VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2020 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default is this a picture of Israeli special forces? no it's your DOHS

Old September 24th, 2020 #2
Stewart Meadows

Hmm...maybe there's something wrong with my computer, but I don't see anything in your OP. It's just blank space.

Old September 24th, 2020 #3
SmithAlex
Banned

try again, that's really odd that it's not showing, it's showing on mine

but the DOHS is run by a Jew and always has been from the day it was created under Michael Chertoff, here we see it is in fact Israeli special forces, the entire US is being conquered physically, militarily by Jews and every lawyer, every fucking doctor, every little petty county, city state official is their little helpers, it's ridiculous.

Old September 24th, 2020 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
Really? Okay, then it's just me. Sorry for the off topic post, folks.

Old September 24th, 2020 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
but the DOHS is run by a Jew and always has been from the day it was created under Michael Chertoff, here we see it is in fact Israeli special forces, the entire US is being conquered physically, militarily by Jews and every lawyer, every fucking doctor, every little petty county, city state official is their little helpers, it's ridiculous.
Yes, you're absolutely right, and I'm glad that you're spotlighting this nefarious jewish influence. Maybe this is (slightly) off topic, but your post reminded me of the following article from the Jerusalem Post from 2016 about how pissraeli soldiers were sent to US college campuses to fight people who criticize the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael:

Quote:
FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL ON ANOTHER FRONT RESERVISTS ON DUTY GROUP COUNTERS BDS

“We must create a shock wave [to fight BDS] because, otherwise, the efforts are just not working at the moment,” said Amnon Goldstof.

By LIDAR GRAVÉ-LAZI MAY 30, 2016 00:42

A group of IDF reservists is preparing for a fight on another front – countering the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement sweeping its way across US college campuses. “We must create a shock wave [to fight BDS] because, otherwise, the efforts are just not working at the moment,” Amnon Goldstof, co-founder of Reservists on Duty, told The Jerusalem Post recently.
(…)
Since its establishment, the group has expanded its activities to target the growing BDS movement, attracting the support of hundreds of IDF reservists, as well as military brass and MKs from across the political spectrum.
(…)
According to Goldstof, the boycott movement is a manifestation of classic anti-Semitism “pure and simple” and he sees it as his civic duty to fight the phenomenon.
(…)
The group is working on a campaign set to launch in the coming months that aims to provide a direct and “shocking” response to the boycott efforts.
(...)
Goldstof, along with other members of the organization, is currently touring college campuses and meeting with Jewish students and parents in the United States to learn firsthand about BDS and form partnerships with organizations fighting it.

“Every week we are visiting more campuses and hearing lots of stories and learning more about BDS,” he said.
https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Fi...ers-BDS-455398

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 24th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.

Old September 24th, 2020 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
your post reminded me of the following article from the Jerusalem Post from 2016 about how pissraeli soldiers were sent to US college campuses to fight people who criticize the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael:
And yes, I realize that by "fight" they don't actually mean shoot and kill US college students who criticize Pissrael. (Or at least, I don't think that's what they mean, but honestly, nothing would surprise me about these genocidal maniacs.)

But let me ask you this: What do you think would happen if the Russian government were to send reservists from the Russian army to US college campuses to counter criticism of Putin? Of course, we all know the answer to that question, but when Pissrael does it, it's perfectly fine.

And when people say that jews control America, they're labeled antisemitic tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists. Good grief...

Old September 24th, 2020 #7
ToneDeaf

Quote:
not showing anything here either

Old September 25th, 2020 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign It's 'DHS' not 'DOHS' I reckon

Quote:

LOL itz the 'praetorian guard'

DHS deploys ...

Izzy has been 'training' police in the USA for decades, and this 'warrior' cop model they push has replaced the community orientated style policing that was the norm here since the last series of nigger uprisings in the 1960's.

The Izraelis are a bunch of buffoons, the IDF (which is basically a militarized police force, not a professional armed service) has been trying to pacify civilians in an area the size of NYC for decades and has totally failed

PS personally I prefer the 'Andy Griffith' style of policing I grew up with, but that was back in the days when America was 90% White ...boo hoo

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 25th, 2020 at 02:33 AM.

Old September 25th, 2020 #9
Ray Allan

Default Doh!

DOHS does sound funnier when describing Homoland Security.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 25th, 2020 at 02:45 AM.

Old September 26th, 2020 #10
SmithAlex
Banned

reminder: KGB in Russian stands for 'Department of Homeland Security'

Old September 27th, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

KGB--in Russian, Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, or 'Committee for State Security.' Not much different from DHS in name and function.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread