1) https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...tements-social
(2) http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...lege-professor

------------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2f0eGzr

Old December 7th, 2016 #25
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Swastikas at the Havurah Congregation (2016)

In yet another alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’; two small badly-drawn swastikas were discovered daubed on the bottom right on a door of the house used by a small jewish group called Havurah in Middlebury, Vermont. (1)

I quote the local NBC affiliate’s story for the details:

‘The Addison County Havurah House sent out a letter Monday to parents of children in its Hebrew school.

The note included photos: two swastikas drawn in green chalk or powder at the bottom of the meeting house's door.

The symbols are now gone. Havurah leaders said they washed off the door after speaking with police.’ (1)

Now this immediately struck me as odd, because green chalk is an unusual thing to use for graffiti. Spray paint I’d understand, but chalk, and green chalk at that, seems like the kind of thing one would only have if one had children. It is very easy to remove and doesn’t do any kind of damage to the surface on which it is applied.

Further the two swastikas are drawn on the bottom right of the door, which seems even odder. Since if one was an ‘evil anti-Semite’ afraid of being caught in the act, but wanting to have maximum effect. Why would you get on your knees – thus making a quick escape impossible - and scribble two tiny swastikas – one of which is barely recognisable as such – on the bottom part of the door of a tiny jewish congregation?

It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

Things get even weirder when you note that the house from which Havurah operates appears to be shared with the Quakers (the Streetview image from November 2015 has a prominent sign indicating it is Quaker meeting house outside) who are hardly likely to produce anti-Semitic vandals.

Plus there is no signage that indicates that the property has anything to do with the jewish community: it just looks like an ordinary home on a residential street.

So how did the ‘evil anti-Semite’ know that this ostensibly Quaker-owned property housed a small liberal jewish congregation?

Further why did they choose to ‘attack’ it in such a way that there was no damage and next to no visibility of the results of the ‘attack’?

Also why on earth did they use green chalk to draw two tiny swastikas in the bottom corner of the door?

It just doesn’t sound right: does it?

In order to make sense of this quite frankly outlandish ‘anti-Semite hate crime’ it is necessary to fill in a few facts.

Firstly; the Havurah congregation happens to operate a Hebrew School for young children and almost certainly has a supply of different coloured chalks. (2)

Secondly; the Havurah congregation is politically extremely liberal and advocates LGTB acceptance plus interfaith/interracial marriage. (3)

Thirdly; the Havurah congregation is unaffiliated to any synagogue network and thus has to find its own funding. (4)

Fourthly; the Havurah congregation’s reaction to this ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ has been to garner as much media attention as possible (i.e. attracting new donors and congregants) by promoting a ‘tolerance’ art exhibition created by its Hebrew school students based on an anti-Donald Trump art installation from the subway in New York. (5) They are also using organisations of which they are part to place the blame for this ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ on the supporters of Donald Trump. (6)

Correct me if I am wrong, but if said ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ is enacted in such a way that there is no damage to the target, the graffiti is largely invisible and easy to remove as well as done with a common colour of children’s chalk on a building which runs a school for young children. But yet there is no signage that this building houses a jewish congregation and in fact what signage exists suggests it houses a Quaker group, while this same jewish congregation is likely somewhat financially insecure. Then this same community promptly blames on the supporters of their avowed political enemy while courting media attention for themselves.

Then does it not sound far more like a hoax committed by members (and most likely the officials) of the Havurah congregation in order to promote their liberal political ideals, garner media attention and thus attract much needed donations and new members to their community?

Why yes it does.

Scratch one more jewish hoax.

References

(1) http://www.mynbc5.com/article/vermon...n-door/8295150
(2) Ibid.; https://havurahaddisoncounty.org/hebrew-school/
(3) https://havurahaddisoncounty.org/membership/
(4) Ibid.
(5) http://digital.vpr.net/post/after-va...-love#stream/0
(6) http://addisonindependent.com/201611...darity-havurah

--------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2gWriY2

Old December 9th, 2016 #26
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Swastika at Bucknell University (2016)

In an incident at Bucknell University in Pennsylvania; a swastika was discovered to have been ‘carved into a bathroom stall’ in the men’s toilets at the main Bucknell campus. Andy Hirsch, Bucknell University’s quite possibly jewish chief communications officer, confirmed that police were investigating the graffiti as an ‘anti-Semite hate crime’ and that they were ‘pursing the individual who carved the hate symbol’. (1)

The local Anti-Defamation League chapter, represented by one Robin Burstein, has immediately and predictably climbed on the ‘hate crime’ bandwagon and wants to use its resources to ‘educate students about hate’.

This isn’t a hoax per se, but it is a presumptuous thing to claim.

In the first instance; we don’t have any idea who ‘carved the swastika’ and nor are we likely to know as there is next to no chance of any kind of conviction.

In the second; we don’t know why this person ‘carved the swastika’ into the men’s bathroom stall. All we know is that they did and that the likelihood is that they did so without any intent to ‘propagate hate’, but rather as an idle doodle.

As a high school student I used to draw and carve swastikas on desks and my notebooks with quite some regularity when I was bored. Yet I had no personal animosity towards jews or Judaism at the time and I would even go as far as to say that I was more or less clueless about them.

Yet I did it, because the swastika is both easy to draw and carve plus it tends to upset people. Thus to my adolescent mind, much as I suspect to the individual in this case, the intent was never to ‘propagate hate’, but rather the result of boredom and the desire to trigger a disproportionate response.

