Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Are the “secret services“ of the respective countries part of the NWO ?

. . ?

‘Secret agents‘ certainly aren‘t the ‘super-heroes‘ out to ‘save the world‘ a la James Bond . . .

. . I‘ve always wondered about a connection between secret services and the NWO ( since also many conspiracy investigators claim this . .)

On the surface : ‘secret service‘ = in service of the country . .

. . they came into being at about the second half of the 19th century . . .

. . but . . could this be another deception . . ?

Already the symbol of the British secret service MI5 speaks volumes . .

. . .

. . ? . .

. . could it be that ? : In reality the supposed secret ‘services‘ of the countries are in the hands / working for the NWO ( i. e. against their own people) . . ?

. . there are so many stories coming out about secret services helping in deception. .

. . .

. . Anybody ?

Old February 28th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Have you ever seen Three Days of The Condor, starring Robert Redford? Interesting detail in the film was the CIA's New York City office was in the World Trade Center.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 28th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Have you ever seen Three Days of The Condor, starring Robert Redford? Interesting detail in the film was the CIA's New York City office was in the World Trade Center.
No , I haven't . . I will now that you've recommended it . . sounds interesting . .

CIA's office in the World Trade Center . .? New York . .?

Hmmmm . .

Suspicious , to say the least . .

Anyway , the Bond-movies sure give a false impression about secret services . . .

. . even Ian Fleming admitted that it was wishful thinking on his part . . . .

The secret services came into being , like I said , in the second half of the 19th century ( the time of colonialism ( i. e. the beginning globalisation ) )

. . who were the biggest internationalists . . ?

. . and , are to this day . .?

. . the NWO isn't shy when it comes to deceptions . .

Like I said , there are SO many stories about secret services helping in deception around . .

The NWO folks certainly also are our TRUE rulers presently ( they have the politicians in their pocket ( Freemasons) ) , and certainly got real influence in the 19th century . . . .

. . maybe the secret services are really working for them . .

Old March 5th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

. . I think it's at least safe to say that they work for our CONTROLLED governments . . .

. . not for "the peopie" . .

Old April 9th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

. . somehow I find the "picture of the world" amusing which some James Bond movies paint. .

Some 'underground'-organisations after power , James Bond "stepping in for the world" etc . .

Chances are , if Ian Fleming , the creator of Bond , truly has a British intelligence past , he might have been aware of the NWO. .

The James Bond movies give a false impression of the "world system" . .

The world system . .

Our governments are in the hands of an alien force ( NWO) which is bribing . . during the Cold War , the NWO played two sides against each other . . . Corrupt beyond compare. .

In fact , if secret services truly WERE in favour of "the people" they could be used to actually fight the NWO . .

Instead , they seem to be on their side . .

Old April 10th, 2019 #6
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Last year, a retired CIA person made comments to me that Trump will be assassinated. I said that sounds pretty deep state. She replied that she is the deep state. It is what it is.

Old April 10th, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking bwahahaha

You people don't have a fuckin clue, 'deep state' hahaha.

You're talking about a motley clusterfuck of narcissistic salaried government slackeys and the shit show they put on under the influence of jewish and sandnigger oil money and soft power, like whores on crack not like some mysterious plot to enslave you and rule the world. A bigger bunch of fuckups and losers have never wielded the kind of power they do in recorded history ...and it's all due to your tax contributions.

Stop subsidizing it if you really want the circus to end friends, and that includes talking up the fuckin fedgov roadshow like its anything more than a half azz put on with the American people victims of a poorly run protection racket.

So poorly run that pussyass izrael steals trillions of dollars whenever it wants to from the US public coffers.

Deep state, fuckin puhleeze. The 'deep state' of cock down the throat is more accurate.

Old July 13th, 2019 #8
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

I don't think we (((need))) "secret services"..
Should they really be part of the nwo that would be another argument against it.
There is no need to hide secrets from the people

Old January 8th, 2020 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Summed up how I view secret-services as such.

If , read that , if they were truly supposed to aid the country the country might benefit from them.n.

But . . it would appear they are a tool of our controlled governments.

I mean . . . what better way to deceive a country than with a secret-service . .?

Officially they came into being in the 19th century under the age of colonialism , supposedly in order to "ensure colonial influence worldwide" . . like I said : (((officially))).

Last edited by ColdFire; January 9th, 2020 at 08:47 PM.

Old January 9th, 2020 #10
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Summed up how I view secret-services as such . .

If , read that , if they were truly supposed to aid the country the country might benefit from them . .

But . .it would appear they are a tool of our controlled governments . .

I mean . .what better way to deceive a country than with a secret-service . .?

Officially they came into being in the 19th century under the age of colonialism , supposedly in order to "ensure colonial influence worldwide" . . like I said : (((officially))).
it all leads down to " follow the money "

Old January 13th, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 13th, 2020 #12
ColdFire
Banned

J.F.K. ! ! . . the mother of all conspiracy-theories ! !

Good vid . . thank you for posting it . .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 14th, 2020 at 09:31 PM.

Thread