Old March 24th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Fox News

Fox Refuses To Pay 2004 FCC Indecency Fine

By Frank Ahrens
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, March 25, 2008; Page D01

In an unusually aggressive step, Fox Broadcasting yesterday refused to pay a $91,000 indecency fine levied by the Federal Communications Commission for an episode of a long-canceled reality television show, even as the network fights two other indecency fines in the Supreme Court.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...032402969.html

Old July 16th, 2008 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default Media Cleans Up for Nigger Jesse

Jesse Jackson reportedly also used nigger-word in off-air gaffe

CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- The Rev. Jesse Jackson used the N-word during a break in a TV interview where he criticized presidential candidate Barack Obama, Fox News confirmed Wednesday.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized to Sen. Obama's campaign last week over "hurtful" remarks.

The longtime civil rights leader already came under fire this month for crude off-air comments he made against Obama in what he thought was a private conversation during a taping of a "Fox & Friends" news show.

In additional comments from that same conversation, first reported by TVNewser, Jackson is reported to have said Obama was "talking down to black people," and referred to blacks with the N-word when he said Obama was telling them "how to behave."

Though a Fox spokesman confirmed to The Associated Press that Jackson used the slur, the network declined to release the full transcript of the July 6 show and did not air the comments.

Jackson, who is now traveling in Spain, apologized in a statement last Wednesday for "hurtful words" but didn't offer specifics.

"I am deeply saddened and distressed by the pain and sorrow that I have caused as a result of my hurtful words. I apologize again to Senator Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, their children as well as to the American public," Jackson said in a written statement.

"There really is no justification for my comments and I hope that the Obama family and the American public will forgive me. I also pray that we, as a nation, can move on to address the real issues that affect the American people."

A spokeswoman for Jackson's civil rights organization, Rainbow/PUSH Coalition, said she could not confirm that Jackson used the slur.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/....ap/index.html

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 17th, 2008 at 12:25 AM.

Old July 18th, 2008 #3
Mark
Banned

Just a mere peek at the kind of corrupt, morally bankrupt leadership of the "civil rights" movement. It's all a Jewish production of lies.

Old July 19th, 2008 #4
Adamic Man

Say it ain't so!!!

Old November 5th, 2008 #5
Curtis Stone

I just heard O'Reilly use the expression "Moses Jesus!" instead of Holy Moses! or Jesus Christ! (Which would be quite offensive to real Christians) or Mama Mia! Now he's complaining about San Francisco values. Well, I would like to know what culture says "Moses Jesus"? I have never heard or read the expression and I suspect it is some new-fangled neocon monkeying around with the English language.

(Note: Holy Moses was probably the same, a Jewish show business substitution for something Christians really said, like "Holy Mother of God.")

Old November 5th, 2008 #6
cjgirl08

Does that go along with Obama's quote about the "57 states"...think I missed a few of those...? I hate even watching the news anymore.

Old December 25th, 2008 #7
Curtis Stone

Thumbs down

Turned on Fox News for one minute today, just to see how much they would fuck up Christmas. Two people on screen, man and woman dressed in red, the man an obvious ugly old Jew dressed like a jester. First words out of his mouth. "I'M A JEW!" No kidding. That was enough Fox News for me.

Lately, when I switch on Fox I have noticed more NON-crypto Jewish men and minority females a la CNN.

Old December 25th, 2008 #8
F.W. Braun
Banned

C.N.N. specializes in mystery meat. You look at them and you have no clue what they are or where they are from. All of their anchors look like some very weird mongrels. If you happen to be racially pure, chances are that the Jews of C.N.N. will not hire you. Not diverse enough.

Last edited by F.W. Braun; December 26th, 2008 at 11:54 PM.

Old December 26th, 2008 #9
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
C.N.N. specializes in mystery meat. You look at them and you have no clue what they are or where they are from. All of their anchors look like some very weird mongrels. If you happen to be racially pure, chances are that the Jews of C.N.N. will not hire you. Note diverse enough.

Just as there used to be token niggers, now it's token white males that the jew interjects reluctantly into the mosaic of faces onto his TV channels.

Old December 26th, 2008 #10
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Just as there used to be token niggers, now it's token white males that the jew interjects reluctantly into the mosaic of faces onto his TV channels.
and sarah jessica parker's horse face is everywhere. and it's not a good face, is it?

Old January 23rd, 2009 #11
Curtis Stone

Default Baby Adolf Hitler's Mom to be on Glenn Beck

I saw a promo for it. Too fast to get the details. I guess Glenn Beck has a TV show and I guess it is on tonight.

Edit: Oh, it's on right now. Darn, I hope I didn't miss Mrs. Campbell. They'll probably save her for last.

Last edited by Curtis Stone; January 23rd, 2009 at 05:23 PM.

