Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2013 #1
Martin Simard
Banned

Lightbulb Hitler wanted to take over the world?

This Jew propaganda line is proven false in a single conversation Hitler had with his staff in the middle of 1941:

Hitler said, "After the conquest of Russia I shall give Europe 1,000 years of peace and there will be no further conflicts with France or Great Britain. After I have carried it out (the conquest of Russia) the English, the French, and the Americans will make peace with me, for they will realise at last that I want nothing from them."

The source for this quote is Fritz Hesse's book Hitler and The English written in 1954. Hesse was the English advisor to Germany's Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop during the war. Hesse was friends with Ribbentrop's liason man Walther Hewel who spent almost everyday with Hitler at Hitler's various headquarters.

Old January 28th, 2013 #2
Jack Taylor
Banned

jewsign

Hitler didn't take into account the effects of the muslims and negroes in the background, and the other non whites in the world. Not to mention the jewish monarchy of united kingdom whose pawn churchill kept calling in americans to save the jews. That's how the west was lost and no one is till date stopping immigration of non whites in white countries. Especially those proven to cause huge problems like blacks and muslims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
This Jew propaganda line is proven false in a single conversation Hitler had with his staff in the middle of 1941:

Hitler said, "After the conquest of Russia I shall give Europe 1,000 years of peace and there will be no further conflicts with France or Great Britain. After I have carried it out (the conquest of Russia) the English, the French, and the Americans will make peace with me, for they will realise at last that I want nothing from them."

The source for this quote is Fritz Hesse's book Hitler and The English written in 1954. Hesse was the English advisor to Germany's Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop during the war. Hesse was friends with Ribbentrop's liason man Walther Hewel who spent almost everyday with Hitler at Hitler's various headquarters.

Old February 14th, 2013 #3
Adolf The Great

It's a myth that Hitler wanted global domination, in fact in the New Order debate many scholars and historians agree with this.

Hitler wanted all of Europe under a German-led Reich.

Old February 14th, 2013 #4
Mike White

Hitler never wanted to rule the world, he wanted Northern Europe united, and wanted the old Prusia back.

Old February 14th, 2013 #5
Mike White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Taylor View Post
Hitler didn't take into account the effects of the muslims and negroes in the background, and the other non whites in the world. Not to mention the jewish monarchy of united kingdom whose pawn churchill kept calling in americans to save the jews. That's how the west was lost and no one is till date stopping immigration of non whites in white countries. Especially those proven to cause huge problems like blacks and muslims.

Jack Hitler worked with Muslims.

Old February 14th, 2013 #6
Whitewarrior318
Banned

He wanted peace but the Zionists in the US and UK would never let that happen

Old February 14th, 2013 #7
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
Jack Hitler worked with Muslims.
Who is "Jack Hitler"?

Old February 14th, 2013 #8
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Who is "Jack Hitler"?
He forgot a comma.

Old February 14th, 2013 #9
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
He forgot a comma.
I know that, I was fucking with him.

Old February 14th, 2013 #10
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
I know that, I was fucking with him.
I know that you knew. I was fucking with you.

Thread