VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Refugees NOT welcome ! !

. . seriously guys . . . why only the West . . ?

. . . why don't other races try and go , for example , into other wealthy countries like Kuwait or the Emirates . . . ?

- - - -

Okay , I admit . . . these questions were merely rethorical . . . we all know why only the West.

The West is supposed to be brought down by immigration.

All under the guise of 'humanism'.

But seriously . . . one might ask oneself the question, since the West is not the only supposed 'rich area' of the world, why exactly it would have to be it.

Arab countries like Kuwait or the Emirates are also rich.

At least the uninformed , those not yet aware of the NWO's agenda, might ponder that question . . .

The West has been forced to tolerate mass immigration for decades.

AND . . People were not even asked . .

I suppose though the NWO had its reason it didn't even ask.

The answer would have been : no . .

- - - - -

Our people have been turned into human cattle . .

Work all day for the NWO and at the same time tolerate foreigners.

Gotta say , in other countries some sense of tribal thinking is still somewhat present . .

Negroes are disliked in the Arab world, that's why Emirates and/ or Kuwait won't take them. .

To say nothing of other countries.

- - - -

The fact alone that ONLY the West is supposed to take masses of foreigners should make one wonder . .

The NWO always uses the argument "The West is rich and we need to help" . .

Haha!!

The West is "down-economized" by politicians and even Asiatic countries are overtaking us. .

Countries like Emirates/ Kuwait get away with "racism"..
- - - -

There is a RACIAL agenda to this.

- - -

Listen . . it ain't my fault that the NWO is busy instigating wars worldwide to push through their globalist agenda . . . It ain't my fault that the NWO is , for example , trying to 'westernize' Africa even though the natives there cannot deal with it . . . they cannot deal with "democracy" et al . .

But : Who is supposed to pay for it ( quite literally )?

- - - > the West

Fina Agenda . . .
- - - -

People need to realize what is really going on on this world.

And . . it was a mistake trying to 'westernize' the world. Most people cannot deal with it . . Negroes used to live in their natural environment ( jungle ) , now they are supposed to "vote democratically" ,eat at McDonald's etc . .

No wonder Africa is so fucked up.

These people cannot deal with 'western civilization' the least . .

They also misuse it.

They misuse Western weapons for tribal wars (despite the supposed 'age' we are living in) , their countries are corrupt beyond compare . .

- - - -
Refugees . . lala ! !

Thread