Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Question What do you think about rumours that the KKK is part of the N.W.O. ?

. . the KKK is the target of many rumours . .

I did a thread about it here : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551091 ( a thread about the KKK in general , not about the rumours about it . . )
. . .

What do you think . .?
The KKK is constantly under the suspicion of being Freemasonry etc . .

- - -
What I know about the history of the KKK . .

The origins in the 19th century Klan seem to have little to nothing at all having been done with Christianity . . It was more of a 'militia' . . .

Today the Klan at least claims to be Christian . . .

What do you think about rumours about the Klan in general . .?

What I know to be true . .

The original Klan was a milita founded by 6 renegade Confederate generals ( to combat Negro violence ) . . .

The name 'Ku Klux Klan' stems from the Greek word 'kuklos' ( = circle ) and the word 'Klan' was added because most Southerers at that time were of Scottish origin ( for the sake of alliteration written with a 'k' ) . .

- - -
You know , the KKK , being a 'secret society' ,is always tried to be linked with the Freemasons , among other institutions. . .

For example , it is always claimed that Albert Pike ( the man who predicted 3 WORLD WARS ( ! ) ) was a member . . .

Then , it is often tried to be linked to the Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry . . .

Furthermore to an organization supposedly existent in the 19th century called 'The Knights Of The Golden Circle' , an alleged organisation similar to the Knights Of Malta . . .

What do you think . .?

Concerning 'Knights Of The Golden Circle'. .

As I have said , the name Ku Klux Klan comes from ancient Greek 'kuklos' yet . . could there really be a connection . .?

On a side note . . this post is NEITHER supposed to be PRO NOR ANTI-Klan , just historically . .

What's your opinion about the 'Kuklos Knights' ( = Knights Of The Circle ) . .?

Last edited by ColdFire; February 9th, 2019 at 02:45 PM.

Old February 9th, 2019 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default No Discussion of Kluckies is Complete Without Touching on Freemasons

It may be yet another org that became something other than what it was in its inception.

Nathan Bedford Forrest later denounced them--the book 'Bust Hell Wide Open' is really interesting re his life.

Albert Pike was a 33rd degree Freemason and wrote some telling things in 'Morals and Dogma' related to their worship of 'Lucifer'...and he was instrumental in developing the court systems in Arkansas, he was an Attorney--and in the USA we have an interesting looooong list of Fed Judges who are all Freemasons.

The Temples and the Rituals--all Jewish in origin.

The female Masons are called the Eastern Star: Fairest Among Thousands, Altogether Lovely, a.k.a 'FATAL' is what the Eastern Star use to cite each five points on their 'Eastern Star'. It's supposedly from the Song of Songs, but it has a cabbalistic meaning, especially related to the 'penalty' for revealing secrets and going against the group.

We need less of the secret voodoo and I can see where what perhaps started out as an entity to fight nig crime turned into a Jew-controlled Bicameral nightmare.

Pike did say one interesting and true thing though: "Faith begins where reason sinks, exhausted."

Don't they (the orchestrators of things) know it...they seek to keep people confused, as they operate in the dark.

Old February 9th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Smile Interesting piece of info from a true American southern female ( Texas-born, aren't you ? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
It may be yet another org that became something other than what it was in its inception.

Nathan Bedford Forrest later denounced them--the book 'Bust Hell Wide Open' is really interesting re his life.

Albert Pike was a 33rd degree Freemason and wrote some telling things in 'Morals and Dogma' related to their worship of 'Lucifer'...and he was instrumental in developing the court systems in Arkansas, he was an Attorney--and in the USA we have an interesting looooong list of Fed Judges who are all Freemasons.

The Temples and the Rituals--all Jewish in origin.

The female Masons are called the Eastern Star: Fairest Among Thousands, Altogether Lovely, a.k.a 'FATAL' is what the Eastern Star use to cite each five points on their 'Eastern Star'. It's supposedly from the Song of Songs, but it has a cabbalistic meaning, especially related to the 'penalty' for revealing secrets and going against the group.

We need less of the secret voodoo and I can see where what perhaps started out as an entity to fight nig crime turned into a Jew-controlled Bicameral nightmare.

Pike did say one interesting and true thing though: "Faith begins where reason sinks, exhausted."

Don't they (the orchestrators of things) know it...they seek to keep people confused, as they operate in the dark.
Henderson ,

gotta be honest . . Especially this excerpt . . . https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...htm#CHAPTER 15 . . this particular site quotes German conspiracy-theorist Jan Van Helsing who ,with his scriptures , more or less published the crème de la crème of 'supposed secret society-guides' . . .

