VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #741
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I hope some of them drop dead from steroid abuse like you see many affletes do.

I think I've mentioned before women drool over these meatheads because they are portrayed as alpha males in media, TV movies, etc., so women follow the lead on that. Good to know some of your female co-workers dislike blue niggers, so maybe there is some hope for them.
My city has a lot of these young roid heads I described. The county Sheriffs office has less of them. They're more normal sized or obese. My City got rid of the chief when he went on trial for Lee Cole. Btw the chief was found not guilty! They hired a woman as a chief so she hires only young, large 6-4 muscle heads now. I guess because she finds them sexy.

And the girls who said this are cute too, not some ugly fat mudshark types, but cute, young white girls. The one who said this was 16. It's too bad this isn't 80 years ago. If it was and I were in my 20s I'd still have a shot. Back then women married older guys because they were providers, more mature. The jews took care of that of course.

Old 1 Week Ago #742
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Here is one. I'm in no way promoting badge fags, but this retired border patrol agent was at the VA hospital for his dentist appointment when federal blue nigger VA doughnut eaters attacked him on camera.

The Jewdicial system rules you can't sue the blue niggers because they're federal employees.

Basically, federal agents just like green niggers have total control over life. Then even beat their fellow blue nigs now.

I was wondering about this because the Air Farce has the air show over my house every year. F 35 shitboxes buzzing over me really low. If they crash does this mean my lawsuit won't go anywhere against the war department?

Old 1 Week Ago #743
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Blue niggers of all stripes from city pigs to federal pigs have become emboldened and ever more brutal, savage and barbaric because they know they can get away with anything, including murder since they have no accountability for their actions and are shielded and protected by an illegitimate and corrupt government that believes it has zero accountability and a monopoly on violence. They need to be proven wrong in the harshest manner possible.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 1 Week Ago #744
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Blue niggers of all stripes from city pigs to federal pigs have become emboldened and ever more brutal, savage and barbaric because they know they can get away with anything, including murder since they have no accountability for their actions and are shielded and protected by an illegitimate and corrupt government that believes it has zero accountability and a monopoly on violence. They need to be proven wrong in the harshest manner possible.
In a NS state this wouldn't happen and if it did they would be hung.

Old 4 Days Ago #745
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix
Default Newark beaner blue nigger fatally struck nurse on Parkway, drove to momís house with body in car

"A Newark Police Officer struck and killed a nurse with his car and then drove the body to his motherís house seeking advice before returning to the scene with the body, officials said on Wednesday.

Louis Santiago, 25, of Bloomfield was arrested and charged with reckless vehicular homicide, desecrating human remains and other charges after he hit and killed 29-year-old nurse Damian Dymka, of Garfield, on the Garden State Parkway, according to the Essex County Prosecutorís Office.

Santiagoís mother, 53-year-old Annette Santiago, and passenger Albert Guzman, 25, were charged with conspiracy to desecrate human remains, hindering apprehension and conspiracy to hinder apprehension and tamper with physical evidence."

https://nypost.com/2021/11/25/newark...0News%20Alerts

Thread