Old November 13th, 2009 #12
Mike Parker

Shepard Smith is indeed gay per the film "Outrage".

http://open.salon.com/blog/kind_of_b...bo_documentary

Old February 20th, 2011 #13
Roy
Perception Manager

Default Fox News FAKES audience response to Ron Paul victory

So, do you still think that the Jewsmedia is a reputable source for information?

http://story.albuquerqueexpress.com/...hed-videotape/
Quote:
Fox News is under fire following Republican Ron Paul’s victory in a 2011 straw poll which has nominally made him the front-runner for his party’s nomination for the 2012 presidential election.

Fox News interviewed Paul after he won the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) poll but played a video clip of the announcement of his win which showed crowds overwhelmingly, and loudly, booing the result.

Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer confronted Paul after the clip saying, “Probably not the reaction he was hoping for.” He then asks Paul, “So who was in the audience booing you?”
As it transpires, nobody was. The tape was a deception. It had been taken from a reception to the announcement of last year’s winner, who again was Ron Paul. At that time supporters of Mitt Romney had packed the hall for the announcement in the expectation their man had won. He hadn’t. Paul had. So they booed the announcement enthusiastically. That tape was then taken and used for Tuesday’s night Fox News interview and presented as being the reception Paul had received for winning this year’s poll. Ron Paul who was not in attendance when the announcement was made was caught unawares and answered Hammer by saying the booing only proved he was not unanimously popular, which is something Fox opponents say is a perception the Network was trying to promote.

Fox News has long been accused by many sectors of the community, and many political leaders, mostly Democrats, of being a propaganda arm of the Republican party. It staunchly supported the George W Bush administration and heavily supported the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Contrary to what Fox News's viewers saw on Tuesday night, the announcement of Paul’s victory in the 2011 straw poll was actually wildly applauded and cheered for an extended period. In fact after his speech at the event, Paul was given an extended standing ovation.

Following allegations widely disseminated through Internet blogs that Fox News deliberately created the deception to damage Paul, possibly in favor of other candidates that the Murdoch interests prefer, the network issued a statement saying the airing of the wrong video was a mistake. “We made a mistake with some of the video we aired, and plan on issuing a correction on America's Newsroom tomorrow morning explaining exactly what happened,” Michael Clemente, Senior Vice President of the network said.

Old March 1st, 2011 #14
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
White men aren't the minority on major national news. Local tv news outlets, now that's another story.

White men are plenty welcome on the national level as long as they're fawning PC multiCulturalists.

Old March 3rd, 2011 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
White men aren't the minority on major national news. Local tv news outlets, now that's another story.

White men are plenty welcome on the national level as long as they're fawning PC multiCulturalists.
Right. And it's no coincidence that the Lox Channel's loudest primetime mouths are gentiles. The jew's not stupid; he's not going to put people with distinctly-sounding jew names at the forefront to have his neocon views put across. And he puts his liberal brethren to use over at MSNBC -- they've got both ends of the spectrum in their pockets.

Old November 4th, 2011 #16
Hunter Morrow

I know the hosts on the FOX Jews network (Heebs report, Jews Decide) aren't Jews, that would be too obvious. Instead, every other person is. I mean, no shit. 2 percent of America, 50 percent of Fox's Real America.

They've got the Christian "men" as hosts and the news anchor women picked solely by leg length and bust size to distract you from the fact that 50+ percent of the people on it are kikes.

It is so blatant when they try to badger people into supporting the start of World War III by having Western nations invade Iran.

The only thing more brazen and in-your-face is when they talk politics and The Tribe's financial woes and aspirations. Receeding hair line, vulture nosed, rat-eared, beady-eyed frog mouthed caricatures of Kikes straight out of a pogrom-fomenting passion play rub their hands and scheme right in front of you. I just saw them interview an incarnation of an A Wyatt Mann cartoon.

Old November 5th, 2011 #17
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
I know the hosts on the FOX Jews network (Heebs report, Jews Decide) aren't Jews, that would be too obvious. Instead, every other person is. I mean, no shit. 2 percent of America, 50 percent of Fox's Real America.

They've got the Christian "men" as hosts and the news anchor women picked solely by leg length and bust size to distract you from the fact that 50+ percent of the people on it are kikes.

It is so blatant when they try to badger people into supporting the start of World War III by having Western nations invade Iran.

The only thing more brazen and in-your-face is when they talk politics and The Tribe's financial woes and aspirations. Receeding hair line, vulture nosed, rat-eared, beady-eyed frog mouthed caricatures of Kikes straight out of a pogrom-fomenting passion play rub their hands and scheme right in front of you. I just saw them interview an incarnation of an A Wyatt Mann cartoon.
A very jew-wise posting.

Don't you just love it when they rant and rave about government overspending, while demanding more trillion dollar wars, and both on the same broadcast without missing a beat or batting an eye.

Last edited by Rounder; November 5th, 2011 at 10:08 AM.

Old November 6th, 2011 #18
SlagMaster

Jews produce, direct and script these staged news shows, not to overlook
the minor factor, Jews also sign their paychecks. These coward dushbags
do what the Jews command. They are in essence Kikes themselves.

Last edited by SlagMaster; November 6th, 2011 at 02:46 AM.

Old November 7th, 2011 #19
Chip Farley

Old November 10th, 2011 #20
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Farley View Post
Don't get it.

Thread