Well . . . what should one think about such theories . . .?

Old February 9th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

I have never heard claims that the KKK is part of the NWO. I'm doubtful that there even really is a KKK. Go to one of their meetings and you will be with a gang of federal agents.

Not aware of them being into freemasonry. Since they don't, or at least didn't, like the Roman Catholics, I guess we can leave the Jesuits out.

Old February 9th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Since they don't, or at least didn't, like the Roman Catholics, I guess we can leave the Jesuits out.
The KKK did take an anti-Catholic stand especially during the 1920s , simply because they felt that "Catholics coming over from 'The Old World'(= Europe)" would hold more allegiance to the Pope in Rome than to the United States..

As for the Jesuits . . . they are always deemed as some kind of "Catholic terror corps" . . .

Made me think of this post of mine from some time back . . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...90#post2249090

Old February 9th, 2019 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Henderson ,

gotta be honest . . Especially this excerpt . . . https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...htm#CHAPTER 15 . . this particular site quotes German conspiracy-theorist Jan Van Helsing who ,with his scriptures , more or less published the crème de la crème of 'supposed secret society-guides' . . .

Well . . . what should one think about such theories . . .?
I'm Texas born and I also have Masonic history in my family--it ends with the grandparents as my parents were not members--my father's family hated them because during the great depression my grandfather on my father's side wound up in a Masonic run orphanage for a time and they were abused there. On my mom's side we have Claire Chennault and Sam Houston in the semi-wayback (my great grandmother was Rosa Chennault) and my grandma was in the Eastern Star and her husbands (two), both Masons.

Re the sites such as bibliotecapleyades, and all similar sites: one has to separate facts from magic beans.

When I was a Christian (and I was a kid so I forgibs myself for the stupidity) I studied Bible Prophecy and believed there was a 'spiritual' component at play to the corruption in the world--I wasn't sure but I wanted to find out, and if there was one I wanted to know what it was.

What I wound up finding was that there isn't one--but the people doing the dirty deeds may believe there is.

When people realize the error of Christ Insanity they often decide that all the information they got from Christian sites re Masons and Rockefellers and what-not is also 'false' but that is not true.

There is much truth on that site but it is mixed with silly hocus pocus.

It's important to know what these nutters believe so you can debunk it, and expose it---but their 'spiritual' beliefs have no basis in fact. It's what they're doing in the name of globalism that we need to pay attention to, not get off on a trip, and that's what the sites like that do unfortunately.

Take what's useful and prove-able and go from there. This is about Global Jewry, and getting the multi-non-Jews (especially the creative force known as wypipo) to abandon their interest in preserving and protecting themselves, as nature intended, and get us to be their slaves.

They go about it in many deceptive ways, using Whites along the way.

Old February 9th, 2019 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I have never heard claims that the KKK is part of the NWO. I'm doubtful that there even really is a KKK. Go to one of their meetings and you will be with a gang of federal agents.

Not aware of them being into freemasonry. Since they don't, or at least didn't, like the Roman Catholics, I guess we can leave the Jesuits out.
Every single political and religious group on the planet, if it is any threat at all and perhaps even if not, has infiltration of some kind, you can count on that.

Their rituals are Cabbalistic in origin and quite related to Masonic ones, which are as well. Pike was a 33rd degree Mason.

What people are calling the Illuminati or NWO is really just aaaallll code for Global Jewry.

It can be called whatever one wants to call it but it's the desire to rule the world from a single seat in Jerusalem. Silly goy are helping--from Hagee to Nikki Haley to Trump to the lil lady down the road doing a refugee bake sale for her Lutheran Church--and the other side of the coin where fooling Whitey is concerned lies with people who think they are 'fighting' it (Global Jewish Supremacy) while joining what is basically a psy-op of some sort.

Old February 9th, 2019 #8
Gladiatrix

Coldfire,

Glad to see you back. I was going to start a thread asking if you are okay.

Sincerely,

Big Sis

Old February 9th, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Coldfire,

Glad to see you back. I was going to start a thread asking if you are okay.
. . I admit , after this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552883 it became silent . . yet . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553246
Quote:
Sincerely,

Big Sis

Thank you @ VNNer 'Gladiatrix' for doing me a huge favour . .

. . . no matter what came from it ( in the end ) At least you tried . . . .

