VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2021 #721
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
here we go again! yet another blue nigger in my county was recently fired. This time wanting muh dikk!

https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2021/08...mart-employee/
Pic of badge fag.

https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2021/08...mart-employee/

Old August 17th, 2021 #722
Jeffrey Smither

Well, 28 members of my local blue nigger Sheriffs dept are out currently with Kung Flu. So how will these hewoes protect me now?

Old August 20th, 2021 #723
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NJ trooper admits disabling dashcam during ‘unwanted advances’ on woman

By Joshua Rhett Miller
August 18, 2021

Trooper Michael Patterson
New Jersey Attorney General’s

A New Jersey State Police trooper admitted disabling a dashcam during an unwarranted traffic stop to make “unwanted advances” on a woman, authorities said.

Michael Patterson, 30, of Bayonne, pleaded guilty Monday to tampering with public records in the January 2020 incident on the New Jersey Turnpike, where he initially stopped the woman’s car and let her go with a warning, Acting New Jersey Attorney General Andrew Bruck said.

Minutes later, as the woman got off the Turnpike at exit 11 in Woodbridge, Patterson stopped her again.

Authorities said the trooper pulled her over to make “unwanted advances” — even shutting down his digital in-vehicle recorder in an attempt to get away with it. Patterson was charged in June 2020.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/18/troope...nces-on-woman/

Old August 24th, 2021 #724
Jeffrey Smither

I"m really getting sick of the vile pieces of shit badge fags here in FL, especially this region.

https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2021/08...in-cape-coral/

Old August 31st, 2021 #726
Gladiatrix

Default Colorado Blue Nigger Sued for 'Recklessly' Shooting Family Dog

"A family is suing a police officer in Loveland, Colorado, and the town after they say the officer needlessly shot their dog in a 2019 incident.

A civil lawsuit filed in Larimer County District Court accuses Loveland police officer Mat Grashorn of "recklessly killing" Wendy Love and her husband Jay Hamm's 14-month-old dog, a Staffordshire terrier and boxer mix named Herkimer. The lawsuit alleges that Grashorn's shooting of Herkimer was an unreasonable seizure under the Fourth Amendment and violated their constitutional rights.

On June 29, 2019, Grashorn was responding to a call from a business owner about a suspicious truck parked on the owner's commercial property when he encountered Love, Hamm, and their three dogs. The couple was making firewood deliveries that day, and according to the lawsuit, stopped in the parking lot to give the dogs some water.

Body camera footage released along with the lawsuit shows Grashorn stepping out of his police cruiser. Love and Hamm's other dog, Bubba, is sleeping on the ground but gets up and begins running toward the officer. Grashorn draws his gun on the dog, but the couple yells at the animal to come back. It pauses and turns toward its owners, but Herkimer jumps out of the truck and lopes toward Grashorn with its tail wagging. Grashorn shoots the dog.

After the shooting, Grashorn refused to allow the distraught couple near Herkimer, ordering them to go back to their truck. When Hamm demanded to know why Grashorn had shot the dog, Grashorn yelled that he had "no way of knowing" whether Herkimer was friendly and that he "wasn't in the business to get bit."

The lawsuit says that Loveland police refused to let the couple retrieve their dog and take it to a veterinarian until a Loveland police supervisor arrived on the scene. Hamm was ticketed for having a "dangerous dog." The ticket was later dismissed by the district attorney.

Herkimer died four days after being shot. An internal review by the Loveland Police Department found the shooting was justified.

"This is yet another agonizing illustration of all that is wrong at the Loveland Police Department," Love and Hamm's attorney, Sarah Schielke, said at a press conference Wednesday. "Herkimer could have been any of our beloved pets. Dogs are our family. And he was shot dead in broad daylight. In the middle of suburbia. By the police. With no consequences to the officer whatsoever. And then found to be reasonable by his superiors. What in the actual hell is going on at the Loveland Police Department?"

https://reason.com/2021/08/27/colora...m_medium=email

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

Old August 31st, 2021 #727
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign snake in the 'gras'?

'Grashorn' is an ashkenazi surname

Old September 4th, 2021 #728
Gladiatrix

Default Australian Police Violate Lockdown Rules to Host LGBT Office Party

"Mount Druitt Police Area Command posted images to Facebook showing over a dozen employees gathered in close proximity to recognize Wear It Purple Day.