They have achieved that, because the pearl-clutching, borderline hysterical response plus university and jewish funds now being spent on more ‘education’ plus the publicity are massively disproportionate in relation to the act.

The doodler has won.

References

(1) http://www.dailyitem.com/news/swasti...d3f5c76e3.html

---------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2hnszsz

Old December 10th, 2016 #27
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Hoax Alert: Shooting at the Sign for Temple Shalom, Florida

Hoax Alert: Shooting at the Sign for Temple Shalom, Florida

Once again when we get one alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ then it tends to prefigure an avalanche of them. This time something has occurred in Florida.

I quote the details from the local NBC affiliate:

‘Jewish community leaders in Naples said they're seeing more anti-Semitism than ever and it's time to take a stand.

A sign was damaged at Temple Shalom, just one of the reported incidents. Employees there think someone shot at the sign, and while workers have painted it over, members of the Jewish community say the concern lingers.

Jana Cohen has lived in Naples for 20 years, and when her family moved to Naples, one of the first things they did was join Temple Shalom.

She never thought they'd be dealing with something like this.

"I think everyone is really surprised and really disappointed," Cohen said.

Along with the damage to the sign, kids and teens have been reporting more anti-Semitic jokes at school, and someone screamed derogatory sayings at a temple member as she was leaving the synagogue.

Cohen can't believe it.

"I was really surprised, and I was really disappointed. I thought that we were a little bit stronger as a community, could come together a little bit more, so that was disappointing."’ (1)

Notice that Cohen immediately claims both that someone has shot the sign for the Temple Shalom synagogue (which looking at the photos seems to be true) and that she knows why they did so.

Do you see how Cohen is deliberately mixing a provable assertion (the sign has been shot [with what looks like a shotgun at close range]) with two that will be almost impossible to prove (the sign was shot both by anti-Semites and also as a way to ‘attack’ the local jewish community)?

The point being that we don’t know who shot Temple Shalom’s sign or why they did so.

People shoot signs all the time in the United States – I remember driving through Alaska and seeing that every sign on the various roads on which we travelled was pockmarked with bullet and shotgun pellet holes – and I am sure the vast majority of them do so for non-political reasons.

So why is Temple Shalom so special that some ‘evil anti-Semite’ is going to drive past and randomly offload some buckshot into their signage?

Do they have video footage of the event and if not then why not? Aren’t they supposed to be worried about ‘keeping their community safe’ or some such?

As regards passers-by shouting derogatory things to people leaving the synagogue and it causing jews to live in perpetual fear for their lvies.

Then there is only one real response which is simply this: grow up and take responsibility for the things that you and your people do rather than always shift blame onto someone else.

References

(1) http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33953182/...-naples-temple

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2hhFWrh

Old December 12th, 2016 #28
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Edinburgh Kippah Attack (2016)

In what may prove to be the last quite frankly stupid alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ of 2016.

We have the case of Rabbi Yossi Bodenheim, the Jewish Chaplain for Scottish Universities, who:

‘Told Parliament last week that he was walking with his wife and children in central Edinburgh last month when his wife was shoved and his kippah taken from his head and thrown to the ground.

“My wife and I took our four young children for a walk in this beautiful city. However, as we were walking, a woman pushed my wife aside, grabbed my kippah, threw it on the ground and ran away,” he told lawmakers, according to reports. “That took place less than a mile from here, in front of my young children. You can imagine how distressed they were.”

Bodenheim also said that anti-Semitism is a problem on university campuses.

“As Scotland’s Jewish student chaplain, my role is to bring chesed [loving kindness] to Jewish students and to make sure that they are comfortable on campus, whether it is ensuring their welfare, providing social and educational events, or just being a listening ear,” he said. “I also have to help them cope with anti-Semitism because, unfortunately, it is an issue on campus as well.”’ (1)

Now let me call this exactly what it is: bullshit.

In the first instance the attack itself is odd, because it involves an apparently silent woman who was desperate to attack Rabbi Bodenheim’s kippah.

This is weird precisely because while Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox jews place a lot of spiritual value in keeping their kippot on their head. Non-jews don’t tend to see it as anything beyond a funny hat and knowing that to attack a religious jew’s kippah is to directly assault their spiritual relationship with Hashem is going to be rare outside of religious jews and those who study Judaism.

In essence: how on earth did this mysterious woman know that knocking Rabbi Bodenheim’s kippah off his head would significantly impact him and cause an apparent existential crisis in his spiritual well-being?

In the second; why did the mysterious woman ignore the wig or headscarf of Rabbi Bodenheim’s wife, which as a modest and pious jewish woman she must have been wearing? If you are unhinged and looking to insult jews by attacking the outward signs of Judaism then why not go for the jewish woman’s wig and/or head-covering?

This mysterious female attacker apparently knew all about the spiritual importance of kippot, but doesn’t seem to have known about the basic and strict religious modesty rules imposed on jewish women.

Isn’t that strange?

In the third; how is it that we know so little about this mystery woman more than a month after an ‘assault’ in a public place that occurred near the centre of Edinburgh? When Edinburgh is a city absolutely festooned with CCTV cameras, which surely must have provided some kind of information if it actually happened. (2)

So to summarise: we have assault on a prominent rabbi and his family in broad daylight that no one else appears to have seen by a mysterious woman in the middle of a city filled with CCTV cameras, which we have no video, photos or a description of over a month later.

I call bullshit.

References

(1) http://www.jta.org/2016/12/12/news-o...emitic-attack; also http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...891777,00.html
(2) http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...urgh-1-3810808

---------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2gurfin

Old December 15th, 2016 #29
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Hoax Alert: Swastikas in Manhattan (2016)

Hoax Alert: Swastikas in Manhattan (2016)

Well I was wrong. I thought the mystery woman with a penchant for being invisible to CCTV cameras who knocked off Rabbi Yossi Bodenheim’s kippah in central Edinburgh would be the last alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ of the year. (1) Yet here we are again and this time the incident, such as it is, has occurred in Manhattan.

I quote the ‘Jewish Daily Forward’s’ summary of the details:

‘New York’s hate graffiti wave got its Broadway debut on Wednesday, after a Manhattan woman found a swastika scribbled onto the side of a building on the Upper West Side.

Neighborhood resident Rachel Fremmer told the Forward she discovered the swastika on the building, located on the intersection of 104th Street and Broadway. She notified the police, who covered up the graffiti.

The vandal’s motives were unclear. The swastika was scrawled in blue and surrounded with other, indecipherable symbols and a mention of “Jehova.”

Whatever the intention, this is the latest in a bout of Nazi graffiti that has appeared around New York since the presidential election. New York police say bias incidents were up by a third in November.’ (2)

I think in this particular incident it is important to actually reproduce an image of what is being claimed as an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’, which I do below.

Now let me make three observations.

The first is there is the large swastika is obviously drawn in the Hindu and Buddhist rather than the ‘Nazi’ style; even going so far as to include the fire at the end of each of the arms of the swastika.

The smaller one is drawn in the traditional ‘Nazi’ style, but appears to be a lazy doodle more than anything.

The second is that there is no reference to jews or anti-Semitism in the graffiti apart the badly written word ‘Jehova’. Even then there is nothing to suggest negativity or an attack on the jewish people in its usage or context.

The third is that the graffiti is a mess of different and largely indecipherable symbols and messages without a clear meaning.

The idea that this is some form of ‘anti-Semitic graffiti’ is absurd because there is absolutely nothing indicate as such. It is almost certainly some kid(s) just doodling on a wall in permanent marker without any intention other than that of entertainment and killing time.

Yet jews immediately latch onto this as ‘another example’ of ‘hate crime’ directed by the eternally and infernally anti-Semitic goyim towards their angelic selves.

Talk about special snowflakes…

References

(1) http://www.semiticcontroversies.blog...tack-2016.html
(2) http://forward.com/fast-forward/3570...-nyc-building/

----------------------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2hKSCKj

Old December 26th, 2016 #30
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Snowballs thrown at Orthodox Jewish Man (2016)

Well I suppose it just had to happen. What is almost certain to be the final 'anti-Semitic hate crime' of 2016 as well as possibly the most absurd ‘hate crime’ that I have ever heard of has occurred. Once again it happened in Williamsburg in Brooklyn, New York.

For the details of the case I quote the local news affiliate DNAinfo:

‘A pair of teens yelling "South Side Jew" hurled chunks of ice at an Orthodox Jewish man who was walking down the street to his car, according to police and the victim.

The two teenagers started harassing the 49-year-old man near the intersection of Rodney and South Fifth streets while he was walking to Broadway on Tuesday just before 1:30 p.m., police said.

"Two kids, they [were] yelling 'South Side Jew,'" said the victim, who spoke with DNAinfo but declined to give his name. "I don't know what that means."

Maybe they meant, "because this is my [neighborhood], you're not allowed to be in it," he wondered after the incident.

The teens pursued the Williamsburg resident as he hurried down the street trying to get away from them, lobbing several chunks of ice in his direction, he said.

One piece of ice struck him in the back and another hit his car after he'd jumped inside, though he wasn't injured, he said.’ (1)

Right so basically two teenagers of unspecified ethnic background threw a couple of snowballs at a jewish man while shouting ‘South Side Jew’.

Despite the desperate attempts to make this sound like a ‘violent assault’ on the jew concerned. It is quite clear that only snow was thrown at the jew concerned, because we are told that the supposed ‘ice’ hit both him and his car. If the teens concerned had really thrown ice then there it is likely the jew and his car would have been injured and/or the car damaged.

In essence then this ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ consists of teenagers shouting ‘Jew’ and throwing snowballs at a jewish man. Quite frankly this is about as ‘anti-Semitic’ as Richard Dawkins abusing the legends of the Israelites.

I mean come on…

References

(1) https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...e-police-nypd; also http://forward.com/news/357909/ortho...ooklyn-attack/

---------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2hqjeAz

Old December 30th, 2016 #31
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Sun City Menorah (2016)

Another day and yet another alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’. This time the alleged incident has occurred in Sun City, Arizona.

Where according to ‘Jewish News’ the following occurred in the early hours of Christmas day:

‘On the morning of Dec. 25, the first day of Hanukkah, a board member of Temple Beth Shalom and Jewish Community Center of the Northwest Valley, visited the synagogue to check on the lights of the menorah, which are set to turn on during Hanukkah to correspond with the days of the holiday.

He noticed that there were deep tire marks next to the menorah and it looked like a truck had rammed into the base. Two of the outside arms of the menorah were also twisted downward.

