VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 30th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Most dangerous cities in the world

. . .

That's right.

. .you've guessed it. . 'Multicultural' . .

I read some time ago that today Cape Town is the most dangerous city in the world. .

. . you can guess why . .

. .

. . without going into a debate whether people of our race should be in Africa , hatred on both sides and savage murders on European South Africans by blacks and black mobs via bush-knifes , machetes etc . .

I guess that's 'the prize they pay them for oh so evil apartheid' . . .

. . what many people do not realize though is that Mandela and his 'gang' are Commie-sympathizers ( see above picture ) . . I might add , as were many so called 'pro black rights'-activists . .

This fact is cleverly hidden from most Westerners . .

- - -

Hell on Earth it must be down there.

Only those who can afford it though can have alarm systems on their houses. .

A true powderkeg of Negro vs. European hatred . .

. .and people still tell us multiculturalism is good.

As I have already laid out in this post https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554156 , human beings just happen to be hostile against each other ( especially when they are forced to live on the same territory . .) . .

- - -

I heard that Los Angeles , New York also take quite a high rank when it comes to most dangerous cities worldwide . .

Los Angeles is a battlefield of hatred by 'Latin Americans' on Caucasian-Americans and even a warfield among hostile Latin-American gangs themselves. . . .

To say nothing of New York . . the 'mother of all multicultural cities' . . Crime , gangs . .

- - -

People would have you believe that there is no correlation between dangerous cities worldwide and how much 'multiculturalism' there is . . .

Multiculturalism leads almost always to alienation . .

I do not deny that cities by people of our race can also be dangerous because of societal shift , but multicultural cities , especially blacks vs. Euros in South-Africa , Muslim vs. indigenous European in Europe , Mexican invaders vs. Euro-Americans in USA are killing fields . . . For real . .

- - -

Our cities are growing more dangerous by the day . . . Actually they transform into killing-fields . . Wow . .

- - - -

. . what to do about our cities . .?

Thread