The pictures showed the room had been decorated with LGBT flags as the employees prepared to tuck in to a buffet."

https://summit.news/2021/09/01/austr...-office-party/

Old September 16th, 2021 #729
Gladiatrix

Default NYC blue nigger who died on the job suffered fatal fentanyl overdose

"A Bronx police sergeant who died on the job last month overdosed on fentanyl — and was once caught buying the deadly drug across the street from his precinct station house, The Post has learned.

Sgt. Ryan Kenny, 40, who had been on the force for 18 years, was found unresponsive in the third-floor locker room at the 50th Precinct building on Kingsbridge Avenue around 12:20 a.m. Aug. 14.

At the time, police officials believed Kenny had suffered a fatal heart attack, but sources told The Post on Wednesday that the sergeant had died of a drug overdose.

An investigation later uncovered a video of the officer purchasing fentanyl outside the Kingsbridge precinct, according to a high-ranking department source. It was unclear when he had bought the drugs."

https://nypost.com/2021/09/15/nyc-co...Metro%20Alerts

Old September 30th, 2021 #730
Gladiatrix

Default UK cop convicted of raping and murdering Sarah Everard used Covid-19 rules for abduction and tried to blame Eastern European gang

"Newly released police interview footage shows then-UK cop Wayne Couzens trying to blame his abduction of London marketing executive Sarah Everard – whom he later admitted to raping and murdering – on an Eastern European gang.

“They told me what I need to do and pick up girls and get them to them,” the 48-year-old Couzens told his interviewer in a video released by London’s Metropolitan Police on Wednesday. He said the gang, which was from the “Bulgaria, Romania, Albania” region, pressured him after he had tried to “rip off” one of their prostitutes and that they threatened his family members.

“It then came through that they’re gonna harm my family, take them away, and they would use them instead,” Couzens said. “At that point, I had no option but to try and find somebody.”

The interview took place at Couzens’ home in Deal, Kent, after he was arrested on March 9. Shown sitting on a sofa with his hands cuffed, he initially tried to claim that he knew nothing about Everard’s disappearance other than hearing from media reports that she went missing in London about a week ago.

But a little more than a minute later, after the investigator told him that police believe he was involved in Everard’s disappearance, Couzens began to tell his story of the Eastern European gang. “They threatened to take my family away from me, so at that point, I’m doing what I can for my family,” he said.

Couzens said that he abducted the 33-year-old Everard and delivered her to the gang near Charing racecourse in Ashford, Kent. He later said that “if I could do something to get her back right this minute, I would,” but he had no regrets about his decision to abduct her. “I’ll do it again tomorrow if it means saving my family...,” he said. “These guys mean business.”

The day after the police interview, Everard’s body was found in a wooded area of Ashford, Kent, about 100 meters away from land owned by Couzens. He reportedly answered “no comment” in subsequent interviews.

Footage of the March 9 interview was played at Couzens’ sentencing hearing in London. Prosecutors also presented evidence that the cop used Covid-19 rules as a false pretext to arrest Everard as she walked home on a South London street and drive her away in a rented car to Kent, where he raped and killed her."

https://www.rt.com/uk/536199-uk-kill...european-gang/

Old September 30th, 2021 #731
Jeffrey Smither

The blue niggers in my city seriously look like the guy below. Like 6-2 and pumped up on roids back from Iraq. They're pretty scary and intimidating looking. They keep hiring more of them.

The whole Dept is filled with guys like these. They typically work traffic all day and are known to be bullies. The women the hire too are big and muscle.

Old October 1st, 2021 #732
Ray Allan

The tattoos and beard look unprofessional. But ZOG is more concerned with their enforcer-thugs looking scary and intimidating to us proles.

You're probably right about women being attracted to these brutes, too. Alpha male. This or being a green nigger is one of the few places a whiteskin can pretend to be one when in reality they are ZOG's little bitches.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 1st, 2021 #733
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The tattoos and beard look unprofessional. But ZOG is more concerned with their enforcer-thugs looking scary and intimidating to us proles.

You're probably right about women being attracted to these brutes, too. Alpha male. This or being a green nigger is one of the few places a whiteskin can pretend to be one when in reality they are ZOG's little bitches.
Yet you see lots of green niggers with really hot girls.

Another example why American women SUCK. Worshiping green niggers. Not all of them though btw. The really young ones in college for example don't. However they're way too young for us.

Imagine if Eddie Gallagher was a blue nigger! He'd be a murder machine and administer beatings on a regular basis too!

Good thing he wont be. Between his book, being a future "contributor" to Faux News and probably work as a defense "contractor" along with his pension he'll be making high six figures for life AND is worshiped as a hewoe by the likes of Chump.

He's probably giving the thumbs up because he just mowed down a few civilians. My Murica!!!