Last edited by ColdFire; February 10th, 2019 at 01:36 AM.

Old March 8th, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

. . apart from many rumours there are also many theories about the Klan , like for example the name or why they put the cross on fire . .

What seems to be true about the name is that was an attempt at an alliteration with the word 'clan' added to it . . the greek word 'kuklos' plus the word 'clan' ( for the sake of alliteration written with a 'k' ) . . Most American southerners at that time had Scottish roots . .

About the 'burning cross' . . One theory says that this also dates back to old Scotland , the practice supposedly having been taken over from an alleged practice in old Scotland of Scots 'warning' each other against England's tyranny by lighting crosses on Scottish hills to signalize that 'there was danger' ( pretty much like the Southerners must have felt towards the 'Yankee' government of the north . .) . .

. . another theory says that this was added because the founder of the second era Klan was a methodist clergyman . . This is the Methodist cross . .

Old March 9th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

. . the American South , it's often said , was heavily influenced by Scotland . .

. . some go so far as to say that even the American southern dialect was influenced by Scottish . .

. . most of the 'capitalists' in the old south were of Scottish origin , the plantation owners , factory owners . .

Some even go so far as to say that this is even in a way visible by the Confederate flag . .

Flag of the Confederacy . .

. . Scottish flag . .

. .two askance stripes . .

Today many American Southerners are proud of their Scottish heritage . .

. . the Confederate flag I heard is often displayed in the South . .

Old March 9th, 2019 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking St Andrew's cross

Russian Naval Jack

Maybe Russians?

Old March 9th, 2019 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Nah ...

My great grandfather was a member of the NY Ku Klux Klan and a Mason, he described both groups as social organizations nothing more.

I still have his Klan robes (that fit me) in my closet and ...Oooo ...his gold ring with the esoteric symbols on it to cast the NWO wizard spell on y'all!

"Thrice hath the lone Owl hooted, and thrice the panther cried; And swifter through the darkness, The Pale Brigade shall ride.

No trumpet sounds its coming, And no drum-beat stirs the air; But noiseless in their vengeance, They wreak it everywhere ..."

Klan march in Washington DC 1925

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 9th, 2019 at 03:05 AM.

Old March 9th, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

Russian Naval Jack

Maybe Russians?
Nope dude . . . . they're Scottish too !!

. . take my word for it . .

🔝 🔝 . . irony . .

. . no offense brother , some flags out there just might like alike coincidentally , yet . .

. . with all the Scottish roots of the American south , it wouldn't be far fetched if it was true , no ?

. . and , I'm sure there are much more flags around today than in the 19th century ( the world was more 'orderly' back then . .) . .

Old March 9th, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow The Klan summed up

. . like I said , the original Klan of the 1800s was more like a 'militia' . . . against negro violence . . .

. . it was , in a way ,'occult' . . they had weird custumes . . .

. . in the early 20th century a film came out , 'Birth Of A Nation' ( 1915 ) , which portrayed the Ku Klux Klan as some kinds of 'noble knights' , saving the south . . .

. . the second era Klan drew hard on that . .

Suddenly it clothed itself in christianity , 'being there to protect civilzed European-Christian USA' . .

The 'Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan' were born . .

Their custumes were taken over from the ancient European 'Nazarenos' or 'Capriotes' , worn at passion-festivals . .

. . 'Christian costumes' . . .

. . the light of the 'shining cross' is supposed to demonstrate the 'light of the messiah' . .

Old March 9th, 2019 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking stop calling the South 'scottish' ...you mean 'Scot' anyway

Quote:
Nope dude . . . . they're Scottish too !!

. . take my word for it . .

Rowdy Roddy Peeper

�� �� . . irony . .

. . no offense brother , some flags out there just might like alike coincidentally , yet . .

. . with all the Scottish roots of the American south , it wouldn't be far fetched if it was true , no ?

. . and , I'm sure there are much more flags around today than in the 19th century ( the world was more 'orderly' back then . .) . .
No I was joking about Russia, but St Andrew's cross is a commonly seen motif in self-declared 'christian' countries to this day including the Confederacy before our civil war.

Russia has flown the flag since the days Peter the Great began building the country into a modern power from a feudal one and probably long before.

And again, the ethnic mix of the pre-1850 american south was exactly the same as the north among white folk ...mainly English with much lesser amounts of Scot and Irish, Dutch and German blood you can look it up that's the way it is.

Haha these foreigners

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 9th, 2019 at 08:02 AM.