The menorah, made of copper and metal, is a permanent structure that has been on the synagogue’s grounds for more than three decades, “waiting from Hanukkah to Hanukkah,” said Temple Beth Shalom’s Rabbi Shelly Moss.

There was also damage to the synagogue’s Holocaust memorial and a basketball hoop.

When he saw the damage to the memorial, Moss said that he thought maybe it was done by copper thieves – the synagogue had incidents in the past with this – but then he noticed that the copper was still there. “They trashed that just to trash it,” he said. They kicked it over, yanked out the electrical wires and bent the copper that had names of concentration camps on it.

The timing of the incident leads Moss to believe that it was a hate crime: “It would be real happenstance to see that they just happened to pick the first night of Hanukkah to tear this apart,” he said.’ (1)

Rabbi Moss is here assuming that because the attack on the menorah occurred on the first night of Hanukkah. It therefore couldn’t possibly have been an attempted metal theft. This is typical of the sort of myopic nonsense that jews regularly spout when discussing alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crimes’; in so far as they fail to take into account anything else, but their own little paranoid world where it is eternally 1933 and Adolf Hitler is about to come to power.

She simply forgets to mention that the night of the 24th/25th December is Christmas Eve. When there are obviously going to be very few people about or on the roads, which makes it the ideal time for thieves to steal a large item such as a metal menorah.

It isn’t that it is the ‘first night of Hanukkah’ that is the key fact here, but rather it is Christmas Eve.

That this was never tried before is not an argument for it being an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ either. Since if somebody has not been mugged before; it doesn’t therefore mean that if they are then mugged that the crime was a ‘targeted crime’ against them because they were say Buddhist.

This simply isn’t an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’: it is an attempted metal theft.

The fact that Rabbi Moss is either so dim-witted or utterly malicious to claim otherwise tells you an awful lot about her and the ‘eternally persecuted religious minority’ that she represents and what it tells you is not positive.

References

(1) http://www.jewishaz.com/community/su...18fddc241.html

----------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2iLJ6D2

Old January 2nd, 2017 #32
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Menorah Stolen in San Francisco (2016)

Well I keep saying that I think I have seen the last of the alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crimes’ of 2016, but I keep being surprised by yet more crazy ‘hate crime’ claims. The latest example of this in San Francisco regards a menorah being stolen from Washington Square Park in the early hours of Christmas day.

I quote ‘World Israel News’ for the details:

‘In another incident in California, albeit not necessarily a hate crime, a six-foot tall, 100-pound menorah belonging to the local Chabad Jewish outreach organization was reported stolen from San Francisco’s Washington Square Park on Sunday, the San Francisco Gate reported.

As per the Jewish lunar calendar, it was lit the evening before, after sunset, marking the first day of Chanukah.

“We didn’t think somebody could make off with something that big,” Miryum Mochkin, co-director of the North Beach branch of Chabad, told the Gate, adding that Chabad considers it a hate crime.

Local police, however, believe it was stolen by metal recyclers, rather than being an act of anti-Semitism.’ (1)

Now isn’t this quite the picture!

A large metal menorah is stolen from a public park and the local jewish community – in this case represented by the Lubavitch Chabad - immediately scream that it is a ‘hate crime’, because… well… if you dare to commit any kind of crime against a jew or their property. Then you are obviously an ‘anti-Semitic neo-Nazi who wants to exterminate six million jews’.

The police however have a more mundane and plausible explanation: it was stolen to be sold as scrap metal.

The likelihood is that it is simply a normal metal theft, but the sheer irony of a lit Hanukah menorah being sold for scrap metal on Christmas day is simply delicious.

References

(1) https://worldisraelnews.com/synagogu...ts-california/

------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2iGFTW7

Old January 4th, 2017 #33
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: The Santa Monica Synagogue Window (2016)

In yet another so-called ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’; we have an alleged attack on the Chabad Living Torah Center in Santa Monica, California.

I quote 'World Israel News' for the details of the alleged incident:

‘On the first day of Chanukah, Chabad Rabbi Boruch Rabinowitz discovered that the front window of his Santa Monica synagogue, near the menorah display, had been smeared with faeces and rice, the LA Times (LAT) reported. The repulsive act of vandalism, carried out overnight Sunday, did not feature anti-Semitic messages, but, of course, a repugnant picture is worth a thousand words.

At the Chabad Living Torah Center on Wilshire Boulevard, they obviously suspect this was a full blown anti-Semitic act.

“This seems kind of intentional,” Assistant Rabbi Dovid Tenenbaum told the LAT Sunday morning. “With a religious artifact in the window, we have to assume so.”

Rabbi Rabinowitz, who arrived at the synagogue shortly before 8 AM Sunday, alerted the Santa Monica police, who came and recorded the incident, but so far there are no witnesses to the crime. Now the synagogue is going to install a security camera.

The Rabbi said he believes this was a targeted hate crime, since the other businesses on the street had not been vandalized, and then there’s the timing, at the start of Chanukah.’ (1)

How on earth is this being called ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’?

Rabbi Dovid Tenenbaum is claiming that because someone allegedly smeared faeces and rice on one window of the Chabad Living Torah Center, which window happened to be close to the menorah display on the evening of Christmas day.

It therefore means that it was an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ by alleged ‘evil Nazis’.

Right… so if a man stole a purse from an elderly woman outside of a church does that per force makes him an anti-Christian bigot?

No: of course not, but we don’t even have any evidence that anyone smeared this substance on the window in the first place. All we have is the unsupported claim by Rabbi Tenenbaum that he just found it and that it wasn’t there before. Since there are, for what reason I know not, no security cameras at this jewish institution; it therefore means there is simply no evidence this was even a crime let alone a ‘hate crime’.

The simple fact is that faeces and rice is rather odd thing to smear on one window, but yet do nothing else if you are an ‘evil anti-Semite’ who wants to offend or anger jews. It is however a simple thing to wash off, but can be claimed to be an ‘anti-Semitic act’.

Thus is not more likely that this is just a normal case of vandalism, an accident or one of the Chabad Living Torah Center’s congregation playing on the exaggerated fears of their fellow congregants to ‘highlight the widespread and pernicious anti-Semitism in America’?

Why yes: it is.

References

(1) https://worldisraelnews.com/synagogu...ts-california/

-------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2jaOgwK

Old January 4th, 2017 #34
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Swastika Menorah in Arizona (2016)

Recently one of the weirdest ‘anti-Semitic hate crimes’ that I have ever encountered occurred in Chandler, Arizona. Allegedly ‘Nazi vandals’ reshaped PVC piping that one Seth Ellis had built as a menorah into a swastika.

I quote the summary of the ‘Times of Israel’ for the facts:

‘A Jewish family from Arizona received a nasty shock over the weekend when a festive menorah they had erected outside their house was vandalized overnight and contorted into a swastika.

In recent days Seth Ellis of Chandler built the menorah out of PVC pipe for his children, who had asked for a holiday display in the garden after seeing Christmas trees around town.

However, on Friday, Seth and his wife Naomi woke up to discover the menorah had been destroyed and bent into the shape of the Nazi symbol.

Naomi called the police, who arrived at the scene in the early morning to help the couple take the swastika down before the children woke up.

“I broke down in tears waiting for the police to come and hoping that my kids would not be awake to see it,” Naomi wrote on Facebook.

“We live in a great neighborhood with kind and welcoming neighbors. We never would have imagined that someone would spread so much hate here,” she said.

“I’m still not sure how I will explain this to [my children],” she said. “I’m not sure I quite understand it myself… How can people be filled with so much hate and violence? To think that someone would make such an effort to hurt and vandalize a family, is downright sickening.”

ABC News noted that police were investigating the incident, though currently not as a hate crime but as a trespassing incident.’ (1)

The key to what to my mind is clearly a hoax is the sheer implausibility of the alleged vandalism.

It would take someone with a good working knowledge of the work as well as the appropriate tools to modify Ellis’ DIY menorah. It isn’t just lengths of PVC pipe however as the construction also included light fittings at the end of the pieces of pipe that was used by Ellis to simulate the flames of a lit menorah. (2)

When we bear in mind that Ellis only constructed this menorah very recently; it quite frankly goes beyond the bounds of even the thinnest of veneers of plausibility.

Are we really to suppose that ‘Nazi vandals’ with the appropriate knowledge base and skills to modify Ellis’ menorah just so happened to see it in the short time that it has been up?

Now not only did said ‘Nazi vandals’ see it: they also decided to modify it into swastika at night and to makes all the necessary preparations in order to do this.

It doesn’t even stop at that: these alleged ‘Nazi vandals’ have had to come up with some way to not make a lot of noise when making the modifications to Ellis’ menorah so as not to wake either the Ellis family or their neighbours up.

Are we really to suppose that this happened?

Hell even the local police themselves have gone so far as to openly imply that they believe Ellis' claims about the incident being an 'anti-Semitic hate crime' to be nonsense.

This is extremely unlikely to have been an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ by ‘Nazi vandal’, but rather something done by Ellis himself.

After all Ellis constructed it and also happens to be in construction himself, which means that he has the tools to make the modifications and also goes to work very early in morning. (3) This would give him both the means and the opportunity to make the modifications as well as provide him with a reasonable excuse if caught (‘I was just working on/improving it’).

What were his reasons for doing this and claiming it was an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’?

It garnered his family wide spread support and more than likely a fair amount of sympathetic gifts and cash. (4) That the motivation could well be financial (as well as likely ideological) is suggested by the fact that Ellis built a menorah out of cheap building materials in the first place.

Why wouldn’t he just buy a menorah if he had the money and his children were desperate to have one?

Perhaps the reason is because he and his wife were seriously strapped for cash?

And what does being the victim of ‘hate crime’ mean for many people?

Donations.

I wonder…

References

(1) http://www.timesofisrael.com/vandals...into-swastika/
(2) https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3f9de54ec61b
(3) Ibid.
(4) http://www.erietvnews.com/story/3416...-into-swastika

-----------------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2iJDL2D

Old January 5th, 2017 #35
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Swastika at Hebrew Union College (2017)

In yet another alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’; a badly spray-painted swastika in white has turned up on the main sign at the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati.

I quote the ‘Jewish Daily Forward’ for the details:

‘Police are investigating a swastika that was discovered Tuesday morning scrawled at the entrance to Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati, one of the foundational institutions of Reform Judaism.

“I think the placing of a swastika on a street sign, when we compare the events going on around the world, makes our little sign quite a minor nuisance rather than comparing it to events that have gone on all around our country and certainly around the world,” said associate dean Ken Kanter, discussing the incident with local radio station WVXU.

