VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2021 #21
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘We are appalled’: BBC apologises for losing murder victim's clothes loaned to network by schoolgirl's mother

19 Sep, 2021 15:52

The BBC apologised on Sunday after one of its former editor’s allegedly lost a murdered schoolgirl’s clothes, which had been lent to the network to be DNA tested as part of a show on the tragic crime.

Michelle Hadaway – the mother of 9-year-old Karen Hadaway, who was found strangled to death in Brighton in 1986 – loaned her daughter’s clothes to former BBC presenter and editor Martin Bashir in 1991 after he said the network could do further DNA testing on the items in an effort to find evidence against Hadaway’s murderer.

According to the Daily Mail, which investigated the incident, the victim’s mother gave Bashir “a bag containing Karen's school sweatshirt, T-shirt, knickers and vest” and Bashir “even left her a signed receipt.”

The planned show was never aired, however, and the clothes were never given back to the Hadaway family. Hadaway protested in May that Bashir “has never apologised to me, never contacted me” and that the clothes were “the last thing that I had to do with my daughter.”

“To not give them to me back, or to not have them DNA tested, is a bit shameful,” she declared.
https://www.rt.com/uk/535267-bbc-apo...ictim-clothes/

Old October 7th, 2021 #22
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Old October 7th, 2021 #23
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
James Mark Dakin Purnell (born 2 March 1970) is a British broadcasting executive and former Labour Party politician who served as Work and Pensions Secretary and Culture Secretary in the Brown Government from 2007 to 2009. In October 2016, he became BBC's Director of Radio, in addition to his other role as the BBC's Director of Strategy and Digital, a job he had held since March 2013.[1][2] In 2020 he left the BBC to become vice-chancellor of University of the Arts London.[3]
(...)
While a Labour MP, he was a member of the Work and Pensions Select Committee in the House of Commons from 2001 to 2003, the Chair of the All-Party Group on Private Equity and Venture Capital between 2002 and 2003, and the Chair of Labour Friends of Israel from 2002 to 2004.[8]
(...)
In December 2008, Purnell proposed charging interest on crisis loans to the unemployed and pensioners made by the Department for Work and Pensions, which were interest-free, at a rate of up to 26.8% per annum. This was met with great hostility and was blocked by the intervention of the Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.[13]
(...)
Purnell was one of many MPs involved in political difficulties following the revelations of the 2009 expenses scandal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Purnell

Quote:
Ian Alexander Katz (born 9 February 1968)[1] is a British journalist and broadcasting executive who became Director of Programmes at Channel 4 in January 2018.[2] Katz originally followed a career in print journalism, and was a deputy editor of The Guardian until 2013.[3] He then became the editor of the Newsnight current affairs programme on BBC Two,[4] a role which ended in late 2017.[5]
(...)
Born into a Jewish family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Katz

Old 4 Weeks Ago #24
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Here's yet another BBC jew:

Quote:
Lionel Blue OBE (6 February 1930 – 19 December 2016) was a British Reform rabbi, journalist and broadcaster, described by The Guardian as "one of the most respected religious figures in the UK".[1] He was best known for his longstanding work with the media, most notably his wry and gentle sense of humour on Thought for the Day on BBC Radio 4's Today programme. He was the first British rabbi publicly to declare his homosexuality.[2]
(...)
Blue was born in the East End of London in 1930. His parents were Jews of Russian origin and his father worked as a tailor.[3][1] Blue did not receive a religious education, declaring that he lost his religious faith at the age of five after a petitionary prayer failed to remove Adolf Hitler and Oswald Mosley. Instead, Blue became interested in Marxism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Blue

One of the most respected religious figures in the Jewnited Kingdumb is a homosexual rabbi? Pathetic, but hadly surprising.

Lionel Blue. "Trust me, goyim."

Thread