Old March 9th, 2019 #17
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking damn, those pics hurt my eyes

Quote:
. . like I said , the original Klan of the 1800s was more like a 'militia' . . . against negro violence . . .

. . it was , in a way ,'occult' . . they had weird custumes . . .

. . in the early 20th century a film came out , 'Birth Of A Nation' ( 1915 ) , which portrayed the Ku Klux Klan as some kinds of 'noble knights' , saving the south . . .

. . the second era Klan drew hard on that . .

Suddenly it clothed itself in christianity , 'being there to protect civilzed European-Christian USA' . .

The 'Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan' were born . .

Their custumes were taken over from the ancient European 'Nazarenos' or 'Capriotes' , worn at passion-festivals . .

. . 'Christian costumes' . . .

. . the light of the 'shining cross' is supposed to demonstrate the 'light of the messiah' . .
Wrong again, the first era Klan was a manifestation of the Souths intransigence being under the thumb of the north (which included having niggers 'pushed' on them) after the civil war and during 'reconstruction', the second was a nationwide christian nativist movement of millions of whites (1910's -) against recent immigrants from southern and eastern european countries especially jews, and the third era is what we see today nationwide (there's a klavern here near me in metro NYC ) but mostly a southern thing which has embraced the whites that were excluded by the second era... my g-grandfather's era.

I know its difficult for a foreigner like yourself to understand something like the Klan since your knowledge of it comes from films which are mostly produced by (((you know who))). Mine is from family heritage and direct experience with today's 3rd Klan in the early 2000's when I was an associate, not a member of a local klavern. I'm not a christian so why would I swear allegiance to an org like the Klan?

I have a fucking horrible internet connection here so bear with me. Later, bro.

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 9th, 2019 at 08:07 AM.

Old March 9th, 2019 #18
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
stop calling the South 'scottish' ...you mean 'Scot' anyway
Sry , gotta remind you , English is not my mother's tongue . . . Heehee , that was voluntarily now though
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
No I was joking about Russia . .
I noticed . . hence my , if you found it so , also humourous attempt at a response

Quote:
But St Andrew's cross is a commonly seen motif in self-declared 'christian' countries to this day including the Confederacy before our civil war.
. . I suppose in many Anglo-Saxon christian countries . .

Scandinavian countries for example have a sidewise cross on their flag . .

. . Denmark

. . Sweden . .

. . to name two . .

Quote:
And Scotland, but that doesnt mean the south was 'Scottish'.
. . I never said 'The south was scottish' . . I meant many people there had that ancestry even to the point that some claim that the American southern dialect was influenced by Scotland . . And it is a fact that most of the capitalists in the old south were of scottish origin . .

. . does that make the south 'scottish' ? No . . did many people there have that ancestry . .? Probably yes . .

Quote:
Russia has flown the flag since the days Peter the Great began building the country into a modern power from a feudal one and probably long before.
. . that might be true . .

Quote:
And again, the ethnic mix of the pre-1850 american south was exactly the same as the north among white folk ...mainly English with much lesser amounts of Scot and Irish, Dutch and German blood you can look it up that's the way it is.
. . yes , the USA is a conglomerate of many euro peoples , that's true , however some influences might be more significant in certain areas than in others . . .

I will look it up now that you recommended it . .

However , if you imply the ethnic makeup in the South was 'just like in other parts of the country' , how would you explain a ) that many claim the American southern dialect is influenced by Scottish ? b ) that at least the Klan of the 1800s strongly emphasized a Scottish heritage ?

. . coincidence . .?
Quote:
Haha these foreigners
I take it that wasn't meant 100 per cent seriously . . But you can believe me I'm a sucker for history and that includes of course also American history . . If you stumbled over other facts than I did , no problem . .

Old March 9th, 2019 #19
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Scots again

I've heard that even the 'blues' (and so rock) music can be sourced to the scot overseers and owners of our former slave population, very likely since our niggers are worthless scumbags who never even learned to read/write music until the 20th century (blamed that on the 'oppression' of YT too).

I am sorry my people didn't kill every last one of these half breed savages and unleashed them on the civilized world, we will do better next time I assure you.

https://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/c...ruth-1-1293195

Old March 9th, 2019 #20
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire
I take it that wasn't meant 100 per cent seriously . . But you can believe me I'm a sucker for history and that includes of course also American history . . If you stumbled over other facts than I did , no problem . .
Of course I'm joking my friend, why would I do otherwise?

Thread