Staff at the college reported the incident to the Cincinnati Police, which arrived on the campus, erased the swastika from the sign and launched an investigation into the matter. Authorities are said to be reviewing surveillance video for evidence.

Hebrew Union College has several campuses scattered throughout the United States and Israel, but the Cincinnati plant is where the institution was first launched in 1875, by Reform Judaism founder Isaac Mayer Wise. It was home to pivotal events in the movement’s history, including the Trefa Banquet, in which non-kosher food was served at a graduation ceremony and triggered a fierce debate among rabbis.’ (1)

Now having looked at the local situation via Google Maps; I note two things about this alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’.

In the first instance; the sign concerned was right next to a main road and thus quickly accessible for a would-be attacker. In addition the buildings of the Hebrew Union College are sited at a significant distance from the sign, which renders it unlikely the security camera footage being combed through will render any conclusive evidence one way or the other.

In the second; the swastika is very poorly drawn in cheap white spray paint.

What this suggests is that it isn’t that likely to be an ‘evil anti-Semite’ that spray-painted the swastika on the Hebrew Union College’s sign, because there is little political message in a quickly and badly drawn swastika.

Also one wonders how the ‘evil anti-Semite’ knew the layout of the Hebrew Union College so well as knowing which entrance would be best to use for their evil deed.

It just doesn’t really seem kosher: does it?

Therefore isn’t it more likely that what we are dealing with here is a student or faculty member of the Hebrew Union College trying to, as they say, ‘raise public awareness of increasing anti-Semitism in the United States’.

We’ll see, but if I am right then we’ll see no arrests and this alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ will go ‘unsolved’ for all eternity.

References

(1) http://forward.com/news/358958/hebre...tika-graffiti/

--------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address:

Old January 5th, 2017 #36
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Homosexual Jewish Couple beaten up on Christmas Day (2016)

The craziness just keeps coming. This time we have an alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ from Thornaby, Yorkshire in the United Kingdom and which it is claimed occurred on Christmas day.

I quote JTA for the details of the incident:

‘The Christmas Day incident occurred outside a pub in the municipality of Thornaby, in North Yorkshire, according to Gazette Live, a Yorkshire news website.

Jayson Homer, 20, and his 21-year-old partner, who did not want to be named, were attacked and moderately injured outside the Jolly Farmers pub.

“At first a girl in the group started taking the mick out of me for being Jewish. Then another lad from the group came over saying being Jewish was a race,” the 21-year-old said. “I was disagreeing with him and it was just a little debate really at first.”

But then the girl “started shouting ‘queer’ at me. Every time I went to the toilet someone said it while I was walking past,” he said.

Homer and his partner left the pub but were followed by the alleged attackers, who punched them and hit them with bottles. According to the victims, they were followed by a group of 15 people.

The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism, a British watchdog group, characterized the incident in a report posted Thursday as a case involving victims who were “brutally assaulted by a gang hurling anti-Semitic and homophobic abuse.”

Homer said the incident has left him “feeling suicidal” and that he has undergone checks for potential brain damage. His partner also requires further checks. Their friend, Marc Vasey, 21, was told that he has nerve damage to his cheek.

“I was bottled in the face,” Homer said. “I couldn’t really see what was happening because they had knocked my glasses off and my eye was filled with blood.”’ (1)

The details of this ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ seem kosher enough when looked at superficially.

However when we examine the story critically we note that there is a key detail missing in Homer’s version of the incident as reported by both the JTA and Gazette Live. (2)

This is simply; how did the attackers know that Homer and his male ‘partner’ were in fact jewish?

When we look at the accompanying video interview on Gazette Live which features Homer and his ‘female friend’ then we quickly realise that Homer doesn’t look stereotypically jewish. He does look like a stereotypical male homosexual – the name ‘Jayson’ certainly doesn’t help – however. (3)

So how did the attackers know that Homer and his anonymous male ‘partner’ were jewish?

Was the anonymous male ‘partner’ wearing a yarmulke or something in a working class pub in Yorkshire?

I doubt it.

So how did the attackers know?

You see that’s the thing: we aren’t told how they knew.

Then we’ve got the stereotypical claim that the attackers were arguing that jews were a racial group – which is correct as they are – but yet we are given little other details of the debate other than alleged ‘homophobia’.

Does this sound like it really happened to you?

Not really.

However more interesting is the fact that if you look at the video interview of Homer featured on Gazette Live. Two days after the incident; he has remarkably little in the way of facial injuries or bruising for someone who was allegedly beaten up and bottled – something that usually results in fairly horrific injuries – (4) by an armed gang of fifteen people resulting in doctors checking for brain damage.

I can believe that Homer and his friends were verbally abused and/or attacked, but what doesn’t make sense is the claim that this had anything to do with their jewishness and that they were assaulted by as many people or as viciously as they claim.

More likely is that they did something to antagonise the locals and a few regulars at the Jolly Farmers pub took it outside to give the prancing ninnies the hiding they should have been given b their parents.

This has almost certainly nothing to do with jewishness or anti-Semitism and is just another example of jews fabricating tall tales for attention.

References

1) http://www.jta.org/2017/01/03/news-o...ophobic-slurs; also http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Gay-Je...England-477344
(2) Ibid; http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/te...eaten-12375616
(3) http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/te...eaten-12375616
(4) http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...after-7767257; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ad-review.html

-----------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2iVwqdQ

Old January 8th, 2017 #37
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: The Anti-Semitic Death Rock of Winnipeg

It would be appear that 2017 is going to be as busy with alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crimes’ as 2016 was. This time we have an incident in Winnipeg, Canada.

I quote the summary of ‘The Times of Israel’ for the details:

‘A package with an anti-Semitic epithet and a reference to a Nazi death squad was left on the doorstep of a Jewish couple in Winnipeg, Canada.

The incident occurred on New Year’s Eve, B’nai Brith Canada said in a statement Wednesday.

The couple returned home at about 10 p.m. to find a red gift bag on their front steps containing a rock the size of a loaf of bread wrapped in a ribbon. Painted on the rock in red letters was “DIE JEW BITCH. EINSATZGRUPPEN.”’ (1)

This isn’t as absurd an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ per se as many I have reported on are, but there are two points I need to highlight.

In the first instance; the ‘Nazi hate criminals’ used the word ‘Einsatzgruppen’ (i.e. ‘Task Forces’ in reference to the death squads used by the Third Reich on the Eastern Front) in the plural rather than the singular. This suggests that for evil ‘Nazi hate criminals’; they don’t know much German and are likely recycling words they saw on the History Channel.

Is it likely that ‘evil Nazis’ are going to make this sort of silly error?

Not really, but it is a mistake that a jew couple who want to be ‘victims of hate’ or spread ‘awareness of hate’ might make, because they only know as much as the History Channel tells them about the Third Reich and its soldiers.

In the second, aside from being a rather amusing prank, I note that the use of a red gift bag with a red bow is odd. Precisely because while it adds impact: there is no political message other than a vague threat involved and its inclusion means that the ‘Nazi hate criminals’ are more at risk of being exposed due to tracking the purchases/DNA etc.

The fact remains that this just doesn’t really reek of ‘Nazi hate criminals’, but rather jewish couples wanting attention as ‘victims of hate’ or looking to ‘spread awareness about the rising anti-Semitism in Canadian society’.

References

(1) http://www.timesofisrael.com/swastik...adian-couple/; also see http://www.jta.org/2017/01/05/news-o...anadian-couple

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2i3X730

Old January 11th, 2017 #38
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: A Black Lives Matter Banner and a ‘Hateful Note’ in Maryland

In yet another occurrence of an ‘alleged anti-Semitic hate crime’; we have a jewish couple named the Franklins who hung a ‘Black Lives Matter’ banner on the front of their house in Montgomery County, Maryland and promptly received a ‘hate-filled anti-Semitic handwritten note’ on the windshield of their car.

I quote the summary of the local news site WTOP for the details:

‘Rockville police are investigating a hate crime after a Jewish couple received a handwritten letter, containing symbols similar to badges Nazis forced Jews to wear during the Holocaust — a yellow
Star of David and the word “Jude,” which is German for Jew.

‘Yet the police initially said they didn’t believe the note was anti-Semitic.

Mikey Franklin told WTOP he and his wife, Sonya, found the note on their windshield Saturday morning.

“These are horrifying symbols of anti-Semitism and racist oppression that should long ago have been consigned to the dustbin,” said Franklin.

Franklin said he and his wife hung a “Black Lives Matter” flag from the front of their condominium about 10 days ago. The condo association told them signs were not permitted, and the flag was removed Friday evening.

By the next morning, Franklin and the police said, eggs had been thrown at the family car, a tree was wrapped in toilet paper and the note had been left.

A city officer responded, and interviewed his wife, Franklin said.

On Saturday, Franklin tweeted a photo of the note, written in block letters, which gathered traction on social media.

When contacted by BuzzFeed for a comment Sunday, a department spokesman said, “There’s nothing in there that is referenced that is anti-Semitic.”

Franklin called that statement “unfathomable. … The fact it wasn’t immediately obvious to these law enforcement officers that this was an anti-Semitic letter was deeply shocking and concerning.”

Later in the day, the Rockville police identified the incident on their Facebook page as a hate crime.’ (1)

There is something that should immediately spring out to the reader when they read this account.

How did the ‘anti-Semitic hate criminals’ known that the couple who had hung a ‘Black Lives Matter’ banner outside the front of their house were jewish?

I can accept that they might have seen them while driving past and realised that they weren’t themselves black – although something we have no evidence for how they knew this either - but jewish?

There just isn’t an easy way short of the Franklin’s being ultra-Orthodox (which they aren’t) and thus dressed like they were still living in the shtetl where this would have be the case.

This glaring oddity in the Franklin’s story is compounded by the fact that the couple also just so happen to be ‘social justice’ activists and radically opposed to President-Elect Donald Trump. This would have provided them with significant motivation to fake such a ‘hate crime’ in order to turn a political profit from it.

That this may well have been the case is indicated by their hysterical and very public response to Rockville Police Department initially stating that it was not an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’, but rather an instance of petty vandalism.

Why did not the Franklins just privately address this with the police or leave them to do their job like any normal person would as opposed to shrieking loudly and very publicly about all the ‘racism and anti-Semitism’ in the United States?

It rather begs the question as to why the Franklins are so desperate for the incident to be viewed as a ‘hate crime’: doesn’t it?

References

(1) http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/20...matter-banner/

-----------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2iI5mhA

Old January 19th, 2017 #39
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: Neo-Nazis attack Israel-Supporting Homosexual Jew in Chile

Well another day and yet another weird ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ has occurred. On this occasion we travel to Santiago the capital of Chile in South America.

I quote local media outlet ‘El Mostrador’ for the details of the incident:

‘During the day today the Movement for Integration and Homosexual Liberation (MOVILH) has released a serious case of anti-Semitic and homophobic attack that occurred in Santiago. A young Jewish homosexual was attacked by unknown persons who carried neo-Nazi symbols in the Bustamante Park, Providencia commune.

Jorge Arce, a member of the HOD, Jews for Diversity, group together Jews from sexual minorities and members of the LGBT rights community, walked through the park when three men began to follow them. The victim wore a t-shirt with the flag of Israel that his mother had recently given him, which is why he was harassed at first by the attackers. After yelling "assassin", they approached him and proceeded to punch him in the stomach, after which he received several cuts with a razor on one arm and his legs.

"I had 40 cuts on my arm. Some scars will last forever. Just for being Jewish. The pain overwhelms me, "said the young man to the MOVILH.

The MOVILH "repudiated this attack of hate, which deserves all legal and social sanction. Of course we will support the legal actions that the Jewish Community decides to initiate, who have always supported and solidarity with the victims of homophobia. "

"We cannot allow more hate crimes in our country, nothing can justify them," emphasized the Jewish Community of Chile.’ (1)

Now when we look at this report; we notice two obvious things.

Jorge Arce, the erstwhile victim, is claiming that men with ‘neo-Nazi symbols’ attacked him while shouting ‘assassin’ or ‘murderer’ for wearing a pro-Israel t-shirt.

Notice how trite and stereotypical this claim is, but also the vagueness of it.

What ‘neo-Nazi symbols’ did the men have? There aren’t that many to choose from: so why won’t Arce or the friends he was with state what they were?

Why would ‘neo-Nazis’ attack a random person who was part of a group in a public park who was wearing a pro-Israel t-shirt?

They didn’t know he was jewish as we aren’t told that they did (I think we may reasonably assume Arce wasn’t wearing a yarmulke or anything), but yet would have known he was pro-Israel and probably a homosexual given his participation in a public demonstration advocating for ‘gay rights’.

So in reality; there is no evidence – other than vague unsupported claims about ‘neo-Nazi symbols’ - that these men attacked Arce because he was jewish or even because he was a homosexual.

In fact there is no evidence at all that Arce was attacked because of what he was wearing, his homosexuality or his jewishness, but rather all we know is that he sustained injuries from what could we have been a random assault or a robbery gone wrong.

It is only Arce and his friends who claim – and coincidentally only their vague testimony that supports – that this incident was an ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’.

References

(1) http://m.elmostrador.cl/noticias/pai...providencia/#; also see http://forward.com/news/breaking-new...ile-neo-nazis/

------------------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2jtzM8n

Old January 23rd, 2017 #40
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Hoax Alert: The Canadian Snow Swastika (2017)

Yet another alleged ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ has occurred in Ontario, Canada. This time it just so happens to have occurred outside of the home of a jewess named Sara McCleary who also works for the national anti-anti-Semitism watchdog: B’nai B’rith Canada.

I quote the facts from the Jewish Daily Forward’s summary of the case:

‘The swastika and a sexist slur were drawn on Saturday night at the home of B’nai Brith Canada columnist Sara McCleary, who frequently writes about anti-Semitism. McCleary lives in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, which has a small Jewish population.

McCleary wrote in her column on the organization’s website Monday that at first she thought the drawn symbol was random, but then realized that she was being targeted.

“But the more I thought about it – and after seeking advice from a B’nai Brith professional who deals with hate crimes – the more I came to think that it was targeted at me,” she wrote. “I’ve said before in previous posts that I live in a small city with a tiny Jewish population. What are the odds that it would just so happen to be in my front yard, when my name and face is on the website of Canada’s foremost Jewish advocacy organization every week? No, this was clearly meant for me.”

Sault Ste. Marie police said Tuesday that they have opened an investigation into the incident. There are no suspects, a police spokesman said in a statement.’ (1)

Now forgive me if I am slightly sceptical here, but how did said ‘evil anti-Semite’ manage to know where Sara McCleary lived and yet just decided to annoy her by tracing a swastika and the word ‘cloop’ in the snow. (2)

Also why do it in the snow? Why not use something more permanent like spray paint or carve it into a tree?

Literally anyone could have done it and the fact that McCleary claims that she ‘didn’t know it was anti-Semitic originally’ – since as we all know swastikas outside a jew’s house are symbols of one’s support for Israel – should ring all of our mental alarm bells. (3)

After all it is an easy and quick thing to do.

In addition McCleary to this has an obvious motive for faking this ‘anti-Semitic hate crime’ and indeed exhibits this kind of concern troll mentality by writing about it immediately in such a way about how this event ‘brought the importance of her anti-anti-Semitism work home to her’ and thus her work is important.

Naturally the Canadian police have no suspects, because there aren’t any.

McCleary clearly faked it and then claimed she was being targeted by ‘evil neo-Nazis’ for her highly effective work of opposing anti-Semitism by writing articles that no one but extremely paranoid jews and professional ‘Nazi hunters’ read.

References

(1) http://forward.com/news/breaking-new...lumnists-home/
(2) http://www.bnaibrith.ca/a_swastika_i...wish_community
(3) Ibid.

---------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://bit.ly/2jho7eu

Tags
fake hate crime, holocaust fraud, karl radl

Thread