Old October 2nd, 2021 #734
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
The blue niggers in my city seriously look like the guy below. Like 6-2 and pumped up on roids back from Iraq. They're pretty scary and intimidating looking. They keep hiring more of them.

The whole Dept is filled with guys like these. They typically work traffic all day and are known to be bullies. The women the hire too are big and muscle.

Saw a badge fag look JUST LIKE this today minus the tats. At the fleamarket I work at. I'm entering it and the blue nigger kwap doing security was sitting in the golf cart all spread out bullshitting with the lady working the gate and I couldn't enter. I just sit there looking at him and he doesn't budge. Just sits there with his feet leaned back. Eventually she had to move the cones out of the way and I had to go around him.

Lazy sack of shit. About 6-3 and was jacked up on roids. Then when I get to my store the same blue nigger is buying something at another vendor and just keep looking at me.

Old October 13th, 2021 #735
Jeffrey Smither

At my part time job at the grocery store I've posted about how my local blue niggers shop here on break a lot. How the local PD they're hiring all 6-4 buffed out roid heads with PTSD.

We employ some attractive females in the 16 to 23 range, ones who's usually drool over a buffed guy in their mid 20s. One of the 16 year old girls in the breakroom the other day was saying how these badge fags look scary and intimidating and emotionless. She said she said "hi" to one and he just looked at her cold and didn't say a word. Then another girl in the breakroom said they give blue niggers the finger. nice to see there are some young women who are not impressed by buffed out badge fags.

That pic I've posted of that roid head Jew York City cop is exactly what these blue niggers look like that my town is hiring now. They're bigger than Officer Lee Cole that brutalized whites locally.

My town has a white woman as police chief. Likely explains why she's hiring these 23 to 38 year old 6-3 roid heads. My county sheriffs office hires them too but they also have a lot of Paul Blart fat asses compared to my city. Both are useless. Charlotte County Sheriffs office has a lot of corrupt barge fags in the news but most are fat compared to my town in the same county that hires body builder size blue niggers. They seriously look unstable.

Old October 19th, 2021 #736
Jeffrey Smither

Bill just submitted here in Floriduh making it a crime to record badge fags.

Old October 23rd, 2021 #737
Jeffrey Smither

Today some short spic robbed a gas station, shot at a blue nigger and then went into a McNiggers and hid.

The Blue niggers for one single spic had Gavy Seal gear on, the tank, and the Sheriff showed up in full tactical gear. Could have sent myself and Erik White in and taken care of it. Instead they need 30 blue niggers with full autos and tactical gear to handle it.

Old November 10th, 2021 #738
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Longtime Louisiana sheriff guilty of sexually abusing boys

November 9, 2021

COVINGTON, La. (AP) — A former sheriff is facing life in a Louisiana state prison for sexually abusing boys, and still awaits trial on federal corruption charges related to his two decades as the top lawman in St. Tammany Parish.

Former St. Tammany Sheriff Jack Strain was convicted Monday on four counts of aggravated rape involving juvenile victims, which carries a mandatory life sentence, New Orleans-area news outlets reported. The allegations included crimes that took place before and during his time as sheriff, a job he held for five terms before losing reelection in 2015.

Strain, 58, has pleaded not guilty to charges in a 16-count federal indictment accusing him of using his authority as sheriff to try to steer profits from a $1 million work-release contract to himself, his family and friends.
https://apnews.com/article/louisiana...6688e765240692

Old November 16th, 2021 #739
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Horrifying! Badge fags are known to be sexually deviant though. Look at the blue niggers raping other officers in Jew York City.

Down here in Floriduh a blue nigger in my county was busted for wanting to fuck young men.

Many blue niggers are narcissist. They become badge fags because it gives them power. Especially your former 6-4 green niggers bulked up on roids. They still want to kill when they comeback to the KWA.

Old November 16th, 2021 #740
Ray Allan

Quote:
Horrifying! Badge fags are known to be sexually deviant though. Look at the blue niggers raping other officers in Jew York City.

Down here in Floriduh a blue nigger in my county was busted for wanting to fuck young men.

Many blue niggers are narcissist. They become badge fags because it gives them power. Especially your former 6-4 green niggers bulked up on roids. They still want to kill when they comeback to the KWA.
I hope some of them drop dead from steroid abuse like you see many affletes do.

I think I've mentioned before women drool over these meatheads because they are portrayed as alpha males in media, TV movies, etc., so women follow the lead on that. Good to know some of your female co-workers dislike blue niggers, so maybe there is some hope for them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread