VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Economy
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 6th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default England the state with the highest concentration of pot-smokers among the youth

. . sorry , that really is a persiflage on the Canadian flag but I couldn't resist . .

. . and , most ironically , Canada to this day is a part of the Commonwealth.

- - -

I just read that in a German newspaper. That's why I don't have a link.

But maybe this story will still circulate wider . .

- - -

Hmmm . .

Pot-smoking among the youth most distributed in England . .?

No offense but there goes the cliche that English folks are , well . . a bit stiff . .

English have the reputation of being ,in a way, "consevative" . .

. . you know what I mean.

Yet . . the most young pot-smokin' guys and gals there . .?

Hmmmm . . do they do it because life is 'boring there' . .? ( another cliche about England . .)

Do they do it because , gotta admit , the societal shift in England is a bit more harsh than in other countries ?

Do they even do it because England is so multicultural and they get it from the muds . .?

Hmm . . interesting . .

- - -

Concerning pot-smoking in general . . .

It still is a cliche that massive consume of marijuana started with groids and / or Jamaican Rastafaris . .

Cannabis-consume has been present in all cultures , even Aryan ones . .

- - -

This post is not meant to propagate pot-smoking nor is it meant to be rude against England , just worth sharing . .

Like I said , read it in a German paper. Maybe this discovery will spread.

Well , English kids . . Enjoy the weed . . Sure does lighten up your mood , doesn't it ?

lol

. . to include a famous saying from British nobility though when they feel something is 'out of place' . . "That's most unusual"

Old June 7th, 2019 #2
Sartt
Banned

Marijuana is a Herb, it cures cancers, stops Seizures, helps with Alzheimer's, etc Is noted and sold in a Oil form https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319475.php

The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain.

When THC enters the body, it produces a "high" feeling by affecting the brain's endocannabinoid receptors. This activates the brain's reward system, producing pleasure chemicals such as dopamine.

According to one study posted to Neurotherapeutics, this is because CBD itself does very little to the ECS. Instead, it activates or inhibits other compounds in the endocannabinoid system.

For example, CBD stops the body from absorbing anandamide, a compound associated with regulating pain. So, increased levels of anandamide in the bloodstream may reduce the amount of pain a person feels.

Cannabidiol may also limit inflammation in the brain and nervous system, which may benefit people experiencing pain, insomnia, and certain immune-system responses.

Old August 23rd, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Marijuana is a Herb, it cures cancers, stops Seizures, helps with Alzheimer's, etc Is noted and sold in a Oil form https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319475.php

The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain.

When THC enters the body, it produces a "high" feeling by affecting the brain's endocannabinoid receptors. This activates the brain's reward system, producing pleasure chemicals such as dopamine.

According to one study posted to Neurotherapeutics, this is because CBD itself does very little to the ECS. Instead, it activates or inhibits other compounds in the endocannabinoid system.

For example, CBD stops the body from absorbing anandamide, a compound associated with regulating pain. So, increased levels of anandamide in the bloodstream may reduce the amount of pain a person feels.

Cannabidiol may also limit inflammation in the brain and nervous system, which may benefit people experiencing pain, insomnia, and certain immune-system responses.
Oh, I know many states around the world think about legalizing it . .

Old August 24th, 2019 #4
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Oh, I know many states around the world think about legalizing it . .
Choose Cannabis or Tobacco. Isn't it strange how the one with Major Health benefits is banned, while the other is highly addictive, and causes death isn't?

Old August 24th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Choose Cannabis or Tobacco. Isn't it strange how the one with Major Health benefits is banned, while the other is highly addictive, and causes death isn't?
Alright bro . .

Let's get high . .

Just kiddin' , of course

Old November 9th, 2019 #6
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
. . to include a famous saying from British nobility though when they feel something is 'out of place' . . "That's most unusual"
Either that or "The Queen is not amused"

But wait, judging from some actions of the queen I wouldn't exclude the possibility that she is s pot smoker too

Old November 17th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
Either that or "The Queen is not amused"

But wait, judging from some actions of the queen I wouldn't exclude the possibility that she is s pot smoker too
Ohhh . . haven't you read David Icke . .?

. . she is reptilian ! !

?

Old November 17th, 2019 #8
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
oh, I only now watched that vid...

What the fuck are they?

Lizards too?

Old November 17th, 2019 #9
Gladiatrix

I find it hard to believe that there are more weed smokers in the UK than the US. First of all, we have a shit load more people than you and weed is mostly grown in this hemisphere.

I was friends with a French woman who said over in Europe hash was commonly used. I have never met an American who smoked hash. Well, at least not while they were in this country.

Old November 18th, 2019 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
oh, I only now watched that vid...

What the fuck are they?

Lizards too?

Cypress Hill is a mexican hip hop group . .

Though they mostly refer to themselves as 'blaxicans' . .

'Black + Mexican' . .

. . they have found many copies